Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Holdin' On

Sinner

Star
Alexander stepped off the bus yawning as he looked around the small depot that stood just outside his home town. He grabbed his bag tossing it over his shoulder moving his long blonde hair out of his face his bright blue eyes catching the light making them shine. He walked away from the bus and onto the road catching a ride with a passerby who happened to be one of his old friends. They talked about the times before Alexander had joined the service and been shipped out for training and sent over seas.

He smiled and thanked his friend as he got out of the car looking up at his old house. He walked up knocking on the door surprising his parents with his arrival. He sat around catching up with them for a little while before he told them he wanted to go say hello to his best friend. He took his bag with him as he said his farewells to his parents promising them he would be there for sunday morning brunch. He walked down the road remembering where his friend had lived before he had left.

Walking up to the door he wondered if his friend still lived there before remembering his friends little sister and how cute he had thought she was. He used to have a massive crush on her when they were younger but had never had the courage to do anything about it. He knocked on the door of the house smiling as he waited for someone to open the door.​

Kira had watched the young man walk up to the front door. For some odd reason she recognized him, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Hearing the knock, she ran down the stairs, her brown hair flowing behind her. She looked seventeen, but was only fourteen and a half. Kira's birthday was in two days.
Kira opened the door, Hello? Can I help you? She looked him in the eyes. It was only then that she realized where she had seen him, Alex!!! She jumped into his arms, her skirt rising. Welcome Home!!! She placed a friendly kiss on his cheek. I really missed you.

He smiled when she opened the door looking down a little at her waiting until he saw the recognition in her eyes hearing her name. He hugged her back smiling "I've missed you to I can't believe how much you've grown" he said looking down at her. He set her down stepping back from her as he looked her over "so have I missed anything important around here?Also I was actually looking for your brother but finding you instead is a bonus" he said winking at her. He could hardly believe that this person standing in front of him was the same little girl who he had seen almost everyday when he was younger. She looked so different from the last time he had seen her it amazed him how much one person could change.

Kira laughed a little and blushed, Why do you want to see Renzi? She asked wrinkling her nose a little. She didn't dislike her brother, but when everyone wanted to see him and not her she got jealous. She grabbed his bag and turned around, back facing him; proceeding to bring it into the house. The bag was to heavy for her and she fell, her skirt flipping up, showing a white thong. Kira pushed herself back up and faced him. What do you have in here? Rocks? She asked.
Kira shook her head, You haven't missed anything; but my birthday is in two days. Walking forward she pushed the door open. Come on inside. You just missed him. Renzi and my parents are out shopping. I wanted to stay at home. Kira walked into the living room and sat down on a the leather couch. Sit down and relax. They won't be back for a few hours. Kira's posture was one where Alex could see her pussy.

Alex smiled down at her "well lets see your brothers only been my best friend for my entire life" he said laughing' besides he's a good excuse to see you". He loved teasing her and did so every chance he could find enjoying the look of the blush she usually got. When she fell over he laughed before his eyes locked onto her cute little ass and that little white piece of cloth, he shook his head trying to get the image out of his mind he had been friends with her brother so long she was practically his little sister. "oh nothing much just the bare essentials and something for the cutest little girl I know' he paused as the image of her ass filled his mind' well not so little anymore but still cute".

He walked into the house "I guess I have to wait a couple days before I give it to you though' he said smiling' so how old you turning?" He couldn't remember how much younger then him she was it had been so long there were many things he had troubles remembering. He followed her into the living room shutting the door he stopped looking at her his eyes drawn to her crotch, he could almost swear that she was doing this on purpose just to get a reaction out of him. He shook his head once again trying to clear the image from his head as he sat in a chair across from her his eyes still sliding down to her crotch every now and then.​

Kira noticed where his eyes went, but didn't say anything, instead she pouted. Come on, Xan. My parents won't let you stay the night.... Please give it to me now.. She got up from the couch and straddled his lap, making sure to grind her pussy over his groin. She kissed him again. Please give it to me! Studying his face, she knew he wouldn't tell her or give it to her, so she changed the subject.
I'm glad you made it back okay. I wouldn't know what I'd do if I lost you. She turned around and began grinding her ass over his groin. Kira turned to look at him and grinned. Come up to my room and see the new computer I got as an early birthday present. She tugged on his arm.
Kira sauntered toward the stairs, making sure to swing her ass as she went. Come on Xan!! She called without turning around, They won't be back for four hours! She turned around then. I want to have some fun!

He shook his head at her as she straddled his lap though his eyes went wide and he gulped feeling his pants grow tighter as his dick hardened. "your not getting it before your birthday" he said smirking he shivered as she turned and ground against him. He was so horny and wanted her so bad it was driving him nuts "glad you missed me I missed you to" he said admitting the truth. He stood following her as she tugged his arm his eyes glued to her ass. "oh so I have to entertain you?" he said smiling as he looked up at her.​

Kira looked over her head as she ascended the stairs, "No..." she turned forward to misstep on the landing and trip; falling into the wall, hands planted firmly on it, ass in the air. She composed herself quickly and kept walking to her room, the second door. Her room was covered in posters of Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Daniel Radclife and several other stars. There was anime lining the walls and a old school trunk against the end of her bed that was open and contained more.
The King sized bed was centered in the middle of the room. The sheets pulled tight; the comforter Bleach. Stuffed animals were at the head of her bed, including one very old wolf, her Amarouq. There was a old cherry desk pushed against one wall, scattered drawings and pictures littered it as well as Christopher Hart's entire drawing anime series. On the desk there was a 18" wide screen Toshiba. Kira walked over to it, disconnected it and showed it to him. "I found a really old picture of us." she pointed to her background.

Alexander followed her a smile on his face when she tripped and her ass was in the air. He shivered and walked up and into her room looking around at the walls he smirked "your tastes haven't changed mush since the last time we saw each other" he said as he walked over to her. He looked at the picture and smiled "yep I remembered you were always the cute one when we were all together" he said looking from the picture to her 'still true though".

Kira frowned a little at his coment, then she blushed, hearing him say she was cute. She smiled up at him and set her laptop down, she heard his addtional comment and blushed harder. "Thank you, Xan." she walked over to him to hug him tighter; standing on her tiptoes, she nibbled on his neck slightly. She pulled back and dropped back to her normal height before she looked up at him, "I always looked up to you when I was younger. You always were so nice to me." she confided. Staring at her bed she thought only one thing, ~I wish you would look at me like a woman now and make me one.~ She didn't put those thoughts into words, knowing he still saw her as his brother's younger sister. Though Renzi was alright with Alexander being with her, she really didn't think he'd be okay with him taking her virginity.

"of course you look up to me your tiny' he said teasing her about her height hugging her and lifting her off the ground the feeling of her nibbling his neck sending a tremor through his groin. He set her down following her gaze to her bed he shivered he'd been surrounded by men for a long time and now he had a girl in front of him but she was so young and his best friends little sister. That being the case he still found himself struggling to keep control over his actions.

Kira giggled and looked up at him, closing her eyes and praying to the gods that he would at least think about looking at her as a woman and taking her as one. She always had had feelings for him, but since she was so much younger, she really didn't know if he would. Kira opened her eyes and looked down, quickly, seeing the bulge that his pants made, she grinned and walked closer to him, "Alex..." she looked into his eyes. "You know, we have three hours and the house to ourselves. Is there anything you want to do?" she was no standing inches from him, and on impusle she hugged him around his waist, hugging him tightly. Pulling back she let out a schoolgirl laugh and turned to sit on the edge of her bed.

He smiled when she hugged him hugging her back "well what should we do then for three hours?" he said hoping that she hadn't noticed the bulge as she sat down on the edge of her bed. He stayed standing near the edge of her bed wondering what she was thinking about doing to kill some time. He blinked trying to get the image of her ass and the feel of her body against his out of his mind. He felt like it was so wrong for him to have these thoughts and feelings about his best friends little sister but no matter what he told himself his body was still reacting as it would with any good looking girl under the same circumstances.​

Kari stood and walked over to him, grabbing his waist. "You know Alex... You could give into what you want..." she looked pointedly at his hardening cock. "I want you to make me a woman." she cupped him gently and looked up at him. "Please? My brother would never know." She smiled winningly up at him. "Ever since you left, I have been dreaming and thinking about you. I want you to be my first. I know you're older, but I only want you." she got up on her tiptoes to kiss his chest, still not being able to reach his face. She let him go and hugged him close, till up on her tiptoes.

Alex stood dumbstruck by her words not knowing exactly what to say, when he felt her hand cup him though he snapped his mind going blank just thinking about the cute girl in front of him. He looked down at her as she hugged him up on her tip toes he reached down lifting her easily into his arms so they were face to face his lips barely inches from his own. "you sure thats what you want?" he asked as he looked her in the eye.​

Kari breathed in deeply, looking straight into his eyes for the first time. "Yes." she said, truthfully, her eyes begging him to. "I know you'll be gentle." she leaned forward to kiss him, their lips met and she smiled and pulled back. "I've always looked up to you, Alex. From the first moment I met you. My brother always said that if anything happens to him, or if he wasn't here you would take care of me." she smiled, the innocence fading mometarily. "He's not here."

When she kissed him he felt his heart start to beat faster the feel of her lips driving him wild. " Kari your brother is my best friend but over the years i've known him i've watched you grow up from a little girl and I've found myself attracted to you and its always bothered me because i thought it would ruin the friendship that your brother and i have but if you want me as badly as i want you then I don't think I could resist" he said looking into her eyes the bulge in his pants growing.​

Kari nodded. "Yes. I want you.." she took each of his hands into her own and brought them to the hem of her shirt. "I'm you're welcome home present. You need to unwrap me first." she added. Kari bit her lip, drawing blood before she hesistated, "The relationship you have with my brother won't be tainted. Renzi will never know. We can start to have a real relationship when I'm of age." she looked up at him, her hands still on his. "Sound good, Alex?"

selfi said:
Kari nodded. "Yes. I want you.." she took each of his hands into her own and brought them to the hem of her shirt. "I'm you're welcome home present. You need to unwrap me first." she added. Kari bit her lip, drawing blood before she hesistated, "The relationship you have with my brother won't be tainted. Renzi will never know. We can start to have a real relationship when I'm of age." she looked up at him, her hands still on his. "Sound good, Alex?"

Alex felt a shiver go down her spine as he grabbed the hem of her shirt. He slowly started lifting it sliding his hands under and pressing them against the bare skin of her back. He leaned down and kissed her passionately.​

Back
Top Bottom