Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Encounter {KaGoroth x Alex_Fox}

The sounds of Jayce's moans turned him on even more as he firmed his grip around his brothers cock and started stroking faster. His thrusts into his brother became harder and he struggled to hold back as he felt his orgasm about to hit him hard. Lee could feel the walls inside his brothers ass tighten and he let out a loud moan. "OH JAYCE.......you feel amazing." He couldn't keep stroking Jayce's cock and thrust and moved his hand back so both were gripping his brothers hips after another quick spank, this one a little harder.

It was no good, he couldn't hold any longer and after a few hard thrusts he released inside Jayce with a loud moan. He releases three large jets of warm cum into his brother as he almost shouted out is orgasm, his breathing getting even faster as he feels his cock throb with each release. Lee continued to thrust hard into Jayce, wanting to feel him orgasm while he was still inside him.

Jayce didn't mind that his brother took his hand away from his cock, he was quite sure he could cum only with Lee's rough fucking and just moments after his brother's thrusts became even harder and he thought he couldn't take it anymore, he felt Lee's release deep inside and felt how his cum hit his insides, the pulsing of his brother's cock as he came and the steady pace he kept made Jayce finally reach his limit and made him cum hard, letting his upper body fall against the mattress and pressing his face against the pillow for a moment to muffle the loud sounds of his orgasm.

"Lee..." He moaned his brother's name while trying to catch his breath and letting the rest of his body slide down, slowly, feeling how Lee's cock was coming out of him and couldn't help another moan. He looked back at Lee, still blushed and slightly agitated and still a bit unbelieving of what they did, of what Lee did and how good it felt.

Regrettably, by the time they were done, Jayce was really hungry and he didn't have to say anything since the noise his stomach made was loud enough to be heard by Lee and Jayce couldn't help to giggle even when he was trying hard not to ruin the moment. But it was useless, he needed to eat and Lee's breakfast was getting cold at the table.

He turned on his back and pulled Lee close to him, giving his brother a long tight hug. "I'm sorry" Jayce said with a smile "But I think I can't wait for that breakfast now"

The look on Jayce's face made Lee feel good and he smiled as his brother held him tight against him, kissing him softly before moving to get up. He was hungry himself but need to shower before eating. After getting a quick shower he dried off and came back out to eat, still naked with a little grin on his face. Seeing Jayce already eating he sits down and starts eating himself, having built up quite an appetite. After he finises eating he looks up at Jayce and smiles, looking into his eyes. "Maybe after you eat you would like a bath, I could wash you down while you relax."

Lee liked the idea of running his hands over his brothers body and helping him relax, the thought of it making him hard again. His excitement was hidden by the table but he was enjoying the thought of spending more time this way with his brother. After they ate Lee got up and showed his excitement as he cleared the table and washed up then turned around to look at Jayce. "So, fancy a bath?" A grin appearing on his face.

While Lee went to shower, Jayce put his pants on and turned on his laptop, he placed it next to him on the table to check his emails and do some work while having breakfast. He got an email from his boss with a new job and he started working on it right away. His job as web designer was good enough to pay college and gave him time to study as well and keep with his Publicist career, and even when he liked to go out and have fun, he took both his job and studies really seriously.

Jayce lifted his eyes and smiled briefly to Lee as he came out of the bathroom and then focused again on his screen, almost forgetting he needed to eat. He was used to be alone or with Brian at the dorms and they could spend hours without any kind of interaction between them.

"Hmm... I think I'll just take a quick shower" He answered to his brother without taking his eyes from his work. "Sorry" Jayce looked at Lee for a second with a smile and noticed his state, but he needed to get the web page ready for Monday, so he would pass on Lee's invitation, at least for now.

He didn't thought his attitude could make Lee feel bad and he kept working for a while until he got a text from a friend inviting him to go out at night with other friends. Jayce would've been happy to go out with them but he didn't want to leave Lee alone. Texts kept coming and Jayce's mood started to change, he decided to take the shower at that moment to distract himself from his wants of going out and try to continue with his assignment later.

"Be right back" Jayce told to Lee before leaving his chair and headed to the bathroom.

As Lee ate his breakfast he could see Jayce's mind was occupied but knew there were going to be times they had to do there own things. As the txts kept coming in he could see Jayce was getting frustrated but he didn't say anything. As Jayce got up to take a shower Lee looked through Jayce's phone and see's he's being invited out. Lee felt bad that Jayce was holding back because of him and wanted him to go out and have some fun.

As Jayce came back out Lee looked up to him and smiled nervously then took a deep breath before speaking. "uh......Jayce......please don't be angry but....uh.....I checked your txts and I want you to see your friends. I don't want you to think you have to stay with me all the time, I know we are going to have things we are going to do without each other. There's some films on TV I want to watch so I will be fine watching them while your out."

Jayce closed the door behind him and leaned on it for a moment, he let go a long sigh before taking his jeans off and step into the shower. He started the water, and just stood there under the heating rain until the whole bathroom was filled with steam, he enjoyed that when he needed to clear his mind. When he couldn't take the hot water on his back anymore, he increased the flow of cold water and started washing himself. He didn't took much time to shower though, and after maybe 15 minutes he was out of the shower and in front the mirror at the wall above the sink, where he placed his hands for a instant as he leaned in to stare at his face through the fading steam.

He was angry, not at Lee or his parents, even when he wanted to be angry at them. Jayce was upset about everything that happened. He met someone and fell in love, the guy turned out to be his brother, his twin brother; he had a great life back at his home and loved his parents and he found out he was adopted; he was with his brother at the orphanage and someone decided to separate them and even tried, not really well though, to keep them separated and he was left behind and alone when he was little, and knowing he was being very selfish, he wished Lee's adoptive parents had never took him, so they could at least grow up together. It seemed to Jayce that all was a big joke but sadly he knew it wasn't, everything was real. He was adopted and he might never meet his real parents, for bad they were, part of him wanted to meet them and at the other side of the door was his brother, the boy he fell in love with over the time they spoke online. Jayce frowned and letting his rage flow he fisted his hand and punched the wall. He almost hit the mirror but Lee would've heard it and get worried. His hand kept pressing against the wall as he grinded his teeth, he took his other hand to his face and after some deep breath he stood straight once again. He grabbed a towel and wrapped himself before going out.

Jayce smiled at Lee as he came out of the bathroom and stood in front of him as he began to speak. His face turned serious as Lee spoke, he didn't mind him checking his cellphone but he didn't want Lee to feel bad about him for not going out. Jayce sighed and sat on the table, across Lee.

"You know what kind of friends are they, don’t you?" Jayce was used to his friends and he liked to go out with them, but he wasn't sure if Lee knew what was about it.

Lee smiled as Jayce sat back down but he could tell something was wrong but wasn't sure how to bring it up. He knew Jayce had given up a lot to come and live with him and he did appreciate all he had done for him. They had both had a big shock with the realisation that they were adopted and Lee seemed to be dealing with it a little better, having Jayce to comfort him and feeling bad that he wasn't that good at comforting Jayce.

Jacye's words confused Lee a little as he hadn't given much thought to what kind of people his brother knew. He had assumed they would be normal but now he was thinking what he meant by his comment. "what do you mean Jayce? I....uh....I don't really understand what your saying." His voice soft and showing his confusion as he kept his smile while he talked.

Jayce took a moment to speak, he really didn't want to answer, and explain his relationship with his friends, and it was possible that Lee could feel bad. But after a moment and sure that there weren't any better words he finally spoke.

"Ever heard of friends with rights? Benefits? I met most of them at clubs and they were fun enough or... good enough to keep in touch. Some of the knew each other and the group got a little closer but we kept those... rights"

Lee looks at Jayce for a moment before he realises what he means and looks down at the table for a moment, his smile fades away as he sighs. "Oh....uh.....ok....that's.....uh......fine I guess" Lee takes a deep breath and looks back down at the table thinking he isn't going to be the only person with a sexual relationship with Jayce. His mind starting to race a little as he tries to get his mind around it, having not really had a friend let alone a boyfriend or whatever this was to Jayce.

"I guess I'll just.....have to except I'll not be the only person your with." Having a the kind of room he has there is no other room except the bathroom to go to and instead just gets up and sits at his desk and turns his computer on. "I won't get in your way." With everything that had happened with them and what they had found out Lee wasn't really able to stop his mind putting thoughts that upset him into his head. It was obvious by the look on his face he was upset and unsure how to take what Jayce said or how to deal with it.

Lee didn't give Jayce enough time to reply at what he said and soon he found his eyes staring at the empty chair where Lee was sitting seconds ago. Jayce left his chair and walked over Lee, standing behind him, he leaned in to hug him, wrapping his arms around his brother.

"I want you to get in my way, stop me and pull me out" Jayce closed his eyes, brushing his cheek against Lee's as he whispered the words. Jayce wanted to leave his way of living behind and Lee was the only who could help him. "If I go out tonight, anything you don't want me to do, I won't"

Despite what he had heard Lee felt comforted by Jayce embrace and as he spoke again he realised that he could help him. Lee didn't want Jayce to live that way and knew they couldn't be together if he did. Lee took a deep breath and turned to his brother and wrapped his arms tight around him, almost like he wasn't going to let go. After a few moments Lee spoke, his voice soft and calmer.

"I don't want you to sleep with anyone else, I don't want to stop you seeing your friends but....." His next words hurt him to say. "I don't think we could stay together if you had sex with other people." Taking a deep breath as a few tears run down his cheek.

Jayce couldn't help to smile when Lee turned and hug him back, happy that is brother wouldn't ignore him. "I won't" He replied and sank his face on Lee's hair as he brought a hand to cup his face and wipe his tears, he stroke his brother's back with his other hand before hugging him tightly again. "And I won't go out tonight unless you're sure you're ok with it"

Lee didn't want to stop Jayce going out and trusted he wouldn't do anything that would upset him or risk them being unable to stay together. Standing up and smiling Lee leaned in and softly pressed his lips against his brothers and looked into his eyes. "It's ok Jayce, I trust you....go and meet your friends, I have things I can do while your out."

Lee leaned in and kissed Jayce again and wrapped his arms around him tight for a while before leaning back, a smile still on his face. "I hope you have a nice time." Reaching round and giving Jayce's ass a quick squeeze. "When you get home we can have some fun." Giving his brother a cheeky grin.

"Aright" Jayce smiled at Lee and kissed him back, pulling him closer and pressing his brother's body against him. "But I still have time" He didn't know if Lee was still in the mood for what the bath he offered earlier would've lead, but having Lee so close made Jayce eager to spend a good time with him. But he was almost sure that he would be rejected, after an instant of silence he spoke again. “Do you want to… check what’s new on Netflix?”

Lee took a deep breath after Jayce kissed him and held him tight as he felt his brothers embrace. The silence was almost painful as Lee tried to think quickly, wanting to spend time with him and still a little taken back by his arrangement with his other friends. Lee leaned out of the hug and smiled as he looked into Jayce's eyes.

"If you going out, then your going to need a bath."

Lee smiles then leans in kissing Jayce firmly, his tongue sliding deep into his brothers mouth. He grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bathroom and sat beside his stroking his thigh as he filled the tub with water, getting a nice temperature, Lee wanted to send Jayce out with a reminder of what they have just to make sure. Lee did trust Jayce but his own paranoia played tricks on him. Lee undressed Jayce and laid him down in the water and started running his hands up and down his brothers body, slowly and softly.

Jayce let his brother lead him to the bathroom, not minding his recent shower and happy to spend more time with him. He liked the way Lee caressed him, he leaned back, resting his head on the edge of the tub, breathing deeply as he closed his eyes. Jayce reached for Lee's arm, he went down from his forearm to his wrist as a smile crossed his face, as he suddenly pulled Lee into the tub.

Lee was shocked as he felt Jayce pull him in but a smile emerged on his face as he balanced himself and laid beside his brother in the bath. "Your going to pay for that." Giggling as he tried to think up some way to get him back. "When you least expect it." Giving himself more time to think. Lee leaned in, resting his head on Jayce's shoulder and softly kissed his neck, his tongue sliding up and down between each kiss. As he continued this his hand moved slowly down his brothers chest and reaching his cock and gently wrapped his fingers round him and gave him a few strokes before stopping and looking into his brothers eyes with a cheeky grin. "So what was the next part of this plan then?" Still giggling a little as he brushes his fingers over the tip of his brothers cock and again stops and moves his hand away.

Jayce showed a childish smile when Lee threatened to make him pay back and nodded carelessly. He rested his head on Lee's moaning softly at his brother's kisses and caresses.

"Hm? Plan?" Jayce grinned at Lee as he thought for an instant before speaking again. "We... make love here? Or you still want to try and learn new things?" Jayce had a few things in mind they could do, other than make love, that of course would be great anyways.

Lee smiles as Jayce speaks and lifts a leg over him and presses his ass at the tip of Jayce's cock, pushing down hard and taking him almost fully inside him. Letting out a loud moan Lee leans forward and grabs hold of his brothers shoulders and starts moving his hips up and down. "Oh god.....Jayce, your so tight....it feels so good." Lee starts moving harder and faster, not caring about the water spilling over as he continued to moan out as he rode his brother. After a moment Lee slid his hands down to Jayce's chest and gently twisted his nipples a little. "OH GOD......Tell me......what you want to......do to me." Wanting to hear Jayce tell him what he had planned to try.

Jayce leaned his head back moaning at the tight feeling of his brother's ass, bringing his hands to caress Lee's sides, holding him from his hips as he started moving up and down. "What do I want?" Jayce looked at Lee, a slight frown on his face as he fought back a moan. He pressed Lee down one more time before pulling himself out. With Lee still on his knees, Jayce ran his fingers between his legs, and spread his brother's cheeks, rubbing a finger a long his entrance, and circling it slowly, teasing Lee as he slid his finger, slowly doing a wide circle inside his brother before pulling out. Jayce tilted his head, a slight smile on his lips as he glared hungrily at his brother, loving every reaction coming from him. "Turn around..." Jayce's voice came out a bit hoarse, a mix between suggestion and order.

Lee moaned as he felt his brothers hand hold on to his hips and almost started to protest as Jayce pulled out of him. Once he felt what Jayce was doing his hands gripped his brothers shoulders tighter as he felt his Jayce's fingers circle his ass, around and then inside him. "Jayce.....oh that's.....that's amazing." Getting into it as his brother removes his finger and again almost protesting. As Jayce spoke he grinned and did as he was told, turning around and bending over, lifting his ass up for Jayce and enjoying the tone in his voice.

Jayce ran his hands along Lee's thighs, his fingers reaching for his more sensitive area as he leaned in, brushing his lips to the soft skin of his brother's buttocks. He pulled Lee closer, moving a hand to his side, as he kept his other hand stimulating Lee's entrance running his fingers in small circles or pressing, almost going inside stopping his motion every time the muscles around his fingers yielded. Jayce was moving slowly, paying full attention to his twin's reactions, his moves, his sounds, he was enjoying all what he was getting from Lee. It was fun to investigate Lee's body like that, discovering what did he like or feel the most and find out if he would turn all shy or not once Jayce started rimming him.

Lee let out a soft moan as he felt his brothers hands on his thighs, then exploring his sensitive areas. Jayce's touch felt so good and he could feel his whole body responding, a shiver of pleasure came over him as he felt his brothers lips against his buttocks. "Oh Jayce.....that feels so good." As Lee felt his brother playing with his tight little ass he let out another moan, louder this time as he felt Jayce circling his ass with his finger and then pressing against it. Lee wanted to feel his brother inside him again but he was loving this feeling and wanted to continue feeling this.

"Jayce......oh god......that feels amazing........don't stop." Lee bites a little on his bottom lip, pushing back a little against his brothers finger and wanting to see what else Jayce has planned, his cock fully hard and dripping precum into the bath water.

Lee's eagerness only made Jayce more excited about his little experiment, wanting to take his brother but he couldn't just stop what he started. Jayce's hands then moved to separate Lee's cheeks and ran his tongue lightly along his entrance, before pulling with his hands to make it stretch a bit. He brushed his tongue in circles, around Lee's tight ass, feeling how it clenched, his hands now slowly pulling a bit more. The twin kept his tongue running in circles for a while before sliding a finger into his brother, very slowly, going in and out a few times before pulling it out and spreading Lee's ass cheeks again. Jayce pressed his tongue against Lee, lapping at his entrance and all around, each time pressing a bit harder at the small opening.

Lee's eyes widened as he felt his brother spread his cheeks and slide his tongue against his ass, letting out a little moan. As Jayce's tongue moved in circles he clenched in excitement as he moaned out again. "Oh Jayce.....this feels so good." Loving this new feeling as he gripped the edge of the bath. Lee let out a louder and longer moan as he felt his brother slide his finger into his tight moist ass, pushing back a little. "Oh god.....more" This feeling was amazing and as Jayce pulled his finger out he started moving his ass a little as he felt Jayce continue to slide and push his tongue against Lee's ass. "Oh Jayce.....your amazing......this feel great.......I can't wait to feel what else you have planned." Lee knew his brother would have to go out soon but he wanted to make the most of this, thinking about his surprise for Jayce when he came home from his friends.

Back
Top Bottom