Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drey's Search Thread (Searching for Females) (Craving Brother x Sister)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drey malic

Super-Earth
Welcome One and All
Hey there mysterious stalker looking at this thread, My name is Drey Malic. I am an on-and-off roleplayer meaning when I'm on, i'm all fired up for roleplaying, but when I'm off, I'll probably disappear - sorry if that happens to you, good chance it has nothing to do with you I just ... deal with a lot of things and usually suffer from migraines that last for days. Here are the roleplays I enjoy to do / looking for.

But! Before I give out the plots and the genre's that I do, I want to first give a bit of an introduction about myself... kinda... I dunno anymore... let's see what comes out.

I'm not sure if there is a literacy level in these forums but I normally don't look for quantity, what I look for is quality. That being said I write anywhere from 400 - 2500 words a post / reply - it all depends on my motivation for that said roleplay. I really love romance in my roleplays and that'll be quite easy to see when I put up the roleplay ideas that I have and the genres. In my Introduction thread I also mentioned about how I like adventure and fantasy scenarios, but I'm not limited to just that, I do enjoy my modern and my futuristic roleplays. That being said though, I'm not into sexual roleplays that deal with aliens / monsters / beasts / furry. Sorry, not my cup of tea.

I am searching for roleplay partners and sadly I only roleplay as Males. I only do Male x Female pairings. Sorry for those who like the slash pairings... that's really not my forte. I've dabbled in the past in doing FxF pairings and I might consider it, but you have to really persuade me to try. Needless to say though, I'm more in line with doing Male x Female pairings and that's what I'm looking for. If you're considering roleplaying as a female in any of my roleplays, let it be known that I will love you ever so much more if you play a woman with large boobies. I say this shamelessly because I am indeed a pervert.

I'm using the word 'I' way to much and that's making me feel bad... D: I swear I don't have that much of an ego... well... I might.

Note: I used to have non-sexual roleplays here as an option but seeing how in over a year's worth of time passed and no one wanted to try one of those, I removed that section all together.

Sexual Roleplays
- currently not looking for long term sexual roleplays
I will ask that a female character that is supposed to have sexual relations with my characters have larger than normal breasts. DD Minimum.

Just a quick comment of the things that I do or that I don't do in terms of Sexual Roleplays. I will play dominant males and I enjoy roleplays with darker themes - things like drugs, alcohol, rape and violence. I do not roleplay male x male pairings. I do not roleplay gross stuff like becoming a human toilet - things to do with feces, urine or vomit are a big no. I personally like my smutty roleplays to have plot. So yes to sex scenes and yes to plotlines and stories.

Dragon's Bloodline (taboo plot)
Quick Note >>> This roleplay comes from the idea of Game of thrones. If your familiar, you will see the similarities but if you don't know the series, fear not, it's still a bit of an original idea and easy to follow.

Genres: Action / Drama / Fantasy / Incest / Rape / Romance / Violence 

The Roleplay Concept:
A brother and sister of a kingdom are arranged to wed the prince and princess of another kingdom.

You see both kingdoms are at war and this marriage is to end the bloodshed. Yet not all the parties are fully accepting of this unison - the wedding.

The brother and sister of the Dragon kingdom don’t want to marry other people, they've found their love in the forbidden embrace of each other. Their mother who believes in the darker and older order of magic is the primary force who wants this to work, she wants her children to join in unison and bare children in hopes of bringing back the dragons of lore. The King of the dragon kingdom is completely oblivious to what’s going on.

As for the other kingdom, the Wolves as they call themselves, they have bitten more than they can chew. They were the ones who started the war and they’re the ones now losing. They purposed this idea in the first place and this marriage is their only chance at keeping the peace and what's left of their shattered kingdom.

The roleplay deals with hints of magic, violence, scenes with rape, incest between brother and sister, foul language and dragons. It’s got a lot of knights, swords, wands, and wizards but the story will focus primarily around the Prince and Princess of the Drake Family and how they act when the Prince and Princess of the Wolf Family arrive. There will be a little bit of doubling involved at points. I hope this isn’t too much to ask.

We’d pick this up the morning of the day of when the Wolf kindgom’s royals arrive at the Dragon Kingdom. Not at the arrival of the royals, but on the day of their arrival.

--------------------

I'm willing to do various pairings and match-ups, just ask and talk to me about your idea and if i'm in the mood for it, I'll probably do it.

Here is a list of pairings and of match-ups that I enjoy / am craving. I'll bold the parts that I'll do in the pairings. Don't feel limited to picking one of these, if you have something that you want to do and are just looking for someone to roleplay with, just ask me. I'm more than willing to do other pairings. (the more stars, the more i'm craving it.)

Royalty
King x Queen
King x Princess
King x Maid
Prince x Queen
Prince x Princess
Prince x Maid
Guard x Royalty (Queen / Princess)
Guard x Maid

Master
Master x Slave★★★
Master x Maid
Slave x Master

Family (Taboo)
Father x Daughter
Son x Mother
Brother x Sister ★★★

Others
Pirate x Stowaway

School
Student x Teacher
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
>>> Student x Demon ★★★★★

A high school student gets into black magic and rituals while studying in school. He joins a magicians club and a lot of other weird clubs trying to find something that most would call impossible. He ends up finding it at a local library - a real magic spell book. Taking the spell book home, he performs a magic ritual and summons a demon from hell. He offers the demon his virgin soul to reap in ten years time if the demoness will live with him, go to school with him and in general be his girl friend for the ten years time. Ten years for a Demon is nothing, Demons are eternal and cannot be killed. So why not trade ten years here on earth for another soul to rot in eternity in hell. The Demoness accepts and becomes his personal sex outlet.

>>> Punk x Band Geek
>>> Football Star x Cheerleader
>>> Football Star x Band Geek
>>> Coach x Cheerleader x Football Star
Football star and cheerleader have been going out for a few months now and are in a prestigious college. There's a problem though, the Coach of the football star has eyes for the Cheerleader. He blackmails her saying he will kick the football star off the team if she doesn't do certain things. At first it starts off small like taking pictures in her bra and panties, then it becomes bigger in letting him touch her, fondling her, until he outright goes and beds her. The coach continues to black mail her into sleeping with him while she's dating the Football Star. How long will she continue to be with the football star? Will she ever say enough is enough to the coach?

Vampires, Werewolves and Preys
Vampire x Human ★★
Human x Vampire
Human x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Vampire
Werewolf x Werewolf

Do you want to see a sample of my work? Here's a few of my old Roleplays: The Night is for Hunting // Giving into Desire

RE: Drey's Search Thread (Searching for Females)

Daily Bump --

Made some edits to the first post -- adding in current roleplays. I would kinda hope people posted on here and asked questions but sending private messages also works for me :3

Daily Bump -- I would really like to find someone who's up for roleplaying with me and can write a good five paragraphs per post >.>

Bump -- I have such a massive headache still... If my replies are slow, or if I'm not replying at all today, I'm sorry. I'm just not capable of making great replies yet.

I prefer doing it over Threads, Pms, Emails and... well I can do it over skype if you want me to.

Bump - it has been a long time... but I'm back and most of this hasn't changed so i'll keep it the way it is xD

Father x Daughter
Son x Mother
Brother x Sister ★★★

Teacher x Student
Student x Student

I think any of these would be fun. My characters are in my signature, if you wish to check them out.

@RoxasdFlame

I'm not really looking for long term story driven roleplays, more for one shot smut. If you're still game, send me a PM. If not, I understand and thank you for the bump and post.

@JayKitty

Tell me what you're up for exactly, but do it in a Private Message. Thank you for the bump and post.

@Rayven

Character wise, the only one that really appeals to me would be your MILF and that would be in a Son x Mother plot. That's mainly cause the one physical appearance trait I look for in my character's Female Counter-part isn't given in the other characters XD. Anyways, send me a PM - we'll talk about it.

bump of the day -- made edits to the search:
-Removed non-sexual roleplays due to no requests made.
-Added Student x Demon pairing and plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom