Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✦ ⋆Plot > Smut ⋆✦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

Moon
WELCOME TO DIZZY'S REQUEST THREAD​

ABOUT ME
I am a 21 year old student currently perusing a degree in sociology and women's studies. This means that my time is spent writing about some rather upsetting things--so I would like to come here and chill out. You'll find I'm a generally nice person that likes to write interesting and creative stories with detailed characters and worlds. I also like chitchat too, so don't feel like you can't contact me out-of-character as well! (New friends are very welcomed!)

KINKS

First of all I created an F-list here that can answer a lot of questions from the get-go. If there are any unrepresented kinks, just ask me and I'll see is we can work something out.
Things in the "favorites" are things that will generally be in every story that I have here. If there is anything in that section that really grinds your gears, let me know and we can discuss it.
Kinks in the "yes" sections are things that we can freely place in the story or not.
Everything in the "maybe" section is story dependent meaning that I see these things as something to build a story out of, or my interested depends on the plot.
All kinks in the "no" section are deal breakers. No exceptions

FANDOMS

I do not know a ton of fandoms but the ones I know of and may be willing to play something out of I will list here. Unless otherwise specified I will play OC's. I do not mind if my partner wishes to play cannon or not

Strawberry Panic!
Breath of Fire 4 (note, I have only played this game, no others in the series.)
Final Fantasy 4, 7, and 10
Jade Empire
KOTOR (only the first game)
ASOIAF/Game of Thrones
Kingdom Hearts
Breaking Bad
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Xena: Warrior Princess
Batman: The Animated Series (I have played some of Arkham City, which is very much like how I would expect an adult BTAS)
...and more to come as I think of them.

IDEAS AND CRAVINGS

[craving] GODS AND MONSTERS
Based slightly off these two songs 1 & 2, A young woman moonlights as a club singer in the big city. She meets a dark stranger at the bar one night and soon they become tied together in a sticky web of love, lust, drugs, money, and fame. Will they make it, or will their dark pasts lead them to a darker future?
[craving] HUSH
When a huge earthquake hits a small rural town, all services get cut out. Bridges collapse, electricity is gone, cell towers fall. The town is so spread out and isolated that the people who were once friends and neighbors now are pitted against each other for the scarce resources available. Things go from bad to worse as the people in the area start developing unusual and strange powers that escalate the situation further.

MINI IDEAS
To be tweaked, altered, added to other ideas, or just fleshed out with another person/people.

*A haunted house begins to terrify the new resident and a team of investigators decide to "lockdown" inside it for a night.

*A single mother answers a help wanted ad for a live-in maid. She starts to change the mind of the spoiled self-centered owner to become more philanthropic and ends up falling in love.

*An agoraphobic woman has her house broken into and hires a bodyguard/security expert to live with her.

CONTACT​
Hopefully after all this you'll want to try me out. You can email me, PM me, or post here if you would like. My hours may be a little screwy sometimes but I should be able to get back to you within a couple of days.
AS A NEW GENERAL RULE I ROLEPLAY IN THREADS OR EMAIL--NO PM'S WHATSOEVER. I hope to hear from you!

RE: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬UPDATED ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Looking for Serious fun! [[Re-opened and Active]]

22779446.jpg

bump.gif

r9dmJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom