Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue moons Breeding girl is back ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memiroa

Star
[/u]I haven't been on for a few weeks.. and well I want to get pregnant by any Male or female that wants to do it to me. I'm just looking for fun and some mad breeding.. if you want p.m. me.
Update!
Looking for pokemon breeding.. randoms or ones I own. you can be the owner or I can.

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

That's cool.. honestly I just want a good forced impregnation with.. feral dragons, animal, human or something out of this world.. for the love... no tentacles.. what is it with people and tentacles.. I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom