Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I? What makes me your current favourite? Anyway, I'd love to hear your plot, and then if I can think of anything to add to it, I will let you know. :)

You think the same way I do when it comes to writing and interest wise buuuut this plot s a bit more.... typical hehe. The plot is simple enough. which can be short term or long term depending on how you feel. The main plot is: Big brother has stepped out for a while and his best friend comes over looking for him but finds his friend's sister sitting on the couch, pool, kitchen etc. conversation starts then from there they fuck wherever you choose which leads to her bedroom and things like that.

Well that's good. Anyway, that plot doesn't sound too bad actually. Maybe after they have fucked all over the house, and after big brother gets back, they could continue to tease each other with him around. He could try fingering her underneath the table if they are all eating dinner together, or the best friend could say he would need to go to use the bathroom or something. The sister could follow him up afterwards, saying she might have left something in her room, but then she could go in the bathroom after him. What do you think?

I'm glad you think so. Anyway, would the sister have a crush on the brother's best friend? Or would he have a crush on her? Or would neither of them have a crush on each other? Also, would they be flirting with each other before they fuck? Is that what's going to lead them to fuck each other?

Okay, and what about post length? Also, how old will our characters be? And is there any particular way in which you want me to start off?

black_lotus said:
So I am craving s big brother's best friend role to fuck with..... obviously I want to be the eighteen year old little sister that the best friend fucks and fucks hard. Any takers?

Hi I'd love to run this scene with you.I read your profile that you like to play futa. Would you be willing to do that for this one (if not its ok not a deal breaker)

Okay, well I can make him a little older than 18. Maybe 19? Also, I could start off with him coming over to his friend's house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom