Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Teen Titans (OoC)

Jugger82

Singularity
I miss this show, I really do. Especially with the last episode of the original series being a cliffhanger on Terra's status. I've been wanting to do a Teen Titans RP for a while now. For this RP, I would say there would be a new faction of Titans in a different city, much like how they did with Titans East with Speedy and the others.

Five slots for actual heroes, and all newcomers would be mainly villains. Anyone interested?
-------------

The RP is now going on but still accepting people into it! PLEASE if you join, operate a post order for everyone in your scene so as we don't clump up. If anyone is stuck waiting on a user, you are allowed to just leave the scene if you wish.

Here is a list of current players and their affiliation:

Titans
1. Eisenwolf (Jugger82)
2. Green Lantern (malin)
3. Haze (FemShep)
(Only 3 for now)

Neutral

Villains

RE: New Teen Titans (Need Females)

I'm online now. Give me a sec to get a character thread up. Replying to a few RPs and then I'll get it started.

EDIT:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=48987

Oh I have a question for the remaining female's in the thread who have yet to make a character, would anyone of you, be interested in making your character a sibling of mine...

I know not everyone is comfortable with it, but I am really craving some kind of brother X sister interactions.

I don't mind at all as long as she's still a red head :p Personally I don't see the fuss about needing a villain right now is about. We could NPC a villain till someone wanted to fill that role, and we need a larger team then 3 hero's who have moral compasses worse then Harvy Dents. Also I think a new batgirl would be neat. Though I was planning to have batman play a bit into my characters history (he was after all at one time a kid on the streets of gotham) not a big role, just a part of the history.

Haha of course she's going to be red head. And that would be cool. I was thinking about being Bruce Wayne's daughter but he already has a son. Also I have kind of a history about my character stealing her mother's suit.

Bruce Wayne is a hard one to crack, honestly though I always liked the idea of barbra and bruce getting together and having a kid, if that's the case however I would guess that the active batman would be Tim, (formerly nightwing) And this would be a little farther along in the canon of the batman franchise. The important part is that gotham always needs a batman.

Also you could pretty well ignore Damien Wayne, the comic writers have been for years.

I though Dick Grayson was nightwing and Tim Drake was Red Robin.... Anyways, nah, i'll just go with Barbra's daughter and father unknown.

If you really want 5 Titans I guess we could open up two slots to porcelain and the other dude that wanted in...as long as we created NPC Villains to make things interesting at least.

EDIT: Also feel free to post.

Well Mystic (my character) could be a little mini villain for right now, your with Wolf wanting to just fight someone or thing

I can play a temporary major threat until someone chips in as a main over arching villian. Possibly as a new Hive leader? And, using the hive we can have npc villians, henchmen, and if people are not apposed to doubling up. They can create their own nemesis,.

Back
Top Bottom