Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Emi's cravings !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emi

Planetoid
Emi's cravings

Plot #1:
Arranged marriage
A rich family is learns that if they continue down the same road with their company they'll end up being broke, so the parents decide to marry off their 19-year old daughter to the son of another rich family. The couple is sent on a vacation together to get to know each other, but they don't get along. She is hot-tempered and he's a player. After the vacation ends they find out that the wedding is only a few hours away, despite the fact that the two don't get along.
Now they have to learn to live together.
(Romance, story-driven, though sex is included. Depends on how the story develops. Long term)

Plot #2:
A rich guy is tired of the shallow girls surrounding him. He want's something more than a relationship based on money. This is why he travels to another city, where hardly anyone knows who he is, and enters a speed-dating event. He doesn't expect much, but here he finds this girl, who is honest, but a bit shy.
They feel drawn to each other. So what happens next? Does she ever find out he's rich? And if so, how does she react? etc.
(Romance, story-driven, bdsm. Long term. Based on Fifty Shades, though altered a bit.)

Emi's Ons & Offs

Do's and Don't's

Do's:
  • Long posts is a plus, but not necessary. I value quality over quantity.
  • Be creative :)
  • Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong and I will do the same :)
  • Third person, past tense only.

Don't's:
  • Don't just leave an on-going rp without telling me. (Of course it is humanly possible to forget sometimes(I've done it too and I apologize beforehand if it should happen))
  • Don't godmode. It leaves nothing for me to write and you might as well write a story on your own.
  • No oneliners. I will most likely drop the rp (though not without asking you to add a bit more. If you can't, I'm out)

Kinks

I have many more kinks than the ones you see beneath, but these are the essential ones and should give you a good idea of what I'm into.
Please respect that 'no', means no with no exceptions.

Fave:
  • General:
    • Story-driven mixed with smut - purely smut makes me feel bored pretty fast.
    • Anatomically correct - meaning humans only or human looking creatures.
    • School scenes
    • Romance
    • Realism - though I don't mind a bit of fantasy once in a while.
    • Intelligent partners
    • Plot twists
    • F/M
    • Realism - no unnaturally sized breasts, ass or cock
  • Sexual:
    • BDSM (bondage, spanking and the likes)
    • Non-con
    • Toys
    • Teasing

Yes:
  • General:
    • Sex-driven - okay once in a while
    • Multiple characters
    • Vampires
    • Non-sexual roleplays
  • Sexual:
    • Anal sex (receiving)
    • Electric toys

Maybe:
  • General:
    • Inexperienced partners
    • Pregnancy or risk thereof
    • Mind control
  • Sexual:
    • Exhibitionism
    • Master/Pet

No:
  • General:
    • M/M - I only play females.
    • Monsters
    • Beastiality
    • Incest
  • Sexual:
    • Vore, gore, death
    • Anything toilet related

Will be updated at later date

Plot two sounds like it has so much potential, like if he tries hiding it to an extreme extent, like living in a down scale apartment, using old cars and what not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom