Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dom Male, for Rough YIM Roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara_walker19

Planetoid
Ok... I've never done one of these before so bare with me! I'm 27, and I've been roleplaying on yahoo messenger for probably 8 years or so now, but I only found out about this forums recently.

My main quirk is I am submissive, sometimes extremely, and I continue to like to play as such, I like things rough too, sometimes harder still, so don't feel you have to hold back. Check my f-list http://www.f-list.net/c/sarax for what I like, as long as its not on my No list, I'll consider it.

I do also like detail plays, not necessarily block paragraphs for posts, but I have a vivid imagination and like descriptions, colours etc.

Currently liking the idea of blindfold, gags, and lots of tears.

PM me to find out more!

Sara x

Reading your f-list...I could have a lot of fun with you...and I /love/ playing dominent. Want to talk about a scenario,PM?

Hey,

How are you ?
I'm Mark, 34 from Europe.
I've been rping on yim before and am returning from a break.

I'm switch and like both sides. I'm definitely feeling dom at the moment and am very open minded and kinky.

If you are interested then let me know and hopefully we can come up with something hot and enjoyable for us both.

sara_walker19 said:
Ok... I've never done one of these before so bare with me! I'm 27, and I've been roleplaying on yahoo messenger for probably 8 years or so now, but I only found out about this forums recently.

My main quirk is I am submissive, sometimes extremely, and I continue to like to play as such, I like things rough too, sometimes harder still, so don't feel you have to hold back. Check my f-list http://www.f-list.net/c/sarax for what I like, as long as its not on my No list, I'll consider it.

I do also like detail plays, not necessarily block paragraphs for posts, but I have a vivid imagination and like descriptions, colours etc.

PM me to find out more!

Sara x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom