Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pairs ..Plots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amy

Hey all, I'm Amy and looking to Role-play. I think myself as a open mind person and a flexible one, so we will work something out. Though take a short moment to read my likes, dislikes and some of the pairs i like or plots. But also if you have anything new in mind, do tell me. I may find it interesting and we can try it out. Now about the Rules, they are simple: Respect from both parts. This a role-play, never forget that. And if there is anything you don't like or want to stop a Rp, just let me know.

About the Role-play:
  • preference to story driven with sex driven Rp. (Not just smut)
  • grammar competence: semi-literate to literate
  • desired post length: min a Paragraph (7-10 sentences).
  • Post Perspective: (i)Past-Tense (ii)Third Person(3rd)
  • RP length: long term(or short)
  • RP method: PM's and Threads.

• My char's are heterosexual and i Rp females chars.
  • Express an interest in a partners ability to take turns playing a character other than their main character.
  • Expresses an interest in male partners characters (human or not).
  • Plot Twists, mystery, unknown how the Rp will end.
  • For more details visit my: f-list

Dislikes:
  • Incest (by blood )
  • Scat/Watersports/Gore/Hard Torture.
  • Age older than middle twenties.
  • Brain washing or body change.

Pairs:

• Demons x Mortal (for more info about those demons click at the spoiler underneath each pair)
  • Shape shifting Demons(male)+ Demon Slayer female)
    Shape shifting giant demons are the most highly advanced type of demons.They are whole non-human dark energy beings with an extremely high intelligence and ego. There are able to move in and around the energy body (aura) and the physical body. They are able to jump in and out of this realm and into theirs. They can be seen as balls of black energy in the energy field by those that have psychic gifts of vision. They are the major threat in the battle over humanity. They were never angels or light beings or came from the light,they were all born out of dark energy and dark consciousness. They are the most elusive and hardest to remove because they are able to shield themselves from the vision and detection of most healers.They are the most common and can be found on most people who have attachments.
  • Lesser (male) + White Witch (female)
    Lesser demons are the lower form of demon. They are not as advanced in the way they work as the shapeshifters but they still possess and a dark and negative power. Lesser demons are a combination of masses of dark and negative souls that have been compressed together to form a dark energy being. Lesser demons are a weaker and less powerful form of demon but hey are still a threat.
  • Reptilians (male) + Nephilim (female)
    Reptilians are dark forces. They work together with the demons of the dark side. There more advanced then the demons of the dark forces and they control and are leaders of many demons. Reptilians are on a much higher level of power than the demons and therefore retain a higher intelligence because of that.They are harder to remove because of there level of intelligence and power. They work on a much deeper level within humans to separate them from there higher soul or higher level of power.
  • Incubus(male) + Healer(female)
    An incubus is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them. Its female counterpart is the succubus.
  • Fallen Angels (male) + Priestess (female)
    Fallen Angels are dark angelic beings. Fallen Angels were once light beings but over time they chose to have power over and control the human race. They chose the dark side and were separated from the angels of the light. Fallen angels are extremely rare
  • Cacodemon(male) + Nephilim (female)
    Nephilim are half human and half angel, Cacodemon are half angel and half demons.

Furies x Mortal
  • Werewolf + Human Girl taken
  • Pokemon + Pokemon Trainer taken
  • Minotaur (male) + girl (female)

Spirit + Mortal
  • Ghost + Exorcist taken
  • Death + Comic Writertaken
  • Ripper (male) + Magna Artist (female)

Predator Species x Mortal
  • Monsters(male) + Curious Girl(female)
  • Androids(male) + Scientist (female)
  • Anthropoid (male) + Humanoid girl (female)
  • Undead (Zombie) (male) + Nurse (female)
  • Vampire (male) + Hostess (female)
  • dragon + mortal taken
  • Elves + mortal taken

Games/Anime:
Zombie Apocalypse (horror plot /taken)
Devil may cry (twisted plot)
Oddworld: New 'n' Tast(odd plot/taken)

New plots/Rps:
  • Demons Realm
    My char will be a human that was raised in remote city on the north. The citizens of this town are the keepers of the a door way that connects our world with the demon realm. No one is allowed to enter through the Gateway for both sides. If it happens the balance of both worlds will be lost for good. But out of pure curiosity my char finds away to enter through the gateway. Now she start a journey through the demon realm, ,meeting bizarre creatures and demons. Leaving a twisted journey to the end of that realm. (always wanted to try a dark twisted plot like this. )
  • Lucifer and the bearer of light. (Fallen angel +mortal)
    In the nearest future Demons power had raised really dangerous. Lucifer started to grow his army of smaller rank demons, planning an attack and bringing the demons on earth and slowly corrupting it. Though he keeps his plans secret and acts on his own. Though things started changing in earth. It started with small changes and now everything gone darker. Few of the old order that look out of the balance between Heaven and Hell, notice the change. They can imagine what is happening. They were preparing for that. Every 50 years a new born of the Lights family is getting trained to become the light bearer. If ever the balance was lost, the Bearer of light had to go and find him, and release the light on him, saving once again the balance.
  • In the name of SCIENCE!
    Simple Girl needing money so she finds a article "Offer up your body in the name of SCIENCE!" So she agrees to be a rhesus monkey for the latest drugs and medical equipment. They money that offered to her is a lot. But what does she have to go through.

Plots:
  • The complex (Ghost/Phantom + Mortal)
    She moves into the old apartment complex, without knowing about the mysterious deaths that occurred there 13 years ago. She begins to hear strange sounds from the apartment next door. One day, an old man, who lives next door, is found dead. People became aware of his death after his alarm clock continually rang. Since the death, more horrifying incidents occur. Trying to find answers, her search begins around the Complex. More horror is about to come.

[*]Meeting Death taken
    Webtoon artist career is finally taking off with the success of her new horror webcomic about ghostly grudges and gruesome deaths. But then her macabre stories start coming true in reality, the artwork mirroring the crime scenes to the dot. The terrifying secret behind her comics that foreshadow death, and the final chapter of meeting him. What will come next?

[*]Corruption of Champions taken
    Prepared for what was to come. Most of the last year had been spent honing her body and mind to prepare for the challenges ahead. She was the Champion of Hallow. The one who would journey to the demon realm and guarantee the safety of her friends and family, even though she'd never see them again. The entrance of the cave gapes open, sharp stalactites hanging over the entrance, giving it the appearance of a monstrous mouth. She proceed alone.. she looked around, surveying the hellish landscape as she plot her next move. The portal is a few yards away, nestled between a formation of rocks. It did not seem to exude the arousing influence it had on the other side. The ground and sky were both tinted different shades of red, though the earth beneath her feet feels as normal as any other lifeless patch of dirt. She settled on the idea of making a camp there and fortifying this side of the portal. No demons would ravage your beloved hometown on her watch. She'd need to explore and gather more supplies to fortify it any further. Perhaps she would even manage to track down the demons who had been abducting the other champions! or she would bring herself into a bigger mess?

[*]Legendary Beasts (Pokemon+ Trainer/Human )
    A long time ago a little girl was abandoned near a pound that was close to a mountain. Her cries attracted three of the most odd Pokemon that were guardians of the forest, the pond and the mountain. They gave the girl a name and decided that they would raise her. The legendary beast s Pokemon raised the little girl to became a strong sexy woman. Soon after she hit puberty she felt strange sensations that came from her. The girl started becoming a woman, with only the Pokemons that raised her to show her the way...

[*] The huntress taken
    He is a true blood vampire, born and not made. She is vampire haunter, a deadly one. He travels from town to town looking for his next meal. Their paths cross, and both of them meet a winter night deep in the woods...

[*]Lost into the woods taken
    She was raised in a small village near by the woods. Since a child she heard the stories about the beasts that lived deeply into the woods. But one rainy day as her curiosity won her over, she takes the path into the woods. With her luck absent, she meets him,a werewolf and their story starts...

[*]DragonSeeker taken
    She threw her book bag into the corner. School had been another bad experience. Even at age seventeen, she couldn't seem to fit in. Class was okay, but any time she had to mix in with the other kids, life was unpleasant. She opened her computer finding a email, the same day that she thought live couldn't be more boring. "You have entered the land of Lasos Nov. Magic and mystery abound. The terrain and the animals are unfamiliar, and danger lurks around every corner. You have been armed, armored, and instructed in the ways of the land, but there is no substitute for experience. If you want to enter click HERE". Taking it as a joke she hit the button. She found herself in another world. Not sure if she was dreaming, but she was sure; she was sitting at her desktop a second before. Now she is locked in that world and the only way back, is by finding the dragon. Her seek starts now...

[*]The Night Elf taken
    These Night Elves stay very close to their heritage. They live in Forest and other parts of northern , in close communion with nature. Although most have grown used to the other Alliance races and tolerate their presence, they are still wary about outsiders and will keep a close eye on them. However, some of the most conservative Night Elves might still look down on other races. Guardian of the Forest, who has devoted their life to defending "the Balance". The iron law and supremacy of Nature as they understand it. Most will not hesitate to use extreme violence to defend the Balance. Humans again started to break that balance, by using the woods for the needs. The woods started dying slowly. One of the night Elves comes across the kings daughter. Being responsible for all the damage that come at Northern, he thinks responsible the princess. The story starts there.

If you like anything just Pm me... not finished.. adding more

RE: Roleplay Requests by Amy

This intrigues me, I'll shoot you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom