Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When a Princess Loves a... Princess {Queen Lioness & Fate}

Evelyn looked at the ground, not a proper thing at all to be done by a Princess but she did it anyway. Feeling eyes on her with mixed emotion. She would not take knowing that her future husband stared at most of these women in lust and greed. "I got a better idea for the dress. How about blue fabric made with yellow lace and ribbon? You do have a dress maker right? She could fit me and I could bathe as she made the dress....Good idea? I could please both and the dress would be stunning!" She absolutely loved color.

She still felt a little out of place here. She had been watched by a maid and while she smoked and destroyed a bee hive. "Maid, do you find me weird? I mean...I do do things out of the norm but people are judging me before they get to actually know me.." Her mouse like voice went low as she trained behind the maid and listened to the whining complaints of Robert.

The poor princess was so obviously befuddled, it made her all the more charming. The maid again saw what must have appealed to the princes. Have to be careful to make certain that it didn't also appeal to the prince... though Evelyn hardly struck anyone as the dashing young man's type. Still, the maid shrugged, forcing a smile. "Aye, we have a dress maker. But she no be able ta make a dress for ye in the few hours ye have ta go. We may be able ta find some yellow ribbon fir ye hair if'n we look aboot a little," she suggested.

A little more walking, and Evelyn drops a rather hard question. Unfortunately, she dropped it before one of the most honest servants to ever exist. "Oh aye, you're quite the odd one, aren't you? But I tain't about ta go judging you before I get ta know you. Besides, I saw you earlier. And if Cec... err, the princess likes you, then you're all good in my book. Be that way for a lot of the staff too. We love the gardens an' Cecil. Tain't fair how they treat her."

They had finally arrived at the door to Evelyn's new rooms, which the maid waved at before dropping down to play with Robert, scratching his ears and chin.

Evelyn smiled, "Oh I can put ribbon in my hair! You are a life saver." Her hair was her best characteristic and she could do a lot more with it than a dress. The maid was right, it would take next to forever and a day to make a whole new dress, and having Evelyn sit for it was impossible because she needed a bath.

When they entered the room Evelyn smiled. It was lined in things like butterflies, flowers, and animals she liked. Her bed was the best part of the room. It was her old one. It was a huge bed with a wood frame and soft silk blankets, it had many pillows and some of her favorite stuffed animals. "Mamma and Papa must of helped you." On the floor was random toys and a bowl of water and a small gold bowl of dry food for Robert. When Evelyn turned around and smiled. Robert was on his belly begging every bit of attention he could get out of the maid before she had to get back to work. "Aww he liked you already. Don't fret if he follows you around. He goes by scent. I am going to go take a bath. You can put the dress and everything on my bed." She handed the maid the same gold coin she gave the servant she had met earlier. "Thank you very much. Blessed be." and she went off into her bathroom.

Her bath was warm and sweet. She expected later that Robert would find he way in here and into the small tub she had for him. She washed her hair carefully and spent the rest of her time straightening her hair which took more time than she thought it would. This way it was easier to tie up with the ribbons. The rest of the time was spent nearly scrubbing herself raw to get all the honey.

The maid nodded in turn, feeling Evelyn's enthusiasm catching. She still spent most of her time showering Robert with much appreciated affection. It certainly seemed as if the dog had taken to the maid, possibly even more so than his owner had. It reminded the girl of the family dog, a pleasant pooch that she'd had to leave behind to come work at the castle. Not that she regretted the choice; it was just nice to have a dog again.

When another gold coin appeared, the maid smiled even wider. Two in the same day! That was more money than her family usually made in half a year! She easily pocketed it, humming and singing to herself as she readied the princess's things. This should work out beautifully, at least until one of the ladies of the court decided that she needed to help out the princess.

Everything had been perfectly set, and the maid even bustled about to make sure the room itself looked fairly clean as well. Odd that the princess had just gotten there, and already it looked a mess. At least Robert had wandered off, following his nose to reach his mistress again. The maid ended up following soon enough, laying out a dressing robe and various oils and such. By the time Evelyn's bath was finished, she'd smell as enchanting as she'd look. Such a key thing, and so often overlooked.

"Anyfing I can help you wit, your grace?" asked the maid, dropping into a curtsy from where she stood. "Because we want to do you up right for the banquet, we do."

For various reasons...

Really the only time Robert and Evelyn had fun was in the bath. He tried to catch her flowing hair and she chased him around for a good while before bathing him. When she finished him up he was nice and fluffy and plenty happy.

She walked out of the bathroom with a much different look. Her hair wasn't curly anymore. It sat perfectly straight down her back and breasts. "Do you like my hair?" She asked the maid, always expecting a yes from them. "I decided to straighten it for the event." She picked up the dress and smiled, it was pretty and not too flashy, something her father would have made for her. "Thank you." She walked over and got a bra and some underwear and put them on, not caring if the maid saw. After the dress was in place and started with her hair. Braiding it and putting in yellow ribbons at the top and ends. By the time she was done she looked Roman and a completely different person.

"I am ready for the dinner! Let's party." She put on her shoes and smiled big at the maid. "You have been a great help already. I don't think I could ask you of anything else.."

Good, all that work had paid off. Evelyn looked nearly ravishing, with her brilliant red mane cascading down her back and framing her cute face. The yellow ribbons looked especially fetching, and worked well with the coloring. Not to mention the braids that formed well. The dress itself complimented her figure just spectacularly. Before it had been hard to see Evelyn as a twenty year old girl, now, it was hard not to.

"You be most welcome, your worship," replied the maid, dropping into a curtsy. Yes, there would certainly be a stir at the banquet tonight. Hopefully it would be among the right people. The maid went about, performing a few last minute touches to Evelyn. A little balm to make the lips shiny and more appealing. A bit of a tug and tuck to the hair, to make sure it wouldn't go out of place. Some tugging and teasing among the dress. Were Evelyn a sister, the maid would probably pinch her to give color or possibly encourage her to fluff her breasts. But you didn't go quite that far with princesses.

"I weren't invited ta the party," explained the maid. "So I'll jus' be walkin' you down. Should be fun enough though; we servants get better food. Twas Princess Cecile's idea, that. Give the servants a feast of their own, she says."

The maid took Evelyn by the hand, leading her to the hall. Already the noises of celebration were beginning to echo through the halls. Beautiful music combined with laughter and even a touch of singing. The people of the land certainly loved celebrations. And thanks to Cecile, most of the servants looked pleased as well, dropping into bows when passing the princess. And not a few men stared at the revitalized beauty.

At last they'd reach the hall proper, where the great tables soon to be laden with food await. The royal siblings would be sitting at the head table, of course, with a space between them for Evelyn. The king and queen were still away, so it would be Edward's task to start things off. Naturally he would be waiting patiently for his bride to be.

"Tis good tha' you're late," insisted the maid, knowing that the other girl would already be growing nervous. "Makes 'em know you're worth it. Now, make sure ye walk in wit' your head up. An' find the person you most want ta impress an' meet their eyes. They going to be looking at you."

With one last tuck, the maid nodded, stepping aside for Evelyn to take the stage.

Evelyn did as she said, it was easy to draw the most attention to her eyes due to the heavy amount of black eyeliner she wore. It made her eyes look lighter and made her look older. She greeted some of the nobles with waves and smiles. She didn't know but three people in this whole room. She scanned the room for her mother and father, but they did not attend. That didn't change her expression.

She walked with a sense of that she didn't earn respect, she heavily deserved it. A way a queen should walk, but she didn't over do it. At the far end of the room she saw Cecile and Edward standing together. They both were beautiful, they out shined her with their grace, or so she thought. For a split moment her eyes made contact with Cecile's and her face turned a bright pink. She was who she wanted. Her body tensed and she looked over to Edward before anyone could notice their gaze.

