Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Encounter {KaGoroth x Alex_Fox}

KaGoroth

Super-Earth
Late evening and Lee is where he always is, online and waiting for Jayce to sign on. He had met him online a couple of years ago and they have been talking as often as they can ever since. Almost everyday they would talk for hours, talking about there day and how they were feeling. Lee had really grown fond of Jayce and had often wondered what it would be like to meet him. Lee was an only child and was never really popular at school or collage so when he started talking to Jayce he found someone he could really connect with. He would never admit it for fear that Jayce would not feel the same but he had fantasised about the two of them being together as more than friends. Lee considered himself Bi but had never been with a girl or boy so had not really had the experience to figure out if he was Bi or gay.

He sat down in front of his computer feeling nervous because he had decided to ask Jayce if he wanted to meet up face to face. He went over again and again how he would ask and what could happen if he said yes and how he would feel if he said no. There were so many things rushing through his mind that he almost signed out. Lee and Jayce had talked about relationships they had in the past and Lee had told him that he wasn't a virgin, thinking that Jayce would think there was something wrong with Lee. He had always lied about having sex due to people in school and collage mocking people who admitted they were virgins and it had made Lee afraid to admit to anybody that he was in fact a virgin.

He sat down still waiting until *ding* 'Jayce has signed on'. Lee smiled as he double clicked his name and wrote his message.

'Hi Jayce, i'm glad you signed on. I've missed talking to you, i hope your ok and everything is going well.'

Lee sat back in his chair, taking a sip from his glass of coke and waited for Jayce to see his message and reply. There was a feeling of excitement in him that was taking over his nervousness and he started feeling really good about asking to meet instead of the worry he had felt before.

Jayce got finally to his room, rushing to his laptop he dropped his backpack on the floor and sat in front of the suspended quicksilver Alienware. He opened and waited eaguerly for it to wake up, his knees shaking slightly as he put a finguer on the touch pad, anxiously, running circles on it. Two days without loging in to talk with Lee was far too much for him, he missed his online friend. College was hard to avoid for Jayce, he needed to keep his scolarship after all.

That night he was delayed by one of his classmates, and it took Jayce a long while and many "no" and even a push to get rid of him. He was popular among the gay guys at his college but since some months ago he was interested only in talking with Lee. He wanted to meet him in person and see how far they could get together and if they should stay as friends he would be happy anyway. Jayce had a bit of reputation between his friends, and for them it was hard to believe that he was looking forward some kind of relationship with Lee.

His laptop was ready, the cursor on the chat's "log in" sign, he clicked on it and quickly typed his username and password, and pressed the enter button. After a few seconds a window opened on the monitor, a grin crossed Jayce's face, Lee was on and waiting for him apparently. He read the lines his friend sent him and quickly moved his fingers to the keyboard.

"Hey! Lee! I've missed you too" His fingers forzen and his eyes widened a bit when he read what he sent to Lee. Shaking his head he continued to write. "I've been fine these days, just a bit busy. How you've been?"

Jayce was nervous, sighing, trying to calm himself, he left the chair he was sitting on and took his laptop to lay on his bed.

Lee smiled as he read the message Jayce sent back to him, happy to hear that Jayce had missed him as well. He started typing out his message about meeting up. Lee was writing and deleting over and over again, trying to find the right words. He puts his hands over his face, taking a deep breath. He sighs "come on Lee, just ask him." He started typing again and just wrote what he was thinking and pressed enter before he could delete it again.

'I'm glad to hear your ok, I've been really busy as well, trying to keep up with coursework, the usual. I have been thinking for a while now about us meeting up some day. I really feel like we have a connection and that we would get along. You are the only person in my life that when I think about you I feel happy. I would like to think we could be more than friends and I am sorry if this is to forward. I want you to know that even if you don't feel this way about me I would still like us to meet up and be friends.'

Lee read's over what he sent and almost started to panic, thinking he shouldn't of sent that. "oh god, what if he takes it the wrong way or it makes him not want to be friends" talking to himself and getting worried about what Jayce will think and type back, if he does type back. Lee calmed himself down and just decided to wait for Jayce's response before he got to worked up.

He saw the little pencil icon coming and going what seemed a million times, if Lee was taking so long to say something it would be important or bad. The worry grew inside him as the time stopped for him, what could take Lee so much time to say? Jayce sank his head on the pillow for a moment, when he heard the "ding" he knew the message was sent, slowly he rose his head to read what Lee had written.

Jayce's eyes widened, he brought his hands to his mouth in excitement, drowning a gasp. He read what Lee wrote three or maybe four times before thinking about an aswer, he was happy with Lee's words but he didnt want to sound desperate. He took his almost shaking hands back to the keyborad to write his answer.

"You know, I've been thinking about the same. We do have something good between us and it would be really nice if we meet"

Jayce pressed the enter button, he had ran out of words, good words at least, everything that came to his mind was stupid. "Im such an idiot" His face crushed against the pillow "That was a terrible answer" he lamented shaking his head negatively. He felt embarrassed now and childish acting like that although he was alone.

Lee started to think his message had scared Jayce off and was starting to let his mind race. As he went through things in his head he heard the message come through. He almost jumped in his seat when he read that Jayce had been thinking the same. He sat for a moment, wanting to really think about what to say next. Where would they meet? What would he wear? What would they do? How would Jayce react to seeing him? He stopped think about it for a moment and decided to take things one at a time before he had a panic attack.

'I'm glad you feel the same Jayce and I really look forward to meeting you. I was thinking we could meet up half way. There is a Dinner opposite the cinema in the middle of town. We could meet there if you want. I will be wearing blue jeans with a white t-shirt and black button shirt on top. If you want to meet somewhere else i don't mind.'

Lee sent the message, getting out of his chair and already starting to sort out his clothes for there meeting. He almost ran around, the first time in his life someone actually wanted to meet up with him and he was really looking forward to it.

Jayce grinned at Lee's message and got really happy that he wanted to meet right now and he didnt want to wait until tomorrow or some other day, he rolled over his bed and got up almost forgetting to answer him. Sitting on the edge of the bed and running his eyes quickly over his opened wardrobe he began to write.

"Great! We'll meet there then. I'll wear black jeans and a black and purple plaid shirt" He clicked on "Send" and ran to get his clothes on.

He got dressed staring at his laptop screen from time to time to see if Lee had writen anything else. He tried to get his hair done as fast as he could but he was really retailer when it was about his hair, his chothing could look messy, a very controlled and wanted mess really, but his hair should look perfect, above all for a very special meeting like that. When he considered he looked good enough, he took his laptop to let Lee know he was ready and heading downtown.

"I'm going out right now!" He typed and left his room almost running through the dorms corridors.

Lee started to read Jayce's post and got excited. He got his things together and got showered and dressed. He looked at himself in the mirror and brushed his hair. It was long and jet black, stopping around the middle of his back and really brought out his blue eyes. He doubled checked he had everything, talking out loud to himself "watch, wallet with bank card, money for bus, mobile, ipod and headphones and smokes with lighter. Ok I'm ready to go."

He stops at the door and takes a deep breath, a wave of emotion coming over him, nervous and excited at the same time. He shook it off and headed out, running for the bus. He pays his fare and sits down, the entire journey thinking about what will happen and what could go wrong. He stops himself thinking about what could go wrong, convincing himself it's gong to be fine. He gets off the bus and heads through the high street to the dinner.

He looks around for someone wearing the clothes that Jayce said he would be wearing but couldn't see anyone. He stopped and stood outside the dinner realising he must be early. He lights up a smoke to calm is nerves and waits.

Jayce reached for the agreed place, stopping a bit far to take a moment to rest, he had almost ran from the dorms, he didn't live near downtown but in his enthusiasm he forgot to take everything he needed to go out. His shiny blue eyes jumping from one person to the other "Blue jeans with a white t-shirt and black button shirt on top" he repeated to himself a few times. He was getting closer to the dinner, stopping for a moment to check on his clothes and hair in front of a shop window, taking a short black lock and putting it back in place with a swift move, as his eyes were searching for Lee on the reflection. His eyes widened after a moment "Blue jeans...black button shirt" Jayce recalled. Taking a long breath, uselessly trying to calm himself, he began to walk, anxiously, but trying to look as cool as he could toward the other boy who was obviously looking for someone, judging by his attitude.

Jayce was forming possible sentences on his thoughts as he made his way through the people, or at least he tried to figure out what would be best way to introduce himself to Lee. But as closer as he got as empty got his mind, he felt the heat of a strong blush on his face, every word he had planned to say left him the moment he stood right behind the other boy.
After a moment of doubt he finally reached for him with a hand.

"Lee?"

Lee finished his cigarette and stubbed it out against the wall. He was feeling so nervous he almost decided to go home and message Jayce that he was ill. Before he could make up his mind he felt a hand on his shoulder and his name called. Lee almost jumped as he heard the voice of his online friend and slowly turned around.

Jayce? what....what the.... Lee was stunned as he saw Jayce and couldn't believe his eyes. Lee thought for a moment he was looking in a mirror. How could this be? This guy standing in front of him was almost his mirror image but it couldn't be possible, he was an only child and his parents had never told him about a twin. This had to be some kind of dream he will wake up from soon and find himself laying on his bed.

Lee managed to speak after a moment of stunned silence, taking a deep breath.... "Jayce, I don't understand what's going on, you....you look like my twin. This can't be possible, I was told I was an only child but...." Lee couldn't muster any other words as he continued to stare at Jayce in confusion and disbelief.

Jayce gasped, taking a step back, his eyes wide opened. It couldnt be, he never heard about having a twin and until now he never thought he could be an adopted child. His face became a mix between confusion and disappointment, frowning, he leaned back against the wall, staring at the floor, speechless. He was trying to put his thoughts in order.

"I don't know what to say... I never knew I had a brother" His hands fisting inside his jeans pockets, anger was growing in him as he realized his parents kept this from him all his life. He looked up at Lee after he calmed hismself.

"I don't know... Wanna sit down and... talk?"

Alex_Fox said:
Jayce gasped, taking a step back, his eyes wide opened. It couldnt be, he never heard about having a twin and until now he never thought he could be an adopted child. His face became a mix between confusion and disappointment, frowning, he leaned back against the wall, staring at the floor, speechless. He was trying to put his thoughts in order.

"I don't know what to say... I never knew I had a brother" His hands fisting inside his jeans pockets, anger was growing in him as he realized his parents kept this from him all his life. He looked up at Lee after he calmed hismself.

"I don't know... Wanna sit down and... talk?"

Lee paused, secretly happy Jayce wanted to talk to him still, even though this was very confusing and it was now very possible this person he had gotten so close to was his twin brother. He couldn't help but feel the same way about how he felt about him.

"sure, I...I think we.....i think we should."

Lee walks into the Diner and gets them a table, taking a deep breath and going over things in his head before speaking. He knew what he wanted to know but he didn't know how the words were going to come out.

"I can't believe this has happened, I have thought about this moment so many times and gone over so many ways it could go but I never imagined anything like this. My parents didn't tell me about a twin and I was always told I was an only child."

Lee felt strange, even thought he looked the same as Jayce he still found himself wanting to be with him. It was a feeling he had never had and he didn't know how to deal with it.

Jayce sat across Lee, still staring at him with a slight disappointed expression, the happiness of knowing that he had a brother was rising in him but his brother was the man he thought he could have a life with. The last months he had been thinking about how good would be to begin a relationship with Lee, and now he found himself again at the beginning of his search for someone. Jayce was getting tired of one night stands and failed relationships and meeting Lee on that chat site a few years ago had given him the hope of a better future. Slowly he began to try and get rid of the feelings Lee had woken up in him and asume him as his brother, he thought the hole this was leaving on him would never fill again.

"Yeah..." Jayce answered lowering his gaze to his crossed fingers over the table, a flash of every thing he had thought they would do when they finally meet crossed his mind, his face took a red tone.

"This is so... I can't believe my parents never told me..." He offered Lee a time to talk but he really didn't know what to talk about.

"Let's order something and try to just talk about something ok?" A smile crossed his face, the idea of having a brother wasn't bad after all.

A look of sadness took over Lee's face as he saw the way Jayce was looking at him, realising that although Lee still felt something for him it seemed the feeling wasn't going to be returned. Lee saw how this was effecting Jayce and he wanted to put his hand on his but stopped himself.

Lee fought back a few tears, he understood why Jayce was upset but this was now just another person that was disappointed at what they saw when they looked at him. "I'll just.....go....sorry I disappointed you, I knew I should just stay alone."

Lee starts to get up, a couple tears roll down his face. It's obvious he had a lot riding on this meeting and to have such a massive set back has crushed him.

Jayce knew that Lee's tears were his fault and with a desperate an almost unconscious move he reached for Lee's hand to stop him, not minding all the eyes upon them as he did. He was sorry for the cold way he had spoken to him before and he was decided to make it right this time.

"Pleas stay with me" Jayce looked up at Lee with pleading eyes. "You didn't disappointed me... is just that... well... our relationship is going to be different than we wanted it to be" He smiled at Lee, trying to make him feel better. "Please stay" He repeated, his hand wouldn't let him go, if Lee would disappear from his life he would be lost. He didn't wanted things to end up that way, and was decided to not waste and forget all those nights chatting with him.

Lee felt Jayce hold onto his wrist, listening to his words he started to calm a little. There was a little part of him that still wanted to go but he had put so much into this meeting he had to give it another chance to become what he had always imagined, even though there was a slight difference now. He sat back down and turned his head to wipe his tears, before looking back to Jayce.

"I know this isn't exactly what either of us had in mind but I think we could still get along and....." Lee pauses, was he really still thinking they could be more than friends now he knows they are twins? "We already know so much about each other and we really like each other." He blushes a little as he makes eye contact with Jayce.

The fact they are twins has confused him about why his parents lied to him but it hasn't done much to change how he feels about Jayce. He was the only person that had shown interest in him and he wasn't about to risk losing that now.

Jayce's eyes widened a bit and he felt the heat of a slight blush on his cheeks. Lee was right, they knew each other's likes and dislikes, and what would the other think about almost any topic. Jayce liked Lee and in the past few months he realised that his feelings toward him were growing, and it wasn't just a childish feeling he was falling in love with him. He got lost in his thoughts for a moment, staring at Lee into his eyes, it was a strange feeling, Lee was really handsome yet Jayce never saw himself as a really attractive man and thinking the man in front of him was really attractive made him feel a bit bumptious. He let go a low laughter, his blush took a brighter tone.

"I'm sorry" He smiled at Lee with brigth eyes. "Staring at you and thinking how cute you are..." He stopped for a moment, sighing "I know we'll get along, don't worry" He bent over the table almost as if he wanted to kiss Lee, actually the only thing that was stopping him from doing it was the fact that he was his brother. It would be really hard for him to bury his feelings and in that moment he knew that he should be very careful if he didn't wanted to end up kissing his brother.

Lee saw a little red come up on Jayce's cheeks and started to relax a little more as he looked back into Joyces' eyes. Hearing Jayce laugh was a little worrying until he was called cute. Lee's smile almost covered his entire face as Jayce continued to talk. The idea of them together didn't seem so unlikely now. Lee wanted to lean forward as he saw Jayce lean towards him but stopped himself as they were in public, the fact they were brothers didn't matter to him any more.

"I think we will get along as well Jayce and....uh....I think we could.....maybe more than friends." Lee paused a moment realising what he said and didn't want to scare Jayce off. "but....I...uh....I understand if your not comfortable with all this. I know it's not what either of us had pictured when we decided to meet but I really feel we have gotten really close since we first started talking online. Maybe we could just get some drinks and talk about things and see what happens. I have some beers at my place and we could just hang out for a while." Lee wasn't expecting Jayce to agree to coming over to his apartment but decided to just go for it and see what would happen.

Lee's invitation was a bit surprising for Jayce after hearing those words, knowing that with "more than friends" Lee wasn't talking about nothing related to brotherhood, but the idea of a quiet place where they could talk wasn't really bad. He looked at his hands on the table for a moment, playing with an already ragged paper napkin that he grabbed when they sat down the first time. Jayce was obviously nervous and he was uselessly trying to hide it from Lee, but he needed to give an answer to him.

"OK" He answered after a moment like talking to himself and then he looked up at Lee with a smile "Let's go". With this he got up and waited for Lee to get up and lead the way.

Lee wasn't expecting Jayce to say yes and was a little surprised to hear him agree to coming. He was now flooded by nerves as he was going to be alone in a small room with only a bed to sit on with the person he had been dreaming of seeing for so long. He got out of the bench and they headed of to Lee's place. Getting to the apartment block and after punching in the code opened the door for Jayce then led him up the stairs to his room.

He let Jayce in and followed him in, showing him his little place "it's not much but it's a place to live. Have a seat" Pointing to the bed as he grabbed a couple beers from the fridge and passed one to Jayce before sitting next to him on the bed. He had never had someone around before and wasn't used to talking to people.

"So, what to talk about? we already kinda know everything about each other" He giggled as he opened his beer and took a sip.

Jayce took a quick view from the place, it was small yes, but it wasn't like he had the great house. He sat on the edge of the bed and waited for Lee to sit next to him to open his beer. That kind of situation was common for him, having a drink with someone was simply a prelude to sex, only this time it was rather different. Sitting next to the boy who woke up such feelings and wishes in him would be great in other circumstances but instead it was frustating for Jayce. He just sat there, drinking his beer staring at the floor, not daring to see Lee's eyes and get lost again in his wants of kissing him.

"What made you decide to ask me to meet up?" Jayce finally asked, looking up at Lee for a brief moment to then finish his beer, the silence was making him nervous and he wanted to avoid an awkward moment, so he would talk about anything really. But he was genuinely interested on Lee's answer, like if their future depend on it.

Lee smiled as Jayce sat down, he had never had someone he cared for in this way in his room and he couldn't help but feel excited. Turning to Jayce as he asked his question Lee went a little red and smiled. He had been playing this moment in his head for so long, practising what he would say to Jayce. Thinking of questions he might be asked and preparing answers, wanting to be prepared for anything. Now it was actually happening Lee felt like his head was blank and nothing was coming to him.

He sat there for a while thinking of an answer that wouldn't make him look to forward or desperate then took a deep breath and look at Jayce. "Well..... I don't really have any friends, I'm not the kind of person that people want to spend time with....girls or boys. When I found you online I thought that I had finally found someone that I could spend my time with and at last have a friend or maybe even more. I wanted to arrange to meet a while ago but could never find the courage to ask you. One day I just wrote out the message and pressed enter without thinking so I couldn't change my mind.

He smiled as he look to Jayce, catching his eyes with his gaze.

Jayce gave a smile to Lee after he spoke. He was thoughtful, as if recalling Lee's words. It seemed like Lee was really lonely and unlucky with people and this made Jayce to feel a bit sad. He had always been popular with girls and boys and he regret for a moment for all the times he wished to be alone. He let go a soft sigh, looking down the floor, playing with the beer can in his hands. Jayce wasn't sure what to answer, but he wouldn't leave Lee alone.

"Well... We can hang out whenever you want to." He was nervous, and knew that his answer wasn't what Lee was waiting for, but Jayce was trying to behave as a brother should and he found this rather hard to do. Lee was so close to him, and they had had such intimate conversations. He recalled some words they had interchanged about sex, his eyes widened a bit and he held his breath as he gave a quick glance up at Lee, hoping he wouldn't realise what was going on inside his thoughts.

Jayce wasn't really good at conforting people and he was feeling a bit useless there. He finished his beer quickly and left the can on the floor next to him. Looking back at Lee he took a deep breath to speak again.

"So... What do you wanna do?"

After Jayce spoke he looked up into his eyes and smiled, knowing what he was wanting to do wouldn't be what Jayce wanted to do. Lee sat a little closer to Jayce and looked to the floor, knowing he wouldn't be able to speak if he was looking at the boy he had started to fall in love with. Taking a deep breath he started to speak, his voice soft and sounding a little nervous. He almost stopped himself from talking but managed to get the nerve to speak.

"Well....uh.....I was thinking that maybe.....uh....if you wanted to...that we could maybe" He pauses for a moment, thinking he was about to have a panic attack. "When we spoke online we did talk about what it would be like to......kiss." He suddenly pauses for a moment, remembering he had been drinking when they discussed that and was unsure if he had actually sent that message or if he had just deleted it.

Lee looked up at Jayce and waited for his reaction and response, not wanting to say anything else until Jayce spoke in case he made things worse.

Jayce smiled shyly at Lee's words, he remembered all their conversation and it was one of his favorites. He knew Lee wanted to kiss him, and being honest to himself, he wanted to kiss him too. It was wrong, but he wished to know how would it feel, to finally kiss those lips. Jayce had been fantasized about how would it be to be with Lee, to spend a night with him and all the images he had pictured on his mind suddenly came back to his memories. A bright red covered his face and he looked away from Lee, it wasn't to hide his blush, but to try and stop the urge he felt of moving forward toward the other boy and kiss him. Jayce moved his body nervously, leaning forward, resting his forearms on his thighs and this time it was to hide something from Lee, all those memories made more than just turn his face red, he felt a slight twitch inside his pants.

"You want us... to kiss?" He finally stammered, taking a quick glance to Lee.

Lee looked at Jayce as he talked, unable to take his eyes of Jayce's lips. He wanted desperately to feel those lips against his and decided to take a chance. He thought if he could just kiss Jayce maybe he would forget they were twins and they could maybe even go further. As Jayce finished talking Lee leaned in and pressed his lips against Jayce's. He let out a soft moan as his body almost went numb, he couldn't believe this was really happening.

After a while Lee leaned out of there embrace, red faced he looked into Jayce's eyes. "That felt better than I ever imagined it would." He started to feel worried that Jayce wouldn't feel the same. "Uhh.....I'm sorry if you didn't expect or want that. I have imagined this moment so many times that i couldn't stop myself."

Back
Top Bottom