Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lotus Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
622a02cd-d206-4c02-9e36-6cde55c43e47.jpg

Neil Hatchett

He couldn't help the smile that came to him. He was enjoying himself. I'm not big on the fighting unless it's to defend someone but its a good skill to learn. I've heard good things about Miss Heather and of course Lukas has been one of my favorite teachers here. I enjoy gym. He heard the announcement go off. Sounds like the show is getting started soon. If you ladies would excuse me I'm going to go get some food. You are both welcome to join me and we can continue this conversation. He winked at them.

Company:Melanie and Natasha
Mood: Casual​

th_Lotusmycharacter_zps9cbd4792.jpg
Mizuki Fugiwara

Mizuki let out a sigh of relief. H...hi. I'm Mizuki
She tucked her hair behind her ear blushing a bit. I'm sorry I was in the way. Please go ahead with your friend and get some food.

Company: Phoebe and Elaine
Mood: Shy

th_RPmaincharacter.jpg
Elaine Gibson

oh! No, no! You're fine. I shouldn't have been running so carelessly. She grabbed a tray and started piling food on it that looked like she was feeding 4 people instead of just one. Would you like to sit with me and my friend? She slowly made her way balancing her full tray toward Phoebe.

Company: Phoebe and Mizuki
Mood: Hungry

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

Otto hummed to himself, his eyes closed as he sat in a chair and tuned his instrument. His... instrument. The one thing that none of the students would be able to touch. Every time he plucked the strings the sound would bounce off of the walls for a bit before finally subsiding. It was music to his ears, these errant notes. He found comfort in them. The poor demon damn near jumped out of his skin when the loudspeakers crackled to life. An announcement for all the teachers to head to the basement. It looked like the show would soon begin.

He grinned to himself, his devilish little smile, and smoothed his hair back. He had to look decent at least. What had he been wearing? He'd forgotten... Otto looked down and found himself in a light-blue collared shirt, slacks, and a jacket. In his hand there was a hat. Well, it'd have to do. He chuckled to himself as he walked out of the door of his classroom and started on his way towards the basement of the auditorium. About halfway there, a sudden thought popped into his head. He couldn't quite remember who the teachers were. He remembered the Head Mistress, but beyond that he couldn't, for the life of him, remember any of the other names! He'd have to work on that, he thought, and went back on his merry way.

Locale: Towards the Auditorium
Company: None
Mood: Otto

twins.jpg

Melanie felt her heart fall, just the tiniest bit. Is he really leaving already? Blushing a pretty, delicate pink, she clutched her notepad to her chest while keeping her eyes on the ground. "U-Um...N-Neil? Would it be alright...or rather, would it not be too b-bold of me... if I ask that I join you? I haven't had anything to eat as of yet...I-I also wouldn't mind...continuing our conversation...from earlier..." A few strands of brown fell to hide her burning cheeks, which she was thankful for. Why did she have to be so shy about meeting others...? If only she was like Phoebe...It would make her life so much easier... Heart pounding loudly in her ears, she waited for his answer, praying that he wouldn't say no outright. After all...he was her first friend here at the Academy...

frogger2.jpg

"Aww... Playtime is over already?" Heather asked with a pout, crossing her arms again. "So not fair... I wanted to tease Lukas..." Once the announcement was made, she let out a sigh. "I guess it's time to get back to work, huh?" she murmured, tossing a few pesky silvery-purple strands of hair behind her shoulder. At the gesture made by the headmistress she went out the door, grumbling under her breath.

3e0b889f-c95e-4465-83f2-875fb754d13b_zps80074542.jpg
Natasha listened as the announcement played before watching Neil begin to leave. But she smiled and nodded. "I'm not leaving you alone that quickly! We haven't shared our summer stories!" she joked, transforming into her Peregrine form and perching on Neil's shoulder. Though as Melanie spoke, the bird did look back at the girl, studied her a few moments, then looked back to the dragon that she was perched on. She was acutally quite curious on what Neil would say.

Company: Melanie, Neil
Mood: Curious, Content​

1b542b2d-791d-40b5-8123-2eaf35f4e420_zpsd1643903.jpg
Lukas looked to Heather before looking away at her glances. He kept his hands over his gills to keep them closed as the two shared a few words before Ms. Nakamura made the announcement for the staff meeting. As Heather left, Lukas got up and removed his hands from his gills. He glanced back, watching the door for a few moments before sighing quietly. The shark man then smiled to Ms. Nakamura. "I guess I'll see you down there, Lady Nakamura. Maybe we can share lunch one day. I do miss hearing your stories." he said, giving her a smile. The shark then bowed slightly to the Headmistress then exited the office. he needed to change into something more teacher appropriate.

Company: No one
Mood: Calm, Content

69498fde-1523-441b-aa1d-90b99889a7d5_zpse5ae8c36.jpg
Hikari Nakamura (Head Mistress)

As Lukas walked out and uttered those words a strange sensation flooded into Miss Nakamura. She slowly raised a hand to her face feeling her skin burning hot on her face. What was this?!? Her heart beat began to race in a mixture of this odd new emotion and a flood of confusion that followed. She felt paralyzed by his words and she had no idea why. Y...yes... That was the only word she could manage to speak. Feeling as though she'd lose her balance she sat in her chair. The reflection on the window showed a red glow on her cheeks. Miss Nakamura closed her eyes and attempted to control her breathing to gather herself before joining all the teachers down stairs.

Company: Alone
Mood: surprised and flustered

Hashi Takahara

The green-haired young man was already waiting in the auditorium, having been close by when the announcement was made. Alone in the room, he was seated on the stage, busily sketching in a small pad, no doubt some new and dubiously dangerous design of his, as he was wont to do with down-time. Mumbling to himself, he leaned the chair back against the wall, gauntlet-clad hand gripping an obviously well-used pencil that studiously and graphically put some finishing touches on something that would probably see the light of day the second it could conceivably be needed.

Mood: Bored
Company: None​

William "Bill" Smith

William nods in response to Matt's question and turns back to the welcome packet on the bed. After rummaging through it briefly, he pulls out a map of the campus.

"In theory. I doubt we'll be the only ones using the maps in the packets to find our way there. Sounds like we've got an hour or so before the assembly starts."

William looks over the map, scanning it with his eyes, then glances out a window then looks back at the map. William's mind ablaze as it determines they're location.

"looks like we're right here" William points to a particular spot on the dolphin building. "so it shouldn't take us but 5 minutes to get there. and i imagine there will be signs up for those who forget to plan ahead."

William notices how Matt seems to sort of zone out while he's talking and tilts his head to the side while looking at Matt, his thoughts echo his words.

"You alright there? you seem a little.....distracted."

th_RPmaincharacter.jpg
Elaine Gibson

She sat down at the table with Phoebe and began daintily but rapidly consuming all the food on her tray. With the manners of nobility and the speed and consumption of a large animal she ate. After a moment she paused. This is very delicious food. She smiled. So we have the ceremony soon. That should be very entertaining.

Company: Phoebe and Mizuki
Mood: Slightly satisfied

622a02cd-d206-4c02-9e36-6cde55c43e47.jpg

Neil Hatchett

He let out a light laugh. I would certainly enjoy your company. We've been having a great time. I wouldn't want it to end. Neil watched as Natasha changed form and perched on his shoulder. He picked the bird up holding tightly. You really should ask permission first. He spoke to the bird gently and gave it a pet. Fly ahead and find us a table? He looked at Melanie. Ready?

Company:Melanie and Natasha
Mood: Cool​

3e0b889f-c95e-4465-83f2-875fb754d13b_zps80074542.jpg
Natasha squawked a little when Neil grabbed her, then petted her. The falcon seemed to huff and ruffled her sleek feathers before flapping her wings and taking back to the air. The bird of prey soared lazily around campus and through an open window into the cafeteria. The raptor perched int he rafters for a moment before her keen avian eyes spotted a table. The Peregrine Falcon dived down and landed on the table, tucking her wings in. Anyone who attempted to sit there was squawked at. When not squawking, the falcon flopped over on the table surface to wait for the others.

Company: No one
Mood: Bummed​

twins.jpg

"Th-Thank you..." Melanie could feel another blush rise to her cheeks, but hide the burning skin with a veil of brown hair. "Um... I-I'm sorry... I am not...really comfortable with talking to others... It must be...annoying...to hear me stutter so much..." Clutching onto her notepad as though for dear life, the young girl kept her eyes on the ground, embarrassed beyond words. Why must I be this way? she asked herself yet again. It was almost shameful, from her point of view. Shouldn't she be able to get along with her peers?

Phoebe nodded in agreement, stuffing her face with food. It was very good. "Mm... I don't know about the ceremony being entertaining... after all, it's just the teachers telling us that we should have another great year here at the Academy... You know, blah, blah, blah." After giving a shrug, she went on and took a bite of food, her expression blissful.

frogger2.jpg

Heather knew that she wasn't the most popular teacher. In fact...she knew that most didn't even consider her as a friend. It's just that... lately, she has been feeling really...lonely. Living for as long as she has, it almost seems pointless to continue on like she has been. Yet... she couldn't even make friends. With a sigh escaping her lips, the beautiful young woman began heading to the auditorium. On the way she came across Otto, who she only gave a greeting to. Takahara was already in the auditorium, making plans for a new creation, but she didn't join in on the fun. Instead she sat off by herself, letting herself blend into the wall.

1b542b2d-791d-40b5-8123-2eaf35f4e420_zpsd1643903.jpg
Lukas made it back to his room and changed into a nice dress shirt and another pair of khakis he had. Thankfully those were clean. Once redressed, the shark adjusted the ring he wore before exiting his room. The shark man headed down to the auditorium, spotting Hashi and Heather already there. Though Heather was off to once side, Lukas decided to approach Hashi, peeking over the other's shoulder at what he was sketching. Another weapon design apparently. The shark then moved to sit next to Hashi. "That's a good sketch. What's the occasion?" he asked, slightly jokingly. Hashi always came up with interesting designs and Lukas was usually fascinated by them. Of the ones he saw anyways.

Company: Hashi, Heather
Mood: Content, Interested

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

Otto hummed to himself, seeming to be oblivious to the outside world. That is until someone said a quick hello before making their way to the auditorium. Gah, what was her name... Hailey? No... Ah, he remembered now. It was Heather. She seemed a bit down. Strange. He shrugged, keeping pace with the small group of teachers that seemed to have gathered around, eventually getting to the auditorium. The first thing he noticed was that Heather seemed to be sitting by herself, even though what appeared to be a shark... the Gym teacher if he remembered correctly, and some other person were close.

Well, he couldn't just let her sit there. He didn't quite like sadness. So, the redheaded demon crouched down in front of Heather, a friendly grin on his face. Despite doing a bit of combing, his hair was a mess. "Hey. You look a bit on the sad side. What's getting you down, and what can I do to help?" His grin grew a little bit in an effort to put a smile on her face. "I don't like seeing lovely creatures such as yourself unhappy."

Locale: Auditorium
Company: Hashi, Heather, Lukas
Mood: Cheerful

frogger2.jpg

Heather couldn't help but think over the past several centuries she has come to live among mortals. At first, she felt nothing but disgust...even disdain, towards such simple-minded mammals. And yet...she grew to sympathize, even care, for them. Despite that...she never did feel close to any one person. It would be nice to have a close friend...even if it meant watching them perish before too long. However...she would love to have someone...who means more than that. Her thoughts spiraling deeper, she didn't notice that other teachers entered the auditorium...not until a voice spoke directly to her, that is.

"Huh?" Those blue eyes opened, only to make contact with a brown pair. A soft, delicate pink blush made its way across her cheeks once she realized just what he said, the color making its way down her neck. "Oh... There is no need for such...flattery... and I'm alright, don't worry about me... Thank you, though..." Her eyes studied his face for a long moment, a hesitant smile spreading across her lips. It was hesitant, sure...yet it was rather beautiful, maybe because of its fragility. It was also rare to find such a smile on the death angel.

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

Otto chuckled, moving next to the lady he was talking to. "Well, flattery certainly seemed to work. Not only are you smiling, but you're now quite a warm color." He bowed his head, adjusting a pair of glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose. "Besides, I don't think you were as fine as you told me. I'm a bit of an adept when it comes to... reading emotions. Though for now it seems the problem's gone, hehe. Now, might I ask you a question? Why were you sad?" He lowered the glasses, peering comically up from over them, giving her a quick smile. His eyes even flashed a little bit. "It can't be because of low self-esteem. Also, I'm not sure if you know me, Ms. Heather, but my name is Otto Hindel. I teach music here at this fine school. Perhaps you'd enjoy sitting in sometime? The music can be quite lovely, if one has the ear for it."

frogger2.jpg

"Flattery works in most situations...but in this one, it took me by surprise. Hence the warm color." Heather couldn't help but laugh at his comical face, the musical sound dancing in the air between them. A few strands of silvery-purple fell about her face. "Hm, I do know you...I think it's you who didn't know me. After all...if I recall correctly, you've called me...Hailey the last time we met." Eyes bright and sparkling like ocean waters, she tucked the strands behind one ear. "Now then...I teach combat here...for the older students. I would love to sit in sometime for your class...but I can't guarantee anything. I never really gave music much of a chance... By the way? Please, call me Heather." Her eyes met his, the smile still lingering along her lips. Of course she didn't answer his question...but she really didn't want him to worry, much less force him to talk to her.

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

He liked to think that he was decent at socializing. A music teacher sort of had to be, otherwise he'd get incredibly frustrated. He took the hint, nodding at her skilled dodging of the question. When she brought up him calling her Hailey the last time they'd met, and yes, he did remember now, he looked away, his cheeks coloring slightly. "Ah... well I've got a somewhat bad memory. I've heard that certain notes can help with that. With a gentle motion, he brushed the strand of silver-purple hair out of the way. And then he stood. Slowly, but he stood. "Well, I think we've got a decent amount of time before the show actually starts. And since I seem to keep getting your name wrong, maybe we should figure out a little about your backstory. Upon realizing that the conversation would be awfully one-sided if it was just her talking, and figuring that might make her uncomfortable, he added on something. "We can exchange pieces. You tell me something, and I'll tell you something. Sound fair?" One eyebrow cocked up cutely, and a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

frogger2.jpg

Heather couldn't help but blush at the gentle motion. Usually such contact was...avoided, though not on her end. Most people are put off by her abilities, or of her past. However...it was kind of...nice, having someone touch her...and with not a hint of fear. Another musical laugh left the young woman. "I can tell. I must admit...I have a bad memory, too...especially when it comes to what duties I have to do. Maybe that is just an excuse for procrastination...who knows? As for exchanging back stories... I wouldn't mind learning a bit more about the music teacher with the cute glasses." Once she rose out of her seat, one fingertip touched on the tip of his nose, indicating the glasses he had on the bridge of it. "Maybe we can also work on a way for you to remember my name... How about we put that theory to the test? You can try notes to remember it..." The smile more genuine at this point, she brushed some hair out of her face, her oceanic eyes on his.

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

Otto grinned, bowing slightly, nipping at her finger when it booped his nose. Of course, he wouldn't catch her finger, but it helped being a playful little devil. He might've only been being playful to hide the fact that calling his glasses 'cute' had made his cheeks turn a shade of red lower than his hair. The fact that he'd already figured out a way to remember her name by notes probably didn't help. He doubted he'd be forgetting that laugh any time soon. The music teacher shrugged it off, trying to find a good place to start. "We'll start off lightly," he started, that smile making him stumble just a bit over his words. "I grew up in Dorset, England. Or what's now Dorset, anyways. The only reason I don't have an accent is because I've been quite a few places. I'm sure it's in there somewhere, hehe." He gestured to her, booping her nose with a single, slender finger. "Your turn Heather."

frogger2.jpg

"My turn, hm? Well...let's see..." Heather playfully nipped at the finger bopping her nose, a smile stretching her lips yet again. Even her oceanic eyes, usually bored and like blank slabs of blue, were bright and playful. "I grew up in Bergen, Norway. I don't have an accent for the same reason as you... I have traveled to many places... I probably have a hint of an accent, but I can't hear it. Now then...your turn." The red color on his cheeks was rather adorable, from her prospective...as was the way he stumbled just a bit over his words. A few strands of silver hair fell into her eyes once again, highlighting her delicate features...and bringing out the color of her eyes more. This time, however, she didn't even try to tuck the strands behind an ear. Her finger reached out to bop him on the nose, lingering there for a moment or two. Why am I having so much fun, teasing him? she wondered to herself. Maybe it's because...he doesn't know much of anything about me...

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

"Ah, you're a Norwegian? That might explain the hair, I think." He leaned forward at the booping of his nose, nibbling a bit on her finger and smiling at her. As he nibbled, he thought. What next? What did he remember? Hmmm. He studied her, grinning widely. She was rather gorgeous if he did say so himself. There was something alluring about her. Kind of like a hook, though he couldn't explain it. The hair maybe? He didn't know. He didn't quite care either. He was having fun, enjoying himself. After all, living as long as he had, he'd figured that was kind of a key thing to not dying of boredom. Or sadness. Speaking of, he knew his next topic. "I used to play around the world, with quite a few well known composers. All for the simple reason of saying that I have. Somehow instead of saying names, I just group them all into 'composers', hehe, imagine that!" A hand went up and started moving with the rhythm of some unknown song, seeming to have a mind of it's own. "I used to fight, but not so much. Mind you, breaking bones wouldn't really affect my ability to play, but it certainly doesn't feel nice." He booped her nose again, his finger lingering there for a little bit as well. "Now you. Though I'd like to know something specific. You said you never gave music a chance really? Why's that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom