Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lotus Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt walked to his room, taking his uniform out of his closet.

I'm not one for uniforms but. He slowly takes it of the hanger. This isn't too bad.
He puts it on the bed not wanting to put it on just yet. When he hears loud bangs from outside he quickly ran to the window. He smiles and watches them rise up in the air and explode.
Well well, look at that.

69498fde-1523-441b-aa1d-90b99889a7d5_zpse5ae8c36.jpg
Hikari Nakamura (Head Mistress)

Miss Nakamura narrowed her eyes at the man standing before her and then sighed. She lowered the hand from behind her and put it back by her side. Her eyes returned to normal and aura around her dropped. Do not dishonor your grandfather by placing this on him. She began buttoning her blouse and turned away from him. Hashi you are certainly a handful at times, though I do have to admit the show was rather beautiful. She turned back to him her eyes bright and happy. However, you did disobey my direct orders and you will be punished Miss Nakamura turned her hand in a counter clockwise circular motion and a glowing circle just below Hashi appeared with images of the airplanes bombing an area resembling parts of the WWII war zone. One of the bombs dropped from a plane looked as though it were heading straight for Hashi but before it could cross the circle, the circle disappeared. Miss Nakamura reached behind her and pulled out a ruler. She walked toward Hashi, grabbed his ear, and tugged on it. You are coming with me and we're going to have a discussion on why rules are set and the importance of following them. She sidestepped space and brought them both to her office.

Company: Hashi
Mood: amused while trying to remain professional

th_Lotusmycharacter_zps9cbd4792.jpg
Mizuki Fugiwara

Mizuki headed straight for her room still breathing rapidly from darting around so much. She opened her dorm room and quickly got comfortable, putting her belongings down and pulling out one of her uniforms. One of the things she'd been carrying with her was a tiny carrier with her kitten, Dean. The poor kitten had been shaken a bit from the commotion and from Mizuki's running. Though she opened his carrier, he remained in there pressed up against the back end. Mizuki set out Dean's bowls and walked into her bathroom undressed, and turned the hot water on. She stood there beneath the water trying to relax. She had no idea what was going on here lately. Things had certainly gotten out of control but she was sure that the teachers would take care of things. She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall thinking of her next steps. After a few moments she saw a tiny black paw from under the door. I'll be out in a bit Dean, I'm trying to get clean. I already put your food and water out for you. Be a good boy please.

Company: with Dean (her cat)
Mood: Calming down

3e0b889f-c95e-4465-83f2-875fb754d13b_zps80074542.jpg
Natasha, in her falcon form, gave another tug at the ribbon, wanting her prize, but there was a liquid attack! The falcon released the ribbon, its form changing swiftly back into Natasha's normal human form, her feet firmly planted on the ground. She seemed dazed for a moment and trying to gather her head. "Whoa... Hate doing quick shifts..." she muttered before looking to Elaine and offering a bright, somewhat cocky smile. "Nice grab there! Usually I make off with those things in a heartbeat." she said, tilting her head to one side and laughing. She then ruffled her auburn hair before offering her hand to Elaine. "Name's Natasha. And yours?"

Company: Elaine
Mood: Confident, Excited​

1b542b2d-791d-40b5-8123-2eaf35f4e420_zpsd1643903.jpg
Lukas laid there in his unconsciousness even as someone tripped over his body and water splashed over him. He laid there for a moment longer as the water seeped into his flared gills. Soon he let out a gasp, his eyes flying open, then settling on the ground, breathing heavily. Lukas then glanced up, seeing a shadow cast over him. His face burned again and his gills flared slightly before he quickly sat up and calmed himself. After just a moment he then looked over and smiled. "Oh, hello Melanie. How are you doing this year?" he said with a smile. Of course he knew many of the returning students. He was the Gym teacher! He taught everyone! Lukas then got to his feet and found himself wet. How were his clothes wet again? He couldn't quite remember. He the looked back to Melanie and waved. "I'll see you in Gym class Melanie. Have a good day." he said, quickly excusing himself. Now he had to go change again. And he still needed to talk to Ms. Nakamura...

So, after stopping at his suite and changing into a pair of knee length jeans and a black t-shirt with the Jaws poster on it, he began his journey back to the Headmistress's office. Lukas hoped he wouldn't have to change again. It was becoming a bit of a time waster.

Company: Melanie/No one
Mood: Awake, though a bit annoyed

th_RPmaincharacter.jpg
Elaine Gibson

Elaine readjusted her hair ribbon and turned her eyes to the girl in front of her. She was a bit surprised the falcon turned out to be another student, but she felt as though she shouldn't be surprised. This WAS a school for gifted people after all. Thank you, my name is Elaine... So why did you attack me?!? She stepped back placing a formal distance between them in case any more attacks were planned and shifted her hand near her sword.

Company: Natasha
Mood: Annoyed and surprised

William "Bill" Smith

William walks down the Dolphin building dorm hall to his dorm, room 103 which is not but a couple paces past Matt's room, room 101. William pulls his uniform out and sighs. He changes into the uniform but decides to leave the black gloves he normally wear off as he isn't sure yet if it's ok by the Academy's rules. Once he's changed into the school uniform William tugs at the collar with a finger in a token attempt to loosen it a little. William looks over at the suit case and foot locker laying in the room and decides he'll tend to it later. William grabs his Welcome Packet and leaves his dorm room for the common room. He keeps an ear out for any of his dorm mates coming to the same area, but starts reading the welcome packet on one of the couches.

twins.jpg

Confusion and relief made itself known within Melanie’s blue eyes. Once Lukas was gone, having said goodbye, her hands brushed off the new uniform she wore while she rose to her feet. I wonder what happened to him, for him to have lost consciousness…the girl mused. It was rather uncommon to do that, not without experiencing a huge shock. The thoughts set aside –at least until later- she found her notepad lying on the ground where she left it, and began heading towards the gardens, which she remember were quite beautiful. Anything of that sort appealed to her, though most didn’t know, seeing as how she rarely spoke up in glass, or did anything that warranted attention. No, that was her twin… who loves the spotlight. A soft sigh left her lips, blue eyes growing thoughtful while her feet continued her on her way. The notepad tucked under her arm, it wasn’t long before the sunlight was interrupted by shadows. The sweet scent of roses perfumed the air, bringing a smile to her lovely face. I’ve missed this…she thought, simply closing her eyes. Such chaos –a daily occurrence at Lotus Academy- wasn’t exactly her forte, though in all retrospect, she wasn’t sure it was anyone’s. It was fun to watch and observe…but most of the time, she’d rather stay out of it.

At some point or another Phoebe found herself outside, though how she ended up out there was beyond her. Even though she was a sophomore, she never could find anything, especially when she wanted to. Her purple eyes registering the frustration she felt, she tucked her hands into her pockets, lips pursed the slightest bit. The black plaid skirt flirted about her thighs, the white shirt accentuating her natural curves in ways most sophomores couldn’t yet. Hm? Who’s that? she wondered, hearing a raised voice not too far away. Doesn’t sound like anyone I know… A shrug rolling her shoulders, she tucked a few strands of brown behind her ear, already heading in that direction. There was a redhead and a brunette talking, only one of which looked familiar to her. I don’t remember her name though… Wasn’t it something that began with an N? Um…Nancy? No, that doesn’t seem right… Nathan? No, that’s a guy’s name! “Hey there,” she called out, deciding to just go with it. “What’s going on?”

frogger2.jpg

Heather knew all the teachers at Lotus Academy. It was a given, since she worked intimately with each and every one…but there was something about teasing them that made it all worthwhile. And boy, did she have a target. Lukas was never one to faint, yet he did…and at the sight of Miss Nakamura’s girls! Oh, this is going to be good… Rubbing her hands almost gleefully, mischief dancing in those blue eyes of hers, she hurried to catch up with the man, the distance being eaten away rather quickly. “Hey! Lukas! Good morning!” she called out, linking one arm through his in an act of familiarity. “How are you doing today? Did you see those fireworks earlier? Man, Takahara must be in so much trouble now…” Chuckling while shaking her head, silvery strands of hair danced around her shoulders, catching the warm morning light and reflecting purple. “So…Did you enjoy the view? Of Nakamura’s breasts, I mean.” Her grin guileless, she poked him in the side, hip bumping into his.

th_RPmaincharacter.jpg
Elaine Gibson

Elaine turned to the girl calling out to her and Natasha. She blushed for a moment because the girl reminded her of her friend at home, but she quickly regained her thoughts before she spoke. Hello. I'm still new at the school. Natasha here thought it would be a great introduction to go falcon form and attempt to steal my hair ribbon. Luckily something hit her and well here we are. It felt so natural to speak to her, but she still tired to maintain a formal manner. I'm Elaine.She took a step back and formally bowed toward the two girls. Her eyes shimmered in excitement. The idea of people speaking to her and not being frightened was a refreshing change from her usual school life. She was certainly going to enjoy this new school.

Company: Natasha and a girl she doesn't know yet
Mood: a little flustered but calming down

Hashi Takahara

Hashi settled himself into the chair in front of her desk, "Oh come on, Boss Nakamura. I took SO many precautions. I redesigned that high-powered Anti-Air Cannon myself." He tapped his forehead, "Plus...I mean...fireworks!" He bit his lip, sinking into the chair with a red face, "And... uh..." He scratched his head, "Okay, I've got nothing, Boss Nakamura."

Company: Boss Nakamura
Mood: Embarrassed and a bit miffed​

Now that they were in the privacy of her office here eyes softened and she sighed. Hashi... I understand you took precautions and I trust you were careful. Please be more mindful of the example you set for students. I'm am supposed to lead this school to a bright future. My students, my blossoming flowers are growing and I need to know that I've surrounded them with what they need to be the best they can be. She sat in her chair. Her face seemingly happy but her eyes distant. I believe you are going to be a wonderful teacher to my students. This time I will overlook your actions. You are excused. She stood and walked over to the window looking over the front courtyard. Her voice became very soft almost to a whisper. I'm sorry about your Grandfather, Hashi...

Company: Hashi
Mood: hidden

th_Lotusmycharacter_zps9cbd4792.jpg
Mizuki Fugiwara

She finished her bath and dressed. After giving some attention to Dean she grabbed her bags and head out to the main building. She walked out to the front entrance of the building and swiftly made her way in, hopefully unnoticed by the people gathering. She walked in and strolled the familiar halls. Her arms swinging slightly as she walked along. At some point she began to hum a bit making her way to the cafeteria.Think I should have something to eat before everyone rushes. There were a few people already having some breakfast, but it was still mostly empty. She grabbed a muffin and some hot tea and sat at an empty table. She pulled out a notebook and began writing as she ate.

Company: Alone
Mood: Quite Cheerful

622a02cd-d206-4c02-9e36-6cde55c43e47.jpg

Neil Hatchett

Neil walked up the front of the school and chuckled in his deep voice. Did I miss all the fun already? I guess I shouldn't have over slept. He made his way toward the wolf building with his uniform already on and his jacket slung over his shoulder. This is where he'd called "home" for the past 2 years. It was good to be back, even though he didn't have any friends at the academy. Neil liked the simplicity of it all. He slid his glasses up his nose and walked in to his room. He put down his belongings and made his way back out. This time he headed to the gardens in the back of the school.

Mood: Relaxed​

twins.jpg

Phoebe’s purple eyes lit up, a smile splitting across her lovely features. “It’s nice to meet you. I’m sorry about your hair ribbon, but it is pretty…maybe it just caught her eye?” she teased, indicating the other girl standing nearby. “No offense. I haven’t been here in months, and I’m just reaching out to make some new friends. My sister, Melanie, is a bit too shy to do all that. Um…just to let you know…don’t worry about being so formal with me. Trust me; I am not in the least bit formal. I prefer to be myself, and nobody else.” After letting out a carefree laugh, she tossed brown locks over her shoulder, just to have them out of the way. “Anyway…where are you guys heading? I don’t have anything to do…and I don’t like not doing anything. Mind joining me in…well, anything? I was heading to the cafeteria, but I ended up out here…” This time, she laughed awkwardly at her foolishness.

Melanie found a seat underneath the blooming cherry blossom tree, pink petals being carried off in all directions due to the pleasant breeze. Her notepad in her lap, she let her eyes drift shut for a moment, smile still gracing her features. It was truly a beautiful day here at the Academy. Her fingertips played along the cover, picking out small details, while she thought of what to do. Once one…two minutes crept by, the young girl finally opened her blue eyes. The drawing pad let out a small, almost inaudible creak when she opened it, drawings on the first several pages. It took her a little while to find an empty page… yet once she did, she found her pencil, and began sketching the garden area. Melanie didn’t even notice the shadowy figure approaching, or the footsteps on the gravel.

ALEXIS LANDER

Alex or Alexis as was her real name, had two suitcases in each hand as she went along the hallways, looking for her rokm-Wolf, and dorm number, 403. It had been too many months since she came, she enjoyed it here and for through her freshmen year up until now, she has never used her telekinetic powers. That, she was proud of. She open the door to her room when she finally made it, she forgot to close the door as she used her powers to unpack. Clothes, books, toiletteries, notepads, pens, all those things in her two cases came levitating out as they flew gently in shelves, drawers, and her own personal desk. She made them flew until she wad satisfied by her accomplishment.

th_RPmaincharacter.jpg
Elaine Gibson

Elaine smiled at the girls in front of her then thought for a moment. Actually, she'd gotten completely distracted from where she was planning on going. I forgot what I was going to do... At that moment her tummy growled a bit. She turned shyly away and responded. But I think I could go for some food. She let out a little laugh and turned to the front building. Race ya! She began darting up the front steps.

Company: Natasha and Phoebe
Mood: Cheerful

3ae56379-f16a-452a-81e7-18dfea9f3ec4.jpg

Matt stays next to the window long after the fireworks were done. Finally, he slowly walks away. Picking up his uniform and getting dressed, and then walking out the door. Most people are in there dorms now but he still can hear them. He makes his way to the common room area of the building. He already knew someone was there. He turned the corner seeing William.
Oh hi!

He gives him a happy smile.

Alex sat on her bed, a couple of her books on the bed. She closed her eyes and concetrated. Her hands in an open prayer position, her legs crossed over each other. She began to imagine the bed and the books all levitating high up in the air. She did not bother with anyone, she kept her concentration at bay, soon she was lifting everything in her dorm room without even opening her eyes to realize she was doing it.

622a02cd-d206-4c02-9e36-6cde55c43e47.jpg

Neil Hatchett

He walked along the gravel path in the gardens. As he glided through the areas of the garden he noticed a girl sitting with a notebook in her hands. She was cute, small, and seemed fixed into what she was working on. It wasn't his style to interact with people much, but the his curiosity and inner mischief were hard to resist. He made his way quietly behind her, climbing around the rose bushes and peered over her shoulder looking at her notebook. You're pretty good at that. He smirked and spoke in a casual tone. He leaned against the rosebush not feeling the thorns because his back was protected with scales.

Company: Melanie
Mood: Mischievous​

twins.jpg

“I’ll beat you!” Phoebe yelled back, already racing forward to catch up. Her brown hair flew back like a flag, laughter leaving her lips like music. It was always fun to play around like this...especially with a new friend. It wasn’t very often she can get close to anyone...maybe it was because no one got a chance to know her, not without her twin by her side...but she like this. It didn’t take long for her to overcome the other girl, though of course...in order to win, she would have to know where the cafeteria is. “Um… care to tell me where the cafeteria is?” she yelled back at her friend, hoping she’ll answer in all fairness.

Melanie let out a squeak, eyes growing wide and her body getting tense with surprise. Once the initial shock was over, however, she released a long, relaxing breath, her shoulders hunching over a little bit. “Um...thank you?” she answered the young man, embarrassment and pleasure -in equal measure- coursing through her chest. “Do you draw…?” Curious now, she glanced at him...taking in the little details she noticed, despite the darkness falling across his features. He didn’t look to be anyone she knew...but that was obviously about the chance, wasn’t it? “What is your name?” she asked, cheeks a rosy pink.

William "Bill" Smith

William hastily, but carefully sets the welcome packet down on the couch cushion beside the one he was sitting on then stood and turned to face Matt. William gives a small greeting wave as he walks up to Matt.
"Hello. ummm, I'm Bill. I take it we're to be dormmates."
William extends his right hand, covered in numerous small burn scars with a larger dark scar in the center of the palm, in an offering to shake hands. William's expression is relatively neutral, despite his good mood. He's not trying to hide it, it's just that he was never one to be all that social so he's always a little nervous about how to make a decent first impression.

ALEXIS LANDER

When Alex decided she was done practicing, she carefully placed the books and everything else down but the bed went down with a huge BANG sound. She snapped her eyes opening hoping no one would hear. She got off the bed and went out of her bedroom to explore more of the school.

Hashi Takahara

He raised his eyebrows, standing from the chair. He only barely heard that whisper, hands in his pockets, considering a response for a second, but turning to leave. Though, as his hand reached for the door, he turned, smiling, "Y'know, Grandpa Yoshihiro devoted himself to his work." He smirked, "Back before this place was even built, my dad told me how that old man would use that power to forge scythes and plows for his village's farmers. And he made little metal pinwheels for the kids, forged special so they didn't have sharp edges." He shrugged, opening the door, "But the letter I got said he spent the best years of his life teaching these kids. No reason to be sorry, Boss." He turned again and headed out.

She smiled and walked back to her desk sat down in her chair.Just like his grandfather... Good men. Very lively. She chuckled. Well it was almost lunch time. She got on the speaker system. Good afternoon students! I'm sure you've all started settling and and had an eventful morning. Around 3pm, will all students make way to the grand auditorium in the main building basement floor for orientation. Teachers please arrive an hour early. I'll make an announcement calling students and teachers down. Please be in uniform and ready to get started. She turned off the speaker and walked over to her office refrigerator and pulled out a large box. She sat back at her desk and began eating her beautifully prepared lunch.

Mood: cheerful with hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom