Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cнαиɢє ιs ɢoo∂ ﹝αυ ғαи∂oм cнαт яρ﹞

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
Rules:

General:
Okay let's start out with the simple things. The site rules exists for a reason. Please follow these, okay? Also, do not purposely be rude OOC to others. I will not tolerate that. Now, if you're merely being in character with someone like say for example Hidan, that's fine because he's meant to be a jerk. But if I see it getting out of hand when you're talking OOC in that type of tone to anyone else... nope. That's not gonna work with me.

While I'm on the subject of breaking rules, I generally allow three strikes unless it's breaking a major rule. I'll get into all of those later though.

Oh, another thing... no ignoring people. Not on purpose anyways. I admit to having posted at the exact same time as someone else and missing them for a bit. That's fine but when someone makes the effort to speak to you and you outright ignore them... nope. Another thing I won't tolerate. It's incredibly rude and there's no reason to be that way to others.

Age & Personality Of Canons:
This is a new one I have never had to worry about and realized needs to be included. But I thought back and realized that in some fandoms, the characters are as young as 13 in the beginning. However, to help comply with Blue Moon's policy, auto-make them so they are at least fifteen if needed. It's one of the few times I'll allow godmodding from both my behalf and yours. Also, try to be as accurate as possible with the mindset of whatever canon you choose to be. Thus, if you select Sasuke Uchiha --- he's a spoiled prick, cold-hearted, power hungry. Use and display those traits as best as you can. Just avoid making him clearly the exact opposite; so not hyperactive, optimistic, caring or anything of the like.

Literacy:
I realize that this is a chat room RP so yes it won't be as strict as if I were doing a normal RP. However, I do expect proper grammar. Only use short hand like "brb", "wtf", "omg" and such but otherwise, type everything else out in normal typing and not text talk, please? It gets really annoying. When you're in the offline thread, try to put at least one paragraph minimum. Also, don't have your people stay in there for more than a week unless it's for an appropriate event. Even then, however, try not to always be stuck there as the main focus should be in the actual IC thread.

Joining and Commitment:
This is probably one of the most vital sections of the rules post. Real life before RP .. another rule I follow in my search thread. However, If I don't see people who haven't posted in 7 days, I will give them one week to PM me or say in the OOC why they haven't been able to post. If I don't hear back, I will assume you have quit and delete your profile.

You may rejoin if you wish. However, if I see the same "apply but no post/seldom post" pattern, I will delete you again. Doing this a third time will result in a permanent ban.

Joining is simple enough, all you need to do is fill out the skeleton profile and send me a PM. As far as the title goes... include one of your favorite fandoms listed, as per my search thread.

Also, I will post up all accepted applications into the profile thread. Thus, after I accept you, you may immediately post in the IC thread rather than having to worry about going to the profile thread then posting, okay?

Finally, only four muses per person. No more than that! I'm enforcing this to allow others to join and play in this chat room. I'm sorry, especially if you can handle more, but this is the more fair route to take. Thank you!

Layouts:
There is only one real rule regarding this. Do not steal anyone's layouts! If you want one made for you, include that in your PM when you apply and I will gladly make one for you. On a side note regarding this rule, please try not to use blinding or hard-to-read colors. My eyesight is crappy enough as it is, I don't feel like completely losing it. Include the following along with the application if you want a layout made for you:

Do you have a preference on what screen name you want to be used?:
Do you have a preference on what lyrics/band/song you want to be used?:
Do you have a preference on what color(s) you want to be/not to be used?
Anything else you wish to include?

See? Simple enough, right? If I see or find out anyone has stolen from someone, whether it's me or someone else, you will be permanently and immediately banned.

Romance:
All kinds are encouraged. This does include Heterosexual, Yaoi, and Yuri. The major rule I have with this, though, is do not try to force someone into a pairing. Just because you may want it doesn't mean the other party will. Either negotiate and talk with them on the concept or drop it if they still say no.

Creating And Applying For A Canon:

Just fill out the below. Do not change anything on this except the obvious things (colors & information) please? It should all turn out fine when it's actually posted up.

[color=3]◆[/color]My Personal ID Card:[color=3]◆[/color]

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is [color=1][NAME HERE, FIRST THEN LAST][/color]
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an [color=2][AGE][/color] year old [color=2][GENDER][/color]
→Between you and me, I'm [color=1][SEXUALITY HERE][/color]
→My alibi is also known as [color=2][INSERT CHAT ROOM USER NAME HERE][/color] while I'm online
→As far as I'm concerned, [color=3][INSERT BLUEMOON USER NAME HERE][/color] sent me the link to this chat room

My Personal ID Card:
kain.jpg

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is Kain Highwind
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an 21 year old Male
→Between you and me, I'm Heterosexual.
→My alibi is also known as Sky Warrior while I'm online
→As far as I'm concerned, Azecreth sent me the link to this chat room

I'll probably ask for a layout when I've decided if Kain is from before, during, or after FFIV.

My Personal ID Card:

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is [Xing, Guan]
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an [20] year old [male]
→Between you and me, I'm [Straight]
→My alibi is also known as [Young_Dragon] while I'm online
→As far as I'm concerned, [Yajirobe] sent me the link to this chat room

My Personal ID Card:
100px-0,185,0,185-Sekirei_12_001.jpg

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is [Musubi]
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an [18] year old [Female]
→My alibi is also known as [Heart's_Fist] while I'm online

My Personal ID Card:
100px-0,250,0,250-Future_Gohan.jpg

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is [Gohan Son]
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an [23] year old [Male]
→My alibi is also known as [Last_Guardian] while I'm online

My Personal ID Card:
kcmow3_th.jpg

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is [Riku]
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an [20] year old [male]
→Between you and me, I'm [Bisexual]
→My alibi is also known as [Blacklight] while I'm online
→As far as I'm concerned, [Raze] sent me the link to this chat room

My Personal ID Card:
qpl8ox_th.jpg

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is [Lelouch Vi Britannia]
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an [18] year old [male]
→My alibi is also known as [Mindfire] while I'm online

My Personal ID Card:
ibyy4i.jpg

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is [Light Yagami]
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an [21] year old [male]
→My alibi is also known as [Requiem] while I'm online

I will likely add more in for myself later. For now, I feel like only using the following ....

My Personal ID Card:

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is [Chrome Dokuro]
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an [16] year old [Female]
→My alibi is also known as [ɢιғтє∂ 〖ρosєssє∂〗мιsт 〖ιℓℓυsιoиιsт〗ɢυαя∂ιαи] while I'm online
→As far as I'm concerned, [LadyYunaFFX2] sent me the link to this chat room

My Personal ID Card:

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is [Tayuya]
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an [17] year old [Female]
→Between you and me, I'm [Straight Maybe a bit bicurious. Oi, wait! What the fuck is it to you?!]
→My alibi is also known as [♪мυsιcαℓ_ɢєиιυs♪] while I'm online
→As far as I'm concerned, [LadyYunaFFX2] sent me the link to this chat room

(well that's embarasssing i forgot to subscribe)

My Personal ID Card:
ike.jpg

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is Ike
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an 18 male
→Between you and me, I'm Hetero
→My alibi is also known as Merc 1 while I'm online
→As far as I'm concerned, Malin sent me the link to this chat room

My Personal ID Card:
100px-81,562,0,480-Gary_Oak.png

→Hello there! As you can see, my name is Gary Oak
→It should be clearly obvious from my picture that I'm a/an 19 year old [color=2]Male[/color]
→Between you and me, I'm Hetero
→My alibi is also known as G-Oak while I'm online
→As far as I'm concerned, Malin sent me the link to this chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom