Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF? FxF? Story? Smut? Sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, welcome to my search thread- I'm looking for partners, and if you are too, look no further. Drop me a PM if you're interested- don't post in this thread, because chances are I won't really be checking it.

The boring stuff some people call 'rules'

1. Let me know if you lose interest, please, just be honest.
2. Make an effort to keep your grammar and spelling correct.
3. I don't request certain numbers of paragraphs or sentences; just please make an effort, give me something to reply to and play off. I get that sometimes there isn't an awful lot to say without being repetitive.
4. Let me know if you're going be busy and unable to reply.

Other stuff you need to know

- I will do my best to reply at least once a day (preferably more, timezones permitting), I expect you to do the same.
- I don't do scat or vore. Non-negotiable, sorry.
- I also don't roleplay MxM or Futas, it just doesn't work for me. Sorry again.
- I love to discuss and develop plots; so come on, let's discuss! If you have ideas, tell me- if I don't like them, the worst I can do is say no, so go for it!
- I mostly RP through PMs, I can be persuaded to do emails if I'm really interested, I'm not a fan of threads or IMs.

Now for the exciting bit! (I've split it into MxF and FxF for practical reasons)

MxF
I'm looking for a variety of things here. I always love dom x sub pairings, which are obviously primarily smut, but there are plenty of different story-based plots I'm looking for as well.

Smut
Kidnapping scenarios, master x slave scenes, and all that good stuff. I'm craving some of this right now!
For double the fun, I'm also happy to play two girls in a master x slave scenario.
Obviously all the stories below will also be heavy in smut content, as they're still romance or relationship-based.

Story
Cheating Wife- tired of her marital issues, she either meets a handsome stranger or runs into an old friend, and a relationship ensues. (I would love you forever if you'd be willing to play both the lover and the husband- not as a pairing, but so that we could play both sides of the relationship).
Teacher x Student bring your plots and ideas to me, and we can pick one!
On the Run two criminals help each-other escape and run off into the wild, and have to depend on each-other to survive. Fun times!
Spies the same idea as above, or set in a prison, or, alternatively-
Rival Spies they're both undercover; who knows what? Who's in love, and who's scheming?
Pirates Who doesn't love pirates?! I don't have a particular story in mind yet, but we can come up with something.
Show business The same thing goes as for pirates; there are so many pairings we can work in here, just let me know!

FxF

Pairings
Teacher x student- I'm happy to play either one of the two.
Colleagues
Old friends
Spies
I'm open to suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom