Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Encounter {KaGoroth x Alex_Fox}

Jayce grinned at Lee seeing his enthusiasm and grabbed the towel he handed to him. He dried himself and got dressed rather fast but his hair took him a bit more of time. He stood in front of Lee when he was ready smiling down at him. He felt a bit weird then, but guessing Lee would realize the change on Jayce's mood, he tried to act as if there was nothing worrying him. At that moment the brotherhood issue was again prowling his thoughts, even if he fell in love with Lee, and he was happy for meeting him and for what they did, it didn't feel completely right for Jayce. He needed to clear a lot of things before he could be entirely comfortable with their relationship, it was obvious that they wouldn't stay as brothers but being a couple it wasn't going to be easy at all.

"Let's go" Jayce would wait for Lee to lead the way, until the bus stop at least, he didn't know that part of the city quite well.

Lee sat and watched every move Jayce made as he dried himself off, watching his hands move the towel across his naked body. Lee almost got aroused again as he looked over Jayce as he bent over to pull up his boxers and pants. Watching Jayce sort his hair out made Lee feel good, remembering what those hand were doing only ten minutes earlier. Letting out a little giggle as he watched his brothers hands work his hair and had to bite his lip to stop him jumping his brother then and there.

After Jayce was ready he double checked to make sure he had what he needed and led Jayce to the bus stop. As they walked Lee had to force himself not to grab hold of Jayce's hand, unsure if his brother would feel comfortable showing there affection in public. They got to the bus stop and only had a few minutes to wait. Lee turned to Jayce and smiled, "I'll get the bus fair.....it's the least I can do." Giggling a little then getting on the bus and buying there tickets and sitting at the back of the bus. "Ok Jayce, I'll follow you from here." Smililng wide as he thinks over everything that's happened since they met.

Jayce walked next to Lee in silence, thinking about how he should act toward Lee, it wasn't fair for him to be ignored by Jayce, especially when Jayce never had problem showing affection to another man in public but Lee and and him looked exactly the same and people would notice and kind of unusual behavior between them, eyes were already upon them at the bus stop while they waited, apparently twins were something very uncommon or the fact that their only difference was their hair length was too much for the people's belief, and not feeling very comfortable with it, Jayce just stood next to Lee, leaned against his brother's shoulder but didn't say or did anything until the bus came.

He smiled at Lee when he offered paying the bus fair, not that he could pay his anyways, Jayce sadly remembered how he forgot everything when he left the dorms last night. "Next one's on me" Jayce grinned at his brother when they sat. "Is not a long way, we'll be at the dorms soon" Jayce leaned back, relaxing as he let his eyes get lost through the window.

Lee couldn't help keep his smile the entire journey, looking at Jayce as he looked out the window. He could sense his brother was a little distant and put it down to being out and people staring at them. Lee was excited to see Jayce's dorm room and spend some time there, enjoying every moment he was spending with his brother. His mind was racing a little but he knew he needed to stop himself getting to attached so as not to make Jayce feel awkward.

As the bus came to there stop Lee followed Jayce to his dorm, not saying much and trying to act normal. People knew Jayce here and Lee didn't want him to get any grief from people he would see everyday. Making sure there was a gap between them Lee kept to Jayce's pace as they continued to his brothers place.

There wasn't much people at the dorms by the time they get there, and most of people who knew Jayce was really used to watch him passing by with someone else other than his roommate, no one paid much attention to him until they realized the boy walking behind him looked exactly like him, which quickly set free the rummor of Jayce having a twin brother, but no one talked to him as they made his way to Jayce's room and his best friends, those who could begin to buzz around like bees were at class, they weren't bad guys, just annoying sometimes.

Jayce stopped for a moment before opening the door "My roommate, Brian might be still here" He looked at Lee with a smile "He's nice" Jayce added as he opened the door and let Lee in. The room had two beds, a large desk shared by both Brian and Jayce and their respectives wardrobes and personal stuff, it was a normal room at least it seemed normal to Jayce, as he gave a look around to check if the room was too messy, they could hear the shower on, back there at the small bathroom. After closing the door behind him, Jayce went to his laptop, the thing he most loved on that room, and plugged it to the socket next to his bed. "Come, sit" Jayce left the laptop charging and grabbed some new clothes to change. "I'll be ready in a moment." He grinned at his brother and changed his jeans, he grabbed a shirt and then he walked toward the bathroom "Just one minute, be right back" Jayce did a small sorry sign and got into the bathroom.

Lee seemed excited to be having so many eyes in his direction and not be ignored like usual. Looking aorund Lee could see they were all looking at Jayce and then him, obviously not used to seeing twins or just shocked that Jayce had one. Lee kept close to his brother but not so much that people might think it looks weird. As they got to the dorm and Jayce mentioned Brian Lee couldn't help feel a little nervous, he wasn't used to meeting new people but knew Jayce wouldn't put in a position he would be uncomfortable with.

As he walked in Lee looked around, thinking it's a nice place and since Jayce had a room mate he would have someone to talk to instead of just being alone. Lee sat down and watched as Jayce walked around getting sorted out and smiled each time jayce was facing him. Le giggled a little as Jayce grinned and changed his jeans, his eyes looking down then up as his jeans slid up his legs. As jayce went into the bathroom he sat and waited.

While Jayce was in the bathroom Brian came out and looked towards Lee with a look of confusion. "Uh.....you must be Brian....I'm Lee. Jayce's.....uh.....twin." Lee smiled nervously as he spoke, unsure what to say to him.

"Hey..." Brian walked over Lee "When Jayce told me you were here he never mentioned this" He smiled leaning down a bit to see Lee's face from closer "unbelievable..." Brian muttered. "You're the famous Lee... oh yes... I know everything about you or what Jayce allowed me to know at least." He chuckled and sat on his bed to put on his shoes, all that time not really piecing together the facts that Jayce was in love of Lee, that they met and that Lee looked exactly like Jayce and what did that mean until after a few moments. "Oh..." Brian lifted his eyes from his shoes and looked over Lee for a second. "Now this is complicated" He thought as he went back to his shoes and finished getting ready for class. "I'm leaving now" Brian said grabbing his backpack. "Jayce will be here soon, if I know him, he's shaving and getting his hair done" Brian laughed and extended a hand to shake Lee's "It was nice to meet you Lee" He grinned at him "I guess we'll see again soon" Saying that, Brian left the room, leaving Lee alone for a few minutes.

Jayce came out from the bathroom moments after Brian left, wearing his black shirt and showing a wide grin to Lee and walked over to sit next to him. "So, you met Brian. How was it?" Jayce reached for a book from the desk as he found himself thinking about earlier and wanted to distract himself and try to focus on anything else but after a brief moment he knew it was impossible. He leaned back on the bed, staring at the ceiling he let go a long sigh. "What are we going to do Lee? With our parents? With us?"

Lee shock Brians hand as he offered it and was about to speak but Brian spoke to fast and didn't really give a chance to respond. Lee sat for a moment after Brian remarked on this being complicated, thinking what does he mean? He didn't have much time to think about it before Jayce came back out. He watched as his brother came in and sat down, smiling up to him as he watched Jayce lay down. His brothers words got him thinking, having not really thought about anything like that until now.

Lee took a deep breath and sighed, trying to think what to say but still stuck on Brian's comment. He layed back next to his brother, on his side so he could look at Jayce. "I haven't really thought about it, I think we should go together.....I don't think I can do this alone." He paused for a moment and had to ask. "Jayce?......Brian said to me, Now this is complicated. What did he mean?" His voice soft but a little uneasy.

Jayce cleared his throat, taken by surprise by Lee's question. "Well... I don't know. He probably thinks we can't be together now, at least not as he knows I wanted our relationship to be" He smiled at Lee, turning toward him. "But I think we can" He reached Lee's face with his hand, caressing his cheek softly. Jayce was concerned about Lee, he knew he could endure their situation, even when he wasn't completely sure about it, but Lee was more sensitive than him, and he wasn't used to relationships, but Jayce was maybe far too used to complicated issues. He didn't wanted Lee to keep thinking so much about it, they would go to their respective parents and talk with them, sort everything out and try to live their lives.

"I'll cancel what I had planned for today" Jayce moved his hand to the back of Lee's neck. "So we can talk and plan, if you want, how to face this with our parents, ok? But don't think about this too much, it wasn't that hard to overcome last night, wasn't?" He grinned at Lee, trying to distracting from everything.

Lee listened to Jayce, smiling and feeling relaxed as he felt his brothers hand across his face. "Ok...I trust you Jayce." Letting out a soft moan as he felt his brothers hand move to the back of his neck. He know his brother wouldn't do anything to hurt him or put him in a situation he could get hurt. As Jayce spoke he didn't want him to have to cancel his plans but there was a lot they needed to discuss before they spoke to there parents.

He sighed a little then took his brothers other hand and held it in his. "It's just.....I worried about what they will say.....I'm scared Jayce." There were so many reasons why they could of been split and most of them worried him. He looked sad as he spoke, even with jayce's hand against his neck and his other between his own hands. "As long as your with me though, I can do this." He leaned in and kissed Jayce softly, taking a deep breath and calming himself down.

Jayce hugged his brother, trying to confort him, he didn't want Lee to be scared about what was going to happen. "We won't be separated again, ok?" Jayce left Lee just a moment to reach for his laptop and cellphone to let know a few people he wasn't going to make it in time for that day and change his appointment to another day. After he was done with that, Jayce decided it was time to go to his parent's and talk with them and ask them all the quiestion he made to himself since he saw Lee the night before. He called his parents and told them he was going to see them but didn't say nothing about Lee. Once he got ready to leave, he and Lee left the dorms and took the bus to Jayce's parents.

It was more than obvious, by the parent's faces, that they were surprised about Jayce discovering that he was adopted but they admitted to be far more surprised by the fact that he had a twin. They never knew about Jayce's brother, when they went to the adoption house Jayce was alone and the people in charge didn't say anything about Lee. Jayce was a year and four months old when his current parents adopted him and he had no memory of Lee, maybe that was why the orphanage director didn't say anything about his brother.
Anyways, Jayce wanted to find out everything he could about his real parents and if Lee's parents didn't know anything more about it, he was ready to go to the place were he was took care of until he was adopted.

All the time they spent at Jayce's parent's he stood next to his brother but barely interacted with him, just when they talked about their meeting and he avoided to say much details about how they met, Jayce didn't want his parents to feel guilty about what happened between him and Lee, Jayce was angry at his parents at first but in time the anger was toward the adoption house that separated them.

Once his parents said all what they had to say, that wasn't much really, they couldn't have children so they adopted one and they would have adopted both of them if they had known about Lee, Jayce asked Lee to go to his parent's home and try to find out more about them.

Lee stayed close to his brother the whole time they were there but it just looked like Lee was shy and didn't arouse any suspicion. After he listened and learned nothing he took Jayce back home to his parents. As they went into the house his mum started to speak "Hi son I'm glad you stoppped....." She pauses in shock as she looks at Jayce and then to Lee. "oh my god....Lee....MARK" She calls up and lee's dad runs down. "Wha...." is as far as he gets as he see's Jayce. They both look shocked and upset as they looked at both of them and told them to come in and sit down. Mark and Liz sit in front them and took a moment to compose themselves and think about how to explain things.

Liz speaks up first. "Lee....I'm sorry hun, we should of told you about your twin brother. We never thought you two would meet and....we didn't know how to tell you." She takes a deep breath. "Me and Mark are not your birth parents, you and Jayce were put up for adoption by your real parents. They were court ordered to give you up, they were not good people and after a police raid found drugs in the house you were both taken away from them and put up for adoption." She looks down upset and Mark continues.

"We went to the adoption agency and they took us around and we saw you both laying down, we couldn't afford to take on two children and the told us that neither of you would remember anything at that age. Lee, you looked so shy and vulnerable that we decided to adopt you, seeing that you looked like you really needed to be in a family that would care for you. We were promised that when Jayce was adopted he would go with people that lived far enough away so you two wouldn't meet. I'm sorry to you both that you had find out this way."

Lee was sitting there in shock, tears running down his eyes and trying his hardest not to burst out crying. "we....we were both put up for adoption?" After hearing Jayce was adopted he had thought that Liz and Mark were really there parents and now finding out all this was just to much for him. "I....I need to go....I need to think." Liz and Mark don't try to stop him and as he runs out taking Jayce with him. He stops at the bus stop and turns to Jayce. "I just.....want to go to my apartment.....please can you come with me.....I don't think I can handle this on my own. Lee gave Jayce his room key so he could let them in and after getting back to Lee's place he broke down, sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

Jayce had to admit that he was really shocked hearing Liz and Mark's story, yet his expression never changed much, his concern for Lee growing as he saw the tears running down his face. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, the question of why his adoptive parents never told him that he was adopted left him and now everything turned over who their real parents were and where would they be right now. He wasn't sure if he wanted to meet them, they weren't the best people by what Liz and Mark told them but he couldn't stop thinking how different his life would had been if Lee and him wouldn't have been separated.

Jeyce felt quite calm even when he found out he was left behind and he spent months alone until his adoptive parents took him, but that was normal for him, he always took things calmly until he wasn't able to hold it inside and his way to make all those feelings to go away was through rage other than sadness or angst, he wouldn't show that to Lee of course, the less his brother needed was someone with such changing temper, but he knew he would need some time alone, even a few hours would be fine, to let it all out and think clearly again.

Lee's reaction surprised Jayce, he never thought his brother would run out like that but he didn't doubt to follow him, he wouldn't leave him alone, Jayce gave Liz and Mark a last cold glance before letting himself being dragged outside by Lee. He wasn't mad, nor sad, he was just taking everything and saving it for his time alone. He kept holding Lee's hand until the bus came, then it was when he seemed to react and realized they were already outside and there was people around. Jayce let go his brother's hand, paid both fairs and went to the back of the bus, saving the seat against the window for Lee. He spent the whole travel to Lee's place in silence.

As his brother asked, he opened the door for them and let Lee in before him then closed the apartment door and sat next to his brother. Jayce hugged Lee, pulling him closer and pressing him softly against his chest, his hands rubbing Lee's back as he rested his chin on his brother's head.
"Lee..." He whispered his brother name. "I... I won't tell you it's alright but..." Jayce was awful at situations like that and he tried to find his most honest words to say something that wouldn't hurt his brother. "Just try to... try to calm down ok?" He let go a long sigh, lamenting his lack of skill to make people feel better or comfort them. "I'll stay with you Lee, if you want me to... I mean... I could move... here" Jayce wasn't really sure about what he said, but he wanted to be with Lee and if there was any way to help him or make him feel good, he was ready to do anything.

Jayce's embrace helped to calm Lee down a little but he was still struggling to deal with everything they had heard. He took a few deep breaths and wrapped his arms around Jayce. Lee listened as Jayce spoke and his eyes widened as he heard his brother mention moving in with him. He leaned out a little and wiped his eyes and looked into Jayce's. "you...you would do that?" A small smile came over his face as he thought about them living together. "I.....I would like that....but only if you want to.....I don't want you to feel you have to."

Lee leaned in and pressed his lips against Jayce's and rests his head back against his brothers with his arms wrapped tight around him. "Do you need some time to think?" Knowing what he was going through he knew Jayce must be struggling as well and felt selfish for all the attention being on him. After a few moments he looked into Jayce's eyes "Thank you Jayce.....I don't think I could deal with this on my own." Lee gently cupped his brothers face, with his other hand on Jayce's shoulder. "I don't mind if you want to leave for a bit, I know this must be hard for you as well."

Jayce needed a time to think and see what was he going to do, moving meant to change a big part of his life and he did start to think about changing many things in his life after a while he had met Lee, but this was really different to what he had thought of when the idea of being with Lee began to grow in his mind. He wanted to meet him and try to start a relationship, which was quite difficult for Jayce for he was used to go out very often and meet new people all the time, but with Lee it wasn't the same, Jayce wanted something else than a few dates or a one night stand so he would make the effort to leave all that behind and start a new life, even when the idea of moving with Lee felt like he was rushing things too much, the situation wasn't exactly as he always thought it would be.

"It's ok Lee" He smiled at his brother as he pulled him closer again. "I'll just go to get some clothes and stuff ok?"

Lee smiled at Jayce as he spoke, unable to believe that after all that's happened he is now going to be living with Jayce. He leaned in and pressed his lips softly against his brothers, his tongue parting Jayce's lips for a moment before leaning back. The feeling of Jayce's lips was something he would never tire of. "Ok Jayce, I'm going to get a bath and try to relax." Lee got up after Jayce left and spent some time in the bath and after a while he started to calm down a little and think more clearly.

After getting out of the bath he dried himself off and didn't bother to get dressed, walking around his place naked as he got himself something to eat and drink. He had given Jayce his key so he didn't have to knock and was thinking he was glad he did as he started to feel tired. He got into bed and in top of the covers and fell asleep, his naked body fully exposed as he slept on his side.

Jayce went to his place and once he was inside he stood there, taking a long view of his things and thinking about what he should bring to Lee's. He let go a long sigh and let his shoulders fall as he felt he couldn't just call Lee and tell him he was having second thoughts. He wanted to support his brother and he needed Lee as well but being alone at his room he realized how fast everything went even when they told themselves to take things slowly. Jayce sat on his bed for a moment before falling back, his eyes fixed on the ceiling as he began to recall all what happened. From that day earlier he went back in time trying to bring back as many old memories as he could, feeling the growing frustration of being mad at his parents and don't be able to yell at them or simply complain for what they did or didn't. He closed his eyes then, and breathed deeply a few times, he needed to calm down and get ready to go back, he didn't want to leave Lee alone for a really long time, but he had to calm down before he break something in rage and then regret it as he had done sometimes before.

After a while, when he thought he was ready to grab his stuff and don't smash anything against the floor, he left the bed and took his back pack and a small travel bag. Jayce got everything ready but he was still unsure, using anything as an excuse to be at the dorms for a little longer. He'd lived there for more than a year and he met all his best friends there, moving didn't mean to loose contact with them but their relationship would change. He called Brian but he never answered so Jayce sent him a text before leaving. "moving to Lee's long story Skype later k?" He walked to the door then, giving a last checking glance, his bed, desk and part of his clothes, books and other stuff would remain at the dorms at least for a while before he could find a way to set everything at Lee's apartment.

It was almost 8pm by the time he got to Lee's. Jayce opened the door and stepped inside carrying his bags, which somehow he managed not to drop at the sight of Lee's naked body laying on the bed. He left his things next to the table and got closer to his brother, he sounded deeply asleep and as tempted as Jayce was to get naked and wake Lee up, he decided to let his brother sleep and thought a long night of sleep would be good for him too. He made himself a small dinner, being as quiet as he could and turned on his laptop to check if Brian was on Skype, he wasn't, it was Friday night so he would probably see Jayce's text later on Saturday. He finished his food and got sure he didn't have any work for the weekend and got ready to go to be. He took his shoes and shirt and got into bed, pulling Lee closer to hug him, Jayce got confortable enough to fall asleep quickly.

It was early hours of the morning when Lee woke up and as he looked up he smiled as he saw Jayce laying beside him. After leaning in and softly kissing his lips he gently got out of bed and after a shower came back to the room and sat at the small table. For a while he just stared at his brother, trying to fully take in everything that happened from the day before. He couldn't help feel bad for Jayce and although he had been lied to as well he could tell it was hurting Jayce more than he was letting on. Lee decided to do something for Jayce since he had done so much for him already and after popping to the shops he came back and started cooking breakfast for them.

He set everything up and started to cook, making some pancake batter and then putting on some bacon and sausages. As it was all coming together he made some toast and a couple glasses of juice and a couple cups of tea. Lee knew it wasn't as much as Jayce had done but he hoped Jayce would enjoy his cooking. He dished up and moved to the bed and gently rubbed Jayce's chest up to his shoulder. "Jayce....I've made us breakfast.....come and eat." Kissing his lips before moving to the table to eat.

Jayce opened his eyes and saw Lee walking away, he quickly went to the edge of the bed and reaching out for his brother's hand he pulled him back to the bed, he'd woken up in a strange good mood and feeling rather playful. "I don't wanna get up" Jayce spoke in a childish tone as he sank his face on Lee's fresh scented hair, Jayce's arms wrapped his brother's body tightly, pulling him as close against him as he could and tangled his leg with Lee's. "You won't go" He said giggling and got ready to sleep again.

But his still sleepy mind began to recall some of the moments that he spent with Lee the other night, having him so close felt really good and he couldn't stop his body from reacting at Lee's body and his thoughts. Jayce let go a long pleased sigh as he rubbed his face slowly against Lee's long hair, and knowing he wouldn't fall asleep again he let a hand slid under his brother's shirt and went up his stomach and chest, slowly caressing the soft warm skin.

Lee looked over at the food for a moment but he knew he hadn't cooked anything that couldn't be eaten cold and still taste good. He enjoyed his brothers embrace and his legs against his made him let out a soft moan. As Jayce moved his hand under his shirt Lee leaned in and kissed his brother softly, his tongue sliding across his brothers lips. "Jayce.....you feel so good" His eyes close for a moment as he let his brother slide his hand across his body.

After a while Lee looked into his brothers eyes as his cock started to grow, pressing against Jayce's thigh. "Jayce?" His voice soft as he took a deep breath, still enjoying his brothers hand against him. "You know I am up for trying new things." His mind racing with thoughts of trying something new. "I don't really know a lot about sex but if you have any ideas then I want to do it" As he spoke his cock started dripping a little precum onto his brothers thigh.

He kissed Lee back, pressing him closer with his hand, feeling his arousal and his brother's growing and loving his soft voice, his words surprised him a bit but Lee's sweet way of speaking made him smile as inside his mind he had an idea to try and make his brother a little less shy.

Jayce took his pants and underwear off and then got Lee completely naked before pulling him up to place him on top. He smiled at him, bringing his hands to Lee's hips and rubbing the skin softly, doing circles with his thumbs. "If you want to try out new things I think the best will be that you do whatever you ever thought of. Anything you always wanted to do? Something you might saw in a movie?" Jayce teased Lee with a mocking smile as he took his hand further down and back to Lee's ass cheeks and went to the tight zone between them to slightly brush his brother’s entrance.

Lee blushed as Jayce took his boxers off and undressed himself, his eyes looking his brother up and down. Letting out a soft moan as Jayce moved him on to him and started to move his hands over Lee's hips. "Jayce......that feels so....good." His breathing getting faster as his cock dripped from excitement. Jayce's words made Lee blush more as he thought for a while, he had watched porn, straight and gay and there were things he wanted to try but wanted to eease into them. Lee let out a loud moan as he felt his brother pressing against his tight hole.

"just lay there and let me take control" His words not sounding dominant at all as he sat up, resting on Jayce's thigh's. Lee wrapped his hand around his brothers cock and started stroking slowly but firmly, gradually speeding up. After a while he stops and turns his brother onto his front and starts softly rubbing his ass while he positions himself, spreading Jayce's legs. After a few deep breaths he presses the tip of his cock against Jayce's ass. Although him and Jayce had sex before he hadn't taken his brother yet and without giving it to much thought pushed forward hard, half his cock sliding into his brothers ass. Lee lets out a loud moan as he feels his brothers tight ass holding him and starts to move his hips back and forth, each time getting a little deeper as he gets faster and a little harder. "Oh Jayce.......it feels.....amazing." Moaning out more as continues.

Jayce grinned as Lee spoke, finding his brother's words rather fun and he felt eager to see what was he going to do, so Jayce waited and let his brother do as he pleased. At first he thought Lee wouldn't do anything really different from what they did before as he began to stroke his cock but soon he found himself with his face against the pillow. He let out a loud moan and bit his lip as he felt Lee's hand rubbing his ass and his breathing turned heavier, he didn't know how far Lee would go but the anticipation of what he could do, made Jayce completely hard. His ass twitched against Lee's cock as he pressed its head and as he felt his brother's cock going inside him, Jayce coulnd't hold a long moan, he sank his face on the pillow beneath him for a moment before turning to glare at Lee with half closed eyes, his lips parted as he was panting heavily. His brother felt really good inside and Jayce wanted to feel more from him, Jayce bucked his hips, lifting his ass toward Lee as he began to thrust into him.

"Ahh... Lee... it feels so good" Jayce barely managed to say between his moans and panted breathing as his hands fisted the pillow.

Lee was happy his brother was enjoying what he was doing and continued to moan out as he entered Jayce deeper, now fully inside him. After a few hard thrusts Le pulled out of his brother and lifted him to his hands and knees, kneeling behind him and squeezing his ass firmly and giving him a little spank before thrusting his cock back fully inside him. Lee's moans became louder as he started to take his brother harder and faster from tip to base, feeling his cock throbbing inside Jayce's ass.

"oh god.....Jayce.....you feel so good." His hands holding onto Jayce's hips as he started moving faster, each thrust forward causing his thighs to slap against his brothers. Lee could feel his orgasm building but held it back, wanting to continue as long as he could. With one hand on Jayce's hip he moved his other hand around and started to stroke his brothers cock firm and fast as he continued to thrust in to Jayce's ass as hard as he could.

Jayce loved having Lee behind him and thrusting hard into him, his brother reached deep inside him every time he went in making Jayce moan loudly. When Lee stopped he looked back to see what was going on, he thought for a second his brother might be hesitating but that thought left him as soon as he felt Lee took him from his hips and pulled him on his knees, the squeeze his brother gave to his ass made him moan and Jayce blushed heavily at the spank, it was a playful spank but it surprised him, since he never expected his brother to do something like that.

The long thrust Lee gave into him made Jayce's entire body to stiff, tightening the grip of his inner walls around Lee's cock and increasing the feeling inside him. Jayce shut his eyes, his hands grasping firmly the sheets beneath him. He couldn't believe Lee was so good, every one of his moves felt amazing and it was hard for Jayce to control himself and stop his moans from becoming louder.
Jayce bit his lip hard as Lee brought his hand to his cock and began to stroke him, he felt his brother's cock throbbing inside him and knew neither of them was going to hold for much longer, but he didn't want Lee to stop or go slower to hold back their orgasm.

"Lee... please... don't stop"

Back
Top Bottom