Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting into the Hallowing spirit

Byhakie

Planetoid
Ok, it is October, and I thought in order to get into the Hallowing spirit, I will start a group based horror game. I will of coarse GM, and this time around anyone can join. I have three basic ideas I am willing to turn into something more. So who wants to help get into the Halloween spirit, and create a group with me?

1: We go for a gothic horror, with werewolves and vampires, etc. We will be allowed to be anything we want. From vampires, to succubi, to hunters, to our own creations. And I will allow us all to collaborate and come up with our own versions of the classic monsters.

2: Is comparable to Silent Hill, Resident evil. Etc. We are stuck in a horrible situation, and must survive. Or find a way out. I was thinking something original, maybe supernatural in origin? But am open to zombies, sci fi horror.

3:This idea is a little more thought out. It is a game we will all play. I as the gm, will chose one of you to be a killer. The killer among you, will after I gave them permission. Chose to have one of your characters killed. In which case, I will have happen. This is sort of a mystery. Where you are all stuck in a desperate situation and forced to discover whom is the lier amoung you. Before it is to late. It is a game of Cry wolf. But more inspired by the manga, Doubt Or Rabbit Doubt if you prefer. Great book, I suggest reading it.

I'm curious on number three, not sure how it's entirely supposed to work but it could certainly be fun...

Back
Top Bottom