Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Viking/Barbarian? MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackdown

Super-Earth
Like the title suggests, I'm really looking to do something with vikings or barbarians -- probably Conan-esque? Either way, I want to play the part of the bad-ass viking/barbarian with all of the things that comes with your typical barbaric story or tale. Bad guys, monsters, adventure, action, and, of course, women and sex. I'm not looking for someone to play a multitude of women, that'd be pretty unfair -- we can work out a story involving just one (unless for some reason you really want to play more than one, lol?), but, like I said, typical viking/barbarian kind of tale.

As a viking/barbarian, I think it goes without saying that my character would be dominant, but I'm not looking to do anything involving rape. I figure he'd save her and she'd feel as though she was in his debt or something like that -- she can even be a warrior woman, as well. But, yeah, your usual viking stuff. We can go over details in PM. I'm really not looking for someone to play the petite, shy, submissive kind of girl. I don't think a tall, heroic barbarian would settle for anything less than a well-endowed and independent kind of woman to tag along with him. PM me if you wanna discuss things! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom