Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Teen Titans (OoC)

Jugger82

Singularity
I miss this show, I really do. Especially with the last episode of the original series being a cliffhanger on Terra's status. I've been wanting to do a Teen Titans RP for a while now. For this RP, I would say there would be a new faction of Titans in a different city, much like how they did with Titans East with Speedy and the others.

Five slots for actual heroes, and all newcomers would be mainly villains. Anyone interested?
-------------

The RP is now going on but still accepting people into it! PLEASE if you join, operate a post order for everyone in your scene so as we don't clump up. If anyone is stuck waiting on a user, you are allowed to just leave the scene if you wish.

Here is a list of current players and their affiliation:

Titans
1. Eisenwolf (Jugger82)
2. Green Lantern (malin)
3. Haze (FemShep)
(Only 3 for now)

Neutral

Villains

RE: New Teen Titans

That was quick. Welcome aboard Spirits. Hm...I think Five is kind of a lot for a group of heroes in a group RP...Maybe I'll just shorten it to three though. First come first served though! If anyone wants to be a hero, request it. Not a FOR SURE thing about keeping it at 3 though. Depends on how popular this'll become.

Villain, evil, bad guy. All me I'll take it unless you need a hero I'll make another good one but I call bad guy

We've got three heroes, two villains, and an undetermined (Yes Sirix, we'll have you bud.). Its coming along nicely. Should we go ahead and just start with three heroes, or should we wait?

I would really like to join this, I have a hero i tend to use for DC rp's (A teenage green lantern) that I would love to make in this thread.

My posts however currently suffer from only having one arm, and forcing myself to stay in college with a broken limb (fell out of a two story window broke my arm) If you can put up with irregularity at least until after next week then i would love to be a part of this.

RE: New Teen Titans (Need Females)

Welcome aboard. Though...Should we start? The ratio is still 4 to 2. Possibility of some users not up for the RP anymore. Hm...Anyone who is still up for this RP, please post.

Well in the original Teen Titans there were only two girls, besides Terra, but she came in way later in the story and she wasn't in it for long either

Now are we doing the original characters or using our own... Because if we are using our own, I'm totally calling batgirl

Back
Top Bottom