Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOVE IN UNLIKELY PLACES {Shiro Ki Savage & TheronHavenwood}

Shiro Ki Savage

Super-Earth
Dunwall is a world forged on the backs of slaves and indentured servants. They are ruled by the Nobility, who rule with an iron fist and quite often with a whip. Amongst the Nobility is the House of Havenwood, ruled by Lord Havenwood. A cruel and vile man if ever there was one. His son, young Lord Theron is a gentle soul. And so our story begins with a visit to the Golden Cat Pleasure House.

The streets where clean of trash and hopeless homeless while two males stood just before double doors that lead into the Golden Cat. A very well known Pleasure House that catered to specific tastes of its clientele and their fantasies. Upon entering you are received by the Master of the House and lead to a seat and a drink and cigar waiting.

Master Custis, tall thin and pot marked yet still somewhat handsome with a well toned form in firm fitting clothes and black hair in a low ponytail and blue eyes, smiled as the doors to his establishment opened and a familiar face stepped into the brightly lit living room and made his way towards the handsome customer.

"Ahh, Lord Havenwood. It is a pleasure to see you once again. How may I help you today? Anything specific[/i][/align] or just a relaxing time?"

Shiro Ki Savage said:
Dunwall is a world forged on the backs of slaves and indentured servants. They are ruled by the Nobility, who rule with an iron fist and quite often with a whip. Amongst the Nobility is the House of Havenwood, ruled by Lord Havenwood. A cruel and vile man if ever there was one. His son, young Lord Theron is a gentle soul. And so our story begins with a visit to the Golden Cat Pleasure House.

The streets where clean of trash and hopeless homeless while two males stood just before double doors that lead into the Golden Cat. A very well known Pleasure House that catered to specific tastes of its clientele and their fantasies. Upon entering you are received by the Master of the House and lead to a seat and a drink and cigar waiting.

Master Custis, tall thin and pot marked yet still somewhat handsome with a well toned form in firm fitting clothes and black hair in a low ponytail and blue eyes, smiled as the doors to his establishment opened and a familiar face stepped into the brightly lit living room and made his way towards the handsome customer.

"Ahh, Lord Havenwood. It is a pleasure to see you once again. How may I help you today? Anything specific[/i][/align] or just a relaxing time?"
Lord Havenwood returned the smile as he entered the room and took his favorite seat, knowing his drink would be within reach and made perfectly to his taste. After taking a sip, he motioned for his son Theron to come closer. With a silent sigh, Theron did as his father asked. "I've decided to purchase something for the boy this night. Something...exotic...," he stated. Theron looked at his father with hatred in his eyes,which he quickly hid, thinking to himself, "Goddess, how I wish you would drop dead!!"

Master Custis tapped a ringed finger against his lips as he thought of his merchandise. His blue eyes slightly fading as he mentally went over each of them in his mind. "Would you like male or female, for your son, Lord Havenwood?" he asked as he blinked and looked over at the young Lord, before looking back at the Lord. "And how...exotic...would you like him or her?"

Theron walked over to the French doors, not wanting to hear his sire speak about him as if he were a side of beef. Lord Havenwood thought for a moment, then took another sip of his drink. "Hmmmm...a male for him, and..." his eyes glazed with lust as he saw his favorite female coming down, naked as was her wont. "As far as how exotic? Surprise me, Custis," he muttered, flashing to the female and back, her lithe body already bouncing on his cock as he sat back down. Theron almost threw up at his sire's lack of decorum.

Master Custis smiled at hearing Lord Havenwood's requests and chuckled as said man picked his favorite female. "As you wish Lord Havenwood. I have a new addition to my family, he is trained but not fully broken in. A human cat hybrid with ears and tail. I did have to declaw him when he shredded one of my men." a frown drew the mans brows down as he thought back to that day.

"Seems the men who caught him also cut off part of his tail. Said something about a weapon or other dealing with it." he cocked his head he grinned. "Would you like to see him when you are done to view wither or not he'll do for your son?"

Theron stood rigid as he listened to Custis' description of the male. It sounded as if he were describing the same being......a male only in his subconscious dreams who spoke in a language only Theron could understand. On the other side of the room, his sire told Custis, "Bring him out....Must inspect merchandise!" And with a grunt, turned his attention back to the hot little pussy bouncing on him.

With a bow Master Custis turned and hurried from the room, delight in showing his new merchandise to a Noble such as Lord Havenwood, "Inspect in deed!" he thought with a grin as he passed through a door that lead down into the training rooms and grimaced when one of his me screamed with pain and jerked away from said merchandise who was chained to the wall by his wrists above his head, but his legs were still loose. Which had been the cause of his man's scream of pain. Sighing he moved towards the male and stopped several feet out of his range.

"Seems we have a customer who wish's to inspect you." he said softly, but his voice was cold.

"Fuck you!" snarled Ki as he glared with rage hate filled silver blue eyes that flashed with loathing for the male before him, his tail lashing and his ears laid back.

"We can do this the easy way. Where you come on your own. Or I will use the shock collar on you and drag you there!" stated Custis, only to step back quickly when the male only snarled and lashed out with a foot followed by his tail. Sighing Custis pulled out the thing controller to the collar about the males neck and pressed a button.

Ki jerked as spasms of pain ripped through hi, causing him to snap his head back and hiss with pain through tightly clenched teeth. How long the pain continued he didn't know. Though he did react to the touch of having the shackles taken off and tried to jerk away, but his body was still twitching and shaking from the current of electricity that had ripped through him. Vaguely he recalled being dragged up stairs, down a hallway and into a room where he was forced to his knees and arms yanked back behind his back and tied wrist to elbow. His hip length hair hung loose to cove his nude form even as his ears drooped slightly and tail lay on the floor behind him twitching slightly. 'Fucking bastard!' he thought as he tried to push the pain back.

Master Custis sighed as he stepped back from the kneeling male, his finger on the switch button just in case and looked towards Lord Havenwood. "My Lord. Here is the merchandise I spoke of."

Theron gave the slave trader an evil glare as his sire was too wrapped up in his debauchery. He slowly walked over to the kneeling male, his hand quickly snatching the collar's switch from Custis and splintering it with a thought. When he saw how the male was tied up, a low angry rumble started deep within his chest and he pierced custis with another hard look. "Take. Them. Off. Now!" he growled as his left hand began to glow. Sinking to his knees beside the male, he spoke to him in his language. "Don't be afraid....I'm only going to touch your shoulder and heal your wounds," he said softly. Closing his eyes, he uttered an incantation and gently
placed his hand on the male's shoulder and made his wounds vanish.

He grunted as the male's wounds appeared on him for a split second, then opened his green gold eyes and smiled softly at him. "There you go. You'll be fine," he said in the male's native tongue.

Custis was taken back by the young Lord's action and cursed. "What!? No! Hey what the fuck, young Sir. He isn't completely broken in yet!" he exclaimed, only to frown when he healed him. "What do you think you are doing!?"

He shifted slightly and looked at the young male who touched him through his hair, ears twitching at hearing him speak to him in his language, and though he felt him heal his wounds he did nothing but hiss at the male and jerk away from his touch and flexed his muscles along his arms and grinned when caught sight of what remained of the device to the collar. Shifting again he rotated his neck, sighing softly at the soft popping sounds and flexed his hands, grinning again when he felt his claws slip out and recalled how it had hurt when the fucker before him had him declawed.

"Thanks for the help, though it was unnecessary." he rumbled back and tensed his body as he dug his toes into the floor and prepared himself to leap up.

Before Custis could lay a hand on him, Theron stepped in front of the male captive and speared the fleshpeddler with another scathing look, having reached his boiling point with his sire as well. "The two of you make me want to vomit!!! For the past 10 years I've had to put up with HIS-he pointed at his sire-abuse of not just me but my Matisera, all his infidelities and his murder of my little sister!!!" His face was wet with angry tears as he glared at his father for what would become the last time and said, "You better hurry up and fill that slut with your seed.....Because I am going to kill you!!!" His body began to shake with fury as he watched his sire finish with the female, then move toward him.

Custis frowned slightly as he listened to the boy and shook his head as he listened to him. "This is a house of Pleasure, Lord Theron." he stated watching him even as he looked at the kneeling male, eyes narrowing, but soon turned towards the young Lord and his father. "You attack him in my establishment, I will call in the Enforcers!" he stated anger slipping into his voice. Only to stare wide eyed up at the bound male, and wished that he still had the controller.

Ki cocked his head at hearing the male's words and snorted as he watched him, ignoring the man who had bought him from the Slaver months ago, while watching young male so full of anger and hatred. 'All for his father! Oh well, not my problem.' he thought as he slowly rose to his feet and stretched by arching his back, causing his hair to brush over the carpeted floor, before straightening up and flexed his arms again, judging how strong the bindings are.

Lord Havenwood got within inches of his son, his own temper flaring. "So.....the little bastard thinks he can kill me , eh? Oh, don't worry, Custis....I'm quite sure Theron won't damage your fine establishment...." Suddenly his fist shot out and caught Theron in the jaw! Hard! Theron simply turned and headed to the door, then looked back at Custis. "You're next...." Then he went outside to wait for his sire.

Custis sighed as he watched the young Lord leave his business than looked back at Lord Havenwood, only to look at the male he had brought in while two of his men entered the room with electric batons in there hands. "I suggest you kneel back down. Those batons hurt worse than the collar." he stated coldly eyes hard. Only to nod to the two men when the male didn't move.

Ki shifted ever so slightly his eyes on each male in the room, and ignored to pain that flared in his jaw from when the older man hit the younger and glared at his captor eyes flaring with anger, but when the two men stepped closer he slowly and reluctantly dropped to his knees, jaw clenched closed tightly while his tail lashed along the floor.

Theron flashed back in to wrap his hand around Custis' neck, his anger knowing no bounds. "If you want to stay alive, there better not be a hair out of place on him, nor one fucking bruise or I will TEAR YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT AND FEED IT TO YOU!!! And that goes for your henchmen as well!!!!" His eyes softened as he looked at the male before flashing out again. *Do not worry, I will be fine. And I promise that I will take you out of here. You won't have to stay with that maggot any longer!* he told the male with his mind as he began to fight with his sire.

Lord Havenwood fought him with everything in him, but Theron just blocked each move he made, countering them with rapid strikes until his sire was down on the ground, and before he could get back up, his eyes widened as he saw something materialize in Theron's hand- an ancient sword from long ago. Theron was breathing hard, but gave his sire an evil smile. "You have caused me nothing but pain and misery since the day I was born! I could take it...but when you started beating my Matisera, my mother, I vowed to kill you someday and that day is TODAY!! NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU CAUSE ANYONE PAIN!!!" And with those words, Theron brought the sword down and with one swipe, severed his sire's head from his body, then incinerated them. "May Uncle Hades take your rotten soul! Goodbye..."Father"!" The young male smiled, fangs showing as he watched his sire's black soul get pulled away, laughing to himself as it shrieked in pain under the grip of Hades' minions. "Have fun with him, uncle!" Theron muttered under his breath, as he turned to reenter the Golden Cat.

Theron walked back inside to find that the male had been forced back to his knees. A deep growl came from his chest as he began to shift. "You must have a death wish! I said to leave him alone!!!" he hissed, his skin now covered in soft fur, his fangs elongating.

Ki had shifted slightly on his knee's as his ears twitched atop his ears while his tail flicked across the floor. He couldn't understand how this young Lord as he was called knew his language let alone could speak to him mentally. He frowned slightly as he tried to figure it out. But his eyes narrowed when the boy came back and began to change.

Custis sighed as he ran his hand through his hair, a puzzled look evident on his face, his two men standing at the door waiting for new orders. Only to blink and look at the Young Lord and sighed as he shook his head. "Young Lord he was already on his knees by the time you stepped outside the second time. And since You haven't bought him he is still My property. You know this. And why are you so pissed Young Lord. You have never treated me or my establishment like this before?" he asked arms crossing over his chest as he watched the boy.

Theron's eyes narrowed as his form became that of a half male/ half cat. Reaching for the cash his now dead sire left on the table, he threw it at the Slave Trader with a loud hiss. "There! He is mine now! Release him from his bonds or all of you will suffer my full wrath!! And trust me, you do not want to see me totally angry!!! DO IT!!!" he ordered. His anger ebbed when he gazed at the male he just bought as he sent, *Worry not, I will set you free as soon as we have left this place...Tell me, what is your name, lovely one? My name is Theron...* He wondered why he felt so drawn to protect him, why he was so instantly attracted to him.

Custis sighed as he nodded towards the kneeling male and watched as one of the men stepped forward and proceeded to unlatch the shackles, but kept the collar and leash which he held out towards the shifting male, his face blank as he waited silently.

Ki only frowned at the males words, before his eyes narrowed at his request for his name. He said nothing as he knelt there waiting for his New Master to take the leash. 'As if I'd believe anyone on this fucked up world!' he thought and hissed his ears laid back, and tail lashing before stopping to curl about his waist.

Theron glared at Custis as his man tried to give him the leash, his mind reaching for the male's. *I will take this godammed leash from this bastard and lead you out of here! But I swear by the Goddess I will remove that fucking collar and set you free! And I will take you wherever you want to go! Just trust me, kesha!! Please!* Looking at the slavetrader with disgust, he snatched the leash and led his "property" outside and away from the Golden Cat. As soon as they were far enough away, Theron dropped the leash and snapped the collar off with his mind. "There.....as promised. you are free....."

He only knelt there until the kid took the leash, stood and followed him, his eyes narrowing when he stopped and did as he said he would, the collar and leash lay on the ground, which he eyed for several long moments before he looked back up at the male.

"Why the hell should you care wither or not I'm collared and leashed, let alone a Fuck Slave!?" he asked, his voice slightly husky from not being used, even during the times he was being 'trained', his eyes dull and oddly blank. "What do you want from me and how the hell do you know how to get through my shields and speak to me with your mind let alone know My Native Language!?"

Theron turned to face him, his eyes filled with tears. Taking a deep breath he began to explain. "I am 21 years old.... The day I turned 15, I started having these odd dreams. I was standing in a beautiful field of multicolored flowers and plants totally awestruck. Then a really gorgeous guy bout my age came to me, asking if I would like to learn his language. I was smitten with him immediately and said yes! He came to me each night as I slept, showing me his world, teaching me his language, and embedding himself in my mind, my soul and my heart.....this has gone on for six years! Imagine my shock and surprise when that-that flesh peddler described you to me and my sire!!

I want only for you to be free.....free to return home if that is your wish. Or......you can remain here with me....as my friend. I-I-I cannot use someone the way that I was used. My dreams were my only escape from the hell my sire created for me!!!!" He turned away, shame filling his eyes as he remembered his own years as a sex slave to his father's sick friends.

Ki frowned slightly as he listened unable to understand who this male was that had come to this kid for so many years, teaching him his language and discribing him!

"I don't understand...we don't have a Jada who goes into strange beings dreams and teach them things, nor does our Maja do this! Who ever he was..." Ki shook his head, the frown deepening as he looked about him and sighed while brushing his hands through his hair.

"I can't get off this world anyway. I've already tried." he muttered as he closed his eyes and tried to wrap his mind over everything.

Theron gazed at him, his eyes glittering with unshed tears. "I don't normally do this, but....I will let you see for yourself the male in my dreams.... I'll have to put myself in stasis for you to get into my subconscious. Then you will see I speak the truth. Afterwards, if you still want to leave, I'll help you..." he said, thinking unconsciously,*even if it breaks my heart, I will help you leave this world...* His body then goes limp and begins to fall to the ground.

The frown on his face fell away as the male began to fall, his tail lashing out to stop him from hitting the ground and growled lowly as he glared at him, his thoughts haywire as he shook his head and laid the male on the ground gently.

"Fool." he muttered with a sigh and looked towards the setting sun, as he crossed his arms over his bare chest, unmindful of his nudity as he looked back at the male on the ground. "Even if I wanted to look into your Mind kid, I'm not going to." he stated softly as he stepped further from the boy and flicked his tail agitatedly behind him as his ears twitched.

A flash of light appeared to reveal a beautiful yet petite woman who fell to her knees beside Theron, her face wet with tears. "THERON!! Oh, m'gios what has happened????" she cried out softly in a musical lilt, cradling him in her arms.

She looked up at the male and smiled through her tears. "You......tith sol for freeing my son and also myself from that awful vampire I was forced to wed..."

Back
Top Bottom