"Good Evening my Prince. I am Evelyn Rosette Lyon." She spoke softly, remembering that she had never formally introduced herself. She curtsied and smiled. "I would like to invite you to have this dance with me." At that moment the whole room shifted to find their partners, the first dance between the future couple would start off the party.

Someone must have stopped Evelyn, or she'd gotten lost or something. Cecile couldn't help but feel worried, shifting awkwardly. She'd changed into a dress of a most brilliant blue, her favorite color, and the lacy folds of it moved about as the girl beneath shifted. That it seemed to cling to the princess's top, squeezing her lips into a more waspish figure, was purely coincidental, of course. As were the other touches throughout the girl. Her chocolate hair had been twisted into an elegant style, the untamable curls fluttering about and framing the girl, almost making her look somewhat elfen. Someone had applied a light gloss, just making her lips shine. Indeed, the princess seemed to have a bit of a glow about her, almost a flush. It even shown among the tops of her breasts, just visible in the dress.

"I can't believe I even put on a corset," muttered Cecile, resisting the urge to fidget. Normally she wouldn't dress nearly half so fine for one of these festivals. But normally she didn't have anyone she wanted to impress.

Then the stunning redhead entered the room.

Most eyes locked on the princess, quite a few muttering. Those that had heard the rumors were confused. This breath-taking, queenly beauty certainly didn't appear as odd as everyone said. Indeed, she looked every inch the proud ruler, ready to take her thrown.

Celeste felt her throat dry, her eyes locking not only on the beautiful princess, but on those eyes in particular. They met then the two seeing each other from across the room. No, they didn't just physically see each other, but they saw one another. It made Cecile's heart catch, and she fell a little more in love with the other princess.

The prince stepped forward, immensely pleased with the change to his bride. He smoothed his hair, adjusted his jerkin, and took the princess's hand, turning a fine bow. "You look simply ravishing, Princess Evelyn Rosette Lyon. And it is my, Prince Edward Charles Reistalt, fine honor to lead you in this dance."

He took his bride toward the cleared floor, feeling the hush of the crowd.

Cecile's hands formed small fists as she watched, not helping but thinking that she wished she could have been the first instead.

If there weren't one thing Evelyn knew how to do it was dance. She had taken many classes on it, making sure she was perfect. She had spent many hours dancing with her own violin has if they were partners. When Edward said her name a chill ran down her spine and she walked with him to the floor. A small glace behind her to Cecile and she smiled and mouthed the words 'You are beautiful tonight.' and went back to what business with Edward she had to attend to.

As royalty you should get used to the attention being on you but Evelyn was never used to it. She took a position with Edward and let the music start. Beautiful, the violin started to hum and Evelyn closed her eyes and flowed with the music. She could not name the piece but she had played it a few times with her teachers. It was also a very sad song with a story behind it. Why this song?

She was not with Edward in this dance really but decided to look completely in love with him. "Edward you are so handsome tonight." She said softly and blushed, the eyes on her made her even more nervous.

It almost looked like Evelyn had mouthed words for Cecile, something about how beautiful she looked? Well, the princess would have to approach the other girl later. It wasn't as if they didn't have plenty of reasons for speaking, with their already established relationship and all. Cecile would just have to make certain to be... discrete.

It surprised Edward that Evelyn could move in such a manner. The music naturally guided them, making their movements smooth, almost sensual. They easily glided along with the music, no doubt earning the admiration of all in the room. It also appeared as though their movements encouraged others to follow suit. Soon the royal betrothed were spinning and moving amid a veritable crowd of nobles and visiting royals. All knew the point of the banquet, after all.

Edward laughed at Evelyn's comment, ending by granting her a smile with all his pearly whites, "I'm handsome every night, my bride. You are quite lucky in that regard. And I am blessed by your transformation! You look absolutely ravishing tonight. I always say that blue looks quite fetching on a woman, and yellow is my favorite color after all. Quite a beautiful mixture for quite a beautiful woman."

Somewhere, a maid could feel her ears burning as she bit into an exceptionally large pie.

Evelyn took apart his statements most likely more than she needed to. The Prince had a hard to break ego, she could tell. He knew he was handsome. Everyone but Evelyn seemed to know she was beautiful. She said nothing, just felt her face grow hotter. For the rest of their dance she watched other royal and noble couples dance, all wearing signs of dying or faded love. She did love Edward but not in a way she could explain. When the dance was over she broke apart from Edward and curtsied. "If you would excuse me." She needed wine. Her stomach felt weak. She walked slowly over the table full of drinks and grabbed a glass and sipped it slowly, she was hungry and maybe this wouldn't help.

She walked over to Cecile and sat the cup down on the table behind her. "Now, the real person I wanted to dance with. Sorry for not coming earlier, I mean what would be said if I approached you first?" She was happy it wasn't uncommon for girls to dance with each other, guys on the other hand...."Shall we?" She held out her hand and smiled her best smile. The affects of the alcohol settled her nerves and made her calm. She would need more alcohol than this if after the meal she would have to sit on the balcony with Edward, it would be one of those perfect moments where you are supposed to cuddle with your mate. Blah.

If Edward noticed the princess's discomfort or unease, he certainly didn't show it. If anything, he seemed rather pleased with himself. And why shouldn't he be? He had an attractive girl on his arm, and they were dancing beautifully about the floor. Everyone would be talking about what a splendid match they made. Edward's mind did wander a bit. He also couldn't figure out why Evelyn's attention seemed to be everywhere else.

He bowed, letting her excuse herself. He had seen a few of his own past lovers, and it would do him good to speak with them again. Still, he watched Evelyn with some interest, noting immediately where she headed.

Cecile was trying to pretend she wasn't bored and frustrated. These things often dragged slow, and no one usually wanted to dance with her. Her reputation was part of it. Yet there was another factor as well: she couldn't dance. When Evelyn approached, Cecile greeted her with a smile, reaching to adjust her hair, not that it needed it. Just looking at the redhead tonight made the usually frumpy princess feel even more frumpy than usual.

"thank you, princess," muttered Cecile. she flushed, taking the hand, but not moving. Instead, she licked her lips, looking up at her newish friend. "I'm afraid I don't dance very well, however. I am likely to trod upon your feet..."

now it looked like Evelyn was confident and Cecile had troubles keeping herself together. What was going on here? and what was that odd look upon the red-haired princess's face?

Evelyn was bubbly. ""Fine. We wont dance in front of all these people," She whispered in her ear, "I love you, Cecile. Thank you." She intertwined their fingers for a moment then moved away slowly. For a moment things moved slowly and she watched the faces of people, watching her but their looks asked if she was going back over to her prince and she just nodded as she moved by, they saw nothing of what happened by the wine table because of it's location.

"Edward! Let's go sit on the balcony." She said with a smile and grabbed his hand, pressing her body against his arm. "It's been a while since I have looked at the stars." At this moment she had no clue what she was doing, her face hid the udder confusion but she was stuck in place at a chess game between three people, either way she moved it was game over for her but to who would she lose too.

Edward was dashing and cute, though he might cheat, they looked good together and their kids would look dashing. They would be the talk of the kingdom but...Cecile was innocent (as far as she knew) and cunning. Her eyes and face could hide no expression and it was love at first sight.

Her face turned red at the thought of their kiss and she lightly touched her lips. Her first kiss was with her...

Wonderful, Cecile had just lost her chance at dancing with the lovely girl. It would have at least been a few minutes together, and touching as well. She nearly felt like crying again. The parting words only made things worse for the princess. Love her? what did Evelyn mean by that? The looks seemed to hint of something more romantic than Cecile would first guess. The two of them kept exchanging shy glances, much like a couple beginning a courtship would. Was that what they were doing?

Edward had been chatting with a small circle of nobles, openly flirting with one or two before his bride arrived. Her suggestion made him start. Generally the only reason he went to the balcony was to woo, convince someone for a few kisses, possibly even more. Evelyn wouldn't know that, of course. She was much more likely to actually want to look at the stars. The odd little creature amused Edward more than anything else. He still couldn't help but feel that something was off... and that his sister kept looking at them in decidedly odd fashions.

"I would love to accompany you to the balcony," offered Edward. "But I really should stay and entertain our guests. Why not ask my sister to accompany you for a bit of air? Cecile does so love to stare at stars and such bits of nature."

Edward smiled all through the conversation. He was certain that Evelyn was trying to ingratiate herself to him, and that he already made her act so eager pleased him greatly. at this rate, he could probably wed the girl, continue to be as charming as ever, and never suffer the consequences of his actions. It did pang him a bit though, because someone this innocent really deserved someone else... certainly someone without his roving eye.

"Besides," he leaned in to whisper into Evelyn's ear, "Cecile hates these parties. You'd be doing her a favor if you got her out of here. Me too, because I won't have to listen to her complain about it later."

Evelyn was crushed, she looked at the guests and sighed. "Oh....okay.." She excused herself and begun to walk back over to Cecile, her body felt heavy so the walk was much slower than usual. She was filled with rejection. "Cecile I want to talk to you but it's not safe in here, or out on the balcony...Can we go somewhere else?" In about twenty minutes she would be addressing herself to the king and queen and Edward seemed to have little interest in her....It hurt knowing the only reason she was even here was to sign off on a treaty between their countries....yet Edward seemed to be caught up in too many other things for the romantic moments she had planned out.

Evelyn leaned over and hugged Cecile, pretending she was fixing her corset. "I don't know how I can love your brother and serve my purpose if I love you. I don't care how bad of a dancer you are....you see beyond the pearly white skin and fierce red hair. I need you..." The last whisper came out more of a whine and she blushed a little and pulled away, but a little too fast because when she turned her dress caught on the side of a table and a loud rip echoed through the hall. "Oh poo." She blushed even more when she realized that her underwear were showing. "Cecile!" She jumped behind her and hid her face. "The back of my dress ripped."

Edward watched the retreating princess for some time, enjoying the sway of her hips. Interesting, sure, but definitely too innocent for him. And such a clingy pushover at that. No wonder her parents had decided to send her on an arranged marriage.

The party had dulled Cecile to the point where she was seriously considering retiring. At least one boy had actually come up to her and asked for a dance, though even he looked uncomfortable. Being asked didn't magically bestow the ability onto Cecile anyway, so she wound up politely declining the invitation. Her eyes did raise up as she saw Evelyn coming closer.

Evelyn's words nearly stunned Cecile. Loved her? They barely knew each other, yet Evelyn loved Cecile? What made it all the worse was that Cecile's heart leaped a little at the words, far too pleased by it. She had already suggested the gardens or their rooms as the two places in the castle where they could be insured privacy. But before they could move toward one or the other, Evelyn's dress took a hit.

Now that was more along the line of the girl Cecile recalled. She jumped to her feet, moving behind the other girl. Her eyes flicked for a moment, just viewing Evelyn's bared back half, before she grasped each part of the rip. Cecile pulled it close, forcing Evelyn closer to her as she did. With a smile, she turned to address the crowds. "We're dreadfully sorry, but it appears as though Princess Evelyn is suffering from a wardrobe issue. I shall accompany her as we retire for the evening. Please, enjoy the festivities."

She leaned over Evelyn's shoulder, realizing that the other girl was in front and most likely blushing furiously. "You're their future queen, remember that. Walk with pride and pretend that this is nothing. I'll be right behind you, making sure that nobody sees anything. Whenever you're ready, lo-- Evelyn..."

Evelyn looked up from over Cecile's shoulder for a moment and her eyes went to Edward, who wasn't looking her way at all. She sighed. "I trip and fall when I get nervous..." She remembered just that morning she fell right on her face in front of them. She sucked in air then moved in the path that was made available to her. She walked like she did when she entered the room, head high and she walked in a sexy manner that won some guys...'hearts' on the way in. (She wondered what it did on the way out now that she was showing a lot more skin) She didn't think about the fact that her next to completely lace underwear were showing. "Blue never was my color..." She directed it more at Edward, "I shall be back, my dears. Please don't stop because of me." Her more adult side shown through as she curtsied, turned around, and walked out.

If she could of heard Edward's thoughts she would of hated him but she didn't. He just didn't seem to like her and she didn't want to go as low as exposing herself to him before the wedding, such a whorish thing to do. She watched from the hall the girls he hung around but couldn't come up with anything. She just looked back at Cecile and blushed again. Maybe she would try things more slow with her.

A small smile aroused on Evelyn's face as she pondered things for them to do together. "So what room are we going to? I don't know these halls as well as you...I don't really know where your room is...I do..but...well yea..It's my first time here...and my first day here. So of course I wouldn't know the castle well I mean it will take Robert a few days because..." She looked at the floor. "I am babbling, sorry."

"Well, I'm right behind you, so if you fall, I'll catch you," insisted Cecile. She was having difficulties keeping Evelyn's dress together. Despite her best efforts, bits of skin were still showing. Plus, Cecile's eyes kept drifting to the lacy underthings, which made things rather awkward for her as a whole. At least she was managing to move, and smile, and look like this didn't take all her thought just to not fall on her face.

Cecile's efforts proved entirely pointless as Evelyn strode ahead anyway. The brunette princess certainly couldn't keep the dress together or even block the view if the other was curtsying. The way Evelyn carried herself, and what she said, led to very few people actually laughing. Edward even managed to look impressed, a feat in itself. Cecile certainly felt her own heart swell in admiration at the scene.

As Evelyn left, Cecile hurried on the way out. It was apparent that she really didn't need to do much to salvage the situation, as Evelyn had this one more than managed. She'd have to keep that in mind, that the other girl could actually comport herself. It was hard for Cecile to reconcile what she'd just seen with the clumsy girl who'd fallen out of her carriage.

Evelyn was looking at her and blushing, reminding Cecile once more about the declarations of love and the soft kisses. Just seeing that made Cecile want to kiss the girl herself. And just thinking that brought color to her own cheeks. "We should probably head to your room, if you want to head back. if not, we could always hide out in my room till it's all over. People are going to be impressed with you either way,' insisted the girl. She moved forward, licked her lips, and tentatively hugged the other girl. 'And don't worry about the babbling. You were magnificent in there."

"There is no point in hiding." Evelyn said softly and smiled, looking back at the direction to her room. "I have a feast to attend to, and I am hungry." She thought maybe people would join some respect for her if she didn't go into hiding just because people saw her underwear...who knows. She didn't bother covering herself up, it was pointless...and just Cecile. They were sisters and as far as she knew this meant a lot more embarrassing moments together that she wold get used to. She hugged her back, feeling herself with pride.

"Come, all I need is a new dress. Shouldn't take that long. I have a ton that momma and daddy never really had me wear." It was rare that Evelyn wore the same dress twice, so went for other nobles..so they usually were either sold or given away by her parents to people who don't have nice clothes.

As she started to walk back she looked around the halls nervously. "I was wondering....um...Cecile.." She had at least worked up enough courage to not blush as she did this, "Would you like to see a play with me if you have the time? Believe it or not I have never seen Romeo and Juliet..." She has read the story many times enough to play any part. "You know since we don't know each other well...and I don't know what you like to do but if you want to do something else we totally can...Like go to a place to have dinner or something I don't mind, it's totally up to you just the play sounds fun since I love the story. It's beau-" She stopped herself, she was babbling. "Sorry."

Well, there was some point in hiding. For one thing, the two girls could... no, Cecile had to keep thinking pure thoughts. She could not think that way about her brother's bride to be. Even if it was quite obvious that said bride thought the same way about her. And Evelyn did have a point; they were both hungry still.

"I'm sure we can find you another dress easily enough," agreed Cecile. Yes, if Evelyn was the princess that she claimed to be, then there would be a plethora of dresses and choices. Cecile should be able to pick out one and to help her in it. Though, she couldn't help but wonder whether the dress would be chosen for her sake, or for her brothers. The one Evelyn had on now... it almost looked like she'd worn it for Cecile. But that was preposterous, surely...

"Romeo and Juliet?" repeated Cecile, looking over to Evelyn. The girl wasn't blushing this time, though there was something about her that said that she wanted to. The suggestion, it sounded much like a date. It made Cecile's heart thump to think about such things, especially with this girl. But, they were supposed to associate with one another anyway. And Cecile was supposed to be preparing Evelyn for her brother. This fell right in line with those goals.

"I happen to love plays, and I would love spending time with you," she replied, smiling, "and Evelyn, you really don't have to worry about talking too much around me. I find it endearing, really, and it's so very much a part of you. You'll just have to watch it around my brother is all..."

She swallowed, averting her eyes for the moment. They were getting closer to Evelyn's room now, shouldn't be long before they were changing her dress now.

Evelyn sat down on her bed after closing the door before Cecile. She stayed quiet for a moment than began to take off her dress and untie the ribbons in her hair, letting it fall into loose curls on her naked shoulders. She looked up at Cecile and sighed. "Your brother doesn't like me, and wont ever like me. He will sleep around with other girls after he is done having fun with how much of a virgin I am..." She blushed a little and got up, looking in her closet. Not caring that her near naked body was exposed to Cecile, after a whole room of people she didn't know saw her body she could care less. Her body was more woman like than her attitude, her breasts and butt made even more definite curves shown even through her bra. "He seems to enjoy the guests more than me...I don't care. I don't see why I try."

She picked out a calm purple dress and placed it against her body, "You like?" It was black and purple, more gothic. She tossed it aside before Cecile could say anything. "I need something..elegant...that wasn't made to be danced in like that dress..." She smiled and picked up a Victorian diamond blue evening dress. "This is a very pretty blue..don't you think?" It was a light dress with a corset top and flowing ruffled bottom were all hand made. It even came with a huge collar that had a bow on it. "How cute! Daddy must of bought this..." She looked in a long mirror and smiled. "Is this a little better for a dinner?" Cecile must of not been able to tell her struggle it was just to not go near her and kiss her and do all the things lovers were supposed to...slowly. Yes. Slowly. She wouldn't move till Cecile did.

Cecile was staring. She knew she was staring, knew her eye were upon Evelyn's curvy body, but she couldn't help herself now. This girl had so much to her, such inner strength and resolve. And the cheer! Evelyn could be facing her own death and she'd worry about the poor headman's axe getting caught. Even now, she was less concerned about embarrassing herself and more concerned about how Edward saw her. The words nearly stung Cecile though, but she again bit her lip, shifting.

"He doesn't deserve you," she muttered. No, she thought she did, didn't she? She wanted to kiss the other princess again. Was that really so wrong? It wasn't like Evelyn hadn't said things... but the other girl's appeal was just so strong. But... Cecile couldn't. It was wrong for one thing. they were both women. For another, Evelyn was engaged to Edward, though it was unlikely that he'd ever treat her as he should a fiance.

Cecile forced her thoughts aside, watching as Evelyn started her own miniature fashion show. The gothic dress made Evelyn look so mature, even older than Cecile. Just holding that to her made the girl look more like someone with experience instead of the babbling schoolgirl that kept surfacing. What really caught Cecile's attention was how very fixated Evelyn seemed on blue.

"that is quite cute, she agreed, rising to her feet. She moved over to run her hands over the fabric, trying to picture how Evelyn would look in it. "Edward will love it. He's not as much a fan of blue as I am, so he'll probably focus more on the corset. It should push up and support your breasts quite nicely. not that you really need it," Cecile's eyes flicked to the other girl's breasts. While Evelyn wasn't massively endowed, she still beat out the brunette.

"But I think you'd look wonderful in anything. Yellows and blues look wonderful on you," she insisted. She moved to sort through Evelyn's hair accessories, eventually coming up with various ribbons. Moving to Evelyn, she held them up to the other girl, comparing them in accordance with her hair. This put their faces dangerously close, and Cecile found her eyes accidentally trailing toward the other girl's lips. They looked so kissable...

"Doesn't deserve me?" Evelyn sighed a little and tried to not grind her teeth. "He is...beautiful in a way just I don't see whats in me that he doesn't like...Momma said I am a fit wife..." When Cecile talked about her breasts her hands went to her chest and she blushed. "If all he cares about his my body then there is no reason for me to want to marry him." She put the dress on the bed and looked back over to Cecile, smiling when she said she looked good in anything.

When Cecile started to test out things on her hair it took more self control than Evelyn had to not kiss her. It was a hungry kiss but soft, she wanted more of her. She broke apart. "I'm sorry you...I can't help it. I love you too much. I want you..." She kissed her again, better this time. With passion and love. Her hands slide down Cecile's hips and she pulled her closer. She thanked every moment the door was closed and only hoped the dinner would now not happen.

Several things in Evelyn would doubtless turn Edward away, and it was all too tempting for Cecile to mention that. but she didn't want to hurt Evelyn's feelings, the girl already looked torn up by the night without Cecile tossing salt upon the wounds. She'd already apparently messed things up with her playful suggestion.

"He does that; he's growing," she tried to defend. It didn't work out so well. mostly because Cecile really didn't want to encourage her brother to have this girl, or to make Evelyn fall for her brother.

Soon enough, they were that short distance apart. And Evelyn was kissing Cecile again. once more the princess locked up, stiffening as she felt soft lips grace hers. However, this time instead of pushing away or letting the stiffness take over, Cecile started kissing back. Her lips worked along the other princess's for a moment, using the practice she'd gotten off poor knights and wannabe nobles over the years. when they parted, Cecile looked nearly breathy.

"I'm falling for--" she began, but didn't get far before the kiss smothered her. Hands were along Cecile's hips, pulling them close. As her body pressed against Evelyn's, Cecile became all too aware of how little the other woman wore. The kiss held passion, love, and all kinds of emotions that deserved to be in kisses. Cecile returned them in kind, her own hands going to cup Evelyn's face. But when they broke, Cecile's green eyes shimmered slightly with tears.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have. I, I, I don't want him to have you," she was blubbering, "it's stupid, I know, but you're so pure and he's... not. And, and I'm not. I don't deserve you either, I'm sorry Evelyn."

Yet she didn't pull away. She didn't want to. She wanted to hold Evelyn. Or let those hands draw her into sin. The but still hung in the air though, and Cecile needed to hear more from Evelyn before she could go further.

Evelyn blushed, she didn't want to pull away from her. She hadn't gotten used to the kissing AND breathing part yet but she would learn fast. "No no no, please...it's fine. I mean...it's not your innocence I am after. You have a beautiful heart so full of love that.." She wrapped her arms further around her. "I don't know. You are such a beautiful person...I can't help loving you. Even if I don't entirely know you..." She looked at the clock, "I want to stay this way forever, suspended in time to where no one but us existed. I wish people would not hate me and my parents if they found this out...Cecile..." Her mind traveled to some of the most unpure thoughts as she found herself wanting more.

Her face burned red and she jumped back. "We should get going. Can you help me lace up the dress? I don't want anyone thinking we are....well you know. That's how rumors start.." She smiled and pulled the dress up on her and fixed her breasts into it, Daddy got it a little too small but who cared.

Her mind traveled to the play that they would see, hoping Edward would not have to go or would say no to it. She knew all the words to Romeo and Juliet and couldn't wait to see it acted out before her.

Back
Top Bottom