Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Something Rough (Long Term or One Shots) (Lit F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
i know how to be lost in lust
not because you
should,
but because you
must

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Introduction
Xana here, a literate switch with a penchant for dark plots. If you are looking for a willing slave or sub, you might want to look somewhere else. I am more masochist than submissive. I do not like to sub on a long term basis. A scene here or there is ideal, in the vein of rp within the rp. If you want to develop a long term rp that turns my character into a sub, understand two things: my character will not be easy, and I will probably be bored of the rp once my character is broken into a sub. In that same vein, if you are craving a domme I'd be down for a one shot, but it isn't appealing in the long term. Really, I just prefer more fluid scenarios, where dominance fluctuates over time.

Threads are my preferred medium for role play. I try to post a couple times a week, and weekends are when I am most available. In addition, I love extensive plotting and brainstorming, and general ooc chat. I don't care what gender you, the writer, identifies as, but I am looking to play opposite male characters.

Feel free to send me your plot points, if they touch on one or more of my preferred tropes. Writing samples can my found on the second post, under completed stories.

I am only looking for plots containing darker elements at the moment. Most of my current rps are fairly romantic, and I am quite satisfied in that department.

Now craving one shots! The darker the better!!!!

Tropes I like to explore:​
~ Violation and Betrayal
~ Abuse of Authority
~ Forced Prostitution
~ Public exposure
~ Being an object of lust and obsession for a powerful man
~ Prisoner of war, or hostage.
~ Political intrigue, arranged marriages.
~ Threat of pregnancy and Forced Breeding
~ Multiple men.
~ Vampires
~ A mixture of lighter and darker themes.
~ Genderbent fandom stuff.
~ Sexual tension between our characters (this is absolutely necessary to any rp I play)

Things I don't like:
x Harem
x Celebrities
x Toilet stuff
x Bestiality and Anthros
x Incest
x Boring plots and plots that disintegrate once sex starts.
x Prolonged bondage
x Stupid characters

Fandoms

In most cases, I prefer to use the fandom universe as a backdrop to create original stories with original characters. It's fairly rare for me to play a canon character, but I don't mind if you do. Canon characters I am willing to play are listed in order of most ro least preferable.
> Borderlands (Nisha, Lilith, Maya)
> Firefly (Inara, Zoe, Saffron, Kaylee)
> Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Almost any female character)
> Marvel
> DC (Wonder Woman)
> Code Geass (CC, Cornelia, Karen)
> Revolutionary Girl Utena (Utena, Anthy, Juri)
> Sailormoon (Pluto, Mars, Neptune, Jupiter, Moon)
> Speed Grapher
> Star Wars
> Game of Thrones (Brienne, Arianne, Sansa, Margaery, Sand Snakes, Cersei)
> Archer (LANA!!!!!!)
> Alphas
> Misfits
> Xenogrears(Elly)
> Final Fantasy (Tactics is my favorite)

Pictures to Inspire Ideas
Passion
Sexy Threesome
Adverserial Courtship
R+L=J
Genderbent Starwars Episode 2
Pirates anyone?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Plots
This is a collection of plots I absolutely loved, that were unable to continue for various reasons. I would love to try them over, or develop something similar for a new rp.

Hiding in Plain Sight
You are awfully pretty to be a pirate, aren't ya?
Life on the open seas presents a chance for freedom and prosperity that is not easily found on land. Especially for a woman. Except, pirate ship aren't really safe or welcoming for women either. That is, unless she didn't look like a woman...​

Hell Hath no Fury
I want to take everything away from him.
A mob boss' wife is tired of being mistreated. Whether it is the late nights, the endless cheating, the drugs and drinking or even abuse, she doesn't want to put up with it anymore. But she doesn't just want to leave. No, she wants to take everything from the man, to see his empire crumble before his eyes. She wants him to hurt. So, teaming up with either an investigator/detective (either private or cop/FBI) or possibly a rival mob boss or one of her husband top lieutenants, she sets out to destroy what he has built from the ground up. It's a dangerous game, and someone is going to get hurt.​

Across Eternity
We will meet again.
Reincarnated romance, in the vein of Hawkman/Hawkwoman from Legends of Tomorrow, or preferably Fei and Elly from Xenogears. We can either play out each incarnation of their romance, or leave them to flashbacks, and focus on the most current one.

Variant 1: One of our characters is immortal and spend their time seeking the current iteration of their lost love. This plays out a bit more like Strahd/ Tatianna from Ravenloft, but it can be romantic or dark, I can go either way.

Oracle
Is it a blessing or a curse?
A young and extremely devout priestess/nun is manipulated by a well respected older priest into sleeping with him under the guise of worship. Unexpectedly, she does in fact come into contact with the divine during the experience. From there, various groups would be competing to cultivate her gift, which can vary from the wealthy patrons of the city requesting something in return for their sizable donations, the priest introducing the nun the hierarchy pf the church, to earn accolades and promotions, or the royal army seeking God's Favor in the coming war.​

Church inquisitor
Confess your sins.
My character is accused of witchcraft and/or heresy. Your character is an inquisitor who is rather adept at getting his confession. I am expecting some rather brutal sexual torture as YC M.O. I would prefer that all torture utilized is sexual in nature, to some extent.​

Twisted Camelot
The king is a good man, but not a good ruler. His queen is devoted but unhappy. The knight knows how to solve both of these problems.
A dark twist on the King Arthur/ Guineviere/ Lancelot love triangle. This can play out in several different ways: A jealous and ambitious knight wants the power that the king has, and the woman on his arm.

Or we could go the Lady Macbeth route, where the Knight and Queen are already involved in an adulterous affair, and she encourages him to kill her husband so they could be together and she can rule.
Or we can start before the marriage even begins. The knight is in charge of bringing the King's betrothed to him for the wedding, but he decides he wants her for himself instead. From there it's an elaborate ploy to win her affections and turn her against the king before she marries him.​

Temptation
Think about what you are giving up
After breaking up with her long term boyfriend, a young woman is having a night out with a couple of close male friends. An evening of drinking and dancing gets a bit out of control, with the trio heading back home together to help their friend get over her relationship by getting under one or both of them. All in good fun, right? Then the boyfriend is back in the picture, trying to repair the relationship on bended knee with a proposal. So the woman gives the elationship one more chance, but she can't forget the incredible night she spent with her friends. Nor will they let her forget, as they continue to tempt her into more and more depraved acts, awakening her to her promiscuous side. Can she stay loyal to her fiance? Does she even want to? This rp could stay lighthearted and fun, or get into some rather dark areas, up for brainstorming.​

Desire and Deceit
Didn't you know that Drow politics are dangerous?
A drow matriarch falls out of power when she is unable to birth a daughter. Years later one of the women responsible for usurping her position decides to take her son as her mate. How does the son respond to this traitor? Does he help her in taking down the rest of the women who usurped his mother, or does he try to bring her to ruin?

Or something else with a Drow Domme and the perilous politics of the underdark. Not picky. I love Drow, I love politics, and I am willing to play the domme.​

Second Chance
Do you remember who killed you?
The prince is killed on the eve of his coronation, but, anticipating such an outcome, arrange to be resurrected in a new body before hand. Returning to the kingdom with a new identity and an outsider's perspective, he begins to investigate the murder. The current suspect is his lover, and the head of his personal guard. Can he clear her name and find the real killer before the rest of his family meets the same fate?​

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

it burns white hot, and so clouds the mind
this lightening strike isn't always kind
so use me up

use me up

RE: Please be rough with me. (LF M New cravings inside)

Completed Stories:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Xana and Quix

XXXXXX

tve103393-3010-20130508-0.jpg

A woman who studies rapists should know if she were married to one
Tom Ross
A good cop, with a bad temper
.​

DLdNsD3.jpg
Dr Lila Ross
Dark hair, green eyes, just my type.
Criminal psychologist whose latest case is life or death.

TTMuy7q.jpg
Sadist, Stalker, Serial Killer
Tut tut, Detective. I think you and I could be friends.
Mark Dubois

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Credits:
Mr Quixotic for the quotes

XXXXXX

tumblr_om280aMa5Y1u7oh87o1_500.png

JEC6YJU.png

Credits:
Forbidden Fruit for the image
TheCorsair for the quotes
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

His Redemption

A Gothic fantasy epic about healing and salvation.

I'm nothing but a monster. Nothing but a traitor, and...

That’s not who you are anymore.​

That's all I am, Ari! Traitor and demon-slave, the monster...

You are the man who saved me.​

I'm not some hero, Ari, and I don't get a "happily ever after!" I'm...

You are the man I love, and the man I want to spend my life with. To hell with them, all of them if they can’t accept you, or us. I don’t care about that; I care about you.​

RE: Please be rough with me. (LF IM RP, New cravings inside)

New craving!!!

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

Bump!

New Cravings! In the mood for something sensual and passionate at the moment.

So I've come to the realization I am really into powerful evil dudes being obsessed with me.

6. A soldier faked his death and defected to the enemy five years ago, leaving behind the woman he loved. Recently his old unit attacked their stronghold, his former lover leading the charge. She was left behind after they complete their mission, captured by yours truly. She doesn't recognize him, and is at his complete mercy. This one can either be tender and romantic or incredibly violent and cruel.
I'm good with this unless you want to play a little game of random scenario?

New craving bump.

You PM'd me, and I tried to PM you back but apparently I'm on your ignore list.

It's too bad you only do IM rp, some of your ideas could be fun but I only do thread or email

Rp

Caleb Raines said:
It's too bad you only do IM rp, some of your ideas could be fun but I only do thread or email
I do threads and pms too, I just really like IMs! What do you like?

Do you use YIM? Because I'm really interested in the twin brother threesome...

RE: Please be rough with me. (Looking for Fantasy plotsFxM or FxF)

Bumping the thread!

RE: Looking for a sex slave? (Looking for Fantasy plotsFxM or FxF)

Lyric bump

I know how to burn with passion
hold nothing back for future ration
give all you are, do not make haste
savor every single taste

Looking for a couple new partners! Mostly looking for people who would be available weekends since Ihave weekends off and plenty of time to post. Somewhat in the mood for a more romantic plot than usual, or something much more violent. One extreme or the other, no middle ground for me.

I'd be up for a drow rp, I even have a drow female in particular that I use as a dom, and if not I can be a moon elf.

RE: Violence, rape, humilitation? Oh my!(Looking for Fantasy plotsFxM or FxF)

Bump for new scenes and hopefully new partners!

Bump me!

Bumping

I am back! I am looking for something a little lighter and gentler. A dark romance, if you would.

RE: Xana is back and looking for fun!(Looking for Fantasy plotsFxM or FxF)

Bump my lovely lady lumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom