Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I challenge you to write something plot focused (FxM Romantic tragedy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestria

Super-Earth
I've been away for a couple years really, and I'm looking to get back into a story.

I want to start this out with a warning so that you don't have to waste your time reading this.
I am not always the most consistent in my response time. There will be days where I do nothing but reply to my roleplays, and then there will be days where I'm very busy and don't have time to do more than one or two responses.

Also! I'm not looking for a very smutty roleplay. I like it as much as the next person, but I really like having an actual story with depth.

Now that that's out of the way!!

I don't quite know where to start. I'd prefer to do 1-3 paragraphs, PMs instead of threads instead if you'd prefer. Um. I'll update this businessy portion more as I come up with more details needed.

Roleplays!

Tragedy/ romance
~ I love drama. Not gonna lie. It's not necessary, but I love it.
~ This idea is more high school/college. This focuses mainly on a damsel in distress type story. My girl grew up in an abusive home, her mother died when she was young, her father became an alcoholic, abused her mentally and physically (this can mean anything from just bruises and broken bones possibly to something as bad as rape. Don't take that as meaning I want to do a non-con type plot, it's merely showing the depth of her trauma. Or, also known as, how hard you have to work to get into a relationship with her). In a high school setting, she will still be living at home, so it'll be a more prevalent problem, at college all of that would have happened in the past. She will be guarded in both situations, possibly a little scared, and probably a little anxious around anyone talking to her. You would be playing a third party, a guy she meets in school, at the library, at a little coffee shop, wherever. Perhaps they are assigned as partners in one of their classes, and so they get to talking, and a relationship forms. Sort of think Cinderella and Prince charming - the r rated version
~if you have any ideas, please feel free to message me.

~Horror/Paranormal (A good horror story is always great. I love the possibilities that horror invites)

-Feel free to edit any ideas I have

Option 1: I love a good haunted house story. I've actually got a rather in depth story for a haunted house setting. My character would have just got her great grandfather's house after he passed away, and since she moved in things have been happening. finally,after days of not being able to get a good night's sleep, she called in a paranormal investigator, one who would keep the whole situation quiet so that people don't think she's crazy. More information if you message me (Btw, paranormal investigator would be you. And the romance would be between you and me. If you didn't get that bit)

Option 2: I'm not sure I have many ideas for this, horror is pretty synonymous with ghost stories for me. I'm sure we could come up with something though. If you want to go a thriller route, we could always come up with a serial killer scenario type of deal, that could be interesting.

~Supernatural (This tends to go hand in hand with horror, but if you want some werewolves and vampires, I can oblige)

-Any ideas I have here can be played in a modern or medieval setting, just let me know what you'd prefer.
-Also, one of the characters I will probably indicate as being me, but I am fine playing either one.
-Lastly, feel free to edit any ideas to your liking

Option 1: We're both human, we could play it Supernatural (The TV show if you've seen it) style, perhaps we both hunt the supernatural - Including but not limited to werewolves, vampires, ghosts, shapeshifters, demons, etc - we somehow manage to be hunting the same creature, I can work this out more if the idea appeals to you

Option 2: Humans again (this is an idea I had a while ago for a story I was going to write by myself but I decided it could make for an interesting roleplay) where I'm a type of empath, you're a cop, you can either be a skeptic about any sort of supernatural abilities or perhaps you have your own supernatural abilities, that's up to you, make your character be whoever you want, but the basic idea is that I get ahold of a journal that deals with supernatural creatures, and start getting hunted because of that. My apartment gets tossed by supernatural beings, I call in the cops, we start working together and hunting the people that are hunting me. I can fill this out more if you like the idea.

Option 3. Human and werewolf, I'm struggling a bit more with this one xD Maybe we meet in daily life, I don't know you're a werewolf and it can be the story of working out our relationship as I discover the werewolfiness of you? I can easily pull out the damsel in distress card (I love those) where we are working on our relationship, I (for whatever reason we come up with) get either attacked or captured (perhaps by vampires to draw you out, or your own werewolf pack for interacting with a human) and you get me out of the situation...

Option 4. Human and vampire, for this example I'll say I'm the human, maybe I go out one night, a night that you are out hunting, you happen to be hunting a group of assholes (you can come up with your character's motivation, that's up to you ) who, unbeknownst to me, are following me. I get attacked, you show up either during or after the attack and you kill the assholes because that's what you intended to do in the first place, and then notice me, perhaps I'm unconscious, or I can just been panicking or something, and you take it upon yourself to help me, either taking me back to a safe place until I regain consciousness or maybe you try to help me back to my home and I'm freaking out and so you stick around for whatever reason to make sure I'm functioning okay, or whatever. This idea has already been taken, sorry

Option 5. Werewolf and vampire. A forbidden romance, worlds worse than a simple romeo and juliet story. Violence has brewed between the two races for generations, but perhaps we are forced to work together for some reason. I can come up with a reason later if you're interested, but we start working together and our animosity starts to dwindle as romance blooms, and so on. Or perhaps we are both descendants of the leaders of our kind, and in an attempt to build a truce, we are forced to wed, and the initial hatred turns to love, etc.

Option 6. Two werewolves, the first idea that jumps to my mind is that I'm perhaps the alpha's (leader's) daughter, and very rebellious, and I end up running off one night to explore the world on my own because my father was keeping too tight of a leash on me, and you're sent out to bring me back.

Option 7. Two vampires, maybe we're warriors/partners sent out to eradicate a pack of werewolves, maybe the pack was larger than we'd expected, too much for us to take care of and we have to go on the run, but unlike normal werewolves, they keep hunting us so we can't go back to our coven, instead we have to hide among civilization or something until we get them off our scent.

~Post-apocalyptic (a couple of the few people left living on earth bonding together to stay alive? Love it)

-Feel free to edit of course

Option 1: Before/as the zombies start to appear. Maybe we're on a date and we start to hear screaming. Or we eventually meet up (somehow, we can discuss that later) and band together to stay alive.

Option 2: Years after the zombies have appeared. Both of us are pretty kick-ass, we have survival abilities, maybe we meet up at a grocery store, trying to get food, and then work together to try to find other signs of human life.

Option 3: Wake up one morning to find no one. Anywhere. I think the reasoning behind this would be best discussed together rather than me coming up with the whole thing

~Fantasy (So many possibilities here. I love going either the damsel in distress route or the woman in a man's field, kicking ass and taking names)

-As usual, edit as desired

Option 1: An arranged marriage situation, where my character meets the betrothed, and he's an ass, so she ends up running from him, only to have his men come after her, and she gets saved by your character, and things go on from there.

Option 2: I'm sort of a loner, I'm skilled with a weapon, and take jobs when I need them to get paid. You are sort of the same kind of person, and we both end up getting the same job and have to work together. Lots of bickering involved.

~Modern

- I'd give this ideas but really, a college romance pretty much sums it up. We can discus details if you're interested.

Option 1: Jock with the shy quiet girl

Option 2: Two students who don't get along and are forced to work together, resulting in arguments and romance

If you haven't picked it up by now, I'm really very open with what I'm doing so if you have your own ideas just let me know.

RE: FxM Romance

Just getting this up for the day. Already got a couple requests, so hopefully I'll fill that out with a couple more roleplays :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom