Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

m x m search inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

CottonCandyHaze

Planetoid

I apologize that my thread subject isn't more...engaging. I feel like if I tried to go for something 'witty' or even attempt something 'unorthodox' my attempt would have fallen through and I would be mocked silently behind everyone's computer screens.
Anyway, I want to keep this short and simple.
But, allow me to start with an introduction, as I don't want to come off as detached or cold.

Details about the writer:
- I am eighteen years of age and am currently unemployed and not yet attending school, so I have a lot of free time, however I am prone to go out a lot, so if I don't get back to you after a while, keep that in mind, and feel free to ask what's up.
- I am a female...wait that's obvious.
- I have a huge obsession with androgyny, so, expect that should we ever roleplay together.
- I absolutely adore fantasy
- If I could, I would eat cheese with every meal.
- Disney villains are something I covet.
- I hate rping hetero sex.
- I make clothing sets on polyvore (if you do too, I'm totally interested in seeing)
- I cook at home a lot (and I have a food obsession, with both real and fake food)
- I talk a lot.
- I can be scatterbrained, so sometimes the things I say don't make sense.
- I'm have a large fondness for office supplies
- I think dollar bills - well, most - smell great.
- If you like the new design for the Code Lyoko show, chances are I view you as a traitor slash heathen.
- I play both submissive and bottom characters (and today that actually means something, gasp!) Problem? Understandable, and I won't fault you for leaving. My characters don't just flop over, however, they are fighters, and I am quite proud of it.
- I'm literate, feel free to ask for samples.

That should, I guess, cover it for now?

C_Friends_KH2_Avatar.jpg

RE: m x m search inside (U/C)

Now let’s get down to business.
todefeatthehuns

What I’m looking for shall be listed below, and, while I could be swayed for something else, if it isn't for mxm and/or you do *not* like effeminate male characters, I highly suggest you up and go, because as of right now those are just two things I will *not* budge on, sorry.

What I’m looking for in a partner:
- Someone who is patient
- Someone who is open minded
- Someone with a sense of humor (as I love making my partners laugh and laughing with them in turn)
- Someone who shares similar interests
- Someone who will not judge this for looking like a dating profile
- Someone who likes using anime pictures, because I hate using real people.
- Someone who is literate.

I prefer rping either via email or PM, though I prefer email as it’s neater, but whichever works for you.

But, uh, here's what I'm kind of looking for right now:
- MC is a bored magic user of sorts, his race entirely debatable who decides that he actually wouldn't mind a little constant companionship. Enter YC, whatever race you please so long as it’s a humanoid/non-furry, who is unfortunate enough to be bought (and yes, I mean unfortunate). MC bought yours for the full intended purpose of his looks and hardly anything else, which gives *you* free reins to make YC as defiant as you want. In fact, I prefer this, highly. I do not want you to just sit there and take it, *fight me* for it. I have no experience with any rp’s like this, so I think it’ll be fun for the both of us once we work all the kinks out. MC will be the more dominant figure, however he will bottom, meaning he is more of a catcher than a pitcher. If that’s not your cup of tea, well, no one’s keeping you here.
- MC is a rude mouthed boy between the ages of sixteen and seventeen (dominantly sixteen as I just favor that age range) who basically just lives a normal life full of food and shoujo anime/manga. YC is pretty much anyone you want it to be, though I warn you, he won’t exactly leap at the opportunity to be with a man who’s ten or so years older. Heck, even if there’s an age gap of four he’d be hesitant. In short, he’s a dork who doesn't even really think about romance all that much, and only cares about eating and doing whatever else he feels like. He’s a very nice boy, just lacks a brain to mouth filter and is perceived as rude (which he is, but don’t tell him that, shh) because he says whatever comes to mind first. This is a craving I've had for something more… slice of life, oh and a need to be dominated, but that comes much later, as I’m more interested in plot than smut.

As of now, those are my two ideas, or whatever the right terminology for them is. If you have anything that fits my criteria, go on ahead and lay it down for me. I’m actually a very nice person, and, as I am kind of sick of having nothing to do, I may not *be* as open as I normally am, if it’s an idea you just *really really* want to share and are uncertain as to how I’d feel, tell me, I may just surprise you.

Basically all I want is plot and room to get down and dirty somewhere. If you’re still reading, then I hope this means you’ll at least consider rping with me. If not, I totally get it, and wish you luck in your own endeavors. I’m starting to realize it’s a hard not life for everyone in the rp business, not just for those who play submissive characters (and wow I think I just killed my ending, I’m just going to stop right here)

Oh!
Before I forget, I have an f-list.
Feel free to look at it to see if our kinks match up.

th682139.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom