Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have AIM now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raining_sunshine

Planetoid
So my last post wasn't very good so I am making a new one okay so I will now put my kinks and No's up and will post things that I crave. One other thing, if you have a craving that you really want to do hit me up and we can see what we can do.

Okay so, here we go!
No's
gore
scat
blood
piss
water sports
anything gross really

kinks
cheating
rape
kidnap
gang bang
animals
anal
impregnating
tentacles
FxF
MxF
pretty much if you have something just ask!

I haven't done many FxF but I'm wanting to really get into that :)

Some cravings I have are:

Tentacle rape:
A slave girl is ordered to go through the tentacle forest while he watches her get stuffed in every hole.

Red riding hood and the Big Bad Wolf:
As red, a blonde haired blue eyed girl, is given as an offering to the wolf demon so he won't attack the village and the wolf is very horny

Naughty school girl:
She is a very naughty girl that would rather party then do work. When she is caught smoking in the girls bathroom by her teacher he or she tells her to stay after class for punishment. What she doesn't know is that her teacher has been watching her little hot body for far to long and wants a piece of it.

Caught in the act:
A girl forgot her money but wants some lip gloss from a store so she decides to steal it. She is caught by the security guard and taken to the manager. When she tries to use sexual favors to get out of it the manager and security guard decide to use her hot body.

i'm loving our RP so far... here's a bump and a recommendation for anyone wondering about replying :)

Indeed I don't have time to get on all the time and put up replies but she is a great player.

raining_sunshine said:
So my last post wasn't very good so I am making a new one okay so I will now put my kinks and No's up and will post things that I crave. One other thing, if you have a craving that you really want to do hit me up and we can see what we can do.

Okay so, here we go!
No's
gore
scat
blood
piss
water sports
anything gross really

kinks
cheating
rape
kidnap
gang bang
animals
anal
impregnating
tentacles
FxF
MxF
pretty much if you have something just ask!

I haven't done many FxF but I'm wanting to really get into that :)

Some cravings I have are:

Tentacle rape:
A slave girl is ordered to go through the tentacle forest while he watches her get stuffed in every hole.

Red riding hood and the Big Bad Wolf:
As red, a blonde haired blue eyed girl, is given as an offering to the wolf demon so he won't attack the village and the wolf is very horny

Naughty school girl:
She is a very naughty girl that would rather party then do work. When she is caught smoking in the girls bathroom by her teacher he or she tells her to stay after class for punishment. What she doesn't know is that her teacher has been watching her little hot body for far to long and wants a piece of it.

Caught in the act:
A girl forgot her money but wants some lip gloss from a store so she decides to steal it. She is caught by the security guard and taken to the manager. When she tries to use sexual favors to get out of it the manager and security guard decide to use her hot body.

I tried responding to our rp but you don't accept private messages?

If Caught in the Act is still open, message me on AIM, ID is Shedao Shai. I was homeschooled by a professional writer and have RPed on forums for 3 years now.

Hey everyone, I've been gone for a while due to personal issues but I'm back now and I would like to roleplay! So if you wanna talk and maybe roleplay then either comment on here or send me a pm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom