Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request (FxF or FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hexxed4Life

Hi again! So basically I've been craving a roleplay that's mostly cute and romantic but still has a fair amount of smut. I know the thread subject says FxF or FxM, but I'm pretty much open to all genders/identities. However, I only play a female or maybe a futa if you ask nicely.

F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/sasha%20cruz/

Pairing ideas:
Girlfriend x Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Sister x Brother/Sister
*Vampire x Vampire
*Vampire x Werewolf
*Werewolf x Werewolf
Human x Supernatural Being
Shy Girl/Nerdy Guy x Popular Girl/Guy
Stripper (male or female) x Client

*No Twilight stuff please! I just really don't like Meyer's portrayal of vampires, werewolves, and teenage girls. I liked Charlie though.

If you don't like these and have something else in mind, please let me know!

Also, as I mentioned above, I like romance. So, kissing, cuddling, that sort of thing. That doesn't mean the sex can't be dirty though.

So if you're interested, feel free to PM me!

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

Kiki said:
well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

That actually sounds like fun! PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom