Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sleeping Kingdom (Collector x Autumn Queen)

Caspian was used to being called 'Prince', 'Your Highness', or even 'Your Grace'. The sound of Nethys gasping out 'Master' made him groan with pleasure. He could feel her small hand sliding over his hardened rod, rolling across the ridges of his cock and working him from tip to hilt so perfectly that he wondered momentarily if she had been used like that before. He flattened three fingers across her labia, spreading her out and possessing her sex so perfectly that he was able to capture her hard, stimulated clitoris between his fingers and roll it expertly as he felt her excitement growing. Her body was so wet that the juices of her arousal dripped between her legs and onto the tabletop, testifying to the pleasure that she was feeling.

"Mmm...my perfect little Elf pet." He murmured against her ear, nibbling down her neck and then sucking on the soft curve of her nape. "Let me know when you peak, Nethys. I want to feel you completely giving into me before I finish. Mmm, I love the way you move next to me. I wish I had taken you for my own a long time ago. I didn't know what I was missing." And he found it to be true; there was something wild an abandoned in the way the little slave gave herself to him that was absent in his human lovers. Of course, he was expected to conquer the maids and servants of the castle, as well as a few of the noblewoman in the court. The mages had given him an enchanted ring that was intended to keep him from siring a bastard child. He had worn it every since he came of age to explore the women in the kingdom, and thought nothing of the way his mother had encouraged him to use and throw away women in the past. She seemed to almost get her pleasure from hearing about his conquests.

"Don't stop needing me," he whispered into her neck. "It pleases me that you need me."

Nethys was wanted! The little elf couldn't get over how good it felt to have someone actually want her around; it was the second most wonderful sensation she'd ever experienced, the first being what she was experiencing at the hands of her Master. The sensation of his hands between her legs and his mouth on her ears and neck, everything was wonderful. She continued stroking him for all she was worth, doing her best to give him the same sensation she was experiencing, though she wasn't sure if she was as good as some of the other women he'd had. He'd been able to have his way with the other women, so they were at least superior to her in that respect. She wanted oh so desperately to be everything the other women her Master had had could be, but for now, he needed her to be something else. Most importantly, though, he needed her to need him, which was something she could do quite easily.

"I need you, Master!" she gasped. "I'll always need you! I need you more than anything in the world!" With those words, she felt the pleasure in her build towards a crescendo, beginning to roar towards something she couldn't explain. "Master," she gasped, her eyes closing even more than they already were. "Master, something's happening: I'm-" but before she could complete the thought, her words were taken from her. She let out a loud, almost animal moan and she collapsed forwards, leaning against Caspian. She did her best to keep stroking him, but she was quickly losing control of her body. She could hardly stand, let alone focus on continuing to pleasure her Master. She prayed that he would be gentle with her punishment for failing him, but at the moment, the pleasure was too great for her to focus on any one thought for long.

He could see her excitement building, the way her body clenched against his fingers and her hand grasped his shaft harder. Her voice trilled with uncontrolled passion as she cam, her sex moistening his fingers in a warm, slick gush as she shuddered and then collapsed against his chest. The prince pulled her tight against himself and felt the pulsing spurt of his manhood shooting warm, thick cream onto her stomach and drenching her fingers. His eyes fluttered uncontrollably and his breath caught in his throat. Her complete, totally honest reaction to his touch was intoxicating. Softly he covered her sliding hand with her own, stilling it's movement. "It's good. Be still," he chuckled softly, "it gets a bit sensitive after I've cum." He kissed her neck and her ear, murmuring warmly against her skin.

"Oh Nethys," he breathed, "that was wonderful." He kissed his way to her lips and then smiled at her. As he cuddled her against his chest he sought out her eyes. "Are you alright?" He slid his hand around her back and pulled her closer. "I...we should clean up. I've gotten you a bit dirty and you, well - we, could use some fresh clothes. Maybe a bath. Do you want to take a dip in the bath house with me?"

Nethys head was swimming after her climax, so she didn't answer Caspian right away. She was glad that she'd pleased her Master, but she found the warm, sticky sensation of his seed on her hand a little unpleasant. It wasn't that she wasn't glad she'd made him cum, but Nethys had always preferred being clean whenever she had the option. Spending most of her life with dirt and sweat-caked skin and greasy hair had not been pleasant, so whenever she had the opportunity to be clean, she leaped for it. She snuggled against Caspian's chest as she tried to make her legs more stable, though it was difficult since they seemed to be made out of water at the moment, hoping that he wouldn't be too mad about the delay.

"A bath sounds nice," she murmured, holding her hand slightly away from her, not wanting to get more of herself dirty. She didn't want to wipe it off on her shirt, since it was technically her Master's shirt, but he'd already dirtied the shirt with his seed. She found herself wondering absentmindedly if she'd have found the feel of his seed more pleasant if it were inside of her rather than on her. "I never got to see the bathhouse. Whenever I was washed, they took me outside and dumped a bucket of water over me, scrubbed me down and then dumped another bucket on me. Mistress liked her baths, though, so I suppose those are better."

Prince Caspian ran his hands along Nethys' thighs as he held her next to his chest. He noticed the way she was holding her hand and it made him chuckle. "Here," he said, taking her hand and wiping her off on his shirt. "It washes off."

He listened to her describe what her baths had been like in the past and found that he was disgusted with the way she had been treated. Even his dogs had better baths than she had! He ran a hand up her back and looked down at her exotic, petite face. "My little sweet Elf, we need to head straight for the bath house. It's completely unacceptable that you've lived here this long and haven't had one." He found that even though he had just had a wonderful orgasm he wanted her still; she was perfectly pure and his to do with as he wished, and the entire castle was void of anyone who would stop them from taking their pleasure.

Still, the food would only last so long, and they would eventually have to figure out what to do with the kingdom. Caspian lowered her to the ground gently. "Come, dearest. Let me show you one of the pure joys of life."

It took Nethys a moment to be able to stand on her own, but she followed Caspian as soon as she trusted her legs to be able to support her weight. She smiled up at Caspian as she fell into step behind him, eagerly anticipating her bath. She liked the sound of a place dedicated entirely to getting clean, so she couldn't wait to go to the bathhouse. She'd heard about it, but had never been allowed inside, so she'd built up a sort of mystique about the place in her mind. She doubted it was as wonderful as she thought it would be, but she was willing to find out either way. She was also glad that her Master had cleaned off her hand, though she felt more than a little guilty for getting his shirt dirty in the process. There weren't any laundry maids about, so she doubted that the shirt would get clean anytime soon. Still, her Master seemed to be happy, so she wasn't about to draw his attention away from his happy thoughts.

Prince Caspian led her to the family's main bath house, a room decorated in the gaudy colors and patterns his mother preferred. In the room was a small, hot tub of water and then a larger pool.

The prince disrobed as he walked towards the water, finally removing the last of his clothing right before he dove into the larger pool. A few moments later he surfaced, laughing and turning to look at Nethys. "Come in! It's fine! And once you get rinsed off we'll go soak in the hot tub; you'll absolutely love it!"

Nethys' eyes went wide as she entered the bathhouse and she let out a little squeal of excitement. The bathhouse seemed like the most wonderful place in the world to the little elf; she hadn't known what to expect coming into the bathhouse, but it had clearly surpassed her every expectation. The moment she was instructed to enter the bath, she tossed off the shirt she was wearing, which was her only article of clothing, and leaped into the pool along with the Prince, creating a large splash. She landed in a shallower part of the pool, since she couldn't swim, but she resurfaced, her chin just barely above the surface of the water and her long hair clinging to her face, chest and back. The Prince had never seen the little elf's face so gleeful in all of his life.

Nethys frolicked about the pool for a while, dipping her head under the water and popping up a few feet away. It was obvious from the way that she moved that she had no idea how to swim, but she seemed to be having a good time nonetheless.

Prince Caspian enjoyed watching her frolicking in the water. She was like a puppy discovering the joys of the world for the first time. He laughed and brought over the soap and wash cloth, enjoying the soft fragrances of flowers as they wafted over the cool waters.

"So, here we take turns soaping each other. Your hair too. And then we rinse. Once we are done we can go soak in the warm tub until we are relaxed." He wiped a few droplets of water off her forehead and smiled at her, shaking his head. "I can't believe that you've been denied this all these years. I would have spoiled a pet like you. You're much more fun than the hunting hounds, and much prettier too." He smirked at the thought of her on a leash. "Obviously there are things that I'd do with you that I'd never do with a hound."

"A hound wouldn't have figured out how to catch the unicorn," said Nethys, a grin on her face. She knew what Caspian meant, but she was proud of her idea on capturing the unicorn. Of course, it probably wouldn't work as well now: she didn't know how to make traps and it would have required at least three men at different corners of the net to tangle the unicorn's legs. She was more interested in trying to talk to the unicorn now, though, even if she wasn't sure that it would be able to understand her or talk back. Still, it was worth a shot: they didn't have many other resources to choose from. She had to admit that she liked the idea of being Caspian's pet, though. She too came up with the image of her on a leash and giggled a little at it: it was silly, yes, but also a bit comforting. She liked the idea of having a physical bond to her Master as well as the emotional one that one had with a pet.

She'd paid close attention to Caspian's instructions, nodding solemnly after each step and doing her best to memorize the instructions. They were simple enough, but after a lifetime of ridicule she felt that it was best to ensure she knew what she was doing so that she didn't accidentally make a mistake.

Caspian showed her how to float in the water, trusting him to hold her head up and soap her hair with the fragrant lavender soap. His fingers rubbed her scalp firmly, tracing little circles all over her head and pulling the tangles out with ease as her hair drank in the silkiness of the soap and moisturizers. He rinsed her hair and then drew her head towards his chest so that he could run his hands over her torso and breasts.

She was so lovely and sweet; small, trusting...pure. He wanted to pull her over his body and thrust into her. He felt the need to fill her building up in him again, but the fear that they would need the unicorn still nagged at his mind.

He sighed. He wasn't used to controlling his urges; what the prince wanted, the prince got. It was only because he was fearful of losing all those who had turned to stone that he didn't take Nethys' purity and use her until he collapsed with exhaustion. He was going to have to teach her other ways to please him; other ways that involved everything but the one portal that he yearned to enter the most.

"Let's go to the hot tub," he whispered huskily. He kissed her by her ear and breathed softly against her cheek, the sheer will it was taking to say 'no' to himself was making him dizzy.

Nethys was in her own personal heaven. Floating in the water was enjoyable once she got the hang of it, though it took a little while for her to get used to the feeling of her ears being filled with water, and she was in pure bliss when Caspian began running his fingers through her hair. No one had ever played with her scalp before. Sure, her hair had been cleaned on occasion when it was absolutely necessary, but it was never anything more than a cursory scrub and having a few of her knots teased out. The Prince had a lot of grease and grime to work out, but once it was gone, Nethys' hair was a deep, rich shade of brown reminiscent of the color of dark chocolate with a healthy shine and luster that was hardly ever seen in the hair of human women. All the while the little elf was having her hair washed, her eyes were closed and she let out little hums and sighs of happiness. She felt so comfortable that she almost fell asleep on the spot, having been more than a little worn out from her first orgasm. The fact that she had a full stomach also made her a bit drowsy. Still, her eyes drifted open when her Master spoke and she nodded, slowly settling out of her floating position and back onto her feet, letting out a small sigh as Caspian kissed her ear.

"Yes, Master," she murmured, following him docilely out of the pool and into the hot tub. She sat wherever Caspian put her, her posture straight and her ears high and perky as she waited for instructions.

Caspian slid into the warm, 103 degree water of the hot tub and put a hand out to his slave. He smiled and pulled her through the warm water to himself. "Now, isn't this much nicer than having water thrown over you?"

He ran fingers through her newly washed hair and smiled adoringly at her. "I don't know what it will be like while we travel to find the answers we need, but I hope we can have a few stops where I can see you enjoying water like you have today." As the water warmed their limbs he cuddled his Elf against his chest, not knowing how this moment would soon be a fond memory that he thought over often as they went about their quest to find a cure for the castle.

Nethys honestly wasn't worried about what the future held. As she rested her head against her Master's chest, she really wasn't worried about anything. She was wanted, even adored, which was more than she'd ever had in her life. She felt bad for thinking it, but she didn't care about the other people in the castle; they had been cruel to her her whole life and now that they were gone, she was alone with a Master who doted on her at every turn. It was a horribly petty mindset, but after being undesirable for so long, Nethys loved being the center of Caspian's world.

She pressed herself to her Master's side, molding her body to his so that she could bask in his presence. She could no longer tell the heat of his body apart from the heat of the hot tub, but it was the physical contact she cared about. Someone wanted to touch her! More than that, someone actually wanted to be intimate with her. She didn't care that she was just a pet, a piece of living property owned by her Master: she was his pet and he treated her kindly. She would gladly do anything he asked to ensure that the kind treatment continued.

Caspian nearly fell asleep in the tub, but soon the heat became a bit suffocating. He woke up and then kissed Nethys' hair. "Okay my pet, let's go get dressed. But you should be in nicer clothes; there's absolutely no reason for you to wear rags when you're the king's pet."

He told her to bring them two white, pure towels and they took turns drying each other off. He was tempted to do more to his slave; to spend the day enjoying her body as much as he could without taking her purity, but he knew that they had more important things to do.

Little did he realize how limited their time was. A thick grove of thorny shrubs were slowly encroaching around the castle and soon would be towering high above the castle and blocking the royal grounds from sight.

Nethys nodded, blissfully unaware of the thorns, and obeyed her Master, scampering off to find a pair of towels for them. It was impressive how much speed the little elf could put on, especially since she was still very skinny from years of malnutrition. She was at least as energetic as a child or a puppy and certainly as innocent. She returned with the towels, a large grin on her face; it was a wonderful feeling to be able to complete simple tasks without fear of reproach for the smallest of mistakes, especially when those mistakes were sometimes imagined simply for an excuse to punish her. Caspian got the feeling that, had she a tail, it would have been wagging back and forth behind her. Instead, her ears were simply high and her large eyes sparkled with glee at the sensation of being useful. She wanted to ask what they'd do after getting her dressed, but she didn't want to pester her master. Honestly, it didn't really matter what they were doing so long as she got to spend more time in his company.

Back
Top Bottom