Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gilf gone Nympho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindi Fuller

Super-Earth
Ok, I've not been here long so lets see how this works out. I have roleplayed quite a bit and have some likes and dislikes. Mostly my dislikes are things you can guess, vore, blood, scat, prepubescents.

I have an idea of a neighborhood widow woman, who gets so lonely she finally snaps and becomes a nymphomaniac, having sex with every guy around. As you can imagine, word gets around among the guys and teens, and it's quite a ride. I'm not thinking of a wrinkled up old granny, more of a sixty year old fairly fit and attractive woman. Who goes from conservative to more and more adventurous.

I would be interested in guys seducing her and then see how things would progress for a woman who doesn't seem to say no to most things asked.

I play on PMs or Threads only, no email or Instant messenger or phone or text. I like to keep my personal life separate from here. Would love to see or hear about your character and how/where she would meet them and go from there. I tried to post a picture of my character if I did it right.

u5Ev0Ra.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom