Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Iron and Wine's Request Thread (Dom M x sub F)

Iron and Wine

Super-Earth
YqBcSdE.png

Salutations, snack. This is my corner of the kinky internet devoted to intelligent, chilling, sizzling, erotic role-play. In the past I've been very selective about who I role-play with, cautious even, hand selecting individuals who I felt were a good match. Sure, it's just a hobby, but it's one where we bring so much of ourselves to bear that being on the same page is really important. That said, I'm trying something new and hoping the right writing partners can find me for a change.

I'll share a little about myself, my kinks, my writing style, and notes on the various ideas and cravings that move thru me...

About Me
Besides stealing my username from an amazing band, I am a 43 yo straight male who leans strongly toward the Dominant/Master side of the sexuality spectrum. I enjoy role-playing on the gritty, kinky, and smutty side. As a caveat, however, I always enjoy the context of an intriguing story which I consider to be essential to any writing. And I also enjoy a focus on the sexual dynamic, especially the psychology of the characters involved. What makes writing sexy to me is uncovering the hidden urges, dark impulses, and eccentricities of the characters. Smut can tell a story, and a story can be erotic. I get my kicks in those interstitial grey zones where easy categories like smut/plot, consent/nonconsent, and love/lust break down.

A fairly literate writer, I prefer 3-6 paragraphs, though I'm willing to adjust that with the right partner. I prefer to play by PM because I often lose track of threads; however, I'm trying to be more flexible in that regard. I prefer third person perspective, where my writing captures the greatest amount of detail, but I have and do role-play with partners who write in different perspective.

Usually I can post every couple days, but when I hit a dry spot creatively, or get really busy with grad school/work, or am traveling, I will do my best to let you know. And I understand the same on your end; real life comes first.

Writing Samples
Here is a sample of my writing in the threads.
Casey’s Steps was tucked away behind several new tapas bars and night clubs in west Los Angeles. The art gallery had been there for years. It was one of Lawrence’s favorite dives - the ambience, the cool blue under-lighting, the avant-garde artists, the appreciate visitors, the events. He’d been looking forward to visiting the gallery after his Acrylic and Mixed Medium Painting course. There had been a few conspicuous absences that afternoon, including two of his most promising students Nguyen and Madeleine. As charismatic and even-minded as Lawrence Seeley was, he felt it keenly when his students didn’t live up to the potential he expected of them, as if it reflected on him as a teacher. Those thoughts were still in the back of his mind as he turned off the main boulevard, valet parking his sleek charcoal grey BMW. Ascending the stairs up to Casey’s Steps, Mr. Seeley (as his class called him) was the perfect picture of an artist - rugged six o’clock shadow and smooth buzz cut, black v-neck t-shirt, grey slacks with subtle black stripes, and a black blazer. For a 45 year old man, his physique was surprisingly toned, and he wore clothes that were both comfortable yet accentuated his physique. There was a quiet confidence in his stride and how he greeted old friends and new faces. ”Clarice, so good to see you again. How’s Martin and the kids?”

The leggy blonde who managed the gallery smiled over her champagne glass, taking Lawrence by the arm to navigate him to the centerpiece where his works were on display. Like most of the women, she was dressed in a sophisticated cocktail dress. ”If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to steal this dapper man away from you… We are on fire tonight, Lawrence. I’ve sold thirty paintings already. This is the busiest I’ve seen us since those Anthony Quinn pieces.”

”Yes, I can bloody see that. We’re pressed in here like sardines, aren’t we?”
Lawrence slipped thru the crowd, shaking hands obligatorily and smiling to receive compliments. At last reaching the center of the gallery, Lawrence spied his own work - a human-sized rosewood framed oil painting of a woman diving thru what seemed to be a waterfall with a man’s hand catching her hair from behind. What made the piece stand out was the bronze statue of the woman leaping out of the canvas, along with the bronze arm grasping her hair, the expression of pain, of longing, so vividly capture in bronze. Lawrence recognized several curators, art critics, and the university provost at UCLA, and soon Clarice was making introductions to those who didn’t already know him.

It was perfect timing, or perhaps imperfect timing, when he caught the harsh words of criticism of the piece spoken by a young woman whose back was turned. Clarice must have caught the deep arch on Lawrence’s brow, because she quickly cleared her throat admonishingly, getting Madeleine’s attention. ”It’s been so busy here at the gallery that I was looking to hire some more staff. I assure you what she lacks in artistic taste, she makes up for in diligence. Madeleine, I’d like to introduce you to one of our foremost artists - Mr. Lawrence Seeley.”

His rough jaw tightened momentarily as he leveled a meaningful disapproving look at Madeleine, before he adjusted his stance, switching his wine glass to his left hand and offering her hid hand. ”Hello, Madeleine. You’ve picked a good place to work. Clarice is a taskmaster, but she is the best gallery owner in LA. And it’s good to see you’re feeling better,” he said with a sarcastic quirk to the edge of his lips, referencing her calling in sick for his class. When Clarice looked surprised, he casually gestured to Madeleine, ”Yes, she’s a student of mine.” Another artist came up behind Clarice and surprised her and soon she was distracted. Mr. Seeley returned his attention to Madeleine, ”So it seems you appreciate my work as much as my classes? You’re consistent, I’ll give you that. You do realize the dilemma this puts me in?”
The vague sense of being watched lingered in the wardrobe room, and for one moment Odessa could almost feel cold hands grazing her back. Of course, there was no one there. Just the idle fancies about ghosts and strange men such a Gothic castle would bring up in any young woman.

”I am here,” came his gravely reply from one of the lounge chairs in the shadows of the smoking room. A billiards table dominated the center of the room, and to the sides were several leather sofa chairs and side tables, and built in shelves boasting boxes of rare cigars from Cuba, Honduras, even Panama. One under-lit glass case held a collection of antique scrimshaw pipes which looked like they could have dated back to the 1800’s. Mattier was in the process of clipping the end off a cigar when she entered. His fiery yet frigid gaze descended on her, taking in the full view she afforded him. ”Turn for me. Slowly,” he instructed her, his demanding look revealing that he knew full well how little she was covered on the backside.

Puffing on the cigar, he lit it while watching his young blonde employee. ”Tell me, Odessa, why did you take your hair down for me? Did I instruct you to take it down? I assume in your profession it behooves you to keep it up so it doesn’t get in the way.” Though there was chastisement implicit in his words, his tone was quite neutral, cool even, as if he were genuinely curious to know her reasons. Thru a puff of smoke, he appraised her tight body with the eyes of a hawk, in particular her pale ass. Every arch of his brow, every tick of his lip, every squint of his eyes - Mattier was evaluating her, judging her, weighing her.

”Very nice, Odessa Lakes. It is a piece well-suited to you, I think. Regardless of how today goes, I would like you to keep it. Yes, it is clearly meant for you,” he decided with finality, exhaling cigar smoke. Gesturing to the room, he continued in his gravely voice. ”You can begin here, Odessa. Sponges, dusters, wood cleaner, anything you need to clean this room can be found in the lowest cabinets. If you need something else, the closet just outside of the smoking room is the cleaning storage - all the heavy chemicals, mops, buckets, and so forth are kept there. Ribbons of smoke left his nostril like a dragon watching his virgin sacrifice. ”I shall remain to observe. I hope that doesn’t unnerve you?”

”Of course, I don’t only expect you to dust the frames and billiard table, to soap the scrimshaw, and so forth, but I also expect you to provide me with a good show, to flirt with me, if you will.”
He gestured with his cigar to what she was wearing now. ”I didn’t ask you to dress like this for functional reasons, clearly, but I expect you to titillate, to flash a smile here, a naughty pose there, good eye contact. If my intuition is correct about you, it should come quite naturally.” Even though what he was asking was even more risque than she had anticipated, the tone of his voice and the way he spoke made it seem like a reasonable request, a logical progression from what he’d asked of her so far.

”Ah, and one important facet I neglected to mention: I have a rare skin condition that makes me allergic to excess light.” Nodding to the heavy burgundy drapes, he took another puff of the cigar, then made penetrating eye contact with Odessa. ”Please leave the drapes closed until the evening. Then I would like them opened and you may windex the windows. Another one of my little eccentricities,” he said with a toothy grin, waving his cigar that he wished for her to proceed.

Kinks
F-list - Warning

You're most likely to capture my interest if you include darker or rougher kinks including age differences (within site rules, with me as older), blackmail/coercion, cock slapping/grinding, corruption, cum facials, discipline, face-fucking, forced anything, gangbangs, humiliation/degradation, semi-/dub-con, non-con, power exchange, stripping/lapdancing, and darker psychological issues among others. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy romance, but I reserve the sappy weak-in-the knees kind of romance for my personal life. The kind of romance that I'll indulge in here is weak-in-the-knees of a much darker variety.

Rules & Requirements
Please be a literate woman who read my request thread, and please contact me with a well-conceived message.

When it comes to face claims or character images, I prefer photos. Anime just isn't my thing, but a fine illustration can work sometimes.

Also, if a role-play is listed as "Taken" that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not open to playing a twist on it with you. It just means that we'll need to talk about it on a case-by-case basis.

Besides that, I'm rather flexible. They're more guidelines than rules, savvy?

Plots by Genre
This is just a list. The plots are described in some detail in the posts below. Some of these are more character-focused, while others are more focused on setting up the situation. I prefer to write organically, so you'll find a mix of different approaches. With any of these plots, I'm looking to discuss OOC (out of character) with potential partners first before diving into the actual writing.

Apprentice of the Sword
Flight of the Elvehein
Hard Nights in Sator
Kiss of the Elder God
Malevolence
New Orleans by Night
Witcher: Trail of the Vrykolaka

A Darkness on the Mind
Detained
Don't Forget to Breathe
Harrowing Halloween
The Magician's Assistant
The Mesmerist
Rose's Demons
What Dwells Inside

The Admirer
Bad Habit
Bachelor Party

Broken in Bangkok (taken)
Crush
SETFO: Special Espionage Training for Female Operators
Spy Games
Student Teacher Confidentiality

Understudy
Ungentlemanly Caller
Workplace Conditioning

2175: Starfire Eclipse (taken)
Derelict
Spiritpunk
Star Wars: Level 1313
Cyberpunk: The Icarus Pogrom
Cyberpunk: Pure Neon Show
Soonyin Gone Too Far

The Cognac Killer (DC, OC+Batman)
Legacy Killer (any universe, OC)
Zatanna Origins (DC)
Broken Vigilante (any universe, OC)

Tattered Capes ("Boys"-like universe, OC)
Victor Hollow vs... (any universe, OC)

Inspiring Pictures

My album of Male Characters:
View: http://imgur.com/a/Bq50c

Tattooed / Colored Hair / Suicide Girls
Amy 1, Amy 2
Ashe Marre 1
Candace 1, Candace 2
Evie Sunsett
Gwendolyn Faker (Rancor)
Melissa Clarke 1, Melissa Clarke 2, Melissa Clarke 3, Melissa Clarke 4
Sasha Brink 1, Sasha Brink 2
Black girl with purple hair
Felisja Piana 1, Felisja 2, Felisja 3, Felisja 4

Black and Mixed Girls
Ella Balinska 1, Ella Balinksa 2
Ruth Negga 1, Ruth Negga 2, Ruth Negga GIF
Salli Richardson 1, Salli Richardson 2
China Anne McClain 1, China Anne McClain 2, China Anne McClain 3
Courtney Allegra 1, Courtney Allegra 2, Courtney Allegra 3
Kinky haired girl
Goth black/mixed girl

Asian Girls
Angelina Nuu
Lynn Chu
Ren Ishikawa
Rena Takeda
Park Shin-hye 1, Park Shin-hye 2, Park Shin-hye 3

Latina Girls
Ana de la Reguera
Daniela Lopez Osario
Ivana Baquero 1 Ivana Baquero 2 Ivana Baquero 3 Ivana Baquero 4
Laura (by Timothy L Green)
Isabela Moner, Isabela Moner 2, Isabela Moner 3, Isabela Moner 4
Showing off ass in jeans

Blondes
Anna Sophia Robb 1 Anna Sophia Robb 2
Candice Swanepool
Claire Coffee 1, Claire Coffee 2, Claire Coffee 3
Claire in the backseat
Elizabeth Turner
Frankie Sanford
Julianne Hough 1 Julianne Hough 2
Kristanna Loken 1 Kristanna Loken 2
Mysterious blonde
Portia Doubleday (blonde)
Rachel Hilbert
Sandra Kubicka

Brunettes
Helen Grace (tumblr), Helen Grace (nsfw)
Emily Feld 1, Emily 2, Emily 3
Katie Findley 1, Katie 2, Katie 3, Katie 4
Anna Christine Speckhart 1 Anna Christine Speckhart 2
Brunette stripping down at the beach
Co-ed hottie with midriff
Chloe Bennet 1, Chloe Bennet 2, Chloe Bennet GIF
Emma Myers 1, Emma Myers 2
Gueve model
Holly Earl 1, Holly Earl 2, Holly Earl 3 GIF
Jojo
Kaya Scodelario
Lindsey Morgan
Mary Elizabeth Winstead 1, Mary Elizabeth Winstead 2, Mary Elizabeth Winstead 3
Michelle Chase
Morgan Taylor Campbell 1, Morgan Taylor Campbell 2, Morgan Taylor Campbell 3 NSFW
Mysterious brunette
Niece Waidhofer 1, Niece Waidhofer 2
Olivia Cooke 1 Olivia Cooke 2
Paige Tyler 1, Paige Tyler 2
Portia Doubleday (brunette)
Summer Altice 1 Summer Altice 2 Summer Altice 3 Summer Altice 4 Summer Altice 5
Violette Beane 1 Violette Beane 2 Violette Beane 3

Redheads
Monica Ollander
Olesya Kharitonova
Rosie Robinson 1, Rosie Robinson 2, Rosie Robinson 3
Mysterious redhead in lingerie
Susan Coffey 1 Susan Coffey 2 Susan Coffey 3 Susan Coffey 4
Yet another mysterious redhead
Young auburn haired free spirit
A mysterious redhead cutie - who'd have guessed

Tomboys
Mysterious tomboy

Last edited:
Fantasy Plots

Apprentice of the Sword
Older male/younger female, discipline, violence, rough sex, master/slave, physical and emotional abuse, romance?, virginity?, ageplay?, semi-con/dub-con?

Ser Riordan Flambeau, a grizzled knight, returns to his valley home to find much has changed during his years at war. The young daughter of his old friend, the village herbalist, is drawn to him, and she begins studying the sword beneath him to protect herself and her mother from former soldiers turned bandits. He proves a harsh task master, and she will need to prove her mettle in more ways than one to gain his acceptance as a true apprentice. As more of the scarred knight's past is revealed and his membership to a secretive order who were exiled years ago, enemies gather in the valley. Soon the young woman finds herself drawn into a plot which could destroy her homeland or liberate it. Can she still trust him? Even if she can't, will she be able to escape the powerful draw of his mastery? Or does she come to crave what only he can offer?

Some variations:
  1. The Duke's wicked son is in the process of seizing power, and his thuggish knights come to collect exorbitant taxes from YC's father (or perhaps to make him fight again...or to arrest his son for alleged treason). Whatever the case, Riordan has just arrived to stay with the family, perhaps an old friend of her father, and when things go south, one or more members of her family are killed. Riordan, grown cruel from war, stays out of the fight but gets the Duke's son to spare YC, asking her to be made his slave if he succeeds in killing the monstrous manticore haunting the countryside. More to it than this, but too much typing already Smile
  2. YC lives in abject poverty and attempts to steal Riordan's horse Lady, but only ends up riding into a den of bandits or trolls who would delight in nothing more than abusing her little body. Riordan tracks her there and rescues his horse, ready to leave your character to her fate, but his conscience gets the better of him and he rescues her in an unexpected manner (perhaps offering to do a job for the bandit king in exchange for his "squire boy"). YC soon discovers that Riordan expects her to do more than carry his shield and polish his sword, however.
  3. The Duke's young daughter, YC is always running away from the castle because unlike the rest of her family she is not a power-mongering megalomaniac. She'd be a bit of a tomboy imagining she can fight with a branch or something. Currently the land lives in the grip of fear of some monster or invading force just over the horizon. Riordan, a famous knight believed dead whom YC idolizes, returns hardened from the horrors of war. Despite the Duke's betrayal of his military unit, either he warns of the invaders or he has come to hunt the monster. Additionally, the Duke requires as part of his contract that he teach YC swordplay.

MQ8ajN0.png

Flight of the Elvehein
High Fantasy, monsters, fear, non-con, rape, sexism, racism, exploitation, quest to save her people

The elven people are in a state of decline due to corruption, debauchery, declining birth rates, and warmongering raiders. Thanks to your elven noble's fiery independent spirit, YC has kept any arranged marriages off the table, despite persistence from Magister Aruven Glimmervein some 50 years her senior. On the eve when YC is invested with the Elvehein – a sort of sacramental circular tree tattoo that supposedly guides her toward what will save her people – the royal family is betrayed by the Magister whose conjured demons wreck havoc right when orcish raiders attack. Fleeing through the war-torn kingdom, YC must reach a sanctuary far to the west, contending with orcish raiders, demons imprinted on the Magister, debauched elves, and unscrupulous human smugglers/bandits/soldiers in her quest to save her people.

silvan-magalivilleneuve.jpg

Possible face claim
RL4LP3T.jpeg

Possible scene
w0Zm51f.png

Kiss of the Elder God
Dark Swords & Sorcery, monsters, fear, dub-con / non-con, dark psychology, eldritch deals, taboo, hypnotism/hypnotic suggestion, multiple cocks, excessive semen, old school system RP?

An urgent quest sends you into the wretched depths below the Castle Haightsmor, but the nobility of your quest is touched by some darkness – a loved one you seek to save...in order to gain their trust (and their living will), a homeland you seek to liberate...and seek terrible vengeance upon the conquering warlord, a spell you seek to master...in order to prove yourself the superior mage. In the ancient liminal space lurk horrors from beyond time and space, an Elder God who sees your ambition and your darkness, beckoning you deeper and deeper into the ruins. It can give you everything you seek, but its price is beyond imagining.

216b0a502399f5b1774c2a7db6d7fdfb_original.png

Hard Nights in Sator
Swords & Sorcery, low magic, misogyny, gritty, age difference, non-con, rape, verbal abuse, size difference, testing & trials, action, "choose your own adventure" intro

The House of Trevelyan has fallen, betrayed from within by your uncle Cadoc, known for his personal crest: the peryton. The youngest child of the minor nobility, all hopes for their future lay in your survival. With fighting echoing through the halls, the smell of blood in the air, and terror running cold through your veins, how did you manage to escape?

THE ESCAPE: Roll a d6 or choose
1. You rallied loyal soldiers to assail the postern gate, many who died for you to live, and only a handful of which survived battered and beaten to escort you into the world beyond. You begin with 3 soldiers whose morale is broken and are questioning their allegiance, one badly wounded, and one whispering to his fellows that they should do with you as they like.
2. You were dragged from your bed by one of the treacherous guards into an alcove. He intended to kill you but his resolved faltered, and you recognized him from childhood, begging for mercy upon your knees in a way unbecoming a noble. Reluctantly, he smuggled you out through a secret passage in the barracks that the invaders used to gain entry. All you have is your torn nightgown.
3. You killed one of the treacherous guards – your first time taking a life – and disguised yourself. Walking past the raucous invaders celebrating their victory, you had to watch as your father's body was hoisted onto the ramparts. These events echo in your nightmares. The peryton banner of the invaders strikes fear in you, causing you to freeze up when you see it.
4. You fled to the burning stables, freeing the horses and taking off on your favored mare. However, you begin pursued by a trio of outriders armed with crossbows and hounds who are less than a day behind you. Their instructions? Death by torment.
5. You heard the screams of the serving maids, the stories of the peryton banner and what they did to conquered women flooding back to you. In desperation, you leapt from the battlements just as Cadoc and his men closed in, plunging into the river that flowed around your family's castle. It swept you away until you climbed from the frigid banks. You begin in desperate need of warmth, rest, and food, and you have a wound somewhere on your body from the fall.
6. The youngest daughter didn't survive. You are an impostor, a house servant adopted by House Trevelayn with a strong resemblance to your mistress who died in the massacre. You took on her name to aid your escape once clear of the castle. Other nobility who learn of your deceit will take a dim view of you and seek to teach you a lesson.

cursed-netflix-770x560.png

Malevolence
Demon, occult magic, witch persecution, light torture, coercion/blackmail, fear, non-con, psychological games, physical/emotional abuse, horror?

There are a few variations on this theme...
  • As a young hedge witch in a nation controlled by mighty kings and a shadowy cabal of ancient wizards, your character seeks to avoid the witch-hunters. To evade them, however, she needs a spell to draw on an otherworldly demonic entity. Acquiring the spell, casting the spell, evading the witch-hunters, the consequences of the spell, and how to banish the demon could all be parts of the RP.
  • Banished from a prestigious wizard's academy, your young mage knows she has the talent but can't find anyone to teach her. She resorts to scavenging and stealing spells anyway she knows how. The thirst for new and more powerful magic is like an addiction. She may be hunted by the school that exiled her, or perhaps witch-hunters pursue such "rogue mages." Along the way she might meet a mysterious warlock at a crossroads who offers her a summoning spell of great power, but she overestimates her ability or something goes wrong, and the demon is bound to her.
  • Your young woman (a peasant or noble's daughter who hasn't yet realized she is a mage) is detected to have the gift of magic and the witch-finders bring her in chains before the Archmage who subjects her to a course of sexualized training. Each test in the Grand Tower designed specifically to probe some weakness or fear, whittle away at her resolve, and ultimately make her the Archmage's slave. During her tests, a demon by the name of Glabrezu tempts her.
  • Belonging to a coven of witches, your character's village is destroyed by the Inquisition which takes her captive. Deep in the darkness of the Inquisition's dungeons, she is called on to recant her witchcraft and betray her sister witches. The High Inquisitor's torments are uniquely humiliating. Can she endure them or will she crack under the threat of repeated forced sex? A strange prisoner, whose face she never sees but whose unearthly voice she hears when sent back to the oubliette between torture sessions, offers her magical power at a small little price...her soul.

There are several options for the demon. I recommend checking out the work of Luis Royo for inspiration and possibly for more demon images Here is his online gallery, but the selection there is small, so probably better to just Google his name. Also, I’ve divided the demons below according to monstrous (1-3) or humanoid (4-8) appearance.

1 Glabrezu (also called Galibrezu) is a monstrous demon of massive size, standing 9 feet tall. He has canine features, horns, four limbs — two human and two massive claws — and a wicked tail. His legs shift between being human and being like those of a goat or satyr. A master of arcane secrets and human psychology, he tempts witch covens to their downfall and service of dark powers. Classical deals with the devil at the crossroads harken back to Glabrezu stalking humanity. The Salem witch craze had several witnesses independently describe or draw sketches of Glabrezu.

2 Malagarz (also called The Shadow) is a monstrous demon that rarely assumes a distinct form, preferring to possess victims or remain in the shadows or his victim’s nightmares. However, his true form is that of a large 7 foot tall emaciated goat-leged being with an equine skull for a face and a fair of bony crow wings that creates waves of shadow. His breath induces a soporific stupor that can make the victim believe fantasy to be reality, playing off their worst impulses they try to keep hidden. There is no known earthly protection against his posession powers. The psychologists Freud and Jung who postulated that everyone has a “shadow” persona both suffered nightmares of Malagarz.

3 Excedriel (Mouthless he Mutters, The Three-Faced Harpy, The Seer, and many more names)) is a monstrous demon standing 6’6” tall, appearing as a four-winged four-clawed three-faced horror with lower torso merging man and snake. His three voices are of a man, woman, and child, and these voices speak with magical power slowly fracturing the personality of his victims. Excedriel’s song is said to drive his victims to madness and despair, and he can show a victim their future in a reflective surface. The Old Testament’s inhuman looking angels, with many limbs, faces, and wings, date back to Excedriel lurking among mankind.

4 Lord Eratrenox (the Lord of Snakes) is a humanoid demon of massive size, standing 10 feet tall with hideous wings and four-clawed arms. He has mastery over the undead and snakes, and is able to shapeshift into the form of a gorgeous dark-haired human male by shedding his skin like a snake. His voice is hypnotic, which he uses to lure victims to him, usually into a temporary magical portal that leads to his extradimensional throne room where they are forced to entertain the Lord of Snakes.

5 Albashtu (The Rake) is a humanoid demon of large size, standing 8 feet tall, with eyes that constantly tremble like an earthquake, chalk white skin, massive horns, and goat hooves. He is an ultimate hunter, forcing his victims to either become cannibals or prey, and with a taste for human flesh himself. Victims of Albashtu may find strange wounds upon their bodies after dreaming of him, and they often sleepwalk into a dangerous situations or strange caverns. Albashtu is known as the Rake because of his endless sexual appetite and all depictions of him show him with a massive supernaturally large cock.

6 Hyaxis (The Bitch Lord) is a humanoid demon of large size, standing 8 feet tall, with skin that is hot to the touch and marked like the hell hounds that obey him. There exist no mortal weapon that can harm him. The demon can travel and speak through flames, even hypnotizing others staring at fire. He savors sending his hell hounds after his prey, to savage and violate them. Those marked by Hyaxis often find themselves wearing a cursed collar that cannot be removed, and Hyaxis can telekinetically manipulate the victim through this collar. Tales of the Wild Hunt from Germanic cultures owe their origins to Hyaxis the Bitch Lord.

7 Jarling is a humanoid demon of man size, standing 6’6” tall, with foul wings and a hideous face covered in horns. An bedazzling aura follows the demon, driving human women into throes of passion. He also possesses two phalluses, and his seed is said to be more addictive than the hardest human drugs. Many legends of angels, or nephilim, coming to women and leaving them with strange children date back to Jarling’s presence among mortals.

8 Nyfezzren (The White Deev) is a humanoid demon of man size, standing 6’6” tall, who appears as an ancient almost undead ghoul or vampire, his chalk white skin covered in demonic runes. He drinks blood like a vampire and can tell everything about a person from their blood. Many witch covens have been tempted with arcane knowledge by this demon who is a master of the arcane arts. Nyfezzren is said to know 1,001 spells, each far surpassing the mightiest of mortal magic. He has powers of hypnosis, able to induce overwhelming feelings of love, lust, or fear in human women toward him. Tales of jinn, magic lamps, and wish-granting from the Arabian and Persian cultures date back to Nyfezzren’s presence.

zLu002K.jpg

New Orleans by Night
Urban fantasy, dark eroticized magic, being hunted, underground clubs, ritual initiation, investigation, dreams, non-con, voodoo, coercion & manipulation, supernatural entities / spirits, World of Darkness?, flashbacks?, ghostly rape?

Beneath the facade of Bourbon's street vivid nightlife, riverboat tours down the Mississippi, reconstructed and gentrifying neighborhoods, jazz bands and the sizzling smell of Creole cuisine, there is another New Orleans. Magic, though persecuted through the ages, still flows through the veins of the city. Creatures of nightmare and darkest Voodoo – ghosts, vampires, werewolves, zombies – lurk within the city, a secret minority living alongside humanity. Returning to her hometown after her awakening, your character is now able to perceive the truth of this world, blessed with the ability to work magic like her grandmothers, though still only a fledgling spell-worker. Perhaps she has a magical bloodline descended from a supernatural entity? Perhaps she hails from a line of mages and her awakening was triggered by trauma? Perhaps she was violated by one of the fey, and this awakened latent magic within her psyche? Perhaps something else entirely?

As she seeks a teacher and inroads into the shadow community of Voodoo practitioners operating in the darkened alleys and faded neon of underground clubs, she faces three challenges. (1) First, from within, a spirit guide of sorts manifests as a debonair man urging her toward dangerous situations and giving her cryptic guidance, a man who only she can see who names himself after someone dearly departed in her life. Is he a ghost? A hobgoblin drawn from madness-inducing dreams? (2) Second, an investigation into a series of kidnappings, rapes, and murders has a hard-boiled Louisiana detective coming closer to the truth than any mundane human has before. The culprit is a skilled practitioner of magic, possibly connected to the mysterious Baron Samedi who takes your character under his dark wing to initiate her into his circle of Voudonistas. Stopping this culprit before the detective learns the truth is critical to keeping their secret. (3) Third, a smug and coldly pragmatic agent from the Syndicate is tracking down your newly awakened magic-worker. The Syndicate acts as an oppressive controlling agency which has insinuated its ways into the halls of wealth and power across the world in an effort to control magic according to a very narrow worldview. A precarious balance was reached between the old supernatural powers of New Orleans and the Syndicate – as long as no new magician was trained, no new vampire "infected", no new zombie created, the Syndicate would not interfere in the affairs of the old Voodoo families. However, your character's presence and the strange series of crimes have disrupted that precarious balance.

Cindarella+2018-2523.jpg

Gritty, violence, mystery, ritual magic, chauvinism, prejudice, rough sex, semi-/dub-con, vampires, imprisonment, cunt slapping?, sexual torment?, non-con?, bloodplay?, canon characters?

For your listening pleasure while you read:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mc7Gw8hcA4

Set in the dark fantasy world of The Witcher, the Lodge of Sorceresses has been gutted and surviving members forced into hiding from Redanian witch hunters and the persecuting Church of the Eternal Flame. Mages either live in hiding, have the personal favor of a monarch who shelters them from the witch hunters, or flee to the distant kingdoms of Kovir & Poviss or Skellige or Nilfgaard. Attempting to escape the chaos, your character is given safe passage to the court of a lord in the Nilfgaardian occupied territories...

Thus, she enters the chauvinist decadent court of Lord Pitton de Tournefort, where her skills are soon requested to ferret out a murderer. However, her preliminary investigation among the peasants indicates she may be after a rare sub-species of vampire known as vrykolaka, varkolak, valkdlaka, or vilkolakis. It goes by many names, and she's only heard tales of one from long ago. Basically, she has little reliable lore to draw upon, so she needs to conduct an investigation and deal with the politics of Lord Tournefort's court. The longer it takes her, the more pressure is put on Lord Tournefort for keeping a "witch", and the less the lord is inclined to shield her from the savageries of the men of his realm; her status could quickly change from contracted guest to imprisoned and tormented strumpet. I'd like to present her with an intense challenge and to throw her in over her head, with the vrykolaka's schemes having all sorts of twists and turns that bode ill for her, especially when she realizes it has infiltrated her dreams and is nightly devouring her willpower to resist it. Soon, she discovers the vrykolaka has been hunting her all along.

the-witcher-3-blood-and-wine.jpg

Last edited:
Horror Plots

A Darkness on the Mind
Psychological thriller, psychologist/patient, taboo, crossing boundaries, path to hell paved by good intentions, compromised ethics, cheating, rough sex, hand jobs, dub-con, erotic dreams / nightmares, misogyny / male health issues / male rights, concerts, obsession, unprotected sex, semi-public sex?, stalking?, violence?

Jacob had several hostile outbursts that had him dangerously close to a court case before being referred to Heartspring Wellness. A tortured musician in his mid 30's suffering from a series of life setbacks, self-loathing, family of origin trauma, a string of failed relationships, and a handful of therapists who didn't know what to do with him, Jacob presents a fascinating multiple diagnosis case for your psychiatrist who specializes in sexual, relationship, and intimacy coaching. Jacob believes he's cursed, but it's the sort of pathology of self-persecution your psychologist has seen before, not taking his superstition seriously. However, she begins losing her grip as Jacob's distorted world view becomes almost infectious, her sympathies for him crossing professional lines. He's a train wreck wrapped in a pretty face and a smooth-talking voice, buying into his own bullshit, and your psychologist is convinced his issues stem from sexual repression. Driven by her own ambitions, her dreams of having a breakthrough case with Jacob start to bleed into erotic undertones that seem completely unbidden. She needs to be the one to treat him, to succeed at what seems like a lost cause, even if that warning bell is going off in her mind as their roleplaying sessions cross lines, that she maybe shouldn't be going to support him at his performance in a dive bar, and Jacob's hostilities take an increasingly darker turn. As Jacob's influence echoes through her life, your psychologist is confronted with the terrifying possibility that her patient really is cursed.

psychologist%2Bwork+stress%2B+coaching.jpg

Detained
Political horror, dungeon, captivity, interrogation, forced nudity, sadism/masochism, non-con, coercion, sexual torture, psychological torture, interracial?, flashbacks?

Your girl is detained without trial on charges of treason, espionage, or terrorism under the Patriot Act. She is sent to a Guantanamo like prison where her dignity and human rights are trampled in increasingly humiliating and disturbingly sexual ways. It's a nightmare. All she has to do is sell out her cause and the abuse will stop. What is her cause? Is she a terrorist? Or merely a conscientious objector in a totalitarian state? Has she violated a strict nation's morality and decency laws? Has she been wrongfully detained and struggles to prove her innocence? Is she a reporter who tried smuggling out evidence of a regime's war crimes and was caught? A spy whose handler burned her?

The sadistic warden may have a variety of motives:
(1) Perhaps he is actually on her "side" and the whole thing is a test, albeit a very cruel test, to find out what her limits are when it comes to protecting the cause. What happens if she breaks? Will she be banished from the organization? Or will she have one more chance to prove herself? Are there tests within the tests?
(2) His daughter recently died of cancer and he develops a morbid erotic fascination for your girl. However, another of her fellow traitors/spies/terrorists in the prison is keeping an eye on her. If she breaks, will she be killed or sold into slavery? Will she be conditioned as a counter-agent working against her old cause? Or will she be taken home by the warden as his replacement "daughter"?
(3) He has another detainee, a man who she is very familiar with, and in order to protect what he sees as a threat to his nation's security, he is willing to leverage him against her to get her to crack. The warden has a some personal hatred for her cause, so he abuses his free hand in how to deal with her, using techniques not approved by his military.

image.jpg

Don't Forget to Breathe
Thriller, nightmares, fear, breath play, choking, seduction, multiple partners, dub-con, hypnotic triggers, undead, revenge vs. justice, police procedural, telepathic assault

A string of strangulations with conflicting evidence consumed the young detective assigned to the case, interfering with her personal life as she tries to balance her mortgage, with a rocky old relationship and a new spicy one. The deeper she delves, the more rational explanations fail. What if the perpetrator has unnatural powers? Of course, her department chief won't entertain the impossible. She can't hold her breathe waiting for department approval; finding the truth may require stretching the bounds of her oath, discovering a secret school to train telepaths that was shut down amidst a scandal. But as she closes in on the perpetrator, he begins targeting her, blurring the line of who is guilty and who is innocent. Could one of the men closest to her be the killer?

amanda_seyfried3.jpg

Harrowing Halloween
Home alone, shower scene, werewolf, abuse, fear, shock of the supernatural, begging, prolonged rape, unnatural virility, sexual exhaustion & pain, size difference, large cock, excessive cum, fucked to ruination, against the wall, help isn't coming

All the ghost stories and creepy pasta her friends had been sharing the last two days had her jumping at shadows. But at last she had the house to herself, and with the neighbors out of town, there was a blissful peace that settled over the steamy bathroom. Moving in had been a whirlwind, but two weeks later and she was finally starting to settle in, even met some of the neighbors. There was that strange older man who always seemed to wear plaid and be hoisting heavy bags in and out of his truck at odd hours, but he hadn't done anything but wave or watch quietly. Something had the hairs on her neck standing on end, as if she were being watched. Tomorrow was Halloween. That was probably it. Melanie and Jess had been fucking with her head with those jump scares. Skitch, skitch, skitch. A sound that might have been the dryer finishing had that thrumming background noise not continued. A slight draft. Something wasn't right. Water was still draining from her bath, the warmth opening her pores and relaxing her muscles. With dawning horror, she saw the silhouette growing through the shower curtain before her mind registered what she was witnessing. The grey-brown furred claw easily the size of her face peeked around the corner, pulling the curtain aside. Filling the entire frame of her door and then some, the creature was easily eight feet tall, its wolfen face warped by a cruel human intelligence and a dusting of silver hair. "Hello little treat, welcome to the neighborhood..."

9289132e8cbc6800524ef0e11be77906--werewolf-legend-werewolf-art.jpg

The Magician's Assistant
Magic, fear, mental manipulation, otherworldly entities (demons, Cthulu, spirits), tentacles, terror/madness, semi-/dub-con or non-con, stage performance, sexy clothing

Inspired by The Magicians show and novels, this would follow a young stage magician's assistant who craves to learn real magic. It's like an addiction she needs to feed, and an itch she just can't scratch. Either rejected by a wizard's school or rebuffed by her arcane mentor, she must look to other sources to acquire the spells she so desperately craves. Soon enough, she does make contact with...something...an entity from beyond our world. This entity would be beyond mortal comprehension, and the stage magician's assistant is in over her head. I'd love for this to be a "slow bloom" sort of horror, where the tentacles don't just burst out all at once, but with things become increasingly "wrong" and exploitative over the course of the role-play. But yes, there would eventually be tentacles.

the-magicians-julia-wicker.gif

The Mesmerist
Hypnotism / mind control, fear, carnival, older male/younger female, semi-/dub-con or non-con, public humiliation, stage performance, discipline, supernatural, taboo

There is a carnival that moves through the southern United States known as the Cirque du Nuit. It is not the sort of circus that welcomes children. No, it is a carnival of freaks and sadists, twisted people at the fringes of society. Urban legends surround the carnival, as do police reports that just won't stick. They say it originated in New Orleans with a deal made with the devil. The allure of the forbidden draws college students to the Cirque du Nuit, who come gawking and drinking, excited for the Mesmerist's show. Only adults are allowed in the red tent, though no one checks IDs. Film and photography is absolutely forbidden without the Mesmerist's express permission. They say his hypnosis shows are beyond this world. One doubting college girl is about to find out just how chillingly real the rumors are...

shake-hlla-brighton-optimised.jpg

Rose's Demons
Occult, ritual gone awry, fear, dub-con, non-con, subliminal messaging, hypnotic triggers, nightly visitation, building dread, impulse control, mind breaking, multiple partners, bareback, impropriety, sexual pain, race against time, reality/dreams blurring, rough sex, pre-marital sex, 1920s?, revenge?, family/financial drama?

To secure her inheritance against the bearded barristers circling like sharks, Rose turned to something dangerous and forbidden. Perhaps it was an old book of spells kept in a chest in her father's attic. Perhaps it was a frightful story from the old country, passed down from her mother, and her mother before her, with a ritual hidden in the telling. Perhaps it was a trip to a seedy fortuneteller, where a reading to her displeasure lead to Rose stealing a "good luck charm" that was anything but. In a world where a young woman has precious little power, the demon who appears in the liminal space between waking and dreams offers her everything she wants. But the demon does not go quiet into the good night. Instead its presence intensifies, appearing to Rose every night at the stroke of midnight to ravish until the twilight hours before dawn. It goes by many names – Doctor Horn, Exemus, the Watcher at the Crossroads, Old Scratch – but nothing in the ritual reveals how to release the demon back to whence it came. Sometimes the demon manifests in dreams and dark urges, peeling back the veils of memory to prey upon Rose's state of mind. Other times the demon is a carnal terror, pinning her to slake its dark desires, leaving its mark upon her flesh. Rumors are beginning to circulate about the young woman's profligacy, yet none can argue that her business investments are shrewd and her success in every endeavor as if guided by an invisible hand. As Rose searches for the means to extricate herself from the demon, she races against her own spiraling impulses and a careening reputation to be free of her demons...or be consumed by them.

What Dwells Inside
Haunted house, fear, mystery / investigation, possession, survival, evasion and pursuit, semi-/dub-con or non-con, horrific discoveries

The Frisker Manor House attracts high school and college youth from across New York county in a long-standing rite of passage. Incoming freshmen are often tricked into going into the supposedly haunted house, only to be hazed. However, every few years the stars align and a student will go missing. Unable to find any evidence of criminal wrongdoing, the local police have cordoned off the old house. Does that stop the college kids from coming? Of course not. They come to drink, hang out on the porch, and dare incoming freshmen. They just have to keep it quiet and not tell anyone what they're up to, lest the cops cite them for trespassing. The dare is still the same as it ever was. You went alone, stripped down to your underwear, with only a flashlight; you have go to the Victorian master bathroom and say into the mirror "Josiah Frasier, take me" five times. Most of the time the kids drive off down the road for an hour, leaving the poor freshman to sweat for a while about having to walk home in his or her underwear. However, what happens when the others don't come back and none of the windows or doors will open?

Status: Having started this one a few times with partners who've vanished, I have lots of ideas and starters to adapt. Also I have an old map of a Victorian mansion I'd be using for the Frisker Manor House, and could share that or keep it hidden to preserve the mystery.
wpid-4929764-md.jpg

Last edited:
Modern Plots

The Admirer
Age difference / age gap, begging, corruption, crossing the line, extreme tightness, fingering, flirtation, gratuitous fellatio, grinding, hand jobs, kissing, obsession, partially clothed, poor decision-making, power dynamics, risk taking, sexting, taboo (student/teacher), unprotected sex, blackmail/coercion?, dub-con?, underage?, virginity?

A high school junior, or possibly a college junior, has a fire in her loins for her much older science professor Mr. Jayce Whitcomb. No matter how many times she imagines him in the shower, it won't cool the obsessive attraction his unbidden admirer feels. What begins as a seduction, with her eroding his will to resist and luring Mr. Whitcomb into kissing and groping, triggers some dark hidden seed within her professor as the direction of the corruption shifts from her corrupting him to Mr. Whitcomb corrupting her. Will they implode in a mix of her hormones and his hidden secrets? Will he be exposed and see his career go down in flames? Will he try to break it off only for her to blackmail him? Will she find a boyfriend and try to break it off only for him to coerce her? Will she take a video of their affair to get back at a boyfriend who jilted her? Will she become consumed with guilt at being a home wrecker? Will their affair progress beyond her graduation?

Jd6bc6O.jpeg

142529683-portrait-of-young-handsome-bearded-teacher-by-teachers-desk.jpg

Bachelor Party
Multiple partners, gangbang, modern, rough sex, striptease & lap dance, alcohol/drugs, prostitution, corruption, bukkake?, deepthroat?, blackmail/coercion?

A part-time or amateur stripper is convinced by her male friend to work his friend's bachelor party in an upscale hotel room. Champagne is flowing and the several men gathered eagerly await the talent. Her handler ends up convincing her to get into some awkward situations which lead to sex with the bachelor, followed by a full-on gangbang. She makes a lot more money than anticipated, and the question remains: How far will she go with the men? And will she let her handler put her in such a situation again?

bachelor-party-e1414443520917-1024x682.jpg

Bad Habit
Non-con/dub-con, psychology, forced clothes wearing, forced nudity, photography/videotaping, exhibitionism/voyeurism, sexy/slutty clothes, stripping/lapdancing, discipline/reinforcement, sex toys, age difference / ageplay, cock/balls worship?, subtle hypnotism/mind control?, incest (stepbrother)?

Through a series of unfortunate events involving lurid pictures and her ex-boyfriend (could be stepbrother) Jeremy's Skype, your character's wealthy parents send her to a specialist named Dr. Sebastien Corbell, a psychologist and psychiatrist in the Santa Rosa hills who works with youth struggling with "social media addiction" and a host of related disorders. With her rights signed away and subject to Dr. Corbell's whims, your character finds his extreme approach includes extensive exposure therapy. Dr. Corbell begins training her as a webcam star, slipping his way into her mind with subtle programming and coercion to make her crave Jeremy. Everything comes to a head when Jeremy drives up to Dr. Corbell's home to confront him and take your character away, only for both of them to find the gravity of the little games they played over Skype now takes on a life of its own.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tUh-x-fp8Q

Broken in Bangkok
M/M/F, seduction, coercion, non-con/dub-con, slavery, power exchange, double penetration, forced oral, cum facials, photography/video, interracial?, forced striptease?, evasion and pursuit?

Your girl ends up in a desperate way in Bangkok while backpacking thru Southeast Asia, needing a place to stay or protection from undesirables. Two charming well-traveled older businessmen intervene, and welcome her back to their place. Little does she realize the flirtation, the (drugged) drinks, the hot tub games...it's all a front to lower her guard and get into her panties. The two men specialize in delivering girls like her into the hands of Southeast Asian human-traffickers for sex slavery. With that threat looming over her shoulder, they demand she do increasingly uncomfortable things to satisfy their appetites, and to get her trained as a good little fucktoy. Will she eventually fight back too hard that they sell her? Or will they develop a twisted sort of affection for each other, making her their little three way pet?

452E340.gif

Crush
Age Difference, Bareback, Begging, Bindings,Blackmail, Creampies, Cum Facials, Elitism, Excessive Cum, Exhibitionism/Voyeurism, Fear, Forced Clotheswearing, Gangbangs, Kissing/Licking, Mind Games, Multiple Orgasms, Non-Con, Obsession, Roughness, Student/Teacher

She'd risen above the specter of past allegations of misconduct with a student to land her dream job teaching at an exclusive private academy for the richest of the rich. In the wake of a painful breakup, she embraced the opportunity to live large at the beachfront school while minimizing her living expenses. However, she soon becomes the target of one student. Devin Johannes Bradshaw would be any girl's dream, but the star volleyball player sets his sights on the new teacher, playing vicious mind games. He spreads insinuations about her among other students and faculty. He slips blackmail photos of himself naked into her desk drawer. He asks her to chauffeur them on student nights out only to take compromising recordings. With the clout and reputation of Devin's family, speaking out will only draw a slap on the wrist for Devin, but could land her in hot water if anyone looks deeper into her background. Boxing her in, Devin exploits the new teacher for his cruel sexual gratification. Her dream job is about to become a nightmare.

qoNxF3K.png

SETFO: Special Espionage Training for Female Operators
Discipline/training, humiliation, degradation, semi-con/dub-con, non-con, bondage, action, misogyny, interrogations, light torture?, coercion/blackmail?

SETFO (Special Espionage Training for Female Operators) is a specialized 11-month intensive curriculum attached to the Central Intelligence Agency’s Special Operations department. Female Operators who successfully complete the training are immediately placed on a list of Operators eligible for sensitive missions to compromise high-value targets. The mission statement of SETFO is to turn what is traditionally seen as a weakness among Operators in the field - one’s female gender - and turn it into an asset.
Due to the exceptional nature of the training, eligible female Operators will be required to pass a physical, to waive all legal rights against SETFO and its personnel, and to undertake a non-disclosure agreement with violation punishable by court martial. The female Operator will be subjected to an intensive personalized regimen that will involve dehumanization, humiliation, receiving physical and mental abuse, real sexual acts, being videotaped while performing sexual acts for evaluation purposes, being subjected to nonconsensual sex acts, anti-torture training, and other extreme acts.
The 11-month program is based out of Camp Inveigle in the New York countryside. During the first month, the female Operator may withdraw from the training at any time, receiving a refund of any funds and no mark on her record. However after the first month induction, any attempt to withdraw from the program will result in the Operator losing her position at the CIA and being blacklisted by all United Stated and allied espionage organizations.

7NZR3OQ.jpg

1. Your cover has been compromised. If you are extracted, you will remain safe, however a terrorist cell leader known only as "Saladdin" will slip through the agency's fingers. On the other hand, if you remain in the field, you have a high risk of being abducted for enhanced interrogation, but you'll have a chance to identify the terrorist cell leader. What do you do?

2. Often, one's female gender is viewed as a hindrance or liability when it comes to field work. How might your gender serve as an asset in the field instead?

3. While on assignment at the Syrian embassy, paramilitary forces assemble to raid the embassy. Evacuation is ordered by the Department of State. Critical documents with proof of the agency being involved in Syria must be shredded. However, the Consul General is insistent on seeking a diplomatic solution and disobeys the evacuation command, putting himself and his staff at risk. How do you handle this situation?

4. Statistically, intelligence officers in the field are predominantly men, and you will often be surrounded by male special forces personnel. Many of these men have given up having families and normal relationships for the good of their nation, have seen combat and/or experienced PTSD, and are imbedded in hostile countries for months on end. How can you best show your appreciation for their service outside your normal line of duty?

5. An asset has information that can save agency personnel, but before he'll turn it over he wants you to perform a private dance for him. What do you do?

6. You are injured while training. This injury could affect your eligibility for a critical assignment. It seems like it's manageable if you're careful and take plenty of non-steroidal anti-inflammatories, but a re-injury could cripple you in the field. Do you tell your commanding officer or keep it to your self?

7. If you are captured by the enemy, as a woman, what can you expect to be threatened with?

8. Your current mark is a dictator's son in Latin America known for being a playboy who manhandles his girlfriends. The dictator's son has obtained US nuclear launch codes through the black market. He knows you only as your cover identity – an art gallery owner he is romantically interested in – but he's kept you at arm's distance since acquiring the codes, preventing you from looking at the safe they are stored in. The safe is located in his bedroom, but between the security personnel and camera, the only way to access it is if you sleep with him. What do you do?

Spy Games
Older man/younger woman, modern, obedience training, shower, cock and balls worship, rough sex, semi-con/dub-con, violence, action, interrogations, romance, light torture?, striptease and lap dance?

Sender is a rugged English spy engaged in a most dangerous game of cat-and-mouse with an international terrorist network. While undercover, he comes into contact with your character who may be an informant in over her head, an undercover spy in training whose cover he must keep, a high class escort or dancer who he needs to rescue from a villain and bring over to the English side. She is younger and totally overwhelmed, but trying to keep her head, and finds in him a sturdiness and a will to obey. Her trust in him and need to be his submissive girl only grow as he guides her thru webs of intrigue. However, she has a secretruths enemy coerced her to betray Sender at the opportune moment. What will he do to her when he finds out? And can she bring herself to follow thru on her original mission? Or will his dominance win out?

QdbvTPX.png

Older man/younger woman, high school/college, taboo, striptease and lap dance, plot twists, addicted to each other, multiple orgasms, cheating?, ageplay?, sugar daddy / escort?

Your girl takes a creative writing class from my college professor character. He might be her literary idol, or perhaps she's a raging feminist who often butts heads with his misogynist values, or a little of both. When she begins writing about adult themes - stripclubs, sex, alcohol, drugs, etc - that she doesn't have experience with, her teacher criticizes her for writing about what she hasn't experienced. Whether he finds her way too drunk at a bar or they reach an agreement after book club, she ends up giving him a lapdance. Against both their better judgement it becomes a regular indiscretion, with her grinding in her teacher's lap while they discuss her writing, each time becoming dangerously more intimate. When she runs into financial troubles at school, he offers to pay her, and their dynamic changes into one of dominance and submission. Will he leave his wife for her? Will he be caught and fired? Will she become his cum-loving little whore? Will she find a publisher for her novel thanks to him and they go their separate ways at the end of the year?

bCjxZGu.png

Understudy
Age difference, size difference, exploitation, interracial, modern (professional dance studio), con to dub/non-con, power imbalance, infatuation, sexy/slutty clothing, bareback sex, cum facials, risk of pregnancy, excessive cum, cock-and-ball worship, private dancing, ultimatums, begging, large cock

Teos Abadia runs a prestigious modern dance school in New York's up-and-coming Washington Heights arts district. Having retired from a choreography career, the 43-year-old Teos focuses on working with a small cohort of passionate dancers pushing the frontiers of modern, funk, and jazz dance. Usually only veteran dancers find their way into joining the Abadia dance school, a trail of sweat, aching joints, and sacrificed dreams leading to his doorstep. Your character, a young Afro-Cuban woman, longs to dance alongside a progressive crew and working with her favorite choreographer would be a dream come true. Dropping in on Teos' studio after hours, she happens to find him, and he gives her a chance to convince him over sangria at a nearby ceviche place. What begins as harmless flirtation develops into something darker and exploitative as the older choreographer manipulates the young dancer's aspirations for his own twisted gratification.

Inspirations for your character: Have another drink sweetie, Let's see those pretty eyes, How old are you?, Take it off nice and slow.

Screen-Shot-2018-04-06-at-11.55.38_1000.jpg

Ungentlemanly Caller
Coercion/blackmail, multiple partners, humiliation, degradation, exhibitionism/voyeurism, discipline, remote-control toys, remote domination

This idea is based on the chilling movie Compliance. Your character receives an anonymous phone call from a man with potent blackmail material on her, as well as a package with a subtle earpiece radio receiver. He threatens to release the blackmail material unless she goes to a public place and follows his instructions...which are terribly humiliating. Over the course of the RP, she can try to uncover his identity and motive, even as his requests become more intense and shameful. He may also impersonate authorities on other phone calls and attempt to get other people in her life in on the exploitation.

Some variations:
  1. A scenario where a young cop/detective/FBI agent is being blackmailed into doing what the caller says, whether it be illegal activity or doing horribly exploitative and demeaning acts.
  2. A scenario ripped straight from the silver screen, reflecting the story in Compliance based on a series of real-world prank calls where a young female waitresses were detained in the restaurant office on suspicion of a felony, and gradually subjected to more inhumane treatment over the course of the ordeal.
  3. A scenario where a vulnerable young woman at a some kind of support group starts to receive harassing messages revealing details and photos she thought buried in her past. If she doesn't do exactly what the voice says, he threatens to release them to the public and ruin her career.

BAaXTci.png

Workplace Conditioning
Coercion/blackmail, manipulation, multiple partners, bareback, bukkake, gangbang, non-con/dub-con, humiliation, degradation, exhibitionism/voyeurism, age difference, exploitation

Soon to graduate from college and eager to jumpstart her career in a competitive industry, a young woman finds a paid internship with a large construction manufacturing firm. Douglas Ritters, a chauvinist sales director, reluctantly hires her on. It is the kind of place which routinely sends out sales reps to give presentations to contractors, engineers, and architects, using glitzy marketing to secure contracts worth hundreds of thousands, even millions. It's a dog-eat-dog kind of work environment with already intense pressure on sales rep to meet quotas & out perform old commissions. The kind of environment a college grad might take to fresh out of school, or even work in during summers. Adding to this pressure, her employer Douglas Ritters pushes the boundaries of what's expected, insists she wear showy clothing to her presentations, increasingly growing more demanding with how far he tells her to go. How can she expect to make the sale if she's not willing to "go the extra mile"?

Shannon%20Hartigan.jpg

Last edited:
Sci-Fi Plots

2175: Starfire Eclipse
Space epic, warfare & militarism, misogyny, prejudice, alien culture, size difference, multiple partners, non-con, semi-con/dub-con, violence, interrogation, large cock/balls, excessive cum, hard cum facials, bukkake, moral dilemmas, torture?, tentacles?, guilt & redemption?, artificial intelligence?, nanite suit?, Stockholm Syndrome?

Amidst the colonization of Mars, a conflict breaks out between the three colonizing nations, with the United States widely regarded as the aggressor. Propaganda within the nation and its off world stations, however, paints a very different picture. With morale at its lowest, humanity makes first contact with the Yaazarans (potential alien appearances), but it ends violently, sparking a 10 year war with shifting allegiances and no end in sight. An aspiring young pilot, your character is recruited to the US Space Force...either thanks to her extraordinary qualifications, her nepotistic connections, or her willingness to compromise her values at the behest of a misogynistic recruitment officer. Trained as part of an elite task force sent to delve deep into Yaazaran space, your character's orders are to strike one of their motherships. Jump gate miscalculations. Political division. Betrayal. Cowardice. Nothing goes as planned. Stranded in enemy space, your character must adapt to the Yaazaran way of life as a thiatirana (valued captive), and see the present conflict through the eyes of radically different culture. Will she turn renegade? Will she devise an escape or contact her compatriots for rescue? Can she reintegrate back into the US Space Force and humanity upon her return?

tsZlvGz.png

For your listening pleasure while you read:

]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4WRcaR-5Q[/youtube]

Derelict
Altered reality, sci-fi, multiple partners, gangbang, non-con, semi-con/dub-con, violence, terror, aliens, survival, gore?, mind control?, arousal drugs?

As the psychologist (or xeno-biologist) aboard a search and rescue mission, your character is tasked with determining what happened to the crew of Argos station, a space station that now drifts derelict dangerously close to an asteroid belt. Docking aboard the station, you and the team you are a part of are tasked with restoring emergency power to the station, preventing its descent into the asteroid belt, recovering the chief medical officer's data logs, accessing the lower levels which have been blocked off by fused bulkhead doors, and discovering what happened to the crew. Complications will arise the deeper you investigate, including strange behavior among the men on your team and an alien life form present on the derelict station with a voracious appetite.

Dead-Space-21.jpg

Spiritpunk
Sci-fi, mindbender/mind-fuck, aliens/extradimensional monsters, tentacles, coercion/blackmail, exhibition/voyeurism, excessive cum, gangrape, fear, non-con/dub-con

2035 London. A secret government project has found holes between this world and the "other side", an unknown dimension of unfathomable Cthulu-esque horrors. Their only chance of sealing these tears in the fiber of reality are "psis", psychically gifted youth who have an inexplicable connection to the beings of the "other side." Brought in by the Office of Psi Affairs, your character is subjected to a battery of interviews and tests, knowing full well that if her identity as a "psi" is found out that she'll be enlisted into the government's program. Soon, however, her gifts manifest with a stronger connection to the entities than any living "psi" yet...

ubyG7sL.png

Sci-fi, corruption, crime, stripping/dancing, prostitution, degradation/humiliation, violence, alien sex, possibly more depending upon our scenario

Deep in the belly of Coruscant, miles and miles below the surface lies a crime-ridden Underworld controlled by brutal gangsters, riotous swoop gangs, alien protection rackets, and crooked cops. Grime and exploitation are layered thick down here, where barely any sunlight offers hope of redemption. During the Empire's control of Coruscant (between Episodes 3 and 4), the deepest most hidden recesses of the Underworld known as Level 1313 become the hiding place of countless refugees... shattered resistance fighters, deposed Coruscant nobles who supported the Republic, and marginalized aliens... all prey to the monstrous gangsters who rule the Underworld.

About the twisted sexist sub-culture of the Underworld: Coruscant Underworld Google Drive PDF

star_wars_1313.0.0.jpg

Cyberpunk: The Icarus Pogrom
Cyberpunk 2077, dystopia, misogyny, elitism, humiliation/degradation, non-con, rape, blackmail/coercion, fear, stalking, forced stripping/lapdancing, hard choices, gunplay/knifeplay, biotech?, hypnotism/brainwashing?, drugs?

System-lite home-brew Cyberpunk character creation

Night City has its own special pulse and rhythm, between the hissing of VTOL engines, the rasping cough that goes hand-in-hand with the smog-choked air, the sizzle of street vendors, and the constant thrum of neon lights. Criminals move through the rain-slicked alleys, but just as invisible are those moving amidst halls of corporate power. That's where Free Citizen Press comes in – journalists and hackers who hold accountable those beyond the arm of the law. A trail of conveniently overdosed strippers, a governor with skeletons in his closet, a cloning program with no digital paper trail, and a rising tide from the unethical neo-pharmaceutical lobby. The Icarus Project – only a name so far, but what does it mean? An ambitious journalist is hot on the trail of a conspiracy reaching across the upper echelons, however the forces arraying against her are extreme – relentless counter-intel agents, sadistic criminals in the corporation's employ, entitled chauvinist corpos, and worse. Soon, she will find herself over her head, drowning in neon and chrome.

qfFF5fK.jpg

Cyberpunk: Pure Neon Show
Cyberpunk 2077, dystopia, virtual reality, ageplay (16-19 vs. 40's), corruption, dub-con, heavy exploitation, stripping/lapdancing, manipulation, electric toys, nightclubs, orgasm/pleasure control and denial, dirty dancing

System-lite home-brew Cyberpunk character creation

Beyond the mean streets, an overworked father addicted to pain medication tries to keep his daughter safe from the depredations of Night City. However, the more he neglects his teen daughter, the more she seeks escape and solace in the virtual worlds of her Kaskuera-0SX virtual reality headwear. The room was called Pure Neon Show. Getting there required disabling the parental controls, and copying in a bit of unsophisticated coding into the system structure. An unexpected friendship forms between her and user TStar, who begins to manipulate the lonely teen, playing off her need for attention, approval, and connection. TStar leads her down the rabbit hole into a twisted subculture, inching closer and closer towards those things her father has tried to protect her from... the only question is how far will she go?

3ff0cb9fce3101a5ae6bdebaff49adc6.png

Soonyin Gone Too Far
Allure of fame, corruption, dub-con, pushing the limit, heavy exploitation, sexy/slutty clothing, worst impulses magnified, wicked management, designer drugs, video/photography, dirty dancing, stripping/lapdancing, age difference, interracial, marketing algorithms leading to dark scenarios, burgeoning AI

Five minutes in the future, K-Pop is careening towards shady management and over-the-top performances, all under the eye of the Algorhythm. Every challenge she faces, every person she betrays, every cherished principle she violates, is another step on electric ladder of fame stretching out before her into the infinite horizon. Soonyin's ambition almost has a life of its own. She will have the wealth she lacked growing up. She will be idolized and see crowds screaming her name. She will have her best friend's man. But the higher she goes, the more those subconscious demons come out to play, and the more her manager Gyeong (and her subsequent mangers if she eclipses him) pushes her to appease the Algorythym. Developed by Ceres Corporation, the Algorhythm shows the lightning path to success and fame, breaks down the public appearances, the facial cues, even the dance moves that will catapult young K-Pop talent to success.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Superhero/Vigilante Plots

The Cognac Killer (DC, OC+Batman)
Dark themes (suicide, mental illness, self-harm, trauma), mystery, age difference, corruption, seedy undercover scenes, fear, pseudo-sidekick, party scenes, forced drug use, blackmail/coercion, obsession, disintegrating hero?, idol worship?, cheating on boyfriend?, secrets to hide?, going down on Batman?, forced by Batman?, crooked cops?, gun/knife play?

