Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for all Dominant Males!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillsee420

Meteorite
Hey all, you can tell by the title what I'm looking for. Males preferrably between 18-25 with some experience with roleplay already or training

First thing's first, I feel like I should clear up what I specifically mean when I say roleplay, I am referring to actually writing stories with scenes and plots and characters one on one. Also, I would prefer that the roleplay be in real life, not fantasy worlds or old times or anything unless it is a furry based roleplay

Rules for roleplay
1. Replies must be a minimum of four sentences long, and there is no text talking.
2. All characters are to be 18+
3. No namecalling, this is a personal preference, I'd prefer there to be no tossing around whore, slut.. etc.

Roleplay Ideas

Teacher x Student
Daddy x Daughter
Priest x Ex-wife
Camp counselor x Camper
Therapist x Patient
Doctor x Patient
Nurse x Patient
Doctor x Nurse
Pilot x Flight attendant
Pilot x Passenger
Hitchhiker
Brother x Sister
Step brother x Step sister
Boss x Employee
Officer x Criminal
Babysitter x Kid
Kidnap

I have a few plot ideas that might be interesting.

Priest x Ex-Wife

It's been four years since thse two have seen each other, last time ended with a divorce, and he faced charges for assault, but they were waved off because he had changed. Changed? She had no clue what that meant and didn't care at all to find out. When one day she visits the confession booth, she finds out a little what change means, he's on the other side listening to her confession, but when she finds out who really is that familiar voice, he has to keep her quiet somehow so he doesn't lose his reputation as the well respected priest that came from out of town a while back.

Babysitter

Her parents are away for a week in Florida, they don't trust her at all to not burn the house down when they're gone so they hired a babysitter on last notice. Worked it out to have a guy they knew stay at the house. He learned pretty quick why he was there because my sarcasm was through the roof. When he has enough, she is put in her place, on all fours obeying her master.

*Sample*

I couldn't see through the tiny beams of light shining in through the boards, but I could hear them. Hundreds of them were yelling, laughing, sick. I couldn't make out any clear words, it just sounded like a party. I pulled my knees up to my chest and tucked my toes under each other, my shirt always rode up in the back. This damn tail was smacking against bars all day so I just left it limp, not like there was much to be excited about anyways. There were lots of cages in here, all of us looked to be about the same age, no one was covered well so at least there was that. Also the fact that I hadn't eaten in five days now because not a bloody soul has shown up while I've been in here to drop anything off except another crying girl. My ear twitched hearing the heavy lock on the door being unlocked. The light was so bright, and I could see the people, the humans. The ones who caged me, took me from my home. I shielded my eyes from the sun reaching into the dark muggy room. Suddenly, my cage was being taken upstairs, and I was trying my hardest to go back downstairs! He hoisted me up on a table and unlocked my cage pulling me out and clipping a leash onto my collar. He pulled me around to the front of the stage and a man started talking faster than I had ever heard. There were shouts throughout the crowd at me, guys whistling, girls shaking their head. My hair was long and chocolate brown, it glimmered in the sun and you could see me pointy ears poking out of my hair, the same chocolate brown. My eyes matched and my tail was a mixture of brown, black and white, fluffy as can be yet matted with days of cage living. The man called out Sold and I was taken through the crowd where men were touching me as I passed and calling me names. Finally, at the very back corner of the crowd, my leash was handed to you, who didn't look me up and down or have a drink in your hand or a grin pasted on your face. You took the leash and led me away fromthe crowds and herds of people back to a car and helped me inside.

Intro to perhaps a long term roleplay? More though, just showing how I write.

These are just a few off the top of my head, but I have lots of ideas, and if you are interested in any and want to hear the plot, send me a message. If you have any suggestions, modifications, different ideas altogether, feel free to send me a message. I roleplay mostly in evenings so if I don't reply most other times, I work full time.

I am open to having a master that is willing to train a sub like me. Actually train though, I mean, I haven't done it in a year, super rusty. In that case, I am looking for masters who can humiliate and tease me as if I'm a child, who enjoys slight blackmail (Just to keep it spicy!), who doesn't mind a sub that is very fiesty. If you enjoy playing rough, but not too rough, you'll like me. Also, if you do decide that you would like to train me, it will not start with phone calls or videos or anything too interesting, only pictures and tasks for a while. If you are interested in training me, it's a big job, and I'd constantly need to be put in my place, the position's open though guys!

Kinks

Teasing
Humiliation
Mockery
Sadism
Light bondage
Blackmail
Pseudo-Rape
Furries
Choking
Dressing up
Performing

Limits

Anal abuse such as fisting, training, anything other than teasing and maybe the tip
Scat or piss, I just can't do it
Namecalling, as mentioned before

Send me a message if you think you'd be interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom