Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detailed, literate, plot, substance- looking for M or F characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shey

Meteorite
Hello, I'm new and here goes my first request thread...

I will start by saying that I am not looking for short term smut. I am looking for someone who is interested in creating a good story that will contain adult content and sex scenes as appropriate to the story. I enjoy characters with depth and exploring who they are as the story develops. I write primarily straight relationships, but there are some MxM pairings I will make exceptions for.

What I am looking for...
- playing over email or PM—could be convinced to do IM on occasion.
- I would prefer at least 2-3 posts a week but I am understanding of busy schedules.
- third person, past tense
- literacy. Typos are forgivable, but I would like my partner to know how to use real words, spell-check etc.
- quantity. I would prefer an average of 2-3 paragraphs per post. More or less is okay depending on the scene but I will not accept less than a good paragraph.
- quality. I love detailed description and substance. I am interested in sharing how my character is feeling and what's going through their minds and I'm interested to know those things about your character too.

I have a few character/plot ideas that I would enjoy writing with someone but I would be open to other suggestions. I am willing to write more than one main character and minor characters if we come up with a story involving multiple characters but I would appreciate my partner be willing to reciprocate—I don't want to be doing all of the work.

Please PM me if any of the following interest you.

#1 - Male werewolf x ?
Genre: modern fantasy (vampires/werewolves)
My character: powerful male werewolf - an escaped convict trying to adapt to his new change as a werewolf. He has multiple forms ranging from human to vicious monster to normal wolf. He's in his late 30s/early 40s, 6'4", muscular and very intelligent- the bad ass/bad boy type. Hardened by a rough life, he doesn't have much 'humanity' left in him and he can be a bit of an ass. He is dominant, straight and will enjoy sex (in human form ONLY) with no strings attached—but it's possible that the right woman could soften his heart toward romance.

Possible pairings:
- female lover. I'd love to play with a character who is strong enough to put up with his tough guy exterior and patient enough to find his more gentle nature. She could be human, vampire or werewolf but please read 'werewolf ally' below if you want to play a werewolf.
- vampire antagonist (male or female). I would be looking for a character with either a cruel streak or a love of control/power. You and/or other vampires capture my character and subject him to the blood bond which enslaves his mind/will to obey your character.. most of the time anyway- he's able to resist sometimes. He would primarily be used to fight as a weapon but his intellect and body are equally exploitable. If you're playing a sexy female vampire, it wouldn't always take much convincing to get him to fuck you senseless but an element of non-con would be involved. Non-con MxM is also a possibility, but I'd be just as happy if you play a male vamp who is not interested in my char for sex.
- werewolf ally (male or female). I am only interested in playing with a second werewolf character if your character has been a werewolf for many years and becomes a kind of mentor to mine. I would also ask that your character not be as physically strong as mine- you could be faster/stealthier or be really good at other things but when it comes to brute strength and ripping things apart, my character will be taking the cake even if he's lacking control/technique etc.

Side notes:
- if you are willing to play both a female lover and a vampire antagonist, I will love you forever and do my best to play a second character of your choice.
- I am not interested in writing any kind of legitimate bestiality/incest, but if you are interested in writing some in-game taboo, we could make things interesting. For example, werewolves sleeping with each other could be forbidden and considered incest to their kind—something my character wouldn't care about. Or maybe as a human or vampire mating with a werewolf in human form is still viewed as against the rules and akin to bestiality.

#2 - Male slave x ?
Genre: modern/sci fi - looking to explore some deep sexual psychology in this story
My character: Male in his twenties. He was sold into slavery and isn't very happy about it, constantly fighting and trying to escape. He's average height and build, quite attractive but certainly not effeminate. His harsh reality has made it hard for him to trust people, but he has a good heart and is fiercely loyal to those he's grown to trust. He is straight but won't take the initiative in a romantic relationship—he'll need a little guidance in that department.

Possible pairings:
- female romantic interest. She could be a house servant, nurse/doctor taking care of him, or they could meet after he escapes and she could be just about anyone.
- male master. You are a sadistic slave owner who loves nothing more than asserting his power/dominance over his non-compliant slaves. This would involve non-con MxM but that doesn't mean your character has to be gay or that the rape has to be about the sex. Rape is about control and I'm very interested in writing a relationship that focuses on the psychology of that.
- male friendship/romantic interest. You play a gay male character who befriends me. You know I'm straight but I don't know you are gay and attracted to/in love with me. Our relationship develops into very strong friendship and eventually I find out that you're attracted to me... am I persuaded to try?

# 4- Male convict x ?
Genre: post-apocalyptic. Something has devastated the earth's population and civilizations. Alien invasion? Nuclear war? Disease? Zombies? (open for discussion). Optional: Part of the story could take place in the prison itself- could be interesting to explore how an apocalyptic event affects prison life.
My character: He's in his late 30s/early 40s, 6'4", muscular and intelligent- the bad ass/bad boy type. Hardened by a rough life, he doesn't have much 'humanity' left in him and he can be a bit of an ass. He is dominant, straight and will enjoy sex with no strings attached—but it's possible that the right woman could soften his heart toward romance.
Possible pairings: there are many open for discussion but I'm mostly interested in a female romantic interest. I'd love to play with a character who is strong enough to put up with his tough guy exterior and patient enough to find his more gentle nature.

#5 - Female alien x ?
Genre: sci fi. Aliens have invaded earth and the war has been devastating. Part of the problem is that the aliens can take on human form and pass themselves off as human.
My character: Female alien who has infiltrated your community in human form—no body knows that I am one of the aliens. I'm envisioning her to look Asian in her 20s, but I am flexible on her appearance. She is straight but loathes the idea of mating with a human... at least at first- after a while the notion doesn't seem so bad, especially when there's a handsome man who keeps making eyes at her.
Possible pairings: there are many open for discussion but I'm mostly interested in playing with a mature (at least 27 please?) human male who would be a romantic interest. Of course, shit will hit the fan when her secret comes out... oh the drama!

Side note: I am envisioning only human form x human sex scenes, but I might be convinced to allow our characters to explore her sexuality in her true form/body later in the story if there is mutual interest, but it does Not involve tentacles so don't bother going there.

Writing sample:

Hunter stood on the bleak, damp dock looking up at the colossal cargo ship rusting on the Willamette River. It matched the one Joe had described to him but that didn't make it any more inviting. There was no movement, no lighting, nothing that would draw attention to it in any way. The only confirmation Hunter had that he was in the right place was the small group of men standing a couple hundred yards away chatting over a smoke. Hunter recognized several of their faces from previous fights and when the wind stirred his direction, he recognized their scents too—they were usually the ones standing around outside as lookouts, or occasionally inside placing bets.

He was in the right place for an illegal professional street fight. So why was he feeling uneasy? Pulling out his lighter and a cigarette, Hunter lit it up and took his time smoking it as an excuse to hang around and watch the area. People were slow to arrive, but there was still plenty of time before the fight started. The fact that Hunter continued to recognize faces and not smell anything suspicious was reassuring. He even saw Joe show up with a couple of his normal buddies. They followed the others on board and disappeared below decks.

Nothing was out of place. Perhaps the only reason for his unease was the fact that last time he had almost been killed by the unexpected challenge from a vampire. A vampire.. challenging a werewolf.. in the middle of a professional human street fight. What the hell had that walking corpse been thinking? Lessons learned though. No more making or taking open challenges, no more using these fights to let off steam, and most importantly: don't ever grapple with a vampire. If he did those things, he should be able to avoid a repeat of that disaster even if another uninvited blood sucker showed up with a permanent death wish.

Finished with his cigarette, and with no reason not to go inside, Hunter tossed the glowing butt to the pavement, adjusted the backpack he had over one shoulder and stepped out into the open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom