Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Females for Roleplays Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

Star
Introduction

Exactly what the title says. I'm in the mood for some roleplay action!

-My name's Rage, and I'm completely a heterosexual roleplayer. I only roleplay with females playing female characters. I understand that most smut roleplays are short-term, but if there is a way to make a very smutty roleplay long-term I would be happy to hear any ideas. Outside of roleplaying I do have a life and I understand you do as well, so I try to notify all my partners on my availability.

-I prefer my partners to be literate, with basic grammar and spelling skills. I know that I'm not a fantastic writer myself, but I try my best to write out detail and scenes. I also understand that posting length will always vary, but I like to keep up around 2 paragraphs at the very least. If you give me something with good quality, I'll be sure to give it right back to you!

-My F-list needs a bit of updating, but if there is anything that you would love in a roleplay let me know. I'm open to most anything, and I'll let you know if there is something that doesn't thrill me!

-I also like to roleplay on AIM or YIM, so those of you out there that are interested in instant messaging, let me know!

-Also I like playing tentacle creatures, monsters, beasts, and I rather enjoy furries. So don't feel afraid to ask me about any of these!

Pairings and Plots

-Setting: Fantasy

Plot 1: A dark, evil king has just conquered a great country and has taken in numerous slaves for his twisted fantasies and desires. Using his wicked magic and strange potions, he forcibly bends them to his will, breaking their minds to obey and love him whether they be humans or elves. A Master x Slave pairing, and can include multiple players for the king to indulge himself in.

Plot 2: A young warrior prince finds himself captured after fighting in a vicious last stand in a battle against the malevolent dark elves. He's taken back to their homeland, being watched over by the princess of the dark elves herself. He is forced by her father to serve her, whether it be acting as a servant or fighting as her bodyguard. After a period of time they began to understand one another, and love begins to blossom in the darkness of the dark elf city.

Plot 3: A doctor finds himself in a caravan moving from village to village. Turns out, bandits end up raiding it and taking prisoners, with him included. The bandit group is led by a woman, and takes advantage of his medical knowledge as they are chased by guards and bounty hunters. Can the doctor find love in the terrifying woman? Could be fantasy roleplay or even a post-apocalyptic roleplay.

-Setting: Supernatural

Plot 1: Werewolves, Vampires, monsters ect., John Hayter knows they all exist. Why? Because his bar is paradise for those hidden creatures, and he's the only human who manages it. Some nights, he listens to the hard life of some of his patrons, and other nights he acts as the voice of reason. He gets enough business to keep his little bar going, but recently he's been wanting something more. And then she walks in...

-Setting: Modern, Real-Time

Plot 1: Jack has a big problem: He wants his son's girlfriend. It doesn't matter that he has a wife, and it doesn't matter that he has a good social standing in today's society... he can't get her out of his head. So finally he calls her over alone with the excuse of talking about his son and makes his move. Can be long or short-term, non-con or consensual. *NO LONGER AVAILABLE*

Plot 2: A big-time mob boss decides to finally get back at the annoying chief of police that has bothered him for years. He does this by kidnapping his wife (and or daughter) and brings her to his estate. His plan: Turn her into the biggest cock-craving cumslut he can.

Plot 3: Travis hates the country. He hates the music, the sun, the farming, and would almost rather die than live there. But when his father decides to move there, he has no choice. It's like a living hell, especially with that farm-girl next door that he absolutely can't get along with. Or can he?... City Boy x Farm Girl

-Fandom

Fallout 3

Skyrim

Pokemon

Final Fantasy VII

Avatar: Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Borderlands

-Other pairings:

Boss x Worker

Step Brother x Step Sister

Incest (Brother x Sister, Father x Daughter, Cousins)

Anthro x Anthro

Scientist x Experiment Gone Wrong

-If you have an AIM or a YIM and would like to roleplay through either of those, I'd be happy to oblige!

-Expect this thread to be updated from time to time. If you like whatever you see, please shoot me a pm!

I would love to do the abduction of the mom and daughter long term, non-con. Message me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom