Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM -Seeking A Harem Of Girls- To Provide a Interactive- And Smutty- Story.

Byhakie

Planetoid
(Ya, sorry for the long winded headline.)

Off the bat, I must say I have not fleshed this out fully. Since I want to know what My players want, and are looking for first. So sorry if this seems forced, lazy, or stupid. Trust me, I am good, and know what I am doing, and will be doing for a great story. I just am waiting to see what I have to work with on characters first.

This is a fantasy role play, where your character can be anything you want her to be. I was thinking they would be a group of adventurers, and I would gm their many adventures and their journey. I am thinking of a story, and a goal, but we wont need a story to start since this is mainly a series of adventures at first. No system, just normal role playing. So if you ever wanted to do a DND or Pathfinder styled adventure without the scary dice. Here it is.

I will be playing the npc's, the villains, the monsters, and the thugs. Hence being a gm. I will also be playing the friends, allies, and companions of your characters. I will provide anything my players want. From romance, to rape, to anything else.

Essentially, these are the rules.

1. Be nice, 2. Respect no's, 3. Only female characters, and 4. Be literate

Character sheets are simple.

Name:
Picture: (Preferably a drawn one. But Real life is accepted if it is fantasy based.)
Personality:

Personal history should be talked out in pm.

Back
Top Bottom