Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Giving Into Desire (Wildfire & drey malic) - closed due to abandonment

W

Wildfire

Betina "Tina" stretched, yawning as she woke up. It had been an uneventful night for the sixteen year old. Her parents had left two days ago, her older brother had been away for college and that left her alone. When her parents decided to take a vacation, she was given the chance to go across the country and stay with her aunt or stay home on her own.

Since she had a job, she chose to stay home. Granted her job wasn't much of anything, she just worked as a waitress in a small cafe' a few days a week. Still, Tina liked her job and she knew she could do quite well on her own during her parents vacation. She figured she would get done with her summer reading list, spend time out by the pool to get a tan and work on more designs. She was determined one day she would have her own clothing label.

Yawning again, she stood and glanced at her robe, deciding that it wasn't necessary to grab it since she was alone. She left her room wearing one of her favorite new night dresses. She had originally bought it when she had planned to have sex for the first time but it had never been worn for that. Instead, her first... and second times were spur of the moment and nothing all that spectacular. Though she had to admit she was curious if there was anything better.

She shrugged her shoulders as she made her way down the stairs and made herself some toast to start her day off with. After buttering it, she added cinnamon and sugar before starting to eat it. She leaned over the counter in the kitchen eating, watching the weather on the small telly that her family kept in the kitchen.

RE: Giving Into Desire (Wildfire & drey malic)

Aiden hadn’t told his parents or his sister about his return home from college, especially since it was earlier than last year. He had wanted to surprise them and to do so he had even woken up early, packed everything and left the campus before sunrise so he could get home and get inside before anyone was up and moving. Well, traffic didn’t really work with him to his dismay and he was a bit later than he had thought he was going to be. That was really pish poor if you asked him.

When Aiden did pull up the drive way in his car, he was sure to be quiet about it and he parked it without trying to open the garage door. He figured if he opened that, everyone would wake up and that would ruin the surprise completely. Worse, his father would think he was some theif trying to break in the house in the morning and call the cops. That wasn’t something he was in the mood to deal with so he was quiet about how he got there. When he came up through the front, he looked through the window of the living room and he took a quick peek at who was inside, he noticed a pair of legs in the kitchen but he couldn’t make out who it was and it was a bit of a hard thing to see through the window so he shrugged.

Aiden reached the door and he slowly and quietly used his key to get inside. He still had a pair of keys to the house and when he got home, well this shows how good it was to still have them. He turned the key and then the door knob and the door slowly opened. He creaked the door open and then knocked on it. “Oi, anyone home? Guess who’s home early.” He said. A big grin on his face as he closed the door behind him. He kicked his shoes off and he looked around the living room to the kitchen where he saw who’s legs it was that he had seen earlier. Tina.

His heart skipped a beat at first and he had to take in a bit of a deep breath. Tina wasn’t wearing what he expected her to wear at home and it was oh so very good on her. For the longest time Aiden had been fighting against his crude and horrible urges that he got when he was near Tina. He knew that it was wrong on so many levels and yet he had such a hard time controlling his every fiber of his body that said ‘take her.’

“Tina!” He said. A smile on his face – a farce, mask, lie, something to keep his true feelings hidden.

Tina was biting into her last piece of toast when she thought she heard something over the weather which turned out was going to be sunny until late evening. She was silent and listened further trying to determine if she was hearing things or if in fact there had been a voice. Her parents wouldn't be coming back already, would they?

Glancing around her expression held surprise as she saw her older brother standing there. It took her a moment to move but when she did it was to run to him and embrace him, "Oh my god, Aiden. I can't believe you didn't call!" She kissed her brother's cheek and smiled at him as she stepped back, she was so glad he was there, she missed her brother when he was away.

"Mom and dad are gone for most of the summer, they went on a cruise. I was expecting to be alone. I'm glad your home, welcome back big brother. I just woke up so need to go shower but I was planning to spend time out by the pool, you should join me and we can catch up." She walked back over to wear she had set her toast in her surprise and picked it up taking a bite, completely unaware of her brother's reaction.

She wasn't even thinking how it wasn't the best idea being dressed as she was, because after all Aiden was her brother and it wasn't as though he hadn't seen her in very little over the years. She leaned over the counter again, swallowing before she spoke again, "Are you staying the entire summer?" She asked this with genuine curiosity as she smiled at him, her eyes filled with warmth. If he was home for the summer it meant that she might not get everything planned that she originally would have but she didn't care.

"Dad said he was going to let you know about their trip by sending you a postcard and some gift from their first stop, figured you would be too busy with the end of school term stuff so he didn't want to bother you. Mom said she left a note in your room in case dad's stuff didn't get to you before you came home, if you came home." Just like old times, Tina was talking excitedly before taking the last bite of her toast.

Aiden closed his eyes as he felt his sister’s body wrap around his in a quick embrace. He hadn’t seen her for quite some time, he hadn’t seen his parents either for the longest time. How long had it been? Last Christmas he spent time with his ex-fiancé and the summer before that as well he hadn’t been home, so the last time he was home was more than a year ago and… wow how she had grown. He had to truly bite the inside of his cheek and hard to keep pain on his mind and not his sister’s body. Her breasts weren’t huge, neither was that of his mother’s but she had developed more and he was pretty sure she wasn’t wearing bra - that idea alone was enough to normally give him one hell of an erection but he kept his feelings back and in place.

He let her go when she left his embrace and went back to the kitchen to eat what she had made for breakfast. She also talked about how she was alone. His cheek was still wet and moist from her kiss and he almost felt red at his face. He had blushed slightly at his sister’s words and her caring attitude. But again, she was alone now and for the whole summer. He wasn’t planning on staying for the whole summer, he was probably going to an visit some friends but if she was going to be alone… for the whole summer… his mind raced and not to anywhere good. He had to bring him back to a safe point and he found that safe spot just in time. “Yea, Pool sounds great actually. I haven’t gone for a swim for ages…” He said.

Swallowing a chunk of spit, he walked over to the counter and sat in a chair in front of her as she ate her toast. “I don’t know how long I’ll stay but I’ll be here for a little while at least.” He said with a smile. He kept his gaze down and low for a moment, trying to avoid looking down her cleavage, trying not to undress her in his mind, trying to keep his body’s reaction at bay. He managed to look up at Tina’s eyes and smirked for a bit when he then out of the blue reached in and chomped at her hand, he didn’t actually get to bite her or eat her last piece of toast right out of her fingers and hand. He just tried to tease her a bit and grinned as he closed his eyes a bit in a strong smile.

He opened his eyes again, “I gotta bring in my bags from the car. How about you go and get to taking that shower you talked about. I want to take a quick shower too before I get in the pool.” He said. He stuck his tongue out at her in a teasing form.

Tina smiled, genuine pleasure at the knowledge that her brother would join her at the pool. Her brother's playfulness caused her to laugh and she jumped back in her own playful response, her breasts bouncing lightly and naturally beneath her night dress. The movement nearly threatening to dislodge one of them from the black silk covering it. "Okay!" She exclaimed when he mentioned going to get his things while she showered.

Sticking her tongue back out at him, she walked around him to put her plate from her toast in the sink and ran water over it before she moved back around and started toward the stairs. "If you haven't had breakfast you should eat something while I'm in the shower too once you have your stuff back in."

She ran back over to embrace him again, "I'll be glad to have you here as long as you want to be here." With that she spun away and ran toward the stairs making her way up them and to her room to grab her suit, swimming robe and towel. Once she had them, she made her way into the bathroom and set up the shower and waited for it to get warm enough to climb in. While she waited for the water to heat, she turned on the small bathroom radio that was battery run, kept on the far furthest from any water or outlets and began humming to the song that came on.

Once the temperature was where she liked it, she stripped down and stepped in under the spray. Her head tilted back, she let her red hair get soaked down first before opening her favorite strawberry vanilla shampoo and pouring some out, working a lather into her hair.

Aiden smiled at Tina when she returned the playful response and then she turned and went to wash her plate. He let his eyes follow his sister and he couldn’t help but become aroused. He fought the urge to take her right there and then as she just cleaned her plate. Something about her nightgown only made her so much more attractive and he couldn’t help his eyes from undressing her. He wondered if she was a virgin or not, he knew she had a boyfriend in the past who seemed intimate with her but he was still pretty sure she was very tight. Her fit legs and her slender form, her breasts and her neck, he felt like he would and could do so much to her if given the chance.

He had to stay sitting in the chair he was in when she finished washing and started to the stairs. He nodded at what she said but let his eyes follow her backside as she walked away, when she turned and came running at him, her embrace was warm. Yet the words she used then to tell him how she wanted him to stay with her as long as possible… that wasn’t the best thing to tell him especially with his state of mind. She would soon come to understand that. She let go of him and ran up the stairs, this time not coming back.

Aiden waited a good two seconds before he got up and went outside, grabbed his three bags from his car and then made it back inside the house. He had to adjust himself as he was still rock hard in his pants and would’ve been pitching quite the tent if he hadn’t. When he brought his bags inside, he made his way to his room and he dropped his things there. He used the short time that it took to grab his things to come up with a quick plan and he was pretty sure it was going to work, especially with the fact that his sister had turned on the radio in the bathroom. Aiden kicked off his shoes, peeled off his shirt and took off his pants as he walked to the front of the bathroom door…

His hand gripped at the bathroom door’s handle and slowly turned it as he opened it slowly only to see his sister taking her shower with her back towards him. Just at the sight of his sister and his free hand moved to his cock where it began to stroke himself. Under normal circumstances this would be completely frowned upon and even then this would be the farthest someone would go. Yet something deep and dark inside of Aiden told him it wasn’t enough and that he wouldn’t be satisfied with just looking. He needed to touch.

What happened next, was quick, quiet and very stealthy as Aiden got inside the bathroom, and barely closed the door behind him. He didn’t close it completely but that wasn’t important. What was important was the fact that he got into the shower from behind Tina and his hands wrapped around her quickly and forcefully. One hand quickly reached around and covered her mouth. His other hand went straight for her other lips, placing themselves between her legs and touching her womanhood directly. In the process he pulled her back against him and his hard cock was pressed against the small of her back and up along her spine, his balls pressed against her butt cheeks. He leaned her head back a bit and pressed his lips to her ear. “Don’t scream Tina, don’t be scared. It’s just me…” He said. “I… I can’t help myself any more Tina. I love you so much sister… and I just want to show you how much.” He said. His delusional self was speaking and telling her whatever he could come up with to make her not yell out, to make her feel a bit more comfortable…

Tina rinsed the shampoo from her hair, turning under the stream and lathered up her upper body before turning to let the water rinse it away. Every song that played on the radio she hummed to, enjoying the water and thinking about how much better the summer was looking. She loved her brother, missing him when he was away but she also accepted that he had a life. She was determined to make the best of the time he was there, she could always do her reading after he left.

She was in the middle of lathering up her loofa to wash her back with when she was suddenly drawn back against a hard body. Her mouth covered caused her squeal to be muffled and feeling the hand against her pussy caused her to whimper. Her heart raced as fear pierced every bit of her being. Her hands automatically dropped the loofa and went to grab at the hands wanting to draw them away from her body.

Struggling, she winced when her head was drawn back and hearing her brother's voice in her ears she tried to shake her head, "No, Aiden..." Her words were muffled by his hand over her mouth and she squirmed though all the motion did was cause her to move against his touch causing her to gasp.

Her chest was rising and falling with every breath she took as she tried to calm herself down. This was her brother, he wouldn't hurt her would he? Her mind was whirling at the feeling of his hard erection against her back, "What are you... why..." Her words were still muffled but she hoped that the meaning of the words she tried to get out could be understood. This wasn't right. His erection was much larger than her boyfriends had been, she could tell that just from feeling it against her spine, but it didn't ease her now tense form.

She did however still her squirming for the moment, it was hard enough to think without her being the cause of his hand rubbing against her especially when the motion had caused her clit to become engorged and ache. He's my brother... this is wrong, she thought to herself.

Aiden's hand on her mouth slowly pulled downwards and he slid two fingers into her mouth instead of covering it. He felt the wetness and the softness of her tongue and mouth. His other hand was playing and rubbing and sliding against her pussy and stimulating her clit. He could feel her clit swell and the heavy breathing coming from her, her rising and falling chest. His own breath started to get heavier, his heart was racing and his hard cock was throbbing. He felt her try to resist but he knew her body was already asking for more. Because of that, he did what he did next.

The young adult slid his hips back a bit and his cock pulled away from her spine and pressed it's tip against her butt cheeks. His hand on her pussy slid between her legs and he guided his cock between her legs. His massive and thick cock didn't go into her pussy or her ass but slid between her legs and came out the other side. He started to slowly move his hips and grind his cock against her pussy's lips, against the inside of her legs and thighs. His fingers opened her pussy up a bit and let a bit more of direct touch occur between the two private parts of the brother and sister.

"Let me slide it inside you Tina. Please Tina." He said. He continued to stimulate her pussy some more and now his hands left her mouth comepletely. He let his hand trail to her neck and then to her breasts where he grabbed her breast and he pinched her nipple between his index finger and his thumb. Twisting and pinching her nipple, his lips met her neck and he kissed her there. His lips locked and his teeth sank in a bit upon her soft and wet skin where he placed a love bite near the base of her neck. Oh how he wanted to do so much to her. "Please Tina. I'm so hard..." He whispered to her. "... And i love you so much... I just want to make love to you and let me show you that I love you... It's not wrong to love your brother or sister, and I just want to love you."

He was doing his best to not force himself inside of her without her consent but there was only so much he could do. He didn't wait till he heard a yes or a no from Tina. His hips rocked a bit farther back than they had been while grinding her, and then he slowly started to move his hips forward. This time, the tip of his cock slid inside of her pussy, and then the rest started to follow through as well. He was sliding his massive cock inside his sister's pussy!

Tina wanted to ignore how her body was reacting, protest that it wasn't right but she didn't have the chance to form words before his fingers slid into her mouth. The way his fingers slid against her pussy, teasing her clit had her gasping, a soft moan surrounded his fingers in her mouth. The swelling of her clit was soon followed by wetness between her legs. As he shifted, she found her legs parting but a whimper sounded when she felt his thick hard cock sliding against her.

"No... not right..." She spoke despite his fingers in her mouth. "S-stop," she arched involuntarily against his hands, her breath hissing when she felt him twisting her nipple. She trembled and she wasn't sure if it was because of the pleasure her brother was invoking or fear of the unknown. What would happen if she agreed to what he was asking?

How could she not have seen that Aiden felt like this? How could he make her feel so good when it was so wrong? She started squirming again, the pleasure only increasing but now she was certain she needed to get away before this went too far. "Aiden... please don't..." She started to speak but her words were cut short when she felt the head of his cock begin to slide in. God, he was so big, she felt discomfort and yet pleasure at the same time. Her pussy clamped tightly around his cock and she whimpered as he slid deeper inside her.

Her nails bit into his arms where she had continued to try to pull them from her but now she was gripping on to him, trying not to let her legs give out. He was so much thicker than her boyfriend had been, "Aiden... please..." She didn't know if she was asking him to stop or keep going as he stretched her pussy and made her spasm around his cock.

"I can't stop..." He whispered to her.

It was the only truth he could mutter to her. His cock was already sliding inside of her and he could feel her nails gripping at his arms. SHe no longer tore his skin away but now she was just holding on. Her pussy was so wet, so tight, so good he couldn't stop. His strong arms wrapped around her competely. One arm along her lower half, touching her abs and gripping at her side. His other arm wrapped around her chest, his hand gripping tight at her breast as he pushed her down and shoved himself up. He was sliding his full cock deep inside of her slowly.

The hot water of the shower still beat against his sister's chest, her front as he made sure that even the root of his cock was inside of her pussy. He didn't move yet though, he just let her get accustomed to his size and width inside of her. He stayed like that for a good couple of seconds before he spoke again. "I'm going to start to move now Tina." He said.

They had gone way to far already, there was no point in going back now. Even if she'd want him out, even if she would want him to pull out and get away from him he was going to keep going. Now that it was already inside, it was going to stay there. He started to move, slowly thrusting into her at first. He didn't want to hurt her and he wanted her to feel good if anything. Yes, he wanted to fuck her, yes he wanted to feel good, but he was already feeling amazing with himself inside of her and he knew that for her to feel as good as he was feeling, she needed friction.

He kissed at Tina's neck and his hand massaged at her breast. He tried his best to make her feel good. Now that his cock was already inside of her he didn't need to hold her down as much so his hand at her side drifted back down to her pussy and it started to rub against her clit again. Stimulating her some more. "You're so tight Tina... It feels so good."

"No..." Tina's eyes filled with moisture as he buried himself deep inside her, the discomfort had built as he penetrated her even deeper than her boyfriend had and she stretched further. She was so confused, it felt so good despite the discomfort but this wasn't supposed to happen. When he said he was going to start moving, she couldn't do anything more than nod as she trembled, her pussy clenching around him.

As Aiden began thrusting his cock, her head fell back against him between the sensation of his cock moving in and out of her, the water beating down on her now heated flesh and his hand on her breast she didn't think she could feel more sensitive. Then his fingers went down to her clit and the added stimulation caused her to cry out at the wave of pleasure that increased. "Yes!"

Her breathing became short gasps and her hips began to move, unable to make up her mind which she wanted more, the stimulation to her clit or the cock creating such wonderful friction in her pussy. Her body began to spasm with each deep penetration, tightening around the full length that filled it. "Oh god, Aiden..." She moaned out and before she knew what she was doing she cried out, "faster... take me faster..."

She didn't know how she would feel later, but right now the need he was making her feel had control. She was so damn confused and aroused.

Hearing her moans and pleas of pleasure only turned Aiden on more. Her pleasure helped him know what to do. The moment she screamed because of his hand playing with her clit, he knew to rub and play with her more. He was damned if he wasn't going to make her climax with his member inside of her and his hand helping in making her reach that state of ecxtacy. She demanded that he move faster, that he fuck her harder. Aiden would oblige.

His hands holding on to her kept her pressed up against him as he started to move his hips faster and faster inside of her. His hips pounded against her rump-ass and he felt like he should be doing her differently. It was getting harder for him to move faster inside of her from this position. Aiden pulled out.

His hands dropped from her figure for a moment and he pulled out of her only to turn her around quickly. His hand reached down and he wrapped his hand around and down to her leg, he pulled her leg up and placed it around his waist. He kept his eyes locked on her body this time and he looked slowly up towards Tina's eyes, waiting till they locked in place and he smirked at her as he lifted his cock back up and positioned it so it's tip entered inside of her again. He thrusted himself deep inside of her and pressed his lips against hers.

Aiden's hips started to pound and thrust hard into her as the hot water from the shower started to pour down into them. One of his hands was holding her leg up around him, another hand was upon her breast again, pinching her nipple and playing with her breast. His lips instead of being on her neck were pressed against hers and kissing her hard. Everything he did, he tried to put as much force, as much passion and as much ferocity as he could. He wanted he to melt with him as they continued their acts in the shower.

His lips broke the kiss by bitting her bottom lip and he slowly looked into her eyes. "Tina, I want you to climax..." he said. His hand that was on her breast slid down her body slowly and pressed against her clit again, forcing her engorged clit to rub against his cock that was thrusting faster and faster into her.

Tina had never been this vocal with James and when her brother began pounding into her his fingers still working her aching, sensitive clit she moaned, trembling, her breath coming in short pants. She could feel her pleasure mounting, her need rising with so much force she wondered how she had missed out on so much sensation before. When Aiden's cock slipped free of her pussy she whimpered in protest.

Why was he stopping? She opened her mouth intending on asking but instead he turned her around to face him and her eyes locked with his as he positioned his cock, lifting her leg and he drove into her taking her breath. The depth, hardness and ravenous hunger that met her as his lips took hers caused her arms to rise, sliding around him to hold on.

Tina whimpered, moaned and gasped against his lips, her tongue meeting his with a questing hunger, aching for more, needing more and taking all she could, meeting his passion with her own exploding fire. Her pussy squeezed his cock, over and over, the spasms in her body increasing when he punched her nipple, toying with her breast. When he said he wanted her to climax, she peered at him through lust laden eyes, barely able to breathe out, "Close..."

Her nails slid over his back, gripping with each spasm, her body quivered and as she looked at him, her hips rising and falling, moving with his ever hastening thrusts. When Aiden's finger pressed against her clit again and the pressure of each stroke of his cock was increased with the sensation of her clit's pleasure, she unraveled. Her nails dug into her brothers shoulder as she wailed in her pleasure, slick honey slid from her pussy coating her brothers cock.

The more her brother thrust into her, the higher it sent her, the longer her orgasm lasted. "Aiden!" Her pussy clenched, released, spasms rocking her and milking her brothers cock and she surprised herself when she heard her own voice in a whispered haze of pleasure cry out, "I want... you to... cum inside... me Aiden..." She had never let James take her without a condom, never felt what it could be like.

"Please... fill me..." Tina pleaded, capturing her brother's lips with her own, feeding on his lower lip, sucking it as she held onto him with one arm around his shoulder. She tried to lock her leg around his waist to help him, her other hand slid down to his chest.

Aiden couldn't help but comply with her demand. The moment her pussy clamped up, the very sound of her voice was enough to send him over the edge. He held his own for a moment, just enough to feel her start climaxing, but when she wrapped her leg around him, when he finally felt her lips upon his, he lost control. She started to suckle and drain the life out of his lip and he released his seed inside of her. A thick, heavy and nearly excessive amount of cum just shot straight up into Tina's cunt.

He shoved himself deep inside of her before his release and when he finished cumming, he slowly pulled himself out of Tina but didn't stop the embrace. He pushed her right up against the wall of the shower and he kissed her hard. He forced his tongue to play with hers and he kept their kiss for a moment, only long enough so that when he broke away from her kiss, his cock was erect again.

His hand reached for hers and he led her hand down to his thick and hardened member again. "I just want to make you feel good Tina... In every way possible... Let me fuck you again" He said.

His other hand never left her breast, massaging and playing with it. "I know you liked it..." He kept talking to her. "Let's get into bed... Having sex standing up is messy at best." He wanted to coax her into a round two.

Tina felt the warmth of his release filling her pussy and felt him deep inside. She had never felt anything like that, her walls were still clenching and releasing even after he pulled out. She was so sensitive, her breath short and nearly taken when he pushed her against the wall and kissed her. She was gasping for breath by the time the kiss ended.

When his hand led hers down to his cock, she licked her lips feeling how thick and hard he was in her hand and stroked her hand along his length. She knew that she should be thinking of something but she was still so sensitive that she couldn't really think at all.

She looked into Aiden's eyes, her brother's familiar eyes. She listened to his words and found she couldn't deny his request so nodded slowly, whispering a breathless, "Yes."

After all she had just experienced she wanted to make her brother happy and she wanted to feel the pleasure again. Her hand lightly squeezed his cock as she stroked him more, "I... I want to feel more..." She admitted softly, pressing her breast into his hand. Later she could think. Right now she wanted to feel.

Back
Top Bottom