Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lotus Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
frogger2.jpg

Heather leaned forward...capturing his finger before it retreated. After nibbling on it for a moment, she licked the tip, and let it go. "Maybe...Maybe not. I rather like my hair, whatever the reason may be behind it." Her smile was dazzling and unexpected, more brilliant than even the largest diamond. There was nothing unnatural, or relatively fake, about the young woman. It was actually... fun, playing around with Otto, exchanging little facts, doing it for the sake of getting to know each other. It did ward off boredom, as well. "Hm... I used to train with my father in the ways of self-defense... He had never fought in wars or battles, but he was a firm believer in being able to defend oneself. After his death, I began traveling around the world, learning the various methods of fighting...with weapons, and with just my hands. As for your question...I just never gave music much thought. No one in my family was ever musical. We didn't have much money, either...so we couldn't afford something as extravagant as music lessons." Once she bopped his nose, she stretched her arms high above her head, the black tank top she had on stretching across her breasts. Even a bit of flat stomach was exposed.

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

Otto nodded, taken off guard by the smile. For a second he couldn't quite operate. Eventually he shook it off and was able to continue. "Train with your father hm? I'll admit, that's a good philosophy to have. Every now and then, a little self-defense practice comes in handy. Or so I understand..." His eyes suddenly lit up and his grin turned into a full blown smile. Not as dazzling or unexpected as Heather's, but it was warm, and friendly, and filled with all the bubbliness of a carbonated beverage. "We could always trade off you know. I could teach you how to play any instrument, and you could teach me how to keep said instruments safe. I'd say it's a rather fair trade. Although I'd argue that music isn't extravagant, it's essential." He winked, bringing himself to his full height suddenly. One of his eyebrows went up and wiggled a bit, trying to coax a laugh out of her. "Music keeps the soul healthy. It's what allows us to dance." He started doing the two step with an imaginary partner, whirling around, not paying attention to the others. "It's what allows us to feel. Happy, sad, angry, all of it. It even gives us energy when we need it and comfort when we want it." He stopped in front of her, hand outstretched. "Music, is in effect, life itself. Not extravagant, but basic in every form. And combined with other basic forms, it makes something beautiful." His eyes were filled with brightness, and his hair was slightly less messy than it had been a few minutes ago. "I asked you a question... is there anything specific you'd like to know about me?"

frogger2.jpg

"It is a good philosophy to have, and it comes in handy during the worst situation." Heather couldn't restrain herself from laughing at his two-step with an invisible partner, shaking her head this way and that. The musical sound dancing in the air yet again, it was as though she was playing an instrument...even without holding one in her hands. Her voice was the instrument. "I don't know if you can teach me how to play... Not to insult your teaching ability, but I'm not sure if it's possible for me to learn... I'm willing to give it a shot, however. You can teach me how to play, and I can teach you how to keep your instruments safe. It sounds like a fun deal." Bright blue eyes meeting his, she flashed him yet another smile...one few people ever see. A Death Angel hardly ever smile... given their job description, and yet...she couldn't help but do so around this man. Maybe it's his bubbly personality, and his cute, shy demeanor...or maybe it was because of how he was willing to just dance around, but still... it was rather fun to tease him. To talk with him, and so on. Her hand reached up to his hair, ruffling the messy brown locks before working on fixing it. "Is there anything I'd like to know about you?" she repeated. "Hm...I'm not sure..." Both hands rose to the occasion to fix his hair, the fingers gentle. "Is there anything you'd like to know about me?"

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

There it was. That sound again, that laughter. The notes tingled his ears and it made him smile. It also brought the red back into his cheeks. This time he couldn't quite shake the color out of his cheeks. That laugh kept bouncing around in his head. This year was already promising to be a fun one it seemed. "Anything I'd like to know about you? Hmm... I'd like to know a great deal more. But the questions, are ones I'm not willing to ask just yet." He murred a bit, closing his eyes as she messed with his hair and set about fixing it. While he was the friendly type, he never let too many people mess with his hair too much. It felt good to be honest. As she worked over his hair, he hummed something, a tune from long ago it seemed. It looked like he was rather content for the time being. Every now and then a finger would twitch. The tune was easy enough for Heather to follow along, should she so desire.

frogger2.jpg

Heather smiled softly. "You're blushing again..." she murmured, one hand retreating from his hair to stroke the red cheek with just the very tips of her fingers. "Why is that?" The question wasn't to be noisy, but merely asked out of curiosity. "And...what questions is it you're not willing to ask just yet? I'll answer whatever questions you have..." A couple strands of silvery-purple tumbled down, giving off a subtle scent similar to that of moon flowers. One of her blue eyes became hidden because of this. When she recognized the tune he was humming, she began humming it along with him.

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

He shook his head, looking up at her over his glasses. For a minute he just continued to hum, listening to her. Memorizing the notes it seemed. After he stopped humming is when the demon spoke. "I know you'd answer them, but it seems there are things you'd rather not talk about. So I won't force you to talk about them. At least, not here. And might I say you have quite the voice. How long have you been alive? I've met very few who can hit notes in the way you can." Otto eyed her curiously, tilting his head just the slightest bit to the side. "It's a talent that can only be acquired over time. Quite a long time too." And then he was smiling, sitting up straight and adjusting his glasses, radiating warmth.

frogger2.jpg

"Maybe, maybe not...but I really don't mind answering your questions." Heather tilted her head with a smile, several silvery strands falling against her cheek, the tips tickling her shoulders and chin. Those oceanic blue eyes opened, meeting his, and a pink blush made its way across her face. "And thank you... I don't really have much of a voice, yet you say I do nonetheless. I have been alive...for a very, very long time." Her fingers bopped him on the nose yet again, though this time...said fingers retreated before he had a chance to nip at them.

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

"Well, you said you weren't musically inclinced... and I haven't exactly heard you sing yet. But from what I've heard so far, you do have a decent voice. The only reason you may not think so is probably because, from what you've told me, you don't sing all too often." He shrugged, closing his eyes briefly. Trying to figure out what a very long time meant. Obviously she wasn't human. Ah well. When his brown eyes became visible again, he noticed that she was blushing now. It made him chuckle and he leaned forward just a little bit. "Well I'll be damned... I've been alive for a long time too. Tell me... have you ever been to Russia during the winter time? As cold as it gets, it's a rather beautiful sight." Perhaps she had some stories to tell? It was a possibility, but he still wasn't too keen on prying. Maybe after the meeting in the auditorium was over? Ah, but he needed some more interesting, light topics to talk about if that was the case. As he thought, his hand came up to toy gently with some of the hair that had fallen across Heather's face. It was still such an odd color. Hmm...

frogger2.jpg

Heather felt his fingers toy with the ends of her hair, and couldn't help the heat rising to her cheeks. Every once in a while his fingertips would stroke her collarbone, and well...as silly as it was, she almost felt like a schoolgirl with her first crush. There is no reason to be like that... After all, it's just...um...we are just getting to know each other... Yes, that's right. "I-I never did sing all too often... I don't think I have a decent voice, but maybe I should prove that to you, whenever the opportunity presents itself..." Before she realized it, their bodies were close...very close. She could feel the body heat radiating from his skin, while he could probably feel hers. One hand rose...her fingertips toying with the ends of his hair now. "I've been to Russia before, quite a long time ago... I love it during the wintertime. I love playing in the snow too, and well...it is just a beautiful sight, overall... isn't it?"

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

He grinned at her again, leaning in a bit closer, his fingers brushing her neck every now and then. Whether this was on purpose or not wasn't clear at the moment. His eyes were bright, and so very close. "Only time will tell what you can do." He could feel the heat of her body. Honestly, Otto had never been this close with anyone, always keeping his distance. But there was something about this girl, and while he thought he had an idea, he couldn't be sure yet. His hand moved through her hair, gentle as could be, touching lightly on the back of her neck, moving her a bit closer to him. He was quite warm. "One of these days we should pay a visit to Russia. I could bring a band and show you what it feels like to play music in the snow. As strange as it sounds, snow is incredible for music. Especially the serenades." Was that a hint in his voice? He chuckled, pulling away a bit, still staying close to Heather. He like the warmth.

frogger2.jpg

"We...pay a visit to Russia? Together?" Heather's heart began pounding hard against her rib cage, making it a little hard to breathe. "That...certainly sounds like an idea. I didn't know snow is incredible for music..." Was that a hint in his voice? It was difficult to tell, since she couldn't tell that sort of thing with him...not yet. His hand moved through her hair, gentle as can be, touching lightly on the back of her neck and moving her a bit closer to him. It felt...amazing...for reasons she couldn't begin to fathom. Their chests brushed, their bodies leaning close together. When he pulled away, just a little bit, she felt the loss of his heat. Her eyes rose to meet his, reading the brown depths. "I would love to do that..." she breathed, the hot air teasing his lips.

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

He nodded, slowly. He could hear her heartbeat trip-hammering in her chest. He could feel it when they brushed up against each other, and he tensed up, almost imperceptibly. Though he was sure she'd noticed. His eyes closed and he wrapped both arms around her in a sudden hug, but only for a second before pulling back. Otto was a bit shocked by what had just happened. "Ah... I... Uh... I'm sorry for that. Think I might have gotten a little out of hand huh?" He chuckled, now on the nervous side, doing his best to keep his calm, friendly demeanor. "So, yes, a trip to Russia eventually. I'd love to show you what I used to do there, and maybe you could do likewise?"

frogger2.jpg

"Uh..." Heather was certainly taken by surprise, yet she didn't mind the hug...not at all. In fact...it felt nice, the warmth and strength in his arms, wrapped around her... "D-Don't worry about it, Otto... Can I call you Otto? Here..." Hesitantly she wrapped her arms around him, returning the hug he had just given her. "Oh, by the way...I don't think you would like to see what I used to do in Russia... I would love to see what you used to do, though." After adjusting his glasses, she gave him a smile, one that was rather dazzling, not to mention beautiful.

622a02cd-d206-4c02-9e36-6cde55c43e47.jpg

Neil Hatchett

He looked away from her so that he wouldn't embarrass her too much and spoke calmly. Everyone is made perfectly as they are meant to be, including you. There is a balance in everyone of the things we like and don't like about ourselves. People who really care, like friends, always see the best in us and will enjoy being in our company. That's what being here taught me. He offered out his hand. I enjoy your company and so will the other friends you will make in time. Eventually you'll feel more comfortable with your friends to let yourself bloom and the flower I know you can be will be beautiful. He smiled at her. But everything takes time. Don't push yourself too much, your friends want to see you happy.

Company:Melanie
Mood: Encouraging​

69498fde-1523-441b-aa1d-90b99889a7d5_zpse5ae8c36.jpg
Hikari Nakamura (Head Mistress)

Miss Nakamura teleported herself down to the auditorium. Good day to everyone! She climbed up the stairs to the stage and stood in front of a microphone. Is everyone here? She put down her bag and pulled out a clipboard. This feels too formal.... She grabbed several chairs and set them up in a circle on the stage. After pressing a few buttons the lighting on the stage changed to a more comfortable well lit level for the chairs. Everyone come up to the chairs on stage for the meeting.

Company: Lukas, Hashi, Heather, and Otto (I think that's everyone?)
Mood: professional

th_RPmaincharacter.jpg
Elaine Gibson

She stopped munching for a moment. Really? I can't say I had high expectations, but you make it seem boring. She went back to polishing off her plates.

Company: Phoebe and Mizuki
Mood: Satisfied

th_Lotusmycharacter_zps9cbd4792.jpg
Mizuki Fugiwara

Mizuki looked at the girls sitting at the table and then back to the empty table where her belongings were. She thought to herself a moment and went to the table and picked up her bag and composition book. She walked over to the table with the girls. W...would it be ok.... if... I sat with you?
She tucked her hair behind her ear blushing a bit. If its not too much trouble.

Company: Phoebe and Elaine
Mood: Shy

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

Otto sighed, looking up to the Headmistress that had just poofed onto the stage. Looked like the meeting was starting. He gently grabbed Heather's hand and kissed it before getting into a seat on stage. Once he was seated, he started messing with his hair, attempting to get it at least a little bit under control, to no avail. After a few minutes of trying he eventually gave up and put his hands in his lap. And then he waited, rather expectantly, for Nakamura to give whatever opening show she had planned for the school year.

For some reason his foot was tapping. He couldn't for the life of him fathom why.

She sat on a chair and crossed her legs. For the opening ceremony I was thinking of having the teachers show their talents. My thoughts were something along the line of a 1 on 1 friendly teacher battle and a musical performance. I'm open to any other ideas too. No one has to participate in multiple events, unless they want to. What do you think? I want the teachers to display their talents, both their normal skills and their special talents.

1b542b2d-791d-40b5-8123-2eaf35f4e420_zpsd1643903.jpg
Lukas looked up as Ms. Nakamura appeared and shifted the chairs and lighting on the stage. The shark man got up from where he was sitting and moved to the chair on Ms. Nakamura's right. As she spoke of the teachers displaying their talents, Lukas thought a little on that. Many had great abilities to portray. The shark thought a little more, letting the Headmistress talk about her plans. He then smiled and nodded to Ms. Nakamura. "I think that's a great idea. It might be a good way to start off the new year. Might lower our stress a little before we start teaching." Lukas said, before looking to the Headmistress and tilting his head some. "Right, Ms. Nakamura?"

Company: Nakamura, Hashi, Otto, Heather
Mood: Interested

Right. There isn't much time before we get this show on the road so please chime in with how you as teachers would like to do this. It is also a way for you all to settle in your roles as not only teachers but role-models for the students. She looked around at the teachers individually. You are here because you are talented and because you love to teach. Time to show the students what having you have to offer them aside from lectures.

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

Otto chuckled a bit and ran a hand through his hair. "I suppose that the musical performance is somewhat more for me, seeing as how I'm not exactly a fighter yes?" He looked at the shark, the gym teacher this year he believed. Lukas, that was his name. The demon thought he detected a little bit of... something between Nakamura and Lukas, though he wasn't quite sure what. Oh well, it was none of his business. There was a show about to start. "I think I rather like the sounds of a friendly teacher battle to show off each-others powers. I think I've got a few tricks up my sleeves that would have the students in shock. And perhaps Lukas would like to be my opponent, should we do the battle? I'd kind of like to see what the Gym teacher is bringing to the table this year."

Locale:Auditorium
Company: Lukas, Hashi, Heather, Nakamura
Mood: Off​

twins.jpg

Melanie's delicate hand slipped into his, their fingers brushing with an electric awareness. "What if this flower...is never to bloom?" she asked in a soft voice. "Or what if...I'm already the flower I'm meant to be? I am...the twin no one remembers... Most don't even know I exist..." A couple strands of light brown fell forward to lay against her cheek, which she tucked away after a minute. Those lovely purple eyes rose to meet his through a veil of bangs, which only darted away with nervousness. "However...I would love...to be able to spend more time with you...if that is alright..." Pink began invading her porcelain cheeks, and well...she couldn't help but turn away, so he couldn't see.

Phoebe continued chewing on her food. It wasn't long before her stomach gave a satisfied growl, the empty cavity full. "I suppose we should get going," she told her new-found companion with a quick grin. "Come on, we don't want to get in trouble on our first day."

frogger2.jpg

Heart still pounding hard and fast inside her chest, Heather took the first available seat she could find, which so happens to be across from Otto. A contest? Really? Must we compete against one another, for fun? A number of eyes came in her direction, only to dart away rather quickly. A soft sigh leaving her lips, she shook her head, saying nothing on the matter. However, her blue eyes were drawn in Otto's direction...which she couldn't help. Why...? Why am I being this way? I shouldn't...feel this way... she told herself, only to blush darkly when he spoke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom