Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Encounter {KaGoroth x Alex_Fox}

Jayce stopped what he was doing and leaned back, his hands slowly caressing Lee's thighs. "There's no plan..." He said resting his back against the tub and tilting his head a bit as he led his hands closer to his brother's ass and slid two fingers inside, doing circles as he started moving in and out. "I could have you like this all day though..." Jayce chuckled and pushed deeper, rubbing Lee's sweet spot with his fingertips. "But I'm leaving in a while..." He pressed harder into his brother "And I need to get ready"

He pulled his fingers out and took Lee's hips, pulling him closer and pushing down as he brought a hand to hold his cock and kept pushing Lee down until the head of his cock was inside his brother's ass and wrapped his arms around him to take his cock and started stroking Lee.

Lee smiled as he felt his brothers hands on his thighs and let out a loud moan before he could speak as he felt Jayce slide his fingers into his ass. "Oh Jayce.....god.....oh wow." Lee continued to moan out, almost not hearing a word as he felt Jayce reach his spot and again, let out another moan. As Jayce spoke about going and having to get ready he let out a little sigh, but not loud enough to be heard. Lee wasn't going to stop Jayce seeing friends and since he promised to only be with him it was ok.

As he was thinking of something to say he felt Jayce remove his fingers and position him, moaning out loud as he felt his brothers cock enter him. "Oh Jayce.....since you have to go, you should make it hard and fast." Grinning as he looked up into Jayce's eyes then pushing back hard, taking his brothers full length into him. "OH JAYCE.......That feels amazing.......take me." Wanting to feel his brothers release inside him before he left.

Jayce kissed Lee's back, smiling at his words, taking his brother's hands to the tub's edges, tangling their fingers. He kissed Lee's shoulders, his neck and went up his ear, lapping behind, softly sucking his twin's earlobe and started to buck his hips, slowly though, encouraging his brother to move as well, but soon Jayce's pace grew faster, he just couldn't help it, he liked so much having his brother moaning loudly for him, he brought his hands to Lee's rear, taking his brother's body up and down.

"You feel so good Lee..." Jayce tilted his head back, breathing heavily through his gritted teeth. "You're so tight..." He pressed Lee's cheeks together to increase their feeling as he kept lifting his brother and taking him down hardly to the base of his shaft.

Lee closed his eyes and moaned more as he felt Jayce kiss his shoulders and neck, holding on to his brothers hands and the edge of the tub. The feeling of Jayce's lips and tounge at his ear sent a shiver of pleasure up his spine as he he felt his brothers cock sliding in and out of him. As he started to move his hips in time with his brother he felt Jayce getting harder and moaned out louder.

As Jayce spoke, Lee clenched as hard as he could around his brothers cock, wanting to be as tight as he could, knowing his brother liked it so much. "Oh god.....Jayce......that feels amazing......harder......please." His voice showing how much he wanted this, loving the feeling of being aken hard by his brother. "I want to feel you release inside me........fill my ass brother."

Groaning loudly Jayce pushed his brother forward, making him kneel and knelt behind him, and quickly went inside again, grasping firmly Lee's hips and slightly leaning back his body he started pounding his brother roughly. "Fuck... Lee… keep doing that..." Jayce couldn't believe his own brother would turn him on so badly, it was so wrong, but going deep into his thoughts, that could be the reason he enjoyed Lee so much. But Jayce soon let any kind of thought for later as their fucking started to feel better and better, Lee was really amazing, the feeling of his body, his voice and loud moans, driving Jayce insane.

As Jayce took a firm grip of his hips, Lee moaned out and started moving back and forth in time with Jayce's movements. As his brother spoke Lee clenched as hard as he could but his excitement was growing to a point he was struggling to hold back his orgasm. He gripped his cock and started jerking himself off hard and fast, his precum dripping into the water still as he started to moan out more as Jayce took him harder, each time he felt his brother push into him he let out a moan.

"Oh Jayce......you feel great.....fuck me harder........please fuck me harder." The words seemed like they were coming from someone else as he had never thought he would be feeling this or speaking these words. "Jayce.......I can't hold back much longer......I'm going to cum" Holding back as much as he could, wanting to feel his brothers release before his own.

Jayce responded to his brother's words, his thrusts becoming harder but fitful, his cock throbbing pressed into Lee's tight ass felt so good, it was hard for Jayce to hold back and after a few minutes, he just couldn't stop his orgasm. Jayce leaned forward kissing Lee's back, his hands keeping a hard grip of his brother's hips, and thrusting one last time deep and hard, he felt his cum filling his brother.

"Lee..." Jayce kissed his brother's back softly slowly pulling himself out, and sat back on the tub, his hands went to Lee's and pulled his brother between his legs to make him lean on his chest, still breathing heavily Jayce hugged him tight resting his head against his brother's, wishing to stay like that the whole day, but he was going out. And now it wasn't just another night out with his friends, it started to feel more like a farewell ritual to his old life. It'll take a time for Jayce to get used, but he could keep going out with Lee after all, so it wasn't going to be that hard.

"I should get ready..." He said after a moment, brushing his brother's hair back.

Lee moaned out as he felt Jayce about to cum, feeling his own release coming as his brothers cock throbbed inside him. Jayce's lips on his back felt good but before he could respond he felt his brother thrust into him and release. It felt amazing and Lee cums hard with his brother, his thick jet of cum hitting the water. Breathing hard and fast Lee moved as his brother pulled him against his chest and wrapped his arms around him tight. "That felt amazing Jayce."

Lee nodded as his brother told him he had to get ready, it was ok with him and Lee wanted Jayce to have his outside life as well. If he tried to keep Jayce to himself he would only drive him away and Lee trusted his brother completely. Lee looked up into Jayce's eyes and smiled, leaning up and kissing his lips softly. "I know, it's ok.....I really don't mind." Kissing him again and standing up and stepping out of the bath. "I hope you have fun." His words sounding genuine and his smile wide as he wraps a towel around himself. "Plus......if you don't go out, you can't come home to your surprise." Giggling as he went and sat on his bed, opening his laptop and surfing the internet.

Back
Top Bottom