Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lustful Cravings - Fem for M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Meteorite
Hello there Blue Moon! I am 26, female irl, with a fulltime job, a dog, a cat, and three foster kittens. I enjoy reading, writing, cooking, and working. Yes - I enjoy my work. Shocking, right? And it's nothing special, just some admin assistant work.

ANYWAY! Let's discuss what we are all here for - roleplay.
Two things that have come up since I first posted this ad:
1-I primarily prefer RP via forums or PMs, but for quickies I don't mind messenger now.
2-I love plot! For me to enjoy anything there needs to be a plot and background, even a simple one. The more complex the plot and the more "real" the characters are the happier I will be.

I adore roleplay, and have been roleplaying for about ten years. I consider myself to be an above average RPer but not by any means an excellent one. I enjoy weaving plotlines and thoroughly disrupting them with "surprise" characters or events. I love making complex characters - and simple ones. I love watching my characters grow, watching them do react to events in reasonable and often unreasonable ways, watching them try to figure out the puzzles we give them. I like surprising my RP partners, working with them, world building with them, planning with them.

I lean more towards complex plots and multi paragraph RPs that involve multiple characters played by both myself and my partner. I look for literate RP partners that know how to move a story along, know how to describe situations and scenes and characters, can formulate a proper sentence with proper capitalization and punctuation.

Explanation of multiple characters:
Primary characters - usually just one for each player, sometimes two. These are the main characters the story revolves around.
Secondary characters - names characters with some character development that exist in order to support the primary characters and move the story along.
Tertiary characters - undeveloped, often unnamed characters that serve for convenience. Ex: a guard, a maid, a random assassin, a bartender.

All that being said I don't mind smut-heavy RPs as long as we are clear that is what it is.

The kinks I enjoy vary widely. I enjoy everything from romantic vanilla-ish kinks to the more hardcore sadist oriented kinks most people won't touch. It is easier to tell you what I DON'T like than to tell you what I DO like.
I do NOT like:
-my RP partner playing female characters as the primary character - I am straight and like playing female characters.
-My primary (and often secondary) female characters being fat, ugly, or with pubic hair.
-Sci-fi or canon settings.
-Medical/experimential play
-Furries

Some things I very, very much enjoy:
-A D/s aspect, even if it is not an overt one.
-Older male/younger female

Current Craving:
I am currently craving a romantic, white knight in shining armor storyline. With a timid, frightened, even abused girl that needs to be saved and cherished and adored. And saved...and saved...frequently;)

If you are interested in an RP don't hesitate to PM me, I am friendly:)

Post edited to add:

1-I am looking for a very detailed story that moves at a rich, slow pace involving fully developing our characters, setting up the scene, etc. I am perfectly happy with sex not happening for awhile if that is what the story calls for.

Modern Character - PM with idea for play with her. She is looking for a Master - will you be a kind instructive one or a cold heartless one who manipulates her?

Callie may be young (18, age negotiable) but she is a determined little thing. Submissive, yes. Callie knows this already. But she is no doormat - she will submit to exactly who she wants too and no one else. Unless, of course, she is told too. You see, she has two dual natures. Not multiple personality, no crazy or insane. Just conflicting values she has yet to come to terms with. By nature she really is very submissive. Her instinct is to say yes sir and no sir to any swinging dick who crosses her path. Her instinct is to look down, to immediately see to their needs over and above beyond. But she fights that instinct, in truth she refuses to recognize it except in clearly defined terms - her own.

Callie knows her own mind, her mother always said she was born knowing what she would do and how to do it. It was very nearly true. By the age of three she was insisting on dressing herself, and even cleaning up her own little room. By the age of six she was making her bed, making her own sandwiches, and tending to her pet cat on her own. By the age of ten she was getting herself up, making her own breakfast, tending to her own schoolwork. And at fourteen, Callie figured out she was a submissive sexually. She found out watching a movie, a rated R movie her mother allowed her to watch. Since little Callie had always been mature beyond her years, her mother rarely treated her like the child she was. The R rated movie was sexually explicit, heavy on the D/S side of sex. It excited Callie, and that night she got on her computer and did some research. When she got off two hours later, she had both cum and decided she was a submissive. As time went on, Callie's desire to submit sexually grew more and more intense, but it began skewing a certain direction. It was not the lean horny boys at school that turned her on. It was the older solid men, experienced both in life and in sex. So she kept her virginity - a gift to her future master. She focused hard on her studies, taking college classes in high school so when she graduated at 17 she had a year of college already credited to her academic record. Another intense year and she was 18, with an associates degree in business. Much to her mother's dismay, she quit school.

Callie sat down the night after she left school at her computer - a computer she had bought with part of her 1.5 million trust fund her wealthy grandparents had left her. And she carefully typed out her advertisement on the BDSM hookup site she had discovered a year before and selected. Attaching a picture, she wrote:

"Eighteen year old college graduate looking to live with a Master. Virgin, eager to learn and serve. Please be 40 or over, with a college degree and a steady income. No criminal records, please. Looking for a patient, loving, but demanding Master, one who will seek my limits and push me past them. I would like to meet in a public place first, then after we meet each other we can make any arrangements we like."

Modern Plot Ideas:

-The Game. Five doms who want the girl. Five hunters who want to kill the girl. One frightened, bewildered girl who has been tested and proven to be a natural submissive and a virgin to boot. No range weapons - including guns - allowed to be brought onto the island.

The goal is a two-fold goal: Survive and keep possession of the girl. The last person standing keeps her.

The setting is a fifteen mile area, a south seas island with ten luxurious homes. The South Beach is a safe area where a small squad of armed men and the Game Masters sit and run the game using advanced technology. Any man bringing the girl to the South Beach before the game is over is automatically executed and the girl is returned to the field of play.

She was a good girl born to a wealthy family. It wasn't her fault that her father was head of a drug cartel. On her eighteenth birthday she overheard a conversation she shouldn't have and saw him kill a man in cold blood. She reported it immediately to the law and her father was arrested. Now she is being hunted down like an animal with all the resources her father's wealthy empire can pull together, and it is up to the US Marshals to keep her safe. Who knew she would fall in love with one of them?

More to come!

Fantasy Character: Looking to test out extreme kinks with her, up to and including snuff:

Hundreds of years ago, when man was little more than a grunting beast, magical beings filled the sky. They floated down to the Earth on fluttering wings, their extraordinarily beautiful features glowing. They stayed only briefly, teaching the barbaric humans much of their own world, introducing the concept of writing and a more formal language system. They established deep pools and straight rivers of magic throughout the world much as a farmer irrigates their fields. But even more importantly they taught the concepts of mercy and compassion, of goodness and love. They disappeared as quickly as they had come, but the impact they had on humans would still be felt thousands of years later. Even today men worship them in a form – calling a person who is beautiful on the outside as well as the inside after them – Angels.

Now, today, we live our lives in cubicles, offices, in bucket trucks and semis, in homes and schools across the world. Few really consider there to be an unknown world that lives around us. But there is. Magic is not just in fairy tales, it is very, very real – and very, very addictive. The reason you never hear of the magical beings or powerful wizards of old anymore is they are starved – weak shriveled beings starved for the magic they need to sustain their magical lives. The wizards must content themselves with summoning weak beings that can barely cause a candle to flicker. The faeries hide away in shriveled mushroom patches, no longer able to sustain the great ancient fairy rings. The powerful rivers of magic that used to course through the world have shriveled to mere trickles – and no one knows why.

But practitioners and beings of magic stood in awe and fright last week as they felt the small stagnant puddles of magic stir, trembling as if there were a violent earthquake. Three hours later there was a sudden surge of magic in the world, disorienting the practitioners and magical beings. Amongst the wizards and witches most called in to work sick that day – suffering severe headaches and nausea. That surge of magic faded away within moments, but they began to wonder – what had happened?

The battle had been a glorious one. Pure good against pure evil. Chaos and light energy smashing entire planets to pieces Anyah had been in her place among her people, her pure voice chanting the Baiyande, golden streams of punishing magic sparking from her fingers, shooting through the empty chaos at the glistening black foul beings that swarmed towards her. For aeons around them the magic was disturbed, rippling and thrashing even down to a small inconsequential planet none of the powerful beings that fought even remembered – Earth. And it was towards this planet that Anyah fell, spinning in the empty blackness, glistening feathers trailing behind her. Clinging to her was one of the Erv – a soul-sucker. Anyah fought wildly, but was no match for the powerful demon, succumbing to him, going limp in his claws as he ate away at the soul-thread that tethered her to the other Ahnjles. It snapped free, and with it snapped her mind. She had never been free of the pleasant interior presence of her people – they had always been with her, around her, connected to her soul and mind. For the first time in her existence of thousands of years she was alone. Her scream was a terrible one, shattering the chaos around her and merging with the triumphant snarl of the Erv. Inky claws shredded her, leaving her in tatters, barely cohesive, barely able to sustain herself. And then the Erv left her – knowing she would never again be the same, would be forever lost, floating in the chaos. Her misery and pain would feed any of his kind she happened to come near.

The shooting star caught the attention of many star-gazers, all of them marveling at its stunning beauty. Little did they know that shooting star was the end of their era and the beginning of another. It was the blinding light of Anyah tumbling through the atmosphere, her exquisitely beautiful body in ruins. She landed in an ugly field of metal, lying there in pieces, sending out exploratory tendrils of her spirit. It was frightening, the lack of life on this world. Hardly any magic at all, in the great courses and canyons where magic had once run deep it was nothing but a great emptiness, or a miniscule trickle that would not help her. Even though her magic was sucked nearly dry, she had more magic left in her soul –reservoir than there was in this entire world. She shifted the focus of her spiritual exploring, testing the minds of living creatures. Many of them simple, non-sentient beings. But there was sentient life here, and she explored it carefully. The chaos of it was terrifying, and she nearly withdrew but forced herself to continue. She did not have enough magic to sustain a return to her magical form, but she had enough to sustain a new body that these creatures would find acceptable. In an abandoned Nevada junkyard, in a puddle of oily mud, she slept in her new exhausted body, a stunningly beautiful naked woman.

She will be a beacon, a shining glorious source of living magic for whomever is strong enough to claim her from the others who want her. To the magic addicted wizards of the world, she is a glistening, never-ending source of magic, enough magic to make them more powerful than the ancient Merlin of old. How you can obtain that magic can be discussed. But know this – there are other things seeking her, great and terrible things of which you know nothing. Can you claim her and keep her? Can you appreciate how valuable your new toy is, and keep her safe from others intent on claiming her for themselves – or worse?

Anyah remembers everything, and if properly questioned can provide quite a magical education. But she is unlikely to volunteer anything – particularly if she senses chaos in your character – and most of us humans have at least SOME chaos. She is limited by what her human body can do when combined with her magic. She must eat, sleep, drink, etc. At first she will be very disoriented and uncertain, so weak she cannot offer any resistance to speak of – later if her magic is not continuously well drained she will become a force to be reckoned with – at least in this world – almost god-like.

Anyah has never before encountered a mixed-spirit people. Always someone – or something – has been pure good or pure evil. She is not quite certain what to do with humans – though the closer to the chaos side you get the more she will desire to destroy you. The term fallen angel came from a situation similar to hers – she fell through the Chaos, separated for all eternity from the hive mind of her people that judged and controlled thoughts and emotions. No longer a part of that hive mind, she can be corrupted – if you are smart about it. If she regains more of her magic back (it will never ALL come back but she will grow stronger with time) she will be able to develop the typical angelic body – and some of the powers associated with it - instead of a human one. She can, within reason and when not too weak, shape shift at will into other human forms, animal forms, whatever. Yes – she can be destroyed, but not by a gun, etc. In other words as far as your character is concerned – she cannot die permanently. No matter how terribly destroyed her body becomes - even if the body is completely destroyed such as in a fire, she will not die, she will continue to be aware and suffer until permitted to reform her body, or form another. Death for her comes in other forms – and will be addressed later in the story. She can also read minds in a sense – catching brief glimpses of images. She has no way to focus it, no way to focus on a particular person or subject, she can only send out a tendril and see what happens across it. It is in this manner that she will begin educating herself about her new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom