Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anything For The Throne (Vic x Amy)

She pursed her lips as he explained why she had been so over charged and it infuriated her she could not argue back against him. She knew very well that the towns were too afraid to trade with her for fear of her uncles wrath, and she had forbidden him any looting prior to her recent financial struggle. She watched his eyes grow mysteriously hungry and she knew the next thing out of his mouth was something she would not want to hear. But when he spoke she froze, her eyes widened slightly as her lips rounded in surprise. The purse fell from her hand on to the floor with a loud thunk and yet she made no motion to pick it up. 'Should I...' She thought thinking about how it was better then him handing her over to her uncle. And if handed over, her fat bald greasy uncle would just do the same thing as Oliver had requested, at least Oliver was a very attractive man. Her face grew contemplative, she was actually considering it, then she shook her head to clear the thought away " I'm a queen not a whore." She said nose in the air eyes closed. When she realized she looked a little ridiculous from her overly regal stance she lowered her eyes back to the man who was winning her war for her.

He was defiantly attractive, and she would lying if she hadn't thought about him in such a way before. She had traveled dinned and kept company with him for the entire campaign and though he infuriated her most of the time he was invigorating company, which was her favorite type. She bit her lip nervously chewing at it between her teeth, a bad habit. She didn't know when money was coming and she was a fool if she didn't notice how antsy and restless the men of the campaign had become. "If looting is to happen your men will go disguised in my uncles livery or dressed as hill tribesmen. No one is to have proof it's the landless bastard, you understand, these are my conditions, otherwise I'll hand my self to my uncle and you with me. And he has just as much a distaste for you as he does me." she hated he idea that men that were representing her would be killing innocent, stealing and raping, but much worse would happen to the country if she did not get the crown of her uncles head. Already famine was rearing its head as winter approached, and the capital with empty stores of grain.

She looked back at him from the corner of her eye sizing him up. He had fought hard today she knew it but he seemed both unharmed and completely rested. She had a very practical thought to convince herself, more then Oliver, that it was a bad idea to agree to his conditions "anyway I need my maiden head for marriage, foolish I know, common girls are allowed to enter into matrimony with out her maiden head, but I may not." She said in a matter of fact way. She shook a little nervous at his lust filled eyes on her grey ones, or as they devoured her body visually, she feared she didn't have away out of this tent in one piece.

Oliver was shocked at first when Isabella didn't try to argue the price increase, before they'd argue at hours at the slightest hint of an increase. The shock soon turned to amusement as the woman was an open book, wearing her surprise out in the open for him to see. However, Oliver didn't know what he loved more the sound of coin purse dropping or the way those plump lips of hers rounded. For a moment he thought she would say yes, but seeing her shake her head signaled otherwise. Oliver wasn't disheartened the fact she considered even if briefly, meant that she easier to persuade than past attempts. "You're the heir who was displaced, but I digress. You don't have the money and have nothing I want, other than your body for the night," Oliver grinned Isabella's attempt of being regal, finding her going overboard which even she got when she looked back into his eyes. The man's list of carnal conquests was plentiful, but he never fucked a queen or such a willful girl as Isabella. When Oliver first met Isabella he could tell the attraction was one sided, but as they spent more time he could tell she was interested in him just as well, no matter how hard she tried to hide it. If this was life or death the woman would be certainly dead, but he offered her some squiggle room, no matter how little room he gave her.

By Isabella almost caving in on Oliver's request of sex, he knew she'd cave in on his request to loot villages. "Very well I'll tell my men to be disguised, when looting,", he ignored her empty attempt at threatening him, knowing a bluff when he saw one. Though Isabella gave into one of Oliver's demands, the man was still not satisfied. The man didn't lose two hundred men and fight for several months to be denied, by this woman. Slyly the man grabbed Isabella by the waist pulling her onto his lap before he entwined there arms together, being gentle enough not to hurt yet firm enough to keep her in check. Oliver slides his right hand under Isabella's shirt searching for one of her breasts, before he squeezed both her breasts lightly. While the man fondled her breasts he used his left hand to stuff into her pants, his hand pressed against her womanhood through the fabric of her small clothes. Oliver used his left hand to trace the outline of her mound never pressing his fingers inside. "Ah yes you your womanhood, but theres a way around it. You weren't born with just two holes for a man's penis to be stick in,", the man's hot breath blew into her right ear, nipping gently at her neck. Oliver could feel the blood rushing to his cock, it hardening as he was fondling Isabella. "Its not fair to you to never have sex until your wedding night, when your betrothed fucks plenty of peasant girls. He'll have so much experience while you'd have none," Oliver looks into the Isabella's eyes, planting a gentle kiss to her lips.

Quicker then she thought possible she went from standing a queen in front of him to a scared young girl in his lap. She had always felt his equal or superior, as was her at times haughty personality; but in this moment she felt ever bit a 20 year old woman in an older mans lap. Her body went ridged ever muscle in her body was tense and shaking. She was too shocked to be outraged. She tried to wiggle free but she had little strength and opportunity especially against Oliver, who had managed to wrap himself around her in away that she had little control of her body left. "Oliver, Really, let me go! I did not agree to this." She tried to be firm she would not be a mere peasent who gives into his demands, at least not so quickly.

When his hand slide up her shirt it raised goose bumps on her flesh as his firm large hands gently ran up the soft warm skin of her belly. He fondled her, and she could tell by the way her grasped massaged, squeezed, and played that he knew very well how to touch a woman and had plenty to practice on before her. She was horrified by the feeling that grew in the center of each breast. It was a tingling of sorts, and extremely pleasant feeling that gave her goose bumps and caused her nipples to tighten and pucker. She hissed lightly through her teeth trying very hard not to sigh and give him the satisfaction that she got pleasure out of his molestation of her breast.

When she felt his other hand slide bellow her pant line she stiffened again, it was so embarrassing and made her blush a deep scarlet high into her check bones. She was unsure whether to be scared, mad, nervous, worried, infuriated or...excited....As his hands were gentle on her, more gentle then she had expected his hands on her secret place would be. Every once and awhile his fingers would trace over something that would cause he body to shake with out control as her muscles would momentary contract. As he spoke she tried to process his word, but was distracted at how his low whisper and hot breath brought goose bumps to her flesh. She felt his cock grow underneath her and it startled her she hadn't expected it to be so hard and hot. She still hadn't figured out what he meant by more then two holes, and then it dawned on her and she gasped in shock and vigorously shook her head. As he continued she stopped for a moment. He had a point. She hated the injustice of how men and women were treated differently, no reason why she could not experience sex as well. But not there she couldn't, could she?

"No! it bad enough you degrade me so, that is too far Sir." She said only half trying to wiggle free from his grasp. "Besides I have been told it is a very very painful experience, I have no wish to be in a great deal of pain tonight, thank you." Only Isabella would be cheeky at a moment like this. When his lips met her in a kiss, a gentle one, she froze. For a moment her sat completely still staring wide eyed at the brutish mercenary. She knew how he enjoyed his women, and she knew how he felt about her so the gentle kiss caused her to finally shut up. She couldn't help it, her muscles for the first time relaxed slightly, her eyes closed and she sighed as she loosened her lips to be kissed back. She had only kissed a boy or two, never a man, and never like this. She was inexperienced and tentative, but she tried to follow his lead. She was scared of the glowing heat in her belly and her more brave lips. She wanted his kiss. She enjoyed it. She leaned back quickly "no, no...I can't...This is wrong, surly I can pay you another way." She new that that would be the last opportunity to ask, because even thought she did not want to admit it she knew she was not leaving this tent unless she was penetrated or dead.

Oliver growled playfully as Isabella became tense and rigid at least, tenser and ridgier than she normally was around him and in camp. He did have to admit though she was a virgin and virgins were always so hard to bed, always so tense and always afraid it would hurt. Oliver watched as Isabella tried to wiggle out, but her attempts were futile and she knew it as well as he did. "No we didn't, but I never asked to touch now did? I said I wanted my cock inside you, not that I wanted to fondle you,", he grinned at the girl, enjoying himself too much to stop. The woman's voice moments ago was firm yet it was nipples that were firming, him now squeezing and twisting ever so lightly her nipples rotating from squeezing her breasts. "Funny how your mouth says no, but your body says yes. I've seen how you look at me don't deny it, just let me take control," Oliver said in reply to her hissing, knowing full well she was enjoying herself. When the woman blushed as his left hand rubbed her woman hood, he couldn't hold back a grin from forming. Though he could feel her pussy starting to get wet as the girl shaked, Oliver knew he couldn't fuck her there. The man wasn't shock at Isabella being appalled that he implied he wanted to fuck her in the ass, but there was nothing else if he couldn't have her maidenhead.

"You say degrade, but your body tells me you're feeling pleasured by my touch. I won't lie it will hurt, but it also feels good,", Oliver looked Isabella dead in the eye, hungering for her. "I would be gentle and unlike some men, I know what I'm doing.", the man pulled his left out of her pants, keeping it entwined with her left hand. At first Oliver wasn't surprised to the girl's reaction to his kiss, finally tasting the luscious lips of hers. However, when she began to kiss back he was taken aback, but not for long when she pulled back. "How can be something that feels so good, be wrong? If I didn't care for your well being you'd be naked, with both holes having been penetrated," Oliver cupped the Isabella's face with his left hand, kissing her again just as gentle as the last. Sliding his tongue into her mouth he gently rubs the inside of her mouth, with only his right hand rotating from squeezing her breasts to squeezing and twisting her nipples slightly harder than before. The kiss only last moments before Oliver pulls back to suck and nip at the flesh of Isabella's neck. "Like I said before you don't have anything I want, but your body," the man sighs slightly, almost feeling bad for the girl. Oliver's lust was just too great for him to control and though there were the camp woman, none of them enticed him as much as Isabella did.

She wanted to argue to say she didn't like his touch, that it was unwanted but it would be a lie, and a very unconvincing one by the way her body treacherously gave the truth away. There was no way to deny the moist spot growing between her legs or her shakes, or the tightening of her nipples, the blush in her skin; her body was answering questions she was too embarrassed to speak. When he was honest with her about his proposition and that there would be some pain she turned her grey blue eyes to meet his, she was at least thankful that he spoke with some respect by remaining honest. "I just don't see how there would be pleasure in such acts." She said what she knew she was expected to say, but she would again be lying if she said she was not interested. She had heard some of the camp followers talk about it, how some liked it some wouldn't do it, some would if they had too, what if she liked it like some of those women had? what if she didn't? not that it mattered at this time.

"It Doesn't feel..." She was about to challenge him as he spoke but drifted off as he continued, as he mentioned her well being it made her clamp her mouth shut. She knew it was true, that he had had plenty of opportunity to ravage her if he had wanted. She even wondered if he found her unattractive and that is why he had made no move to take her, but now she saw why, it was for this moment right here that he had waited to make his move. Her eyes softened lightly her face looked tired from the conflicting emotions and thought in her head. What would people think? did this make her an unworthy queen? what would her father think? This made her smile weakly, he in truth would have preferred his daughter with a man like Oliver over a court bred fluff anyways, so he wasn't the best one to look too if it was wrong or right.

This time when he leaned forward and kissed her there was less of a moment of uncertainty. She may not know how she felt about having her ass filled with his cock, but she did know she enjoyed kissing him, alot. When his tongue slipped in side her mouth she felt unsure but quickly fell in step with his kiss, it was strange feeling, her following his lead.. He broke away quicker then she had hoped, she wanted his lips more, but when he moved to the soft warm skin of her neck she was pleased. She sighed this time making no attempt to hid it. it was too hard to think about so many things at once. When he spoke again her shoulders slumped. She knew there was no getting out of this situation. At least he was being gentle, more then she could have hoped for as she knew how men could be with women, especially woman who had little say in the situation. Her head hung for a moment and she took two deep breaths before lifting her eyes and looking at him through her eyelashes... "will you...will you at least.. be...gentle with me." It was hard for her to say, to give in, to back down from a fight, it wasnt what she usually did. It would have been easier to resit him if deep down she really wanted to, but she didn't. She was a 20 year old woman who had had little contact with males, and no contact with real men; she had lust just as Oliver did. For the first time she felt her body relax, if his arms were not holding her upright she might have collapsed against his chest. A single tear rolled down her face, not from sadness, more from her being uncomfortable and frustrated, she wasn't used to being so powerless it unnerved her and frightened her.

Oliver loved how Isabella crumbled under his touch and how her body betrayed her lips, finding too exciting for him to bear. "How can you like something you've never tried," the man said in his oh so smooth voice, smiling softly at. Oliver knew anal was a mixed bag for women with some loving it and others unable to even think about it. For reasons unrevealed even to him, he was being gentle to Isabella compared to his past sexual conquests. Sure Oliver fucked plenty of virgins he showed no qualms when he savagely took their maidenheads, but Isabella was different. Maybe because he lived and ate with her on a daily and discussed every aspect of the war routinely, she always had to know what was going on. Being here with Isabella made Oliver feel almost young again, it reminding him of his first time having sex. The man continued to squeeze at Isabella's breasts and nipples, loving how the younger woman's breasts felt in his hand. It easy to tell the woman was displeased when Oliver broke away from the kiss, but enjoyed how quickly she changed her tune when he went for her neck. When she had asked if he would gentle he was taken aback, wasn't be being gentle with her now?

However, seeing Isabella cry made it even worse for the first time, Oliver felt guilty. The man pulled his right hand out of her shirt and unentwined both hands of his hands, before wiping her tear with his finger gently. As gently as Oliver put Isabella off his lap, he picked her up and placed her back onto her feet. Standing up the man went over to were the woman dropped the coin purse, picking it up and putting it back down on the table. "Just go I'll take the money and give the okay for my man to loot," Oliver's words came out solemnly, turning his back on the girl. It was obvious Isabella wasn't ready or willing so he didn't want to press it, which was strange to him. Moments before he was going to rip her clothes off, but now he didn't know what he wanted. If Oliver had continued would he be as bad as Pox Faced Jimmy? However, the man still felt hard after his encounter with the woman. Maybe when she left he would go find a whore to fuck and try to forget what just happened.

She gasped slightly has he picked her up and set her upright upon her feet. She felt numb all over, as soon as she had agreed to his demands he rescinds them. What had she done to disturb him so greatly. She had seen the way he was with the camp women, how he used them for their bodies and gave little care to anything else. She was surprised he had been as gentle as he had been. She did not see Oliver as the type to walk away from something he wanted especially when it literally fell right into his lap. As the coin purse hit the table it was silent enough to hear a pin drop. She took a slight step towards the door, her was her chance to escape, walk away. But something froze her in place unable to step further away from the older man. She told her self the reason she stayed were logical. She had no more money she would just face this experience another day, she doubted her luck would change financially between this month to next.

In truth she froze because she had enjoyed his confident strong yet gentle touch. She liked the hands of a man on her, the hands of this man. She froze because she had seen how brightly he had smiled in happiness and pleasure as she felt pleased and how she disliked the way he face fell. She turned her face to his back, she let a light huff of a laugh out, she hoped she would not regret her next move but Isabella was not know for taking the wise and timid road.

She closed the gap between them and wrapped her small arms around his waist and placed her cheek against his back and lean into his back. she sighed with both pleasure with the finality of what she had just done. "Do not make me regret this choice, but I think I would rather stay here if I am allowed." She even dared to raise his shirt slightly and touch the warm skin of his abdomen. "Besides, I dont see money coming my way from my 'supporters' no use putting of the inevitable." She scoffed slightly at herself, again not the most opportune time to joke. "I'm sorry If my tears disturbed you, but you must understand feeling...weak...out of control.. is strang and scary. I am not sad, I dont feel sad."

Oliver heard Isabella step towards the door and thought she was gone until he heard the faint hint of laughter. The man was about to play it off as his mind playing tricks on him, until he felt arms wrapped around his waist and a cheek pressed against his back. Oliver turned his head and to his surprise it was Isabella, a playful grin on his face. "I've got nothing, but praises before and you're allowed my highness," he would of bowed if the girl didn't have him by the waist, laughing at the thought of bowing to the girl he had in his palms a moment ago. The man let out a low grown as he felt the woman's cold hands, upon his olive skin. It was remarkable to Oliver that this girl was making moves of her own, usually he was the one doing all the work. "True and who knows I could be a cock for hire instead of a sellsword, just hope my clients are like you. It would kill me to be with a woman my age," Oliver grinned, looking the heir to the throne in the eyes. The man always thought the woman to be beautiful, but in the candlelight it was enchanted. "I understand thats why I stopped, I'm not like Pox Faced Jimmy," Oliver turned to face Isabella, pressing her up gently against the tent. Ever so gently he grabs the girl's arms and unwraps them from his waist, pressing his lips to hers.

As Oliver was kissing Isabella he gently slid his tongue into her mouth, using it to rub the inside of her mouth. With both hands the man begins to explore the woman's body, making sure to take his time to feel every curve of her body. Suddenly Oliver grabs Isabella's ass with both hands firmly, but not enough to hurt the girl. He kept his almost iron like grip of her ass as he kept his lips to hers, pulling back shortly. Releasing Isabella's ass Oliver pulls down his pants and small clothes to reveal his hard nine inch straight member, which was thicker than the girl's wrist and had a large mushroom head. Walking over to the chair he sits down and signals Isabella to come over. "I want to get on your knees and suck on my cock, it will make penetrating you later easier," Oliver gave her a reassuring smile, loving when a girl gave him head. The man wonders if he would take her on the chair, bed, or better yet the table they used to discuss strategy. The thought hit Oliver and only made him harder, he was ordering around a future queen. This was going to be a good night for him, but he would try to make it a good night for her as well.

If there was one thing the two of them had in common it was there never faulting witty humor, that was out of place often. She smiled at his witty responce of complaint-less love making. When Oliver made the difference between POx-face and himself she couldnt help but return his wit back to him. "well, I doubt you have had much need to, if pox face Jimmy looked like you, I doubt he would have to resort to rape." It may have even strayed on a compliment but she didnt want to pet his confidence more then it already was by her return to him.

When she felt the tent at her back and his lips back on her own and she didnt care anymore if she made the right choice or not; She enjoyed his lips and hands too much to care if she would regret it late, she would deal with it then in this moment she planed of relishing the feelings he stirred deep in her belly. When his hands grasped her ass firmly she gasped into there kiss and giggled. She could feel her self loosen, his enthusiasm and excitement fueled her own. But when he revealed him self her jaw swung on it hinges. She knew that some men were bigger then others but the limb that rose from his pelvis was something from a wild story. And that was supposed to fit in her back side? her new found nerve quickly faded.

She watched him self lower onto a chair, sitting with his hips forward so his overwhelmingly huge cock stood proud into the air. When he ordered her to her knees she rose her eyebrow her eyes bouncing between his eyes and his large manhood. Making penetration easier defiantly sounded necessary based on the size of the limb that throbbed her directions. She was about to refuse, it was too common, to lude for her to lower her self to those standards. But before her refusal left her lips she thought more closely. She knew other women did similar things for men. And she also knew if she wanted to feel more of the pleasure he had given her she would need to return the favor, it WAS only fair.

She took slow tentative steps towards him until she stood above him and his proud cock. She swallowed nervously before slowly lowering her self to the floor before him. She couldn't help but staring wide eyed at the member before her, she worried it wouldn't fit between her mouth let alone between her ass checks. She looked up her grey blue eyes nervous and she hesitantly reached forward to his cock and ran a finger down from the head of his cock to the base where it met his balls. She was surprised by how soft the skin was, it was smooth and pleasing to the touch. She had expected it to be hard but not as hard as it was there was little give to him at all, and the heat was immense. It radiated heat. She leaned forward on her knees and nervously kissed the end of his cock. She opened her mouth to place him inside her and huffed and leaned back. "I don't know what I am doing. I have no idea how this is done." She didnt know why she worried about making a fool of her self, she hated how he had been with so many women before her. That professionals had worked his cock before her, she didnt like feeling inferior even if it was too prostitutes. Even though she had gotten nervous and backed away her fingers never stopped lightly tracing the the outline and veins of his cock, she didnt want to stop touching it she liked the feeling. She leaned forward again and tentatively licked the end of his cock. "I'll try my best." She said before taking his head into her mouth. It spread her lips wide and filled her mouth already with just his head alone. She slowly moved her head back and forth attempting to get more of him in her mouth. As her mouth lubricated his shaft it became easier to fit more of him in. She looked up at him with her big round eyes, her youn face now around his cock, searching his face for his reaction.

Isabella's wit was one of Oliver's favorite things about the girl, besides the obvious reasons of her plump lips and supple body. "Now was it so hard to admit you think I'm attractive,", the man gave her a wolfish grin, he obviously enjoyed her stroking his ego. However, he wanted her to stroke more than just his ego. It made things easier Oliver knowing that Isabella not only consented with his deal, but also enjoyed it by getting lost in the moment. The way she gasped into their kiss only provoked him to squeeze her ass harder, before he let go. Oliver's grin turned to the widest smirk he could manage, at the sight of Isabella's jaw dropping. Sure the man saw the same reactions plenty of times, but it never got old. It wasn't uncommon for women having a hard time walking after Oliver and them fucked, but he promised Isabella he would be gentle. By the way she looked at him and his member he thought she would refuse, but she got on her knees all the same. "Jimmy talked of his prayer beings answered, but mine are the ones being answered now,", Oliver chuckled lightly, looking down at the woman.

A soft groan escaped Oliver's lips feeling Isabella's finger trail along his cock, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. The man shivered slightly when the woman kissed, the mushroom head of his member. Oliver frowned playfully at Isabella after she pulled back, already knowing the problem. "Its fine my highness we have all night to get this right, and all morning if you're willing," his voice full of confidence, yet at the same time with a tone of seriousness. Oliver continued to groan as the woman continued to trail her finger along his cock, him almost growing restless. "Thats all I ask of you, Isabella," the man said, holding back a shiver. Oliver growled playfully as Isabella wrapped the head of his member, the growl only grew deeper as she took in more of his cock. The man grinned at the woman, it obvious she was trying to gauge his reaction. "For this being you're first time, you're doing well,", Oliver ran his fingers through the woman's hair, tempted to grab it and force her to bob hard on his dick. Admittedly besides running his fingers through her hair, he couldn't do much to return the favor. However, he would wait before he made a move enjoying this too much.

She laughed, It really wasnt that hard to admit he was attractive, there was less fear attached to the confession now. "Don't let it go to your head now..." She said clucking her tongue at him. She was reassured by his kind words, and felt less nervous about not being able to preform well and now simply felt nervous about accommodating him with in her mouth and ass. Hearing him groan was encouragement enough though. She knew men liked getting head because there was a power and control thing, a woman on their knees pleasing him, but she felt like woman could see it the same way. She felt powerful even if she was on her knees, she controlled his pleasure at this moment in time, how fast, strong, gentle, or wildly she moved her head effected exactly what he was feeling. Once she altered her thinking and found away to still feel her queenly self even on her knees at his cock she began to actually enjoy the experience alot.

She challenged her self to move him deep and deeper down her throat. She could feel the muscles at the back of her throat stretch and protest. She liked hearing she did well, and as he ran his hands through he Auburn hair it sent shivers down her spin. She knew many men liked to use a woman's hair as a rein, and had no doubt Oliver was the same way. But she was surprised to find at this moment in time he did not make a move to control her mouth. He just simply and gently touched her. She had no doubt that if they continues to try and 'get it right' that eventually if he would choose to do so, but again he shocked her with it kindness letting her adjust to the feeling of his cock between her full lips. She was really starting to relish in her pleasuring him. She never thought it possible that a woman would actualy ENJOY something like this but she did. She grew more moist between her legs and she even had some very muffled moans escape her mouth, vibrating down the length of his cock.

She grew more brave and exploratory as she reached one of her hands up to his very large heavy balls, and lightly massaged them. She made sure to be gentle and treat the well as she knew how sensitive they could be, but she also did not ignore them. She moved her head faster and faster now, swiveling her head from side to side as she did so, so that her mouth would spin slightly around his thick cock. She still had yet to manage to get his entire cock in her mouth and she doubted her ability to, but that did stop her from trying. She tried to hard and gagged lightly. She looked up at him with apologetic eyes as if to say sorry she failed, and sorry for gagging. She didn't know how a man would feel about that, but either way she was sorry. She tried again and got the same response. She used her hand right next to her mouth to make sure he was stimulated from root to tip as her mouth was unable to get it all yet.

Oliver faked he was offended when Isabella laughed, but he knew she meant no offense. "I can't with you already at my head.", the man chuckled. Oliver had always thought of a woman on her knees sucking his cock showed his dominance over, but with Isabella he figured they were equals. She had full control of how much pleasure he received or not and for that, he appreciated her. The more and more Isabella took in of his member, the louder his groans grew. Several more times Oliver wanted to grab at Isabella's hair to use as reins, but she wasn't experienced enough yet to handle it. Oliver loved loved how the woman's moans caused vibrations along his cock, the man petted the girl with the hand he was using to run his fingers through her auburn hair. When Isabella massaged the man's balls he couldn't help, but to let out a loud moan them being a weak spot which she probably knew now. Oliver appreciated how the girl was trying so hard to please him, feeling humbled by the girl. Gripping at her hair firmly yet not to hurt the girl he thrusted his hips slowly, allowing the woman to adapt as cock moved between her lips.

Suddenly Oliver stops and pulls his cock back from Isabella's lips, standing up now towering the kneeling girl. Slowly and gently the man lifts the girl onto her feet, patting her on the head softly. With great care the man began to strip the girl of her clothes, starting with her shirt then her pants and small clothes. Picking Isabella up Oliver turns the woman's body, so her head is at his cock and his head at her ass. "I've love to eat your pussy, but then I'd be too tempted to take your maidenhead.", the grips at her ass slightly. Pressing his lips near her ass, Oliver pushes his tongue against Isabella's asshole. The man had to admit this was the first time he eat out a girl's asshole, normally he ate out their pussy. However, as he told Isabella the taste of Isabella's pussy would of been too tempting, just to eat out. So for the moment the man was content with thrusting his tongue in and out of her asshole, it being a new experience for the both of them.

She enjoyed learning as she went. Figuring out what made me moan the loudest, finding how what made him shake. She Loved his reactions to her hands on his balls and smiled wickedly at him even with his ck between her lips. Now that she had one of his weakness she enjoyed very much to exploit it. She massaged his balls more, then tickled them front to back with light dancing finger tips. All while sucking him off. His strong large hands running over her silky hair smoothing it out. She thought that being petted would make her feel degraded or a lower level. But in truth she liked it. He was an older man, and his touch let her know that he approved of what she was doing, even though she knew it wasnt always he style she felt respected even while she choked on his cock. When he knotted his fingers in her silky hair she would be lying if she said she wasn't anxiously excited. She Had been intimate with him and he had shown him self as respectful and caring. She was beginning to be able to let go, to relax and to trust him and follow his lead without question; it was truly the first time in her life. When he held her firmly in place and thrust-ed towards her mouth. Her throat strained to stretch for him but now that she was more relaxed e was able to press himself fully into her without inducing her gag reflex. She braced her hands on his thighs, caressing the strong large muscles of his legs.

When Oliver suddenly pulls her head from his cock and stands above her she got an amazingly impressive view of his very attractive firm body, his cock and balls right over her face. His hands gently but strongly wrapped around her arms and pulled her gently to her feet. When he ran his hand over her head to pet her she kissed the inside of his wrist. She did not struggle as he removed her clothes piece by piece but blushed deeply. No man had ever see her skin, her breast. She blushed red right up into her hair line. She concave her shoulders trying to cover her nakedness, she had large perky breast of milky smooth skin, her nipples erect and circular. Her waist pulled in tightly and then flared out again over smooth wide hips that flowed into tight but strong thighs. She knew she was attractive, she knew men's eyes explored her frequently, but being completely vulnerable, she had no where to hide. The candle light played shadows and warm glows across the pale skin of her nakedness.

His hands were on her again, she was flipping through the air. She yelped and grabbed his thighs firmly fearful she would fall. Once she realized he was completely in control of her and that she was not in any danger she giggled. His cock was once again in her face and she instinctively began to lick and suckle his balls and cock. She had is cock lightly between her lips when his tongue and kisses explored her ass. She blushed deep red embarrassed that his face was there. She was even more embarrassed that she enjoyed it, very very much. She shook lightly from pleasure from his tongue. Even though he did consume her pussy for fear of temptation, it still grew extremely moist. Her pussy gleamed with her honey, being a virgin made her pussy react so much quicker to being stimulated by a man.

Oliver let out a loud sigh filled with content at Isabella's wicked smile, the man knew he was in a world of trouble now. The man growled with pleasure feeling intoxicated from ecstasy. Oliver groaned softly feeling the girl's hands massage his thighs, all while as he thrusted his member in her mouth. Those plump lips of Isabella held so much power over the man, that he felt shivers run down his spine. The woman who sucked at Oliver's cock only moments ago, changed to a shy maiden which only made the man grin at her. It during Isabella's unveiling that the man fully appreciated her body, whistling at her. Oliver chuckled at the fearful girl finding it funny, she feared being dropped by him. "I'd never let you fall, Isabella.", the man smiled at her. Shivers and groans were all the man could manage, as Isabella assaulted his manhood with her mouth and tongue. "Gods you make me feel young again,", the man muttered softly, almost a whisper.

Anytime Isabella reminded how innocent she was, only made Oliver even more determined to take her. Even though he assaulted her ass hole he saw how wet she was, making the man lips as he thrusted his tongue in and out of her ass. Pulling back his tongue Oliver presses his mouth, to Isabella's asshole. Slowly the man began to suck at the woman's small tight hole, as he unwraps an arm from her waist. Like a snake the man's hand slithers slowly towards the woman's mound. Without warning Oliver grips her clit with his thumb and forefinger, rubbing the button softly in a circular motion. The man alternates sucking at Isabella's asshole with sticking his tongue inside, using it to rub the inside of her tight hole.

She looked up and blushed at the man as a whistle came through he pursed lips. She smiled sheepishly. She would be lying if she didnt enjoy the idea that he found her attractive, she knew the many conquest Oliver had made during his life, she knew the numerous amount of beautiful women that had shared his bed, so the idea that she matched or surpassed them made her glow. Isabella wasn't necessarily vain, more she just liked to be the best she could be, and for others to think so. As her head was now hanging up side down, pressed against his body she breathlessly muttered. "You better not! at this moment my teeth are dangerously close to you manhood." She joked but in truth she followed the statement with the softest kissed and licks upon his heavy balls. She was like a kitten at milk, tenderly and softly stimulating them, she in truth she had no intention of biting him, she just was so used to to teasing and jesting with Oliver that it was hard to stop the tradition. She smiled at his comment and removed her mouth from his cock momentarily "Your not Old Oliver, just a seasoned Veteran...and That's a good reason right there to keep fighting my war...to keep me around to make you feel young by sucking on your cock." She joked and laughed but she knew if he did continue to fight her war that it would be for that reason alone in truth, that and if they won she would owe his some serious gold. She returned her mouth to his cock and her hands devilishly teasing his balls again.

She was shocked that his mouth could cause so much pleasure on her ass, she had thought it a silly impossible thing.IT gave her hope that if she was wrong about his mouth being able to pleasure her there that her fears of him penetrating her there would also prove false. She had felt his tongue lightly press against her hole, pushing in past the muscle slightly, there was no pain there. Though she understood the great difference between his tongue and his huge 9 inch cock, which was at the moment between her lips, his shaft being pressed between her large perky breasts. WHen she felt one of his hands shift she was startled she would fall again, even with Olivers reassurance that she would not fall. In instinct from her fear she wrapped her thighs on either side of his head desperately trying to find away to hold on. She didnt squeeze nearly close enough to hurt him, it was more then anything just a move to make her more comfortable. she let out a squeak as he pinched her clit lightly, the vibrations running down his shaft. She had never felt anything like it, it made her legs shake and her breathing intensify. She thought she was going to burst from the stimulation of both her clit and her Ass, she felt and overwhelming heat in her belly grow and a chill rolled over the surface of her skin, for the first time Isabella really moaned. Though muffled by his cock, it was the first moan from pure pleasure she had ever uttered and she craved more.

She placed her hands on either side of Oliver's hip bones and used it to sturdy her self so she could lift her whole head on and off his body. This caused her back to arch slightly so her ass wouldn't move away from his face. The move may have been difficult for other women But Isabella had a strong upper body then most other woman. She didnt know why she did it, it just seemed right. Even she had to laugh how she went from fearful shy virgin to haughty queen, to sexy crazed and confident woman, then back to the beginning again. She almost pitied Oliver for having to deal with it all, but he could count on one thing; time with her was never boring.

Oliver laughed even though Isabella threatened to bite his manhood, though he knew she jesting. "Maybe I like my cock being bitten, did you ever think of that?", the man faked a serious face before he laughed out loud. If heaven existed Oliver surely thought that this is what it feels like, the woman's tongue driving the man crazy. The man ignored the woman's comment being too occupied, enjoying how she teased his balls with her hands. Oliver didn't know if was the woman squeezing the head of cock with her thighs, her mouth sending vibrations along his cock, or a combination of both, but he knew he was about to cum. He wondered if it was obvious to Isabella as well, with both his cock and balls burning up. It only got worse when Oliver watched with awe as Isabella was doing push ups on his cock, being reminded of his affairs down south. The man pulles back feeling his cock slide out of her mouth and grabs at her hands gently, smiling reassuring at the girl. Oliver place Isabella down on the chair in such a way, that she was looking the other way and her ass was at the edge of the chair. The man was about to kneel down, but he froze in his tracks recalling earlier today and the comment she made about her making him feel young.

Though at first Oliver thought he just lusting over Isabella, but a small part of him said otherwise. He starting to have feelings for the woman, even though they barely knew each other. Sure Oliver knew Isabella's father and brother died in combat, then her uncle stole the throne from her. However, after spending several months together thats all the man knew about the girl. Even if Oliver was growing feelings for Isabella, he knew they could never be together. The man was not only a commoner, but sellsword while the woman royalty. She was twenty and he was thirty five. What made things worse Oliver felt Isabella only thought of him as a sellsword, and thinking she was just a living coin purse for him. In the past, the man felt so hollow, but her comment poured salt upon his wound. For a brief moment Oliver wore his sorrow openly, before his face going back to being blank.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?", Oliver thought bitterly. Here he was fucking a queen and he upset like a little girl,while his men were lucky if they had a woman to warm there beds tonight. Oliver felt regret from pulling his cock from Isabella's lips, he should of just came in her mouth and get her to clean his cock before he fucked her. With this time to reflect it only made him feel worse, but he had to play his part. "I don't know about royalty, but you have a nice enough ass for the throne," he fakes a grin and smacks her ass. Kneeling Oliver grabs both of Isabella's cheeks and spreads her ass, pressing his face closely. Using his tongue he thrusts it inside the girl's tiny tight hole, occasionally stopping his tongue and using to rub her on the inside. Oliver figures by the time he cools down, Isabella's asshole would be ready for his thrusts. However, if she wasn't he would let the girl ride him until she was loose enough. "Here I go again, thinking of Isabella's desires over mine.", Oliver sighs softly enough that with his mouth at her ass she wouldn't hear it.

Isabella loved how he was always neck and neck with her and her humor. “Don’t tempt me sir I may very well bite your cock then.” She enjoyed their banter greatly, it was the kind of relationship her mother and father had had before she died. As she continued to please him she felt his balls grow heavier, and heat boil in his balls can cock, they even began to twitch slightly. She thought he was going to go right there in her mouth but he didn’t. He pulled her off of his cock and set her up on the chair looking away from him. She felt exposed with her ass in the air at him. She waited for his hands or mouth or cock to touch her, or something but for a few sort moments she felt nothing nor heard anything.

She turned her head around to look at him and caught his face in the quickest moment of trouble before turning blank again. She herself frowned in seeing it, ‘what on earth could he be thinking about that would give him that face, especially after she gave him what he wanted?’ she pursed her lips. She had caught the face on few occasions prior. Even on their first day of meeting when she teased him about someday a lady would come along and break his heart. It startled her when he smacked her ass and joked about sitting on a throne. Watching him switch between the funny Oliver, the one that she enjoyed company with so much, to someone so troubled back to his tongue and cheeky self was unnerving. She regained her composure and the role she was supposed to play and laughed an equally as forced laugh as the one she heard leave Oliver’s lips. “Is my ass nice enough to fight my uncles armies, to put it back on the throne?” She joked but she actually hated constantly returning to the war. Everything was about money, the war, battle plans, her uncle, the throne, his men, her people….it was never just about them. It was her turn to shake her head now, he was just using her body, like the others that had come before her, and she was a fool to think otherwise. She was not going to be one of those silly girls that falls in love with the first man that kisses her and gropes her ass.

As he returned to put his face in her ass it took her a moment to get back in the mood, as her heavy thoughts at preoccupations with Oliver had dampened things slightly. She felt his exhale again the sensitive skin on her behind. He was an experienced man at playing with a woman’s body and it wasn’t long before she was moaning again. She turned around slightly pulling at one of her cheeks trying to look at him as he moved on her ass. But still in the back of her mind she struggled with what to do about the man eating her ass. Should she let him continue, should she confront him, ask him what is bothering him? Leave sleeping dog lay? Her raised stress levels manifested themselves in her body. Her muscles began to tighten and she became less comfortable being naked and exposed. Her ass tightened up again, to the point where penetrating her with even just his tongue became difficult. She chewed on her lower lip nervously, ‘does he not want me anymore?’ she wondered, ‘is that why he looks so troubled and torn?’ she thought.

She leaned away from him pulling her ass from his grip, and turned on her side so her hip was on the chair along with her hands. She turned over her other hip to face the man who was still behind her, pretty close to eye level. “What on earth is wrong with you? Did I do something wrong already?” She felt hurt that he may not want her anymore, and she had no idea why that would hurt her. It annoyed her that she cared so much what this man thought of her. Why should she care? But she did. Before he could even answer she began imagining all the awful things he could say she did wrong and her eyes stung with tears that threatened to spill, it was times like these she really shower her age.

Oliver mimicked the frown Isabella gave him, knowing full well he was in trouble now. The woman's loud forced laugh only confirmed things were about to turn sour. "No, but thats what I'm for isn't it?", Oliver said in a somber tone. This moment they shared was the only moment that didn't have to do with the war, though it subsisted as his payment. It was painfully obvious to Oliver that the mood was killed, feeling her tighten and he had to pull his tongue out. While the woman moved about he let go of her hips and kept him at his side, not knowing what to do now. "I want you I really do, but not like this.", Oliver exhaled as he looked into her eyes. "It was wrong for me to do this to you, we hardly even know each other, but I forced you into this.", the man's face went back to full of sorrow. Oliver got onto his feet and found his small clothes, putting them back on his eyes never leaving her's. "Truth is I care about you, Isabella.", the man said holding her hands softly. Oliver thought it would hard for him to say, but the words came out as if they were natural to him.

"Yes at first I saw you as a walking paycheck, but in this brief moment we shared I learned something about you.", Oliver said with a smile. "Its obvious no matter what you do, you give it all you've got and then some.", the man gently squeezes at her hands. Now this was truly an experience for the man, trying to comfort a girl without his penis. "Lets just stop this charade and perhaps get to know each other, as I continue to fight for you.", Oliver gently kisses the top of her head. Looking around the tent he gathers up the woman's clothes and hands them to her, turning his back to her as she dresses. Somehow Oliver was able to laugh though softly at the idea he wouldn't watch her dress. Moments ago she was sucking his cock and he was eating out her asshole, but now he weren't even looking at her so she could manage to put her clothes back on. Oliver figures he might as well do the same and begins to put his clothes back on, wondering if he would be able to sleep tonight. Even if his helmet was smashed in with a warhammer and he still survived, he knew he wouldn't forget this night.

His question of his purpose bit into her a little and caused her to flinch, that was supposed to be why he was here, so why did it bother her so much that he said it. As he spoke her mouth fell open shocked. "well at first yes, but you gave me the option to leave and I stayed, I didn’t do that for my health Oliver, I did it because I wanted to." It was hard for her to admit it at first but the words spilled forward now, she wanted to be with him. She watched him as he pulled on his small clothes covering himself from her eyes. When he said he cared about her she bit her lip and searched his eyes. She knew he had some respect and care for her wellbeing because he didn’t just rape her. But hearing that he cared for her brought tears to her eyes. She was no fool, and knew most of the men that supported her cause had something to gain from it, many men tried to make her a puppet to what they wanted, it had been over a year since someone cared for her.

She gave him a weak smile, when he spoke of her character. “You know at one point in time I don’t think you enjoyed my persistent behavior very much.” Leave it to her to tease at a moment like this. But she squeezed his hand as he held hers. When he handed her, her clothing and turned his back she joined in in his quite laughter at the moment as well. It was not but five minutes ago she gagged on his cock. She put her loose shirt back on but did not fasten the tie at the top, and slipped her small clothes on but that was it, her shirt hanging to mid-thigh. She walked up behind him again similar as she did earlier. “We don’t have to do anything, And I would like to get to know you better as well, heck who knows we might actually like each other.” She teased him knowing full well she liked him, for all her teasing that she didn’t. “Do you think, perhaps, even if we don’t, you know…? That I could still stay here tonight.” She blushed, which made her roll her eyes. Why she felt embarrassed about being to forward was beyond her, having someone’s cock in your mouth is as forward as it gets really. “The nights are getting colder…very cold…” She trailed off. And then looked up at him with a young bright smile “And we can start getting to know each other now.” She smirked, holding her hand out to him she said “hey there, I’m Isabella; want to talk about out life stories?” She was overly dramatic and friendly, pretending to be a stranger. But before he could say a word she rose on her tip toes and gave him a kiss on the check. “Thank you, you are a lot kinder then you want people to think you are.”

At first Oliver smiled, but the smile soon turned to a frown at Isabella's statement. "Yes, but you wouldn't of had to if I hadn't forced you into this.", the man said with a sigh. "There a I ago again making the poor girl tear up.", Oliver thought sadly. No matter how gentle and thoughtful he tried to be, it seemed it was never enough. "Its my favorite thing about you actually.", Oliver smiled softly at Isabella. The woman's word drove into him like a knife, but he kept a better control of his emotions this time. "No you won't I'm just a lowly sellsword, not some highborn noble.", Oliver thought to himself. No matter how many battles he won for her, no matter how many woman he slept with, or how much money he had would ever change the face they couldn't be together. "You're right the nights are getting colder and I could use a bed warmer.", Oliver said with a chuckle, being happy to at least have that. He took the woman's hand gently into his and gently kissed it, bowing slightly. "Hello Isabella I'm Oliver, I'd love to share every moment in my life with you.", Oliver smirked. The man smiled after she kissed his cheek, and at her compliment.

"Oh? I thought I was the nicest guy around and everyone knew that?", Oliver waited, before he burst ed into laughter. Seeing how she was half dressed, he figures he could be as well. Oliver strips down to just his small clothes and looks over to the bed, it seemingly further away than when he woke up. Oliver lost count how many times he picked up the girl, but he picks her up and walks over to his bed. Gently he places her down and into the covers of one, before he joins her on the opposite side. Wrapping his arms around the woman's waist he pulls her body closely to his, looking into the woman's eyes. "I have so many questions to ask, but I'll start with this one. What was your family like?", Oliver said softly, hoping not to stir anyone of Isabella's emotions. While waiting for the woman's reply the man cuddles his body against her, another new experience for him. For Oliver he usually would kick a girl out of his bed after sex or the morning after, but tonight was a host of new experiences. Though absently mindlessly he thought of how after the war, she would forget about him and move on with her life.

Isabella let the subject of being forced drop, she knew he felt badly about how she was treated and she didn't want to bother him more about it, and she actually understood that at times men’s lust took over their minds. Her father had kept a court of mostly young men, and stories flew through the halls and some made it to the young princess’s ears. When he complemented her she blushed red once more, she never felt more her age then the moments she spent along with Oliver. His complaint made her feel better, she had thought for months now that he found her persistence and over bearing nature annoying and frustrating.

She Worried that something still bothered Oliver, that he wasn't being truly open about everything that troubled him. She figured it was because they were both on unsure ground of where they stood. She had made the line between employer and employee very strong, as a protection against his more forceful less caring self she first met. And now they were kissing and becoming tenderly involved, it was a confusing place to be in the middle of. "I am sorry for crying so much, I am usually much more put together...its just it has been a while since someone truly cared about me and my well being." She whispered wiping her leaky eyes guilty that she was crying again. She liked how happily he accepted her offer of staying the night; it was nice to see a genuine Oliver smile back on his face. “We will use each other as bed warmers then, it is settled.” She said with her determined Isabella smirk.

“You kindness and gentleness will be fables for the coming generations Oliver, everyone knows what a softy you are.” She joked back with him. She smiled pleased to see that he removed his clothes to reveal his strong body to her again. She smiled finding her way into his arms yet again. She looked up at him “this is becoming a habit, soon I will lose the ability to walk entirely from you constantly carrying me too and froe” she joked kissing him again on the cheek as he neared his bed. Once she was tucked into bed she was pleased to feel his arms pull her tightly to his side once he had joined her. She giggled as he pressed himself against her.

When he asked she was a little surprised but smiled sweetly after she regained her composure. “I had the best family, I swear it. We could have been beggars on the streets and I would have been the happiest girl. I lost my mother young so it was just my Father Brother and I. Since my father came from a family that was once lower nobility he kept the ideas of working for what you want, being independent and being strong rooted in both me and my brother. Both of them doted upon me, I was one of the few women at court actually, other than those trying to get married off. He allowed me to study things most other fathers refused to their daughter, he loved it when I talked back and used my sharp tongue against the Nobel toadies of court. He said to me once ‘any child of mine I better than any lilied liver coward court floppy that would want the crown, even a female child’…He made it official, in writing, I am LEGALLY the heir after my Brother…but I don’t have many friend high in court, as you can imagine why.” She said sheepishly. As she spoke she ran her hand up and down his arm that wrapped around her waist, and then up onto his back and through his hair, exploring the way he felt under her finger tips. “Sorry for rambling she said, I was just a lucky girl, and I know it, I think of how different I would have been if born to some of the nobles at court. You think I am tough now, I can only have nightmare of the brat I would have become if sired by any other man.” She smiled at him. “Your turn, I know NOTHING of you and where you came from, tell me about where you were born and your family.” She begged excited to hear his tale in earnest.

Oliver frowned understanding how Isabella felt completely, when she said its been a long time since anyone truly cared about her. If the man's mother hadn't been a whore or his father dying shortly after he was born, he would of been ashamed to admit he didn't remember what they looked like. "And maybe more if I'm up to it.", the man shot back returning her smirk. Oliver joked of course having no plans tonight to bed Isabella at least for tonight, but he knew their relationship was forever changed. "Aye its a blessing and a curse, but the woman love me for it.", the man gave the woman a wink. Honestly the man didn't know why he always carried the girl around, it just seemed right to him. "Oh shut it when you're queen you'll be on your ass all day anyway.", Oliver chuckled. The mercenary was lost in Isabella's tale and her touch wondering how different things would of been, if he was born into the nobility. However, Oliver knew both from her tale and his own, that fate had a way to sour things for the poor and the elite. "Lets see I was born in the north in the hinterlands, to a solider and a whore. Shortly after being born my father died which left me to the sole care of my mother," the words came out full of venom. "So until I turned seven I had to fend for myself, often stealing food so I didn't starve. However, there were always other hungry boys so I had to fight for my meals," Oliver gave Isabella a wolfish grin, enjoying his recounting his youth. "Things changed when I was caught and about to lose my hand, when the mercenary captain bought my freedom. In return I did busy work for the company until I was deemed ready for combat, killing my first man at twelve," though by now he lost count of how many hes killed. "When I turned twenty five the captain died and there was a vacuum, with people vying for control. With the majority backing me I became the new captain, killing those who competed me for the title," Oliver knew if he hadn't he might of found a dagger in his back. "So I spent most of life fighting around the world, along with bedding the female in inhabits.", he said with a smile. "So thats my tale hope you didn't get bored," Oliver kisses Isabella's forehead, pulling her body closer to his.

"More? you flip flop worse then a fish on the line Oliver, my frivolous girlish heart can't take your constant teasing." She Joked placing her hand over her head in a over dramatic exasperated sigh. He went from one extreme to the other, she saw a twinkle in his eye reveling his joking with her, she hoped that some time he could move further with her. She winked back, "I bet they do, I bet they eat it up." She said in reference to his many female conquests.

She turned and smiled at his comment of her being queen one day, he sounded so sure. Even if he didn't care about her suit for the throne it did bring a smile to her lips that he actually wanted to help her win, she could tell their relationship was clearly past sell sword and Usurped queen. "I will not be sitting on my ass ALL day, though a good portion of it must be spent in a chair of some kind...maybe I will change that, hold court from horse back, or maybe lounging on cushions like to the west." Joking she acted as if it were the best idea to be had since sliced bread.

Isabella listened to the tale of her bed companion fully invested and hanging on every word. She had expected some sort of rough start for the man, men were not just born as tough and at times detached as he was. Men were not born expert killers they learned these things. She Noted the venom in his voice mentioning his mother, the whore. Was that why he struggled to connect with women, or even treated some of the whore in less then gentle manors? Was it in association with the first woman of his life? His Mother? She mentally shook her head, she was knew nothing of how his mind worked and she felt guilty for trying to peg him as something, she was no spiritual leader. "No not board at all, Its all very interesting, makes my tale seem petty thought..." She thought guilty for complaining so loudly about her father and uncle never stopping to ask Oliver what adversity he may face.

She let him pull her close to him and kissed the base of his neck as he kissed her forehead. She smelled the thick sweet smell of his skin as she kissed his collar bones, once, twice three times slowly letting her lip linger. "Thank you for telling me." She said quietly her breath brushing against his skin. "Though it saddens me to hear that your life has been so...hard..I also cant help but smile. LOOK! you are the captain of the most successful, most well trained and most wealthy mercenary group that the reaches of our world have seen. If you are not proud of your accomplishment I will be proud for you." She smiled "My family is a new family of nobles, young compared to most. My great great grand father married into nobility, but he had been a wealthy merchants son. Because the child of the union was half noble and my Great great grandfather had defended the city in the attempted sack of the Falter Reign he him self was given a small portion of land and made a Baron. My great grandfather, the child of that union took the throne by force when the old king left no heir and the country went into civil war. I was born into the throne but my family always respected men working and fighting for what they got, not just birthrights. I would have no claim at all if my ancestors did not fight for the crown..." Drifting back to the moral of the story "I was taught to respect honest hard work, and to respect people who deserved respect not just those born to powerful fathers...I respect you Oliver." She said smiling kissing his nose. Returning to her sillier self leaving the heavy talk alone she added "I think my father would have liked you, maybe not my brother, but he didn't like ANY men around me." She said with a laugh. "But father? defiantly something tells me I would have had to leave the room if you too got talking and sharing stories." She teased.

"You were sucking my cock just fine earlier," Oliver grinned and winked again at Isabella, "However, I wonder if you could take my cock just as easily." his words came out playfully. The man wondered what was going through that head of hers, and if it had anything to do with him. "More like swallow it up, but I digress," Oliver gave a shrug as if they were having a normal conversation, "Though my charms seem to fail against you" the man said. To tell the truth the man was still horny, but he kept himself under control. "Really I thought kings and queens just sat on their asses all day," Oliver laughed and petted Isabella, "I'm only joking of course." Oliver said. The man regretted telling his tale to her having wanted to keep it buried in the past, where it belonged. "Now don't say that my queen," Oliver looked into Isabella eyes as if add weight to his statement, "Fate has a way of humbling all of us." Oliver said with a sigh. Though the man was never wounded in battle, he felt cut all the same. "Oh how you tempt me," the man groaned as she kissed at his neck and felt his cock stir under his small clothes, "And I thought we were just going to use each other, to stay warm." he said playfully. Oliver frowned at Isabella's naivety, not understand how he actually felt. "It means nothing to me, I have nothing real to fight for or land to call my own," the man unwrapped his right arm from her waist and placed it between her breasts, "Its as if I'm dead inside." he said.

"Seems like military men run in both our families," Oliver slowly slid his right hand down the woman's torso and towards her small clothes, "Though my father isn't as good as me." he said. The man wasn't surprised that the woman's family were upstarts, most royalty was. "I'm glad to hear that, but I wonder if your father would feel the same," Oliver slipped his hand under Isabella's small clothes and rubbed gently at her clit, "Most kings don't like my type and I don't blame them." he said. The man laughed at the irony of him saying how her father might not like him only, for her to say she the king would. "Really even though I'm inanimate with you," Oliver pulled Isabella closer as his fingers continued their work, "I'm not exactly high court material." the man said with a chuckle. The man stops his assault with his fingers, slowly moving his hand out of her small clothes. "Aye I have stories to tell, but I like this story better," Oliver presses his lips to Isabella's kissing her deeply before pulling back, "Wouldn't you agree?" he said. However, the man knew their story wouldn't last long no matter what she said. Even if Oliver could marry Isabella, he knew the nobles of the court would frown upon them. "What will you do after you get your throne," he wraps his right arm around her waist again and holds her tighter in his arms, "It won't be easy taking over, it never is." he said. Oliver might stay around if Isabella gave him reason to, but he was doubtful it was in her power.

"I was and then you stopped me, remember?" She smiled playfully poking his nose once more. "Swallow it up? There is no way to know until the opportunity arrives, right?" At this point she took his nose between her teeth ever so lightly and nibbled it. "But my dear Oliver, you like that your normal charms fail on me, I know you love the challenge." She giggled. His charms had been very fun, but it were these new charms of playful kindness, teasing and simple conversation that truly began to work on her, she was a 20 year old after all. Her lips still against his neck, "Oh you know me, I'm just the typical temptress." She laughed, as in truth she had tried to tempt men as little and infrequently as possible. Her mood died as he claimed his internal death. She pulled back her head as he released her and touched her between her breasts."So you are telling me? that at this very moment you feel nothing? that there isn't something stirring?" She hoped he felt less then dead with her laying in his arms, and if he still did there was something much worse going on inside the man then she could think. "Because do not let this go to your ego, but I have felt more feelings, both good and bad, since I walked into this tent then I have in months, I have felt numb, consumed by my quest to regain my throne...but you...you have drawn me back to some humanity, i hope I could do slightly the same for you at least."

As he spoke of his family and her own, and spoke of kings and stories she really couldn't concentrate as he slipped under her small clothes. She gasped out loud has his fingers connected with clit she felt a new kind of heat spread over her skin. She was buzzing with pleasure, but also embarassed, it took him all of 30 seconds before he muscles began to shake lightly, it was clear he had touched and pleasured many women before her, and her body being new to said touches responded quicker then most. "Trust me Oliver...I..Definatly do not want you to be high court...and neither should you." She answered breathlessly once he broke away his lips. "This is quite the story, who knows if we keep it up we may find our selves into some tavern songs, or even a ballad or two if we are lucky." She said with a smile, still shaking slightly still from his pleasure giving to her wet sweet self.

"I battle about thinking about after, I don't want to count her chickens before they hatch. But I will first I will need to fix the treasury. It will take heavy cut backs. I also plan on Punishing those that turned me over to my uncle." She said with less stuttering as he now had removed his hand from her small clothes, She still wiggled as the chills and shakes slowly faded from her body. "I cant very well let them get away with it, can I? I just worry about the backlash, most lord keep their own small standing armies in times like these." She snuggled closer until she felt his stirred cock against her thigh. She trailed her fingertips and nails lightly over the skin of his chest in small slow circles. She circled lower and lower till she was lightly caressing right about his small clothes. "But I do not want to take of politics, war or money tonight...That is every day for the two of us...tonight if we talk it is of other things, and that's an order." She commanded with a smirk, as she slipped her fingers under his small clothes as he had done before, playing with his balls as she had his chest.

Back
Top Bottom