Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOVE IN UNLIKELY PLACES {Shiro Ki Savage & TheronHavenwood}

Ki blinked as he watched the female, stepping back slightly his arms falling to his sides as he shrugged. "I didn't do anything." he said, his voice slightly cold as his eyes hardened. 'Great. Not only does he know my language but he had to teach it to other people!' he thought as he swallowed a growl and looked away as his tail lashed behind him and his ears laid flat to his head.

The woman smiled up at him as she lovingly stroked Theron's hair. "If you wish, you may accompany us back to our home where you can get cleaned up and have something to eat and get some rest. I believe that Theron would be very happy if yours is the first face he sees when he emerges from stasis.....I am called Ryssa...." she said softly. Her silk wrap came away from her arm, revealing a tattoo of a small golden Phoenix on her left shoulder.

He frowned even as he crossed his arms over his chest, eyes devoid of emotions as he watched the female while his tail lashed behind him. "Why should he be happy? He doesn't even know me, let alone if I'm even safe to be around!" he snapped, a low growl rumbling in his chest as he glared at her. But his silver blues noted everything about her as well as the male she held, anger boiling deep in him.

Ryssa gave him a caring smile, laying her son down gently and standing to face the male. She waved her hand and a sketchbook appeared. "In answer to your question, if he sensed that you were a danger to him or those around you, he would have just left you where you were. I think you should take a look through this sketchbook...I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you see..."

She then raised her hand, lifting Theron from the ground to float near them. "I will wait for your answer over there," she said pointing a few feet away. She moved away, knowing that inside the sketchbook are drawings of the male who now holds it.

He stood silently watching the woman as she walked away towards the area she had pointed to before looking down at the sketchbook she had summoned and handed to him, than looked back towards the woman. He was curious though, considering what the boy had said.

Sighing he held the book in his left hand as he rubbed his face with his right than ran it through his hair and looked off towards the slowly setting sun. 'Mom...Gran...where are you guys!? Why haven't you found me yet?' he wondered blinking back tears before looking back down at the sketchbook and let another sigh slip out as he opened the book, his ears twitching while his tail continued to lash and curl behind him.

Ryssa watched the gamut of emotions that played across the male's face, sensing his sadness and yes, his slight fear of being totally alone on this world, but kept silent, lovingly caressing the tattoo on her shoulder, wishing that her first lover were here.

Ki frowned as he looked through sketchbook, unable to understand let alone figure out how this boy could not only know his language but draw pictures of him when he has never seen him before. Slamming the sketchbook closed, Ki turned and tossed it towards the female, his eyes blazing, ignoring how the book hit the ground and slid to with in a foot of her.

"That means nothing! So he draws pictures of me. Big fucking deal. I don't care. I don't know him or you! Keep your son away from me and you stay away from me!" he snarled, before turning and heading for the distant woods he could see, uncaring that he was nude, knowing he would find what he needs in the woods.

Ryssa sighed and picked up the sketchbook, making it vanish. "Oh, Syn! How I wish you were here! I know you said that my baby boy is his lifemate, but I honestly can't see how that could be...." she whispered. "Where are you, akribos?" She placed a spell so that to everyone else, it looked like the male was clothed. "Be well, dearest one.....the door is always open to you," she whispered, placing a hand on her son and teleporting him home to wait.

Ki paused to look down at himself when he felt the light touch of magic, but when he saw nothing different he resumed walking towards the woods, ignoring the female and male behind him as he did. His thoughts twisted and rolled in his mind, even as images from the sketch book flickered through the chaos of his mind, causing a low growl to rumbled deep in his chest. His anger and own conflicting thoughts not allowing him to hear anything the female said, other wise, he would have turned back at hearing his Grandmothers name.

Theron remained asleep, his subconscious taking him to his dream state. He was in one of his feline forms, a large snow leopard and on all fours, his tail flicking up as he watched a larger tawny colored feline mount his hindquarters.

A low rumble emitted from him as the larger feline pinned him and began to rub against him sensually, feeling his own feline cock grow hard as he waited for what was to come. The larger feline sank its teeth into his shoulder, thrusting its thick cock deep into his puckered hole, all the way to the hilt.

Reaching the woods, Ki leaped upwards and landed on a thick branch and sighed as he closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of the woods, his anger slowly fading. Minutes later he opened his eyes and proceeded to move further into the woods, struggling to keep his mind from wondering back to those images in the sketchbook and sighed as he came to a stop on a larger branch and sat with his back to the trunk of the large tree. "Fuck..." he muttered as he leaned his head back and pressed the heels of his palms into his eyes. "Why the fuck does my life always have to be so...fucked up!?" he muttered as he stayed there his eyes closed as his ears twitched at each sound he could hear while his tail lashed and curled from where it hung down from the branch he sat on.

As the felines in his dream began to mate, the other side of Theron found himself standing under the very tree that Ki was sitting in, still asleep. He heard his query, but could not answer; all he did was put a large basket at the base of the dream tree, full of fruits and sliced meats, plus some cheeses and a tightly sealed bottle of juice. Without saying a word, the dream Theron turned and walked away from the tree.

Opening his eyes, Ki heaved a sigh as he blinked up at the branches above him and wondered how long he would have to be on this planet. His ship was still on G6T'Vx73. "And probably in the hands of that worlds military or government. Thankfully they can't get in period." he muttered and sighed as he ran both hands through his hair and closed his eyes again as he tried to get his emotions under control; hating not have control.

As Theron walked away, he was suddenly doubled over in excruciating agony. Sinking to the ground, he began to scream in pain! "NO GODDESS NOT AGAIN!!! DAAAANTTEEEE! I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T STOP HER!!!! I'LL FIND YOU! I PROMISE!!!!" he cried out as he began to cough up blood.

At Theron's home, Ryssa was in tears as she cleaned her son's face, then the floor of blood, completely worried that her youngest offspring was dying. Kneeling on the floor beside the bed, she uttered a heartfelt cry. "Goddess, please!!! He was only trying to protect us from that beast!! Don't take him away from us!" she begged, tears flowing from her eyes.

A warm, gentle breeze came into the room and surrounded both Ryssa and her son, sending a wave of love to envelop them. "Hush, my daughter....our Theron will be just fine, this I promise," came a dulcet voice upon an invisble tendril of air.

A yawn took Ki by surprise as he stood up on the tree branch and sniffed the air even as his ears flickered ciphering through the sounds of the woods until he caught the sound of running water and headed deeper into the woods towards the sound of water.

"First water and a bath than breakfast." he muttered as he leaped from branch to branch, his tail balanced out behind him as he seemed to fly through the trees, his hair streaming out behind him.

A male snow leopard watched as Ki leaped gracefully through the trees, then stood regally and bounded off the same way, making a turn just before reaching the natural waterfall oasis in order to give the tree branch hopping male the space he wants, but remaining close by should anything happen.

Pausing on the branch, Ki's ears twitched as he cocked his head eyes narrowing before he let a low rumble ripple from him and leaped forward to land several feet from the water and closed his eyes as he breathed in the fresh scent of the water and the cool breeze.

"It'll do. For now." he said softly as he looked towards the pool of water and stretched before moving forward and diving into the water and swam towards the waterfall.

Seeing that the male would be safe and protected within these woods, the snow leopard chuffed softly and padded back to its home. Once there, it let out a soft yowl, then went back to its realm. Hearing the yowl, Ryssa nodded at the feline before it left. "You're sure he will be safe? Theron will be glad.....back to your home plane, gataki and thank you," she told it as it faded.

After swimming for a while Ki used sand to wash himself off than headed for the other side and pulled himself up out of the pond and laid on the edge, closing his eyes and let the warm breeze blow over him, drying him and his hair as it spread out under him. "A nap than lunch." he muttered as he sighed, ears twitching and tail flicking.

Off in the bushes, a tiny cub cried plaintively for help as it hid from the predatory animal stalking it, as it climbed higher to escape capture, hoping he would be safer amongst the large branches.

Ki's ears twitched as he slept even as a frown drew his brows together, his body shifting as he turned to his side and curled up into a ball, still asleep.

Theron was also curled into a ball....but for a different reason. He was brokenhearted about what his ex did out of evil spite....his worst suspicions about what happened to the cub she was carrying when she abandoned him were true! She whelped him; then sold him to a Slaver!

Ki woke with a start his breathing fast as his heart pounded even as his ears twitched... 'A dream...' he thought with a sigh as he looked about him and saw that he was no longer in the dungeon like he had been for months. A shiver rippled through him as he sighed and laid back down arm over his eyes as he breathed deeply trying to calm his pounding heart as his ears continued to twitch.

About the same time, Theron woke up, finding his face wet with tears. He climbed out of bed and quietly left the house, his body wracked with silent sobs. He blindly walked towards the hidden oasis, not realizing that the one he freed was there.

Climbing to the high summit of the mountain, he stood there, having decided what he was going to do. "Dante....m'gios (my son)....Daddy is so very sorry...agape agape! Please forgive me!' and with those words, he took a deep breath and let his body fall.

Back
Top Bottom