Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Land of Plenty - looking for hardcore and/or discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominica Potestas

Planetoid
Putting out a post out there for a setting that has been growing in my mind after talking to a few contacts (this is why planning is fun!).

What I am looking for
  • IM only (YIM). Forum may be considered as this universe takes off.
  • No one-liners
  • Either extremely sadistic smut OR something with plot - hours of blowjobs won't interest me

The world

In this world, women outnumber men by a massive margin (something in the region of one man to every 500 women) due to a genetic mutation. This could either be in a post-acop Earth or on some counter-Earth, but I only do humans.

You would think the women would overpower the men? Well no, the other way round. As the mutation advanced, human society adapted to allow for polygamy, and a situation where the rare men held all the power. The society evolved through the centuries to a state where all women are now considered property. Women are slaves, objects that could be bought and sold, raped and tortured or put to hard labour, or even killed, without repercussions.

Of course, simply by being male, a man is one of the highest class, a noble. Every man belongs to a noble family, with most men having one or two sons. Usually the eldest son inherits the title, estate and harem of the father, while younger sons usually enter the civil service to earn their wealth. Above the nobility there is a King, who rules over the kingdom. The lack of men makes for a peaceful realm with no standing army, most politics conducted through court intrigue and trade.

Women on the other hand are given a good training and indoctrination until they reach a set age, at which point they most be sold at public auction. Incest and underage sex is still illegal. If a man wants a slave, he can wander down to the town square and purchase one usually for less than the price of a pig.

Almost all women accept this arrangement and accept a life of servitude, lacking the concept of an equal society. There are a small number of 'feral women' roaming the countryside, descendants of escaped slaves with no owner, who men can hunt down and capture for themselves.

Most slave discipline is administered on plantations and in the castles, There is also a simple justice system. If an Owner feels a his slave is guilty of the highest crime, feminism, then there is a simple punishment; the slave is disowned, and she cannot appeal or speak in her defence.

To be disowned, is to become a non-person, completely subhuman. As nobody owns you, it is in nobody's interests to look after you. These non-people are chained up at Feminist Repository points, literally chained to the wall and left to their fate. Passers-by can rape, impregnate and maim and torture to their hearts content. In some places men can hire out non-people for a short while for free, like a library book. It is important to note that feminists pass on their non-person status to their daughters, and to their daughters and so on. Most owned women have a better life by virtue of having an owner who has some interest in keeping them healthy to serve them/sell on. Feminists have NO protection. Most Feminist Repositories have a caretaker, who will make sure they are not signed out for too long, but will never help the feminists, even during childbirth or death.

Stories
I am looking for male or female counterparts. I can play one girl, a lot of girls, or a man, I don't mind.

Sadistic roles for men would be;
  • An sadistic man who quite happily terrorises, rapes and tortures his slaves.
  • A caretaker for a feminist repository
  • A poacher or government worker who looks for feral women
  • A man who likes to own fighting girls, who he forces to fight to the death

Uber masochistic roles for women;
  • A slave sold at auction
  • A girl at a feminist repository

Less hardcore roles could include
  • A strict but not sadistic slaveowner who has political ambitions or wants to expand his estate.

Please PM me or add me on YIM (erpgames)

I find this idea incredibly Hot! later tonight if i'm not busy i will probably send you a friend request/roleplay request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom