Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for a guy who can do it right

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesesshy

Planetoid
i want to have fun but my range is a little limited... i like the forced kind of stuff and im a bit picky on how it goes sometimes. i don't like name calling and if u use certain words i will stop the RP all together. (pm to find out the words i do not tolerate) i want a guy who could use me as a toy... maybe sex slave... and maybe turn into a crush kinda thing, if you know what i mean... pm for more ideas... hope someones out there that can give me what i want. ;) ill be waiting

He had been driving for a long time the storm had been raging for hours making his drive longer than it had to be and tiring..His house and drive will be difficult if not impossible to get into...and then he won't be able to get out for days the snow getting deeper as he goes north..To get to his home he has to pull onto this small two lane country road..covered in snow..he can see a plow had been thru here earlier...driving slower as the road curves...he see's a car on the shoulder lights on ..he pulls up behind it...trudges to the drivers side...that's when he see's her..shivering ..wrapped in a blanket...rising up he looks around...no one in site but he see's foot prints leading away toward a house lit up ahead..

tapping on the window she lowers the window slowly...your Dad sent me for you we have to hurry the storm is getting worse...he can see her teeth chatter as she thinks scared and freezinng....she looks out at him

the snow falling faster now as he waits patiently smiling to gain her confidence..we have to hurry the storm is only going to get worse ...I have a nice warm car to take you to your dad...Im John...whats your name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom