Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Adventures (Yajirobe & Emi)

Emi

Planetoid
Lydia Porter had never really been the popular girl in class, but she wasn’t at the bottom either. She was just normal, like any other 19-going-on-20 girl. She had yet to learn that everything she knew would be out of her reach very soon.

Lydia and her friends were now on their way to the local museum. They had gotten an assignment in school and therefore had to visit the museum to gather information. An hour or so had passed as they looked for a fitting object to be the main focus in their project. They agreed that splitting up would be the fastest way to gather information about most of the objects there.

Lydia wandered around until she saw a necklace hanging on the wall. She looked at the description of the object. It said that this necklace was once believed to be able to control time itself. Curious, Lydia reached out and as she touched it, she felt a spark of electricity course through her body, causing her to black out.

Hours later, it seemed, she came to. She opened her eyes and sat up. Her head was pounding and it felt like her surroundings were spinning. For a while she just sat there, trying to calm her head.
Finally she felt better and got up off the ground. Only now did she notice that she wasn't in the museum anymore, but in a grassy field. "Where am I?" She whispered to herself, confused.

Lydia wandered around, trying to find something familiar, but there was nothing she knew. Then she spotted a city and hope sparked within her. Maybe someone there could tell her what was going on?

As she arrived in the city, she felt only more confused. Everything looked... Medieval or something. Was there a festival going on? That would surely explain it. But no one seemed to be celebrating. They were just going about their normal lives, it seemed.
She approached one of the villagers. "Excuse me, what's going on here? Are you preparing a festival?" She asked, but the woman only looked at her as if Lydia were crazy.
"Child, why are you wearing such revealing clothes?" The woman sounded disgusted.

"It's just my school uniform..." Lydia looked down at herself. A skirt and a button-up shirt were normal, weren't they?

Edmund was walking out along his people, something that was not always looked favorably on by his bodyguards whom would argue that he took far to many risks, that could lead him into getting into serious trouble. Yet, this was his life and he wanted to know whom he was going to govern someday. He knew that to be a good leader, that he would need to know his people and be able to get them to support him, and he believed the two things were interconnected.

Edmund was the prince of the kingdom, and the most eligible bachelor, women were not so much of a problem in getting them interested, but they all were shallow, without a mind. They wanted to do what ever he wanted, and would follow him around like little lost puppies that were without a mind. It was annoying to have to deal with, but he had no other choose, he was going to have to marry, before he could become king, it was a serious problem he was facing. Edmund walked, he stood about the same height as most people, actually a bit taller, he was just under five foot eight inches, which was a bit above average for the time. He had short dark hair and light jade green eyes, he walked, with confidence, as someone whom was raised with confidence, and his looks only added the number of fangirl followers he had to deal with.

Edmund saw something odd, and blinked as he saw a woman whom wore the oddest clothing ever. He blinked as he looked at her, and walked up, and stood there, she didn't' bow when he walked up, that was odd too. He looked at her and focused his eyes on your, "my lady, who are you, where are you from, and what is the cause of thy clothes, they are rather odd, did you make them yourself?" he asked as he looked at her, wondering what was up. as he waited for an explanation.

Lydia wandered on, further into the city. A few minutes later she reached what looked like the center of it. People were still giving her weird looks. This was getting weirder and weirder.

Her deep blue eyes searched the area for someone who might be able to answer all of her questions, but as soon as she found someone who didn't stare at her, the person walked away. "This is so frustrating!" she mumbled to herself.

Just as she was about to walk away to get away from all the stares, a rather handsome guy walked up to her.
"My name is Lydia Porter and I'm from New York." Once again she got a comment on her clothes. "Umm, no, it's my school uniform..."
Maybe this was some kind of theme week. That would explain the old-fashioned clothes, the buildings and the way they talked. It didn't explain the stares, though... "Could you perhaps tell me what's going on here?"

The prince heard the name of the young woman, Lydia, that was not that odd or out of the norm, he rubbed the back of his head as he thought about it for a moment, as he wondered where this New York place happened to be, cause he had never heard of any such place in his whole life. He blinked trying to think about explaining the normal everyday to this woman, whom seemed so different to him.

"Well, first, I have no idea what this New York place is, but this happens to be York, everything is going pretty much how it always does every single day, it is pretty common here, in the 11th century," he said as he looked at the woman for a moment as she was from some odd place, "so, where is this new york, is it some island where people go to do odd things, and what is this school you talk off, the only schools I know belong as part of the church," he said rather confused from her statements. "I know those are not clothes that the church would allow, their clothes are what one sees on a nun, nothing so revealing as that skirt of yours," he added in as he shook his head, "anyway, I am having to go somewhere, you most likely at this rate will get into trouble, so I will over you something simple, a deal, and help if you come with me, I am a important person here, and it is my job to help people."

Back
Top Bottom