Four suicides all occurring on Cognac Street running through the heart of Gotham. Four tragic stories of people pushed passed the brink within a month of each other. Media pressure is mounting on the police to investigate, yet this new form of crime leaves Detective Josh Azeveda chasing phantoms. Cassidy Hutchins, an intrepid young Gotham uni student, needs answers after being impacted by one of the deaths. As she becomes deeper immersed in the case, a common thread connects the four victims: they were driven to kill themselves by someone who preyed on their psychological weak points. A new breed of serial murderer is stalking Gotham. During her investigation, Cassidy crosses paths with the Batman at certain points as he pursues investigating one of the deaths, yet even the Dark Knight isn't convinced the deaths are connected and seems to increasingly be struggling with his own inner demons. Unwilling or unable to let it go, Cassidy applies her mousetrap mind, flexible view of the law, and bits of Batman's help to tracking down the killer, but at what cost? Her morals and very psyche are on the line as she begins a game of cat and mouse with "The Cognac Killer."

cognac killer.png

Legacy Killer (DC/homemade, OC)
Vigilantism, PTSD, gang-rape, rape, dark psychology, abuse, violence & action, moral dilemmas, forced stripping, risky sex, bareback, therapist/client, vigilante/villain, sex addiction, strength and size difference, (forced) pornography?, vigilante/mentor?, drug/alcohol abuse?, flashbacks?

Several years have passed since the Carnival Killer was convicted, and Greyshield hung up his cowl and mysteriously vanished from Coast City. Former sidekick to Greyshield, your character was lifted out of a dark situation in her teens and trained in his image, never quite able to reach the high standards the eccentric millionaire set before her. Greyshield had more traditional views and a code against killing, which led to your character and him increasingly disagreeing. Her training came to a head when two events changed her relationship to her mentor forever. When Greyshield was distraught after a failed mission, your character realized her latent feelings towards him, and consoled the aging vigilante with a handjob in the armored Greywagon. This disrupted their mentoring dynamic, and led to your character going out solo one night. That night she was victimized in an act of extreme gang-rape, and afterwards your character stepped away from the vigilante life to heal as best she could and seek a semblance of normalcy. Hundreds of hours of therapy and she's not getting too triggered during the day, but still struggling to keep down a 9-to-5 job, and the nightmares are like a wound that never heals. Despite organized crime being on the rise, your character has kept away from the old Greystone manor, avoiding those painful memories. However, a string of recent killings echo a haunting resemblance to the Carnival Killer, and your character is faced with reclaiming Greyshield's legacy and confronting a new threat to Coast City.

tenor.gif

Zatanna Origins (DC)
Dark magic, occult, sexual rites, monsters, undead, investigation, coercion & trickery, hypnotism & mind control, unsavory deals, abusive/exploitative mentors, non-con and/or dub-con, stage performance, stripping/lapdancing, exhibitionism/voyeurism, other dimensions

Giovanni "John" Zatara is a well-regarded name among stage magicians and illusionists, having toured across the world with rare performances beyond his rivals. Zatanna handled the things her showboating father was ill-equipped for, whether money or handling bookings, and sometimes when the crowd was less civil, she'd be dragged onto stage as her father's lovely assistant, with fishnet stockings showing off the hint of her ass. When her father goes abruptly missing during one of his shows, the police bungle their leads, and Zatanna is left investigating the truth of what befell her father. Her journey brings her face to face with a seedy magical underbelly to the world she knew, discovery that her father was involved in real occult practices, and that she has inherited her father's magic tomes and extra dimensional libraries. All signs point toward some thing abducting or killing her father, and whatever that thing is, it is coming for her next. To face the entity responsible for her father's disappearance and either rescue him or find peace with his death, she'll need all the help she can get, even if those allies initially see her as little more than a piece of ass and a preening witchling deserving of little respect.

Justice-League-Dark-Movie-Concept-Art-Rejected-Ideas.jpg

Broken Vigilante (any comic universe, OC)
Photography/videotaping, gangbang, humiliation, public humiliation, semi-/dub-con, violence, rough sex, bondage, spanking, corruption?

She is a young masked crime fighter who looks good in tight spandex. He is a criminal mastermind who enjoys manipulating people into committing crimes that serve his purpose. Only catch is, in normal life he is also an FBI agent, and she is a journalist. The FBI are investigating her. She thinks she's pretty tough, but once the vigilante and the mastermind cross paths, he coerces her into increasingly humiliating acts, even setting up a fan page with video of her humiliations.

zK0l47f.png

Tattered Capes ("Boys"-like universe, OC)
Power imbalance, dub-con, obsession, degradation/humiliation, drugs/alcohol, twisted psychology, cat and mouse, leverage, coercion/blackmail, stripping/lapdancing, multiple partners, sick rock albums

There's a little bit of monster in every hero. Years ago, YC's father was a two-bit criminal who had the misfortune of running into the masked hero Prometheus; though he survived, he was left a shattered man relying on opioids to maintain some semblance of functionality. YC would watch with growing disdain as these costumed vigilantes were paraded by the press as "heroes." When at last her father died to an overdose it was the final straw for YC. That thin line between justice, revenge, proving herself, or simply being spiteful soon blurs as she goes up against the retired Prometheus. When the League of Champions disbanded under a cloud of shady accusations, Tobias Hawke hung up his cape, started a family, and settled into a normal job as a securities consultant. A normal human would seem to have no chance against the former Prometheus with all his superpower, but your character is cunning and increasingly willing to go to extremes. However, Tobias has his family to think of and is trying to turn over a new leaf without the use of powers. Despite this, YC's provocation awakens a darker part of himself that he thought he'd closed the door on.

For your listening pleasure while you read: The Boys Season 2 Soundtrack

The-Boys-Season-2-Poster-The-Female-the-boys-amazon-prime-video-43498200-913-913.jpg

Victor Hollow vs... (any universe, OC)
Mind games, remote domination, coercion, photography/video, non-con through proxy, dirty talk, verbal abuse, sexual objectification, distressing choices, humiliation, forced clotheswearing, forced pornography?

In a world where a heroine is as much about her brand as she is about protecting the welfare of her city, there is a new villain on the scene known only as Hollow. He wants to peel back the gilded veneer, reveal the corruption, show that the city's favored heroine is nothing but a gussied up instagram slut, and tear down the symbols that sustain hope. Commissioner Gottlieb of the LAPD is at a loss for how to deal with this new sort of criminal whose crimes are conducted anonymously through third parties, message boards, and elaborate traps. Hollow is a digital ghost pushing the city inch by inch towards anarchy. His latest ploy involved a tenement housing near Union Square with civilians outside and a SWAT team breaching inside – an artful stage to draw out the heroine who would serve as his next example.

lvGn4dF.png

Last edited:
Updated with "Malevolence", edits to "Magician's Assistant", and the plots I'm currently playing.

Had some partners drop, and I'm coming back to role-playing after end of semester flurry. Updated the plots I'm current playing.

Re-opened What Dwells Inside; sadly two partners have tried starting this and ended up disappearing. Maybe third time's a charm? ;)

Also re-opened The White King.

Broken Vigilante is taken.

Added a few more modern/horror plots that I'd forgotten about :)

Fantasy
Apprentice of the Sword
Malevolence

Horror
The Magician's Assistant
What Dwells Inside (taken)
Detained

Modern
Bachelor Party
Broken in Bangkok
Spy Games (taken)
Ungentlemanly Caller

Sci-Fi
Derelict (taken)

Superheroes
Broken Vigilante (any universe, OC)
The White King (Marvel, OC)

Just updated my active RPs, added some more images to my galleries, and fixed broken links.

I am open to adding one more role-play with the right person.

Made a few updates to my request thread. Added "The Mesmerist" horror plot and "Spiritpunk" sci-fi plot.

Apologies for folks I've kept waiting - catching up on my role-plays steadily. :)

Getting back to role-plays I lost track of these last couple months. Also updated my request thread!

Catching up on my role-plays again - sorry for the delay! Also open to one more RP with the right person.

I am back with a freshly repaired laptop, catching up on my role-plays once again!

Also, I've updated my request thread, cleaned formatting, and added a new "Workplace Conditioning" (Modern) plot.

Updated with a new modern plot: "Bad Habit."

Catching up on my role-plays again! I'm very lucky to have met some great writers on Blue Moon :)

Apologies for my delays – have some pressing issues that needed attention.

Made minor edits & updated with a new modern plot: "Understudy."

I've been slammed by grad school, work, and less pleasant things, but getting back to my replies. When my muse is stressed it's hard to find the right creative spark to write. Apologies again for the delay!

Catching up on replies - thank you for your patience. :)

Updated main thread, possibly looking for one more RP.

Back
Top Bottom