Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ready, Set, SMUT!!!! (MxF or FutaxF) Craving listed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuyin Ice

Pulsar
Hello there everyone! I figure its about time for a new thread.

So I've been on BM for a few years now, and have been RPing for the better part of ten years. I have a full time job and I'm a hardcore raider on WoW, so it'd be best to say I have two jobs. I'm 24 and live in central time zone. I love RPing in my free time.

I average anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs, depending on what I'm given and how I feel about the RP. I have a preference for smut based RPs, but will do plot if I like it. I'm not perfect with grammar, so I don't expect you to be. All I ask is that you have a good enough grasp of the English language and try. Don't give me shit posts, and I wont give you shit posts. I believe I'm a nice guy and I'm easy enough to get along with.

I LOVE details. If I don't know what I'm imagining I won't have any interest.

Do's

My do's are fairly simple. I want something that's easy to work with and wont ditch me. I prefer slutty characters, borderline aggressive even. I love when a woman knows what she wants and does what she can to get it. Also love a tease. But here's a list:

Teasing
Sluts
Slutty clothing
Dirty talking
Fantasy women
Macro sized cock
Excessive cum
Stomach bulging
Tattoos
Piercings

Donts

I cant stand shy characters or super submissive. I mean, a submissive character is fine, but make sure they have a back bone.

Shy characters
Innocent characters
Young characters (16 and under)
Virgins
Quiet characters
Push overs
Master/slave
Blackmail
Bathroom play
Non-con

Pairings

Roommates
Brother/sister
MILF/Boy next door
MILF/Daughter's boyfriend
MILF/Son's friend
Neighbors
High school
Best friends
Summoner/demon
Demon/demon
Vampire/human
Vampire/vampire
Werewolf/human
Werewolf/vampire
Furry/human
Furry/furry

And the list goes on. Don't be afraid to suggest something.

Me playing a futa. I'm not all that experienced with playing one, but would be willing to do so if that's what you prefer.

Fandoms

I only watch a few animes now, but I'm up to date on the ones I do watch.

Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
World of Warcraft
League of Legends
Final Fantasy (up to 10)

As far as the fandoms go, I'd be willing to play nearly any character. If there's any sort of pairing you'd like, just let me know and we'll work something out.

As for WoW, I would prefer either just OCs or a race pairing in modern times.

DO NOT POST HERE!!!

If you post here I will be ignoring your post. If you see anything of interest, PLEASE PM me! If I do end up PMing you and you post here, I can promise you I'll be anything but polite. If you're unable to read this and follow this rule, I don't really want anything to do with you.

Feel free to PM me or IM me at that following:

AIM: magetslipknot666
YIM: roythedemon25

I am looking for either PM or IM RPs, sorry but I don't like thread based RPs. I'll also do e-mail, but you'll have to PM me for my e-mail.

Cravings

Alright so my cravings are pretty simple:
WoW races! Really want some WoW races.

Hopefully we can work something out! I look forward to RPing with all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom