Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anything For The Throne (Vic x Amy)

V

Vic Rattlehead

Oliver’s olive skin began to brush against the soft silk fabric, as he rolled blindly around in the bed. During his blind rolling he felt that he had bumped against something, azure slits opening to investigate what exactly he banged into. "Surprise, surprise." Oliver said with a groan having smashed into one of the girls he took to bed. The victim was on his right while there was another girl on his left, luckily both were still asleep. Not for long though as Oilver strong-arms both of the girls out of his bed, yelling "Get the fuck out of here." smirking as both of them scrammed out of his tavern room. “I’m getting too old for this shit.”, he let out a slight chuckle as saw some empty mugs on the floor. Shooting out his right hand Oliver roughly grabs the sheet ripping it off his body, before jumping out of bed being careful not to land on a mug. Groaning he slowly put on his plain black shirt, breeches, and boots preferring to stay in bed, rather than handing out pay and looking for a new contract to keep the company aloft. Don’t get Oliver wrong he loved the company and wanted it to prosper, but he rather keep money then give it away. Though his lifestyle was a dangerous one he often went without armor unless is combat, having no fear of being slain since he was well loved by his men.

Though the Landless Bastard company was 10,000 men strong the tavern was only large enough, for two dozen men maybe more if the tavern was empty. The other men were scattered amongst the town some finding other taverns or living outside of the town limits in tents. Oliver always thought it a fitting name for the company was made up of bastards and men who would never inherit any money or land. Stepping out of his room he spots some of men at a table drinking ale and flirting with the serving wenches. “Bring me some ale and food”, Oliver barks at one of the wenches sending the woman scurrying. Sliding a hand down his pockets he pulls out a parchment of paper with the names of all the men in the company, along with how much they were supposed to be paid. After running through the list Oliver puts the list back into his pocket, looking at his fully armored and armed compatriots. Having realized their captain was amongst them his men quickly stood up and saluted him. “Standing up and saluting me won’t make me pay you faster, you sorry lot.” Oliver said with a wide grin on his lips. By the time he was brought his breakfast the table was in a uproar of laughter.

RE: Anything For The Throne

Isabella rode her grey mare while her black gelding carried the supplies she brought with her. She had left the court of Sir Ronald, cousin to her father, the morning prior following his directions to the town in the south of his kingdom where she may find The Landless bastard. She shook her head at the name; she had been warned many times before what type of men she would find when she contacted the mercenary group. She had enough coin to buy a couple months’ worth of service, but she also knew wars lasted much longer than a couple months. She figured that the lords and kings that supported her claim to the throne would aid in the payment, or she would pay them in full when She was queen.

She wore her long hair tied back but pieces had broken free from their braid on top of her head and fallen to the sides of her face in auburn curls. She reined her horse on the tree line between the forest and the clearing before the entrance to the town. Her mouth fell open slightly there were thousands of tents scattered over the countryside on either side of the main road heading into the town, it was an army. She took a deep breath before edging her horse forward in the direction of the mercenary group. Some men turned and whistled other shouted profanities and some just licked their lips; she ignored them and focused on the road ahead of her. Some of the younger ones even seemed inclined to stop her, but were advised against it by older members of the army. It felt like it took an eternity to make it to the town gates. The town was just as overrun with armored men as the countryside outside had been.

She watched as people scattered about avoiding the tough looking men, while some of the sillier girls flirted openly with them. She shook her head, silly creatures, asking for trouble. She headed in the direction of the nicest tavern in town where she was almost certain to meet the man named Oliver that she had been directed too and cautioned about.

She handed her reins to the stable hand and gave him a silver to try and find room for them among the many other mounts they had. Before pushing open the door too the tavern two startled girls came almost jogging from behind the tavern, the looked shaken up, they looked at her and shook their heads. “best not to go in there, these men are hard coves.” One of the girls spoke before they dashed across the street and away from the tavern. She sucked in air and courage with it, and put her crowned princess airs on. Head high shoulders back and completely straight-faced she stepped into the tavern to find two dozen or so men in armor laughing and talking loudly. She stood in the door way in her form fitting bodice and loose riding skirt. She scanned the room searching for any hint as to which man was the one she needed.

Noting a shadow near the doorway Oliver looked up from his half finished breakfast, to behold the presence of a beautiful woman with auburn hair. "For such a stunning woman something was different about her than the serving wenches." he thought picking up on how she wore a bodice along with a riding skirt. Though what was most bizarre to Oliver was how the woman carried herself it reminding of him of nobility. Whispering among his companies he decides that Pox Face Jimmy would play captain and he would play servant. In front of everyone Pox Face Jimmy slaps Oliver roughly across the face, demanding him to bring the woman over to the table. Standing up the five foot nine man stood up walking over to the woman, with his shoulder hunched and looking down at the floor. "My captain would like an audience with you my lady." a silky smooth voice escapes Oliver's lips him shyly running his fingers through his short umber hair then his stubble of a beard.

Isabella rolled her eyes, leaders that enforced servitude with excessive violence. She looked up at the man and smiled reassuringly, she always believed in treating servants with respect it was the best way to ensuring completely loyalty of subjects. She gestured her hand forward toward the table for him to lead the way. She stepped up to the table, not a fan of being summoned by a man who slaps servants but also not in the perfect position to be demanding. She looked down at the man she believed to be the captain and nodded her head at him. “Are you sir Knolles?” She asked her voice sharp through her plump red lips. She looked the man up and down, he defiantly looked like a mercenary, but she expected something alittle, she wasn’t sure, something more dignified.

She smiled weakly at him trying to appear friendly but already not a fan of this man. “I am interested in purchasing a contract with you and your army.” She said. “My name is Lady Isabella, and I am prepaired to pay, may we speak in private about the details of this contract.” She said her eyes scanning the room of men who slowly began to silence their loud conversations to hear the possible business, and little to her knowledge watch the play acting that was taking place.

Oliver had to hold back a grin from his lips as the woman smiled at him and lead her back to the table, as if he were a dog going back to his owner. "Does he look like a Knolles to you." he had thought imagining those thick red lips of her's wrapped around his manhood. "Aye I'm Oliver Knolles and the gods finally answered my prayers, by giving me a wench to fuck.", Pox Face Jimmy had said in a gruff voice staring lustfully at the woman. For a second time their part of the tavern was in an uproar of laughter and even Oliver had to laugh at that. Even without the poxes all over the faces Jimmy was ugly and potbellied, with bad breath and already balding though younger than Oliver. Even all the coin in the world couldn't convince a woman to willingly have sex with Jimmy so the man resorted to rape. "Oh so you want to hire me and my boys, but talk privately eh? Are you that much in a rush to have your pussy gaping? I doubt you could hire us little lady, but I'll tell you what since I'm feeling generous. If you open your legs for all ten thousand of us, we'll shower you in coppers and you can hire us for a week.", Jimmy grinned showing most of the man's teeth were gone. By the look of the man at the table Oliver had thought, they liked the sound of plowing this Isabella. However, he had picked up on Isabella referring herself as a lady and he knew an opportunity of a life time fell onto his lap. “Why do you want to hire us anyway girlie? Do you need us to fight off mice and spiders?”, Jimmy had took Isabella by the hand and started at her.

For almost all of his life Oliver had been a mercenary all of his clients had been male, but Isabella might just change that. However, he wondered how much money was on the woman’s head if she was seeking to hire a mercenary company. At the moment didn’t matter for Oliver could bleed the woman dry and just maybe, fuck over his client both literally and figuratively. He would keep silent and let Jimmy play captain long enough, to see what this Isabella was all about. Back in his mind Oliver thought why the woman came alone and if his company accepted her contract, would they be her only fighting men? Throughout history mercenary companies have turned the tides of battles and even wars, but they always supplemented an established military force. Oliver already thought that the only way they could win was attrition and guerrilla warfare, which took even longer than regular wars. Isabella’s money could only last so long and her cunt appealing to him, before his men would abandon him if he persisted. Even if the company stayed intact it would only take one good ambush before they were all slaughtered, Oliver began to think of other ways this could turn ugly. For her own sake he hopes the woman knows what shes in for and can walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

Isabella stood straight and tall, her face cold and unwavering but furry built like the flames of hell in here grey eyes. She was told when she was angry her gaze could be quite disturbing. When the fat man stopped talking and the laughter died down, she reached quickly to the side of her skirt and removed a long thin very sharp knife from its fold and firmly pressed the tip under his cock and balls. She pressed firm enough for him to fell the cold metal treating to remove his manhood. She smiled falsely sweet, filled with ice, toward the grotesque man. "I suggest sir, if you want to fuck a woman ever again you choose your words more cautiously in my presence." She spun the blade slightly so it now pressed against the top of his cock shaft. The blade unlike her plain clothing glittered why sapphires, and was ornately decorated with enlaid detail, any of the men standing closly would notice the blade alone could pay for a week of their services possibly more and there was no need for her to spread her legs to anyone. "I Came to find you because I need an army, but Need I remind you, you are not the only mercenary group, I will take my business and my coin elsewhere." She pressed firmly until she saw the smallest glimmer of blood, the man cried out and cursed her. She released pressure, she heard clanking of some men raising from their seats. She Smiled putting on the face of a woman who was in control even though she was not dumb, she knew she threaded dangerously close to serious danger.

She Laughed at the men that had become silent around her. "I assumed as a business man, you would want to discuss the terms of a contract without others around but if you insist." She said loudly and boldly for the whole tavern to hear. "I am Lady Isabella from house Reigleon, Daughter to the former King of Dorell, and rightful queen." She new the dangers of announcing her identity, but she was in a friendly kingdom, who's King supporter her claim, If he heard of her kidnap most knew there would be a rescue to follow. "So to answer you question plainly sir, No I do not wish to have Carnal relations with you, nor with your army. But I am willing to pay for your swords, and I do mean those made of steal." She joked. Though she was a fine bred woman, she had spent many hours thie the palace guards and stable hands, she knew how men talked and joked, she had even found it funny at times when she was not the focus of their dirty humor.

Oliver remembered as a boy one of the mercenaries told him Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, but he had always doubted what the man had said. However, in case of Isabella the man was right for it was plain to him the fury building inside of her, but he even he was surprised what came next. If Oliver had any doubts they quickly faded when Isabella pulled a dagger to Jimmy's cock and balls, though the others grimaced he had not. "Jimmy doesn't need a cock since he hardly uses it to piss, but I digress.", he had thought when Isabella threatened to geld the Jimmy. Having been close to the lady the whole time Oliver was the first to notice the dagger was ornate, with sapphires that were as blue as his eyes. He ignored the Jimmy's cry of pain and after seeing some of the men stand up, he motioned them back down nonchalantly. While the woman was right there were other mercenary groups out there, they weren't as well known or as large as the Landless Bastards. If Isabella had to go else where she would have to hire several companies, to match let alone surpass their numbers. After Isabella revealed her identity as the former heir to be of house Reigleon Oliver knew fate smiled on him, with him being able to bleed her dry or kill her then give her body to her uncle for a reward. Nevertheless the woman was brave in revealing herself and even made a joke of threatening a mercenary, for this he would reveal himself in return.

"If you would please remove your dagger from my soldier's cock and balls, we can talk privately in my room. Unlike Jimmy here Oliver Knolles knows how to treat such a lady of your caliber.", Oliver said in his silky smooth voice and gave her a curt bow. Walking over to his room he motions her inside, "After you my dear.", Oliver gave Isabella a sly smile. Though the company often had important clientele this was first time they would be hired by a queen to be, that and the first time a queen was in his bedroom. Oliver had already know what Isabella had wanted, but he had doubted even he could provide it for her. Reigleon was a powerfuly country both military and economically with him only having 10,000 men. It was no secret that the former king of house Reigleon was popular and well loved, but Oliver knew they would not fight for the woman's cause. So mercenary companies were the girl's only hope yet as he ought to know, they were expensive and like the weather could change at will. There were always slaves, but slaves were trained to plow fields and other work not fight. Isabella would have to cause an insurrection within the country, but Oliver highly doubted the success of it being successful. However, there were always bandits that could be persuaded to fight for the loot of war, but they were even less reliable than mercenaries.

When from her side she heard the silk of his voice she quickly caught on, and even felt ashamed for not realizing prior, she was usually the one playing games such as this one, not being the fool of it. She turned to the man the fit the desicriptions she had heard with more accuracy. She knew he was putting on a show as the gentlemanly figure but she was not fool. "Who would have believed it, and actor among deadly warriors." She said with sarcasim in her voice. She looked once more at the fat man and smiled. "How unlucky you were chosen to play the part as well sir, treat your wound you would hate for it to fester." She said with a calculated smile an then placed her knife back to its place hidden between the folds of her skirts. She turned to the open door war and grimaced but had not choice but to follow suit. She stepped past him uncomfortable with how comfortable he had become with his speaking to her; but she had heard about the womanizing captain before. As she stepped into the room the edges of her skirt brushed his legs as the doorway was narrow.

Once inside she placed her hands on her hips determined to talk business and talk strategy. Her father had trained her very well in this area. He was a warrior king and believed battle strategy could solve every problem in life. She was anxious to prove she knew what she was doing and had a plan. She looked around the room, which was still in dismay from an apparently interesting night before.

"You wound me greatly, Isabella. It was never my intent to deceive you, but one can never be too careful these days." Oliver said with a blank look as the woman passed him feeling her skirt brush against his legs. Stepping into his room he close the door behind him, before giving the would be queen his full attention. "If I were a lesser man I could of overpower and rape you, then give you to my men as their entertainment for the evening before killing you and getting a reward from your uncle.", Oliver kept his blank expression from earlier as if he were talking about the weather. Finding a chair he pulls it out and motions for her to sit down, for he plans to lecture her. "Speaking of reward how do you plan on paying for my service after the lords and nobles, stop giving you money? Sure you're father and brother were well liked, but they will only give you so much before they stop. Second how do you plan on getting you're throne back with only ten thousand men, against an entire kingdom? Sure you can hire more mercenaries, but how do you plan on keeping your kingdom afterwords? Even if you can get slaves or your people to fight for you, it would take time to train them. Even then we would have to wear them and that would take years. Think of me as you will, but I haven't lived this long in my profession without reason.", he said with a shrug.

She smiled at his threat. "Sir if those where your intentions they would have already happened. You are too curious a fellow to go without hearing my plan." She smiled and continued "Well liked indeed, offers of marriage have even been made, and sir I doubt the princes of the surrounding kingdoms would take kindly to you stealing a toy they wish to some day attain." She knew how men thought, she knew she was also much more then an object but for the time being she was more focused on getting through to him before she lost her composure and control of the situation.

"and to answer your many questions I will start with Payment. I have enough for almost a years time currently at my dissposal and more if need be... And do not forget that the gift of a grateful queen can be a large one." She said. "My Uncle care little for you or I, there is no garentee that he would even pay you, and you would be hard sought to find work in this region again as the rapest and slaughter of "Isabella the rose."" she said using her nick name with the common folk. "My uncles armies are spread very thin, trying to control the unhappiness and riots that have been spreading through the country side like wild fire, I intend to increase the number and rage of these riots, and continue to spread his numbers." she continued as she sat in the chair he had offered her settling her skirts in place. "And very much like a mercenary army, my Uncles are only loyal to their coin and lives at the moment, many slack in controlling riots for lack of motivation to do so." She pulled out a map she had had made and had written on. "This is a map of Dorell, the dots with red are major cities actively or recently rioting. Areas shaded in grey are rural areas with high rates of revolting and riots. Any area on the map with a blue star next to it means that there are atleast 5,000 soldiers there as you can see there are many. The capital is the only spot on the map with more then 8,000 warriors. Cities or towns circled in yellow are ones I plan on increasing riots and rebellion in, drawing troops away from the capital and the heavier guarded cities." She waited for a response from the older seasoned veteran of war. SHe had done much planning, but had never taken put anything into action before. "it will be alot of guerrilla type warfare, and not much glory, but you are no knight you fight for gold not glory correct?"

Oliver nodded along half paying attention and half starting at Isabella in her bodice and skirt patronizing her. "How old are these reports? After all you've been on the road for so long and things have a tendency to change.", he said as he sat down across from her on his bed. "Your country is wealthy therefore your uncle can afford mercenaries of his own and you forget to mention these towns and cities have walls, with castes having even bigger and better walls. While yes we could spend months sieging, but if reinforced we'd be caught in the middle of two armies.", Oliver had to surpass a yawn for he was up most of last night with his guests. This didn't even include the fact her uncle possibly getting allies of his own.

she rolled her eyes at his wandering ones, and she had expected such questions. "the reports come from spies of King Ronald himself, he was the one that informed me you were residing within his boarders for the time being." She had placed a small stack of paper in the pockets hidden in her skirts. "reports the most recent was from one week ago tomorrow." She said but not handing them to the seemingly bored Captain. "The exact number of men stationed where, their progress against the commoners and a tally of lords in my land prepared to fight for my cause if I do bring an army. Two of these lords are the 2nd and 3rd most wealthy in the country...they are wise though and will not move against my Uncle unless I too make a move against him." She flipped through the stack of papers, " here is the architectural deisgn plans of 12 of these castle and more are being discovered. People are readily selling national secrets in hopes of ridding themselves of my much disliked Uncle." She made a devilish face as she thought about the very creative ways her people had or revolting and rioting. "Guerrilla warfare does not mean simply siege, Sir Knolles as you very well know. My people riot by, poisoning food at the garrisons contaminating blankets with illness, burning supplies, ruining wagon wheels, it truly is the little things that matter most." She smiled like a proud mother.

Oliver had to admit that Isabella was no bimbo and had some semblance of what she was talking about, but he wondered how much more she knew. Running his right hand through his stubble of a beard taking in all the woman had said today, wondering how much money the lass' uncle would pay. Standing up Oliver slowly pulls his black shirt off, revealing his lean chiseled olive colored torso. Outside of military discussion one would think he was just showing off his body or undressing, but his reason was practical. "Unless your eye sight is going awry like your talk of tactics, you notice I don't have any scars on my torso. I'd take my pants off, but I'm not a total savage. Now why is it that a man of one hundred battles has no scars? I'll tell you why its because I'm cautious, I've been doing this a lot longer than and against people better than you.", Oliver said with as little venom as he could manage looking her dead in the eye. Don't get him wrong talking with a beautiful woman who was younger than him wasn't a problem, but her acting as if she knew as much as he did made his blood boil. "You say you have allies, but surely your uncle most have some as well or how else would he manage to hold onto power? Now even if these lords you mentioned were telling the truth, whats to stop them from taking the power once we are successful? After all we would be weakened after fighting a prolonged war and could easily be attacked.", for a second time Oliver rubs his stubbled face contemplating.

Oliver ran the numbers Isabella had given them and they did not look at all. The Landless Bastards were ten thousand fighting men in total, but they would be fighting one thousand more man. Though his forces may reinforced by Isabella's allies, it would take time for them to mobilize their forces and join theres. "Guerrilla warfare can be successful, but the force would have to know the land. However, my man don't, but your uncle's men do. Not to mention your uncle's forces would only take so many strikes, before knowing what we were up to.", Oliver sat back down on the bed his eyes still on hers. "You're the first woman contractor we've ever had if not the first woman contractor in history, you know why? Because men don't like women telling them what to do, especially in war. You'd have to live amongst us for my men to navigate the land, so I'd have ten thousand horny man wanting nothing more than to take your maidenhead. Sure we have camp woman traveling with us, but why pay for their used up cunts when they can have yours? It would be less of a liability if I just took you now and sold you to your uncle.", his cock hardening at the thought of using her himself.

Isabella watche the older man remove his shirt and blushed slightly feeling heat spread on her cheek bones. He was pleasing to look at that's for sure. She darted her eyes away as she spoke. "Sir I'm not asking you to throw caution to the wind, I'm asking if you and your men are capable of this mission or not?" She said, she knew men did not like being told what to do by a woman they liked their abilities being questioned even less. She forced her self to look at him in the eyes "I do not claim to be an expert but I do have a useful education I was told you were the best and I would stand my best chance with you, but if you and your men are unwilling then I shall find another way to become queen again but I will do so." She stood up and and tugged on her bodice so it was realigned. "I have no issues accompanying the army I am not so much the pampered princess one would believe me and my father and brother would go one month long hunting trips, and of the matter of rape you are telling me you are unable to control your men?" She asked raising hr eyebrow.

She pulled out a bag of gold, would be about a weeks worth of payment, she knew he would short changer her. "Do what you must to decided whether or not you will be taking me up on my offer, that is a payment of good will, keep it for yourself, I am not short on gold and will be surrounded by it when I regain my throne... No I intend to eat something this morning." She turned on her heels and proudly walked to the door hand on the handle of the door. She stopped and looked over her shoulder, she knew the kind of man Oliver was already, he liked control. She looked up at him through her eye lashes over her shoulder. "If you do agree sir, I will be in you debt." Then a playful smirk crossed her face. "Not too mention it would be a great story to tell all those bar wenches and farmers daughter you seem so fond of, ever young girl likes a hero, even if you aren't one." SHe joked with the man thinking about how every young woman dreamed of hero, and how heros never had empty beds. She started the turn the handle to leave hoping she had allowed him to cool down alittle and possibly start weighing positives.

Oliver smirked from ear to ear at Izabella's blushing it was always an ego boost, when he could make an younger woman blush. When the woman questioned his capability it was a slap to the face and saying how she could find another company was typical, but her questioning his leadership was the last straw. "My men followed all across the world, but I cant be everywhere at once. Keeping track and paying out my men is difficult enough, but I also have to take into consideration the camp followers.", Olver said as calmly as could manage. The man waited until the woman turned her back on him before clenching his fist with a grimace look on his face. By the time Izabella looked over at him the Oliver's fist was unclenched and his face vacuous, but his blood was still boiling. "One day I'm going to humble you.", he thought bitterly almost saying it out loud. Standing up Oliver went over to the table examining the bag of gold finding its weight suitable, but he knew he could milk more out of the girl. However, before putting the bag back down Oliver took a gold coin out and bit it to make sure it was real. Striding over to the woman he gently places his hand over hers, stopping the handle from turning. "I don't need stories to bed wenches, just coin. You won me over girly you have our swords, so lets celebrate the occasion with you paying for a feast.", Oliver gave Isabella an wolfish grin.

Isabella raised her eyebrow at him as she she could clearly see he did not take to her strong personality, 'maybe its a northerner thing' she thought to herself. Men back home did not like it, but when that female was of higher rank there was no question they would bend to her will. As she watched him inspect her coin she snorted a light laugh under her breath, counterfeit was the ruin of kingdoms, no queen would ever...but I guess he wasnt used to Queens.

She lifted a delicate eyebrow again, as he stood close to her hand on hers, he lowered her glance to the hands on the door handle then back to his face, at home a man could have been beaten for being too familiar with her, though she would never act upon it. "but don't you find bought sex...stale...it wets the palate but never fully quenches the thirst...or so I have been told." She smiled. She had at least gotten out of this alive for the moment which was more then most thought her capable of. She grabbed his hand back and moved it from the door to shake it. "we will discuss price and final contract later but I am quite fond of the idea of a feast. I do not plan on warming your men's bed for their approval, but the next best thing when it comes to men is to warm their bellies." She laughed thinking of her father, Father lived among men like this most of his life, even with noble blood he was one of these men. He would have roared at her jokes while the noble women scoffed and the noblemen blush. She Dropped his hand and realized he still exposed his bare chest. "are you going to get decent before we return to the tavern? wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea, would we?" she joked. She waited for him and smiled more pleasantly then before, she knew she pressed a lot of buttons today and didn't wish to make an enemy of the man that would help seat her upon her throne again. He grey blue eyes danced, for the first time in months she felt a real chance, she had a regained vigor and motivation. She was utterly driven to remove her uncle the Usurper, and send him to the mines where he belonged.

The Isabella gave Oliver told him what the woman was thinking, but her thinking he paid for sex was just too funny for him not to laugh. Though the man could of tighten his grip on the girl's hand, he let her remove his hand from her's. and shake his'. "Nor would I want you to warm my men's bed, when you could be warming mine.", Oliver thought giving Isabella's body another ogle. It amused him how Isebella acted so regal and like she was still apart of the upper echelon, yet she had no crown or throne. "You have me mistaken my dear, Isabella. Though I forgive you since you act as if you were a queen, without a crown or throne. For I love woman and the woman love me back, it just happens they also love my coin. However, I don't pay for women to have sex with me, I pay them to leave.", Except for today Oliver thought today was a different story. Though the man was normally not prone to acts of boldness, but he knew Isabella couldn't just walk away now that he said yes. However, Oliver thought the woman would be able to dish it right back to him, which even he had to admit he admired about the lass. "I hope you can afford to fed ten thousand men and still be able to afford us.", he chuckles softly. Either way Oliver and his men would be eat tonight, giving no reason to complain.

She watched his eyes trace the shape of her curves and she had a relatively clear idea of the genre of thoughts in his mind, she rolled her eyes waiting for his to return to her and their conversation. She smirked at him, it was nice to have a man that challenged her in the ways that kept her mind sharp. Most men are either to shocked, too enraged, too confused or too embarrassed to handle her sharp tongue and unconventional behaviors. But this man was tit for tat with her, and she enjoyed the mental stimulation.

"Sir need I remind you it is not a throne or crown that makes a woman Queen. It is my blood right, but more then anything the people desire me to be a queen it is my duty to be one, and return to them." She spoke momentarily serious before her face quickly flashed back to a smirk. "And so you are a conqueror of many battles and many beds then, but be warned sir, one day one of these women you will want to keep around and she may simply follow the footsteps of those before her...it has happened to countless flirts and wild lovers, who knows maybe your next?" She became sarcastically serious at this point as if it were the greatest down fall this man could succumb to.

She Turned the handle to the door opening it slightly, "isnt that the sort of thing my money goes to anyways, food and provisions? Or are the men usually expected to find their own means while in town?" She was genuinely interested if these men were going to war for her, even if she had too pay a large fortune to them, she wanted to understand how their system worked, she did not plan on going to hid at an ally's castle ad watch from afar. "And I may have never gone to battle before, but something tells me the meals arent always culinary art, So lets give your men one good meal before our strange journey begins." This may or may not have been over heard as the door opened but she did not care. In this moment she was more advanced then she hoped to be, and better off then she was the day before.

Oliver knew he was in for it when the Isebella gave him a smirk, but he didn't mind for he loved those plump lips of hers. "Is your uncle not of the same blood as yours? People must have supported his claim just the same if not more than yours, seeing how he currently wears the crown and sits upon the throne.", he knew she wouldn't like that, but it was the truth. History has told Oliver that even an uncle could be a more popular heir, if put up against a woman. Isabella's remark about having a lover stabbed deeper into him, than any sword or any dagger ever could manage. For a brief moment his face betrayed his emotions and showed that the girl's comment wounded him, before his face returning to a blank state. "I don't love women for companionship, I love them to stick my cock up their pussies or ass holes. Life is too short especially for a mercenary to fall in love.", Oliver faked reaching for Isabella's ass bringing his hand back up to run through his hair. The older man was amused by the woman's questioning of his operations "Maybe she thinks herself a captain.", he almost barked with laughter. "I use the money you pay me in order to buy food and other provisions, to take with us on the campaign. However, we also live off the land as well to save supplies.", Oliver didn't mention the fact they also burned villages and farms to the ground and salted the earth. However, he knew this would be a different contract because the woman didn't want to rule a barren kingdom. "Theres no way I'm letting you join the battles, I'd rather not have my new source of income die because she thought herself a warrior queen. Now lets eat I'm starving and so our my man.", the man went through the door way and found his seat at the table now empty of Pox Faced Jimmy.

She grew red in the face it hit her firmly, a pang. She was still furious as how some of the older nobles and their families had betrayed her. The people loved her, the knights that loved her father loved her; but the many of the dusty old councils members and their dried wives found her too wild, too hot headed, too uncivilized and too much a woman for her birthright. She was supposed to be treated with respect and dignity that was the contract they had made with her uncle before aiding in his sack of her home, little did they know they put a tyrannically deviant man on the throne. She shook her head slightly clearing away the anger that bubbled up and refocused on the many in front of her.

She was surprised to find the tail end of what appeared to be discomfit, even pain, in the older man's face. But by the time she had focused on the expression, it was already changing; he returned to a blank stare as if his eyes void of any feeling. She pursed her lips slightly, she knew her comment held more weight with him then she was intending, she made a mental note to steer clear of that topic for some time. She smiled weakly at his comment, she had heard the like plenty of times before, men filling voids with meaningless sex.

She jumped as his hand snaked around her and went to push him away, but by the time her hands connected to his chest his hand were not running over the curve of her ass but her hair. She held him and arms length away ad tried to snake her way free of his hands, even if they were as innocent as caressing her hair.

"I am not saying I am a warrior queen, but I am trained in swordsmanship and I am a fine archer." She called after him, seeming much more her young age in that moment then those previous. She was trained and would do fine against a mediocrity trained merchants son, but a Knight would cut her down in a moment. Isabella was a decent archer, but was better trained to use it fro hunting purposes then fighting. She did not know, or wouldn't accept, that in truth she would be nothing but a hindrance to the battles to be fought. "I am not a child, I am capable of taking care of myself and your money supply." She followed him but stopped a few feet of the table, there was now a free seat beside Oliver but she didnt feel comfortable inviting her self to dine with them. She looked around the tavern, handed a tavern wench enough gold to buy the men here food and drink for the night.

A five foot nine figure clad in all steel with a unpolished and black appearance, could be seen prowling the lowland. With every step the man felt as if his bones would shatter even with all the padding underneath, he felt gelid. The man lifts his helmet off to better examine the carnage at his feet, him soon feeling a lone piece of snow hitting the top of Oliver's shaven umber hair. For every broken and bloody body on the man's side, there were ten of the enemy there with them. "Before I came to this god forsaken country I had ten thousand men, but today I only have nine thousand and two hundred," said with a growl, putting his helmet back on. Though Oliver and his men bloodied Isabella's uncle's men before, this was the first major battle of the campaign. Speaking of the would be queen he seen the woman become more stingy, every time she were to pay him for his service. "It couldn't be due to the fact that the girl's so called ally lords have yet to send anything other then a letter, after the Landless Bastards haven been fighting for over several months," Oliver was almost in tears with laughter, having known things would be amiss. Almost conveniently today was the day of the month were he would receive payment, maybe he would charge more for his causalities. Mounting his steed Oliver rode on back to camp where Isabella would be waiting, in his pavilion tent.

A runner had already relayed the events of the battle back to her, prior to Olivers return. It was a victory indeed, but at a cost. She was washed with relief as she watched the tides change before her eyes victory seemed all to possible. But when she refocused on the younger man who ran the message back to her she noticed the blood on his face, he looked extremely warn, she felt guilty for being so happy of a battle that also killed so many of this boys comrades. She thanked him with a kiss on the cheek, he blushed an ran off, but in truth she did not have the coin to tip him. She had just finished two angry letters to some of her suppliers. Her supporters would meet them at cross roads usually and deliver coin and supplies but they had been smaller and smaller shipments until this last month when nothing awaited them but a single rider and a letter.

She had tried very hard to play it off like nothing was wrong, that it was all in her plan but she couldnt keep up the ruse for long. She had initially been loose with her coin to gain their trust and respect, not arguing about the outlandish prices, she had not reason to believe the coin would end. But she drew the her coin purse tighter and tighter, Oliver and herself had had many heated discussions, she wasnt sure she had the coin nor ability to get through one more unscathed.

She made her way over to Oliver's tent, it was kept as the war pavilion, used for meeting with the different commanders. But the tent was divided also containing his sleeping quarters. She stood just inside the tent, the flap open, she thought about making herself comfortable in one of the chairs but decided against it, she didnt want to push her luck, she knew that there impending discussion would be...difficult. She watched as he brook through the trees his heavy armor smeared with blood, he looked like something out of a child's nightmare. She stepped out from the tent, as he drew near. The sun hitting her auburn hair, causing it to shine bright colors of copper, honey and chocloate. She wore Breeches and a loose fitting shirt and soft leather boots. She had taken to wearing mens clothing on camp as she tended to help out, and skirts became a hindrance. It took awhile for the men to get used to the sight, and her to get used to the staring. Her pants hid very of her lower body, the fabric pulled as it stretched over her full round bottom. Even thought her shirt was loose it too at times would pull in away that her larger perky breast could be made out.

She crossed her arms over his chest attempting too appear confident and strong. she was dreading this encounter all day, she had just over half the money she owed him and no more...and Oliver didnt seem the type to accept I owe You 'S

Through the slits of mail Oliver's azure eyes spotted Isabella outside of the tent, dressed in male garb which amused him seeing how it only enhanced her ass and breasts. "All the men in camp know what tight little body you have, dressing like a man doesn't change a thing," the man man thought, smirking as he imagined ripping her clothes off and ravaging her. No matter how hard the woman tried to masquerade her true feelings, Oliver always knew it for a ruse. This wasn't the first and wouldn't be the last time a employer, to act as everything was okay. Steering his horse over to the stables Oliver dismounts and hands his horse over to the stable master, walking over to Isabella and the tent. "I'll deal with you in a minute,", he walks by the girl going inside the tent, closing the flap momentarily. Shortly after Oliver walks out of the tent wearing all black and carries his gear over to the blacksmith, handing it over to the smith to clean and maintain his gear. For the second time he makes his way back to Isabella, but stops to stand in front of the girl. "As a result of today's victory I will be needing more money, now come inside and close the flap.", Oliver flashes a devilishly grin, knowing she cant afford to pay him more than she is now. Stepping into the tent the man sits down on one of the chairs as he awaits Isabella to join him.

She watched Oliver closely, he made her nervous and she was not used to the feeling of being nervous. He looked at her like a bird of prey would look at a field mouse. She stood for a moment out side the tent catching her breath. She was not only angered but the sudden rise in price but she was fearful of the conversation to follow. Oliver and her self had had many such price 'discussion' before but she knew she did not have the funds, knew that even if he settled to not raise the price she lacked the funds. She regained her composure and took a deep steadying breath before throwing the flap aside as she stepped in letting it fall in place closed behind her.

"Raising the price again, you are no mercenary you are a highway robber." She said did not sit and join him but stood in front of him, arms crossed over her chest. "I actually wanted to speak to you about payment, It seemed lord of Rutenhall is delayed in his portion of funding this war, must be the coming bad weather." In truth she had not heard anything as to why he had not payed, and the other lords and kings in support of her cause kept dangerously quite as well. "I have been over charged almost this whole campaign, surly and extension of the payment is not a ridiculous request." She spoke sure of her self her voice and face revealed none of her nervousness, but her body did not follow suit, a slight shiver ran through her body. She removed a purse smaller then usual, and held it for him to see "This is more then half the payment and I have no doubts the other half will be here shortly." She did have doubts, she wondered how much if any more money would make its why back to her.

Oliver faked outrage after Isabella accused him of being a highway robber, he was too good looking and skilled to be one. "No my sweet dear I'm indeed a mercenary, but you mistake my services as charity,", the man said coyly, as he looked into the girl's eyes. After Isabella told him that lord Rutenhall's payment was delayed, Oliver knew he had her now. However, the man waited before he replied taking in her accusations, until she brought out the pitiful coin purse. Isabella hadn't need tell the experienced mercenary it half the money she normally owed, but now he wanted more. "Its not exactly easy getting supplies out here seeing how none of the towns, will sell us anything. Thus we have to spend time getting supplies out of the country, getting them back to camp, and the whole time being overcharged," a bit of disdain was in Oliver's voice, things would be easier if they could loot the towns and cities though Isabella forbidden him from doing so. He was going to press his luck, but the man knew the woman had little choice in the matter. "Seeing how you cant afford the original fee let alone an increased fee, I'll make a deal with you. Let me have my way with you tonight and let my men loot the nearby town, and in return you keep your gold for now at least." Oliver's smooth voice was full of lust, having been waiting for this the whole campaign. Who knows maybe he would enjoy her company more often, if she couldn't pay him. "Wait until I tell the boys I fucked a queen," Oliver openly wore a smirk, his eyes roaming her body slowly.

Back
Top Bottom