Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[The Supernatural Mobsters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirits

Supernova
You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you or my boy to me? I forgo the vengeance of my son. But my youngest son had to leave this country because of this Sollozzo business. So now I have to make arraignments to bring him back safely cleared of all these false charges. But I'm a superstitious man. And if some unluck accident should befall him, if he should be shot in the head by a police officer, or if should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning... then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room... and that, I do not forgive. But, that aside, let say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here today.

...Interesting movie, to the Don of the Di Ferrucio family, it was rather fascinating seeing the human parallel of their world, or rather the human chapter in the early twenties and thirties where the mob reigned supreme. It wasn't as though he were alive back then, he simply wasn't and this movie, despite it being a simple movie, the movie was apparently quite accurate. The story in his opinion was slightly slow, but who was he to judge? He had no place to judge what humans made, even if he personally believed that humans seemed to be prone to fucking shit up...

He thought of this, while staring at a large flat screen tv, mounted to the wall in the center of the main recreational hall, appearing to be around 60x85.. or was it, 105x80? His memory was kind of bad, but whatever, the tv was relatively large, his mind drifted away from said trivial matter as he attempted, to relax letting his mind wander... The main hall was fairly well put together, a nice wood floor, presumed to be bloodwood, most of the tables in the room were also crafted from the same wood. The small 'libraries' which were pressed against what were once bare spots in the hall brought most of the room together, aside from the red carpets, deep nearly maroon forms of coverings for the furniture which were all usually in a darkness and brightness with certain designations as follows:

Dark---Not so dark, but not at all that light.

While the color scheme worked as followed:

Red-Shades of dark red

Purple- Shades of a dark purple that has a more of a red tone

Black- Only for some of the picture frames and for the small pieces of furniture that also act as containers, and so on.

Over all the main hall was a place of relaxation, around several dozen meters in length, as well as several dozen meters in width, however the Don wasn't sure as to how wide, long or how high the room was anymore as it underwent remodeling as of late due to....several issues. He judged that now the room was around possibly 16 meters in length or so, around 18 meters in length and around 6 meters in height. He knew that his calculations were more than likely inaccurate, but it was the best estimate, now that there were so many people...not to mention fairly dangerous people living under the same roof, there had to be enough room for a large amount of 'supernaturals' to walk around freely either in their human or true forms. Still it gave him a lack of ease, knowing that here in this new place built for them, in the wilderness outside of civilization's reach in Maine, though usually the Di Ferrucio mob conducted business in New York, Las Vegas, and even often times in the more country oriented states, Maine was a decent place to hide out. Most of the woodland kept their home out of sight, and technically speaking there was still quite a large amount of lee-way in between laws and it was safer to hide out here out of the reach of lynchers. So now... Now was a time to relax...

Here in this huge estate, outfitted for a huge number of occupants of all nature, aquatic, aerial, spiritual and or otherwise. This place was built by the previous don's, They had hoped that around their generation peace would be found, but...ironically things didn't turn out that way. Who would have guessed that the current don of the Mattarazzo and the current don of the Di Feruccio picked up where the previous mobs left off?

He groaned rubbing his temples at the thought of the biggest mistake of his life. What in the holy-fuck of hell was he THINKING?! Was he drunk that day? Was it one of those rare days where he was in a good mood? No, he more than likely didn't listen to some people saying that it was a bad idea. Now he had to put up with the Mattarazzo, and their...more than annoyingly flamboyant, as well as eccentric don. "Ugh...."

"What's wrong?~" Mused a sultry voice behind him, he then found himself being subjugated to talking to his underboss. She wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her rather impressive bust against her neck, she was in her true form of course, she had the freedom to do so here, and to be frank, she found her true form so much more 'comfortable'. Now one would think: Why would he possibly be annoyed or even disgusted by someone with knockers like hers? Well for one, she was a fairly psychotic girl, putting it mildly, secondly, she was the sole cause of most of the soldiers and caporegime bailing out on him, he of course put them in their place and mercifully made sure they wouldn't talk either, instead of just killing them. She had violated each soldier and caporegime, minus a particular one, but we'll get to him in a moment... She not only was a pretty face but she was a very insidious woman, who always seemed to have a habit of just TRYING to make him mad. "....None of your business," He responded, honestly trying to avoid conflict. "My dear don, all this pent up anger and aggression towards me isn't healthy... or perhaps you want to tell me something?" She said looking down at him with a smile that would more than likely tell a man that she was in the mood for some 'bedrocking'. "Actually yes, if you don't let go of my person right now, I'm tearing your arms off." She sneered quickly moving away from the Don, only to chuckle. "You wound me, Bounty, you wound me so much~" She said with a smirk. "So what IS bothering you then if you really are going to be so difficult?" Bounty let out a yawn, before finally responding, "Nothing, I just have a nasty headache."

(Your posts don't need to be as long as this, just a fraction of this....but just don't be lazy.)

Click, click, click ...

Her worn in leather dress shoes could be heard, slowly but surely, clicking down the main hallway of the shared estate. Each step was slow, yet concentrated. Nomi was, after all, in no hurry to get anywhere in particular. She was merely taking in her new surroundings. It was still all so new to her, and to be frank, she didn't like it. The idea of living in the same building as their enemy sounded anything but appealing, and Nomi knew to be on her guard at all times.

The 'deal' was hat they were going to live together to try and build some sort of 'bond' between their families, but also to keep an eye on each other. That was the part that made Nomi nervous. It was such a paranoid contract. How could they ever learn to trust one another if they were having to keep a lookout on each other? Nomi simply shrugged to herself at the thought and let out a mental sigh. What did she care, anyways? All she cared about was making sure that her Don was safe. Everything else was trivial.

To ensure her Don's safety, she liked to know where the other family's members were at all times. Of course, that wasn't exactly possible, as they weren't all in the same place at the same time, but she did her best. Right now, she at least knew that the rival's Don and Underboss were in the recreation room. How did she know this? Well, she was currently watching them from the doorway from across the room.

She stood there, her shoulders and head hunched forward with her long silky black hair cascading over her featureless face, her hood casting a dark shadow and making it impossible to see beneath it. Her arms dangled at her sides limply, the sleeves easily long enough to easily cover her scarred up hands. The only part of her skin that was visible was her legs between her knees and halfway up her thighs, revealing ghostly pale flesh. For a few moments all she did was stand there, her eyeless gaze fixed on the floor. After all, due to her lack of eyes, she could easily see both the Don and his Underboss without having to actually look up at them.

Without a word she stepped into the room, walking slowly and silently past the two as if incredibly uninterested before squatting on the floor in front of the huge TV, all the while keeping her sight on the two even if her back was two them. Sure, there was a couch she could sit on, but what was the point? At least in this position, she could spring up if one of them tried to attack.

"Please be quite. I am watching television." Her voice was monotone as she asked the pair to hush up.

She really wasn't watching whatever movie was on, but she figured it was a good enough excuse to keep her sight on the pair for now. Really, though, she was mostly concerned about the Underboss. She seemed like quite the chaotic woman... she seemed most likely to attack, so she figured keeping her attention on her was a better idea.

Not that she honestly expected either of them to attack her, a lowly soldier, which was why she dared get so close to begin with.

Nomi had been so focused on the rival Underboss and Don that she hadn't noticed Lobi enter the room until he spoke. Of course, as he did speak to her, she remained in her hunched over and crouched position in front of the television, her head bowed and hair hanging over her 'face'. She was silent for a small moment before speaking, her voice as blank as ever.

"Thank you for the consideration, but I do not have a mouth. Even if I did, I would have no use for a thing such as food to sustain myself." She pointed out flatly, not trying to sound rude but merely pointing out the facts. Really, she could use her 'identity theft' ability and copy the face of someone so she did have a mouth, but her body did not need food, as she stated. So she figured it would just go to waste.

"Perhaps you should locate Don Khaos Matarazzo and offer this food of yours to him? In all likeliness, he would appreciate you're expressed concern."

With that said, she shifted to stuff her hands into her deep jacket pockets, remaining where she was and making no further attempt to converse with Lobi. She knew enough about him to know that he likely had better things to do than sit and chit-chat with her. Besides, she wasn't skilled at chatting or holding on conversations.

Bounty frowned hearing Nomi's voice, he didn't particularly like her, well the Di Ferrucian Don, didn't particularly like anyone. He snorted slightly, steam emanated from his nostrils, he attempted to focus once more on the movie, at this point there was a scene were the protagonist.... possibly named Micheal or something like that, he didn't remember... Anyway Micheal was in a church, seeing his son being baptized or was it that he was becoming the god-father of another child? One of the two he was sure of that much. The movie kept cutting to other scenes, scenes of this new Don's men...killing off his enemies, one by one, with ease and without any remorse. Through out the movie they kept building up this sense of....fear from this new Don, as if he were a much more insidious man than he presented himself to be, and that was right.

He kept promising on the altar, to protect his new son or god-child, promising to not do a single evil, promising to treat him with respect and to never cause harm to him...and to swear to god he would do this. What was ironic was that when he was promising not to do each of these evils and swearing to god that he wouldn't, the movie cut to scenes where his men were offing each of his enemies...Quite ominous, even if this was a fictional story, this was a pretty interesting Don, practically a monster himself.

He frowned as his Underboss sat in his lap, lightly grinding her rear along his crotch.

...Remain calm, remain calm, remain-

He rose an arm, that arm quickly turned into a huge paw like muscular arm, fitted with fearsome claws, his underboss sneered, phasing through the chair, crawling behind the chair before he could swing down. "My my, do you really despise me that much, my dear Don?" She said with a grin as the Don growled at her, rubbing his temples as he attempted to focus on the movie.

Nomi, at this point, flopped lazily back onto her butt as the movie progressed. It was suiting to show a mafia-related movie she supposed, though she herself found little interest in it. Not like she had anything else to do though, and so long as she knew where the Di Ferrucian Don and Underboss were, she didn't need to worry that they were off pestering or threatening her own Don.

She did not know her Don well... To be honest, she wasn't even sure if she had ever directly spoken to the man, what with him being the Boss and her being a low soldier. All she knew was that she had pledged to risk life and limb to ensure his own safety, and that was a vow she intended to keep. Still... being so close to individuals as dangerous as the Di Matarazzo Don and his Underboss was enough to unnerve just about anyone, right? If she was still the same girl she was a few months ago, she wouldn't even be near the Don or Underboss. After all, before she joined the Matarazzo family as a soldier, she had been intent on survival and survival alone.

Quietly she observed the scene between the Don and his Underboss, confused at how ill the two got along. If he couldn't even get along with his own Underboss, she could only imagine how untrusting he was of probably everyone. What surprised her the most was the way he lifted his arm and transformed it to ATTACK his own Underboss. Hmph. The Di Ferrucian family was certainly a confusing one. How anyone expected the Di Ferrucians and the Matarazzo to ever trust each other was beyond her if the head of the Ferrucian family couldn't even get along with is own subordinates.

Still, she decided to let them do as they wished. After all, why should she care if they tore each other to shreds? It just meant less stress for the Matarazzo family. Of course, the only 'hostile' one was the Don, so it seemed unlikely that he and his Underboss were about to break out in a fight.

It wasn't at all a matter of distrust, he had to put up with her constantly, it not only annoyed him but triggered his anger in a rather irritating way, after all if Nomi knew truly why it was that he disliked his Underboss so much... She'd probably understand- Oh god no..

Bounty saw her, slowly sneaking up on Nomi licking her lips, she had already started targeting Nomi. Panting lightly as she reverted to her true form, her tendrils revealing themselves.

The Don quickly said something that he honestly didn't want to say. "Er Nomi, do you know how to play billiards?" He said mentally slapping himself for asking such a stupid question, but at least he gave his underboss away, She growled, she was so close to wrapping her tendrils around her small frame, her legs, and body... Oh well...One day... She flew into a wall, phasing through it as she left.

Nomi's attention had been on the Underboss for the majority of the time she had been in the room, and, of course, she didn't fail to notice as the woman turned her attention to Nomi, thinking she was snaking up on the girl when in fact she saw the woman coming before she even decided she was going to target the young soldier. Nonchalantly, her hands slid into her jacket pockets again, fingers intertwining with the blades hidden there as she prepared to defend herself. Then Don Bounty said something that caught her slightly off guard, and caused the woman to growl and fly towards a wall to phase through it.

It wasn't until the woman was out of her line of sight that she relaxed, her hands releasing the blades and sliding out to hang at her sides as she slowly stood and faced Don Bounty, truly focusing on him now as if to try and figure his question out.

"Billiards?" She sounded confused. It was as clear as the day was long that he didn't particularly like her, and she wasn't entirely fond of him. Not that she HATED him. She just didn't care for the man, as he was not a part of her own family. "Oh, I see." She murmured, lifting her hand to thoughtfully cup her chin as she realized he had asked the question because he had assumed she was unaware of the creeping Underboss stalking up behind her only moments earlier.

"I am not fond of games." And in all honesty she would rather keep her sight on his Underboss, but at the same time she was glad the woman was gone. "Though I suppose I have nothing else to keep me occupied, if you are genuinely interested in 'playing' this strange game."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom