Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for fun RPs with M/F, both original and fanstuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peixes

Meteorite
Hello!

So, I'm really interested right now, for original RPs, in exploring some nonconsensual or dubiously consensual storylines. So if that's not your tastes, I'd advise you skip down to the fannish plotlines, which won't conform to these tastes. And yes, I would prefer to be playing the character on the submissive side of that equation. No matter what, I'd like to stick to 1x1s for now!

I'm good with playing with either ladies or guys, though! <3

I'm literate, I can go between one and four paragraphs, I'm not gonna hold you to doing any more then that! I'd like to play on PMs, please, and I don't have any IMs to use.

Now, as for specific roleplay ideas, I'd love to play with a superhero/supervillain dynamic (preferably original characters), with the dynamic of a bully and someone getting bullied, things along that nature. Power dynamics are a lot of fun to explore!

Specific plot ideas:

Superhero/Supervillain:
1: A Supervillain attacks and rapes a civilian with, they think, a passing resemblance to their nemesis. They find the experience cathartic and go back for more, meanwhile finding their encounters with the hero getting stranger.
2: Waking up with a nasty hangover and a stranger in her bed, the hero had to stare at the costume on her floor for a good five minutes before she realized just who she fucked last night.
3: In a universe where there is a school for training heroes and for training villains, when a villainous student (or teacher) catches a fellow student out as being a spy for the other school, there's hell to pay.

Pirates:
-The pirate and the navy captain were foes for years, the entire time the navy captain never realizing that the pirate was a casual social acquaintance until a chance meeting happened when a scar the captain had given the pirate was exposed.

Fantasy:
-A monstrous King and a human Queen have always been at odds, but politics have put her in a position where it's best for her country to combine with his, which is best solidified through a political marriage, to his great satisfaction.

FANNISH PLOTLINES
So, there's also quite a few fandoms I'm in, and I would love to do RPs with those characters!

Homestuck: (for this one, you gotta let me know what xenojunk headcanon you have. i'm good with human-style, tentabulge, bulge+nook, tentabulge+nook.... just lemme know.)

Condesce/Psiioniic - I'd love to do some interesting stuff here, like have her meet him in in the Dream Bubbles while she sleeps just before what's currently happening in the comic. Or, having a beta timeline Condesce who killed herself in the time the ship took to reach Alternia meet her timeline Psiioniic. In either of those, I'd play the Condesce. My biggest wish would be to do a gender flip though, and do a noncon/dubcon smut RP. I know, I'm a bad person. And yes, I'd want to play Psii in that one.
Eridan/Sollux - One of the few times I'd love to play a guy, Eridan is incredibly fun to play. I'd love to play a post-game back on Alternia situation where fleet!Eridan is captured by the rebellion. I'd love to play post-game back on Alternia situation where rebel!Sollux is captured by fleet!Eridan. I'd love just letting those two fight and snark it out.

Harry Potter
Marauders Era - I REALLY LIKE LILY AND JAMES, THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL SNARK FACTORIES. Lily having to take James as a fakedate to Petunia's wedding because he scared off all other suitors. Lily kissing him with no commitments for a while just to get rid of the hormones and falling in love with him despite her denial. Lily being blackmailed by Sirius into giving him a chance. Anything with these twooooo.

And I've been reminded of this old kids' sci-fi series I used to love, Animorphs. I would KILL for a roleplay where David came back, human, near the end of the war when they were all around 16, and Rachel had to deal with him, and it ended up as some ugly hateful kissing ... thing.

I'd also consider any ideas with age-appropriate members of Young Justice, though I don't have any plots in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom