Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Absences and the like...

NotOwen

Planetoid
First off and foremost, I would like to thank Sara4811 and FemShep for the wonderful role plays. I would also like to apologise for my rather long absence with little or no cue to my "month long death".

I would like to state that I am NOT abandoning ANY RP's or stopped the using of BlueMoon RolePlaying.com! I care for you gal's, abandoning seems to be a huge problem here at BMRP, and I don't want to give the wrong message.

The reason for my disappearance was based upon three different things.
1. My Grandfathers death
I needed to attend a funeral across the country, as my Grandfather and I were very close. I had to attend, no questioning it.
2. BMRP was updated...
For some reason, either BlueMoon was updated, or my Nintendo DSi was acting up to the point of where I wrote long posts (difficult on those bloody things) and submitted them, only to forever see a spinning circle that eventually lead to a timeout, or a 405 error, and after all that...
3. My dumbass roommate took our surge protector on the router and used it elsewhere!
....and guess what happened? Lightning storm. I had to go through TWO DIFFERENT ROUTERS before I got the working third. Money was wasted, we nearly couldn't pay the (overpriced) monthly apartment bill.

That's my story! Sorry for the confusion or sadness I may have caused. I shall return to RP'ing shortly...

Back
Top Bottom