Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've posted my plot thoughts before, thought this time I'm not going to list so many of them.

Right now, since I've been kind of depressed, and feeling the need to be bitchy, here are some ideas.

I Have the idea for a Justice League RP, I have one up right now, though I am up for a different plot. I would be using my usual Justice League character, White Wolf however. Plots on this are up in the air, I mainly just feel like using her because she's a bitchy Loner.

Next, I'd like to do an RP where YC is a cop, MC is Summer Opie, a woman whose parents worked for drug lords, and when she needed to support her sisters, she worked as a drug runner through the city. However, now that she's gotten her life on track, the drug lords have decided to watch her, possibly to kill her, possibly to make her work for them again, I don't know. YC is a cop that she goes too, one that she has heard makes deals with criminals on occasion, ones who are trying to start over. YC gets involved, and shit hits the fan. He has to commit some crimes to keep her safe, as they both try to figure out what's going on as she tries to find a way out of the state/country.

Next, the story of Misha Artov, a woman who moved to a remote town in Russia to escape an aggressive, and recently blood thirsty, ex boyfriend. However, the mafia comes looking for her after a few months, not because of her ex, but because they learn that the "Red Wolf" Has come to the town. Misha, before she changed her whole life, was herself a blood thirsty woman, working for crime bosses or just people who had enough money, to get rid of people, and was known for her rather, disturbing, habbits. That was, before she had her son Michael. Well, now living in a badly insulated two room shack she built herself on the edges of a lake, the mafia comes to hire her, to give her and her son a life, or to take them. YC is a lower level mafia member, he goes with his boss to recruit Misha, when she takes them by surprise, and plays her twisted game with YC boss, which he loses and ends up having his throat slit, YC will want to run, but Misha will make him stay and tell her all he knows. There is another reason Misha came to Russia, her father, Viktor Artov, is the head head honcho so to speak. She wants revenge because he left his own daughter to fend for herself when she got pregnant while in the states. YC decides that it is better for his own life to help her, and along the way, starts liking her, and her twisted sense of justice.

Lastly, there's Alice A.K.A. Alpha. She's living on her land in Kentucky, which extends from the nearest freeway, to about halfway up the mountains. She's not rich though, it was left to her by her mother, and the land has been in her family for generations. She's built herself a large house, using the trees from her forest and she did most of the construction herself. Alpha has a secret, her family has been the guardians of the land for ages. For Alpha to remain the guardian for much longer, she needs to find a mate, her family works like a pack, though she has only a sister left, who is not involved with the family anymore, her friends, Zodiac, which refers to four and two sisters, are her "pack." But Alpha needs to find a mate. This is where YC comes in, after being caught on her land hunting without her permission, Alpha makes him haul his prey back to his truck, and to her house. While driving, his own father will see, and because of his reaction, Alpha decides to be nice. YC father believes that YC is basically a wimp of a man, even though he's rather well built. Alpha will play the role of the girlfriend that YC father hasn't met yet. When they all head back to her place, and some incidents occur, Alpha getting hurt, her sister coming for help, and some stranger attacking because alpha's lil sister pissed him off. YC will actually take on a mate like roll, helping when she's injured, and they really will begin to act like a couple, even though it is just supposed to be an act.

Alright, let me know if you want any of these, don't respond on this thread though, Private Message me, it's easier for me to respond.
When we start the RP up, that's when I'll set up a forum for us to RP in.

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom