Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cнαиɢє ιs ɢoo∂ ﹝ooc﹞

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
Now then, I'm actually a reasonable person even though the rules may sound as if otherwise. If you think something should be adjusted -- like the amount of canons allowed being changed to more or less than four or you want to post your own profiles up, say so. I don't bite, really. Also, the most recent post in my Journal has examples of how the layouts will look when finished and the character profiles.

For the layouts, I can easily adjust the size so it isn't too huge. I merely copied and pasted one that I'd already made to ensure it would be displayed fine here. And since the answer is yes, I can make adjustments to accommodate easily enough; assuming I make your layouts that is.

Also, do you want the "Events" section to even be included? Use the example I gave in the Interest post to see exactly what I mean. And finally, do you guys even want me to make an Offline thread for canons to meet another? Any and all of these can be done but it's easiest when I know if you all want them or not. I'm making this for everyone to have fun in. The best way to do that part of my job is to get input from everyone so ... feel free to speak up.

Finally, I did forget to mention this [I'm pretty damn sure] in the rules but since this is an AU-style RP, yes you may use characters that used to be deceased. So Itachi Uchiha, Deidara, Sasori, most of the females from Sword Art Online -- they are all now alive. It's another form of godmodding I'm allowing. If they had an illness, it will be gone though there will be scars upon their body. Also, the saying 'time waits for no one' applies here. Thus if there was a time skip, their body ages. It's how I've made a seventeen year old Tayuya many times (She was 14 before Shippuden so 14+3 year skip = 17).

Personally, the Offline interaction thread would be useful,though we probably won't need it right away, and Events seems like an interesting way to add fun to the RP, so I support both.

I don't usually like double posting ... but I'll make an exception for once.

At any rate, if anyone wants to do any of the following, feel free to say so.

1) You can use a very similar format by copying and pasting the example in my journal and editing it so it fits for your own people if you wish. However, I recommend keeping them in a journal here or somewhere of the like to avoid losing them.
2) In addition to #1, I can give you a link to the fancier texts/letters/symbols if you want them like how I did with the title of each thread so far. I use them in my own usually.
3) I will get the IC thread so people can begin posting sometime tomorrow afternoon, more likely than not. Soonish, for sure, to allow for layouts and other people to join in.

As far as the profiles go, I only have noticed two things that need altering ....

@Everyone: Not all of those pictures look like 100x100. If they are, ignore this but if not, try to make them that size. I know some come out not so good .. but try to get them as close as possible if not to that size.

@Azecreth: Your actual screen name, Azecreth, needs to be in the last line, not Flamelord.

Otherwise, I'm very excited. This all looks really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom