Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Disney villains win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairestOfAll

Planetoid
So this is something I've had running through my mind for a LONG while. I've always wanted to do it, so I figured I'd see if anyone was interested.

In a world where the Disney villains win... Maleficent has created a sort of prison/institution where the heroes/princesses/etc are kept, where the villains can come and get their jollys in any way they see fit. And they don't have to just play with their own counterpoint heroes/princesses, either. If Jafar wants to spend an evening with Ariel, cool. If Mother Gothel wants to play with Rapunzel and Snow White, okay. Ursula wants to spend some time with Tarzan? Neat! Its a free for all. :)

Would anyone be interested? There are so many character options and so many possible combinations to play!

(Note: I'm a fan of non-con, bondage and other such shenanigans. Major kinks. Damsels in distress are fun. Also I prefer to play females/subs!)

---

EDIT!:

Woah, I'm back! And as always, looking for some Disney action! Throw your pairings at me, but current ideas I have are:

Hans/Anna
Hans/Elsa
Rapunzel/Gothel
Rapunzel/Stabbington Brothers
Snow White/Queen Grimhilde
Merida/Elinor
Merida/Suitors
Jafar/Jasmine
Belle/Gaston
Ariel/Ursula
Ariel/Triton

I'd also be cool with Disney Princess/Random Master. :)

*bump* Please note this will always be an open request, as I am very interested in trying different character pairings and scenarios! So if you are interested, reply here, or shoot me a PM! :)

This does sound like it could be fun, and there's a lot that could be played around with, I'm up for this, definitely.

Woah, I'm back! And as always, looking for some Disney action! Throw your pairings at me, but current ideas I have are:

Hans/Anna
Hans/Elsa
Rapunzel/Gothel
Rapunzel/Stabbington Brothers
Snow White/Queen Grimhilde
Merida/Elinor
Merida/Suitors
Jafar/Jasmine
Belle/Gaston
Ariel/Ursula
Ariel/Triton

I'd also be cool with Disney Princess/Random Master. :)

Woo, I'm back! And looking for action... :)

Would love a plot with story and sex... :3 maybe a master with a princess slave or two? OC or canon, doesn't matